So since it came out all my friends have been playing it nonstop. I fought off the hype for literally months, and didn't dare to buy into the game or it's hype. Until finally one of my friends made an arguement so strong I couldn't fight it. I gave in about 3 weeks ago and finally brought the damn game, and boy was I stupid and hard headed for not getting it when it came out. It's easily some of the most fun I've had with my friends in a game since the days of Halo and Gears. So to all you overwatch players here, who's your main?

I personally love to go with Hanzo or Tracer (gotta love seeing an LGBT character in games) but am also starting to learn McCree. 

Edited by Aceinthehole
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh my god, did somebody say Overwatch?! I love this damn game, been playing it for almost a year now. SUPER cool that they added the LGBT backstory for Tracer (yay for representation!). And totally, McCree is bae.

I used to main supports, Zen/Mercy/Ana (in that order), but lately I've been playing a LOT of McCree and Sombra.

I stream Overwatch gameplay all the time, if anybody is curious to see what a typical match looks like. Link is in the signature. :) 

• Like 2

Oh my god, did somebody say Overwatch?! I love this damn game, been playing it for almost a year now. SUPER cool that they added the LGBT backstory for Tracer (yay for representation!). And totally, McCree is bae.

I used to main supports, Zen/Mercy/Ana (in that order), but lately I've been playing a LOT of McCree and Sombra.

I stream Overwatch gameplay all the time, if anybody is curious to see what a typical match looks like. Link is in the signature. :)

Awesome! I'll have to watch you play sometime! It's quickly becoming one of my favorite games of all time, nothing beats sitting down with some friends and really gaming! It's like the old days and Halo 3 all over for me. 

• Like 2

I am so in love with Overwatch. I'm a Reinhardt main, but i love playing all of the tanks and the healers.

I also really like the backstory behind the world of the game, as well as Tracer's love life.

I completely agree, I'm absolutely in love with the backstory. The way blizzard did it was brilliant IMO, there's just such a big mystique around everything,and the details we have just don't feel like enough (in a good way if that makes sense). I'm always left wanting more.

I'm sure you're that guy that makes people rage quit from constant pins ;) 

• Like 2

I am so in love with Overwatch. I'm a Reinhardt main, but i love playing all of the tanks and the healers.

Oh my gosh, yes, THANK you! I can hardly EVER find people to Tank - I always support people who do it on their own. It's so important in Overwatch, and sorely overlooked. I salute you. :D

Awesome! I'll have to watch you play sometime! It's quickly becoming one of my favorite games of all time, nothing beats sitting down with some friends and really gaming! It's like the old days and Halo 3 all over for me. 

Oh jeez, it IS kinda like Halo. :) I'd love to see you in stream! I'm on Mondays and Wednesdays after 6pm Pacific, and Sundays after 11am. :) Can't wait! 

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I love Overwatch, but I spent much time to understand this. My situation is very similar to yours, my friends started playing it when I was playing lol and they started playing without me overwatch. So I remained alone plating lol while everyone was playing overwatch. so I decided to try it with my friends. For a pity as a beginner, I had a bronze rank and couldn't play with my friends who had gone already. So I ordered boosting from expertboosting.com. They boosted my account very fast and I could play with my friends. that is a really nice game!

Edited by Jobowerman