Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

The Chatter Box

Renee Stevens

Just now, Hunter Thomson said:

Hunty is stressing about grad school, and is intently curious about why his bread smells like a bottle of wine. Seriously, it's intoxicating, and bread is not supposed to be that way.

Awwwww... :hug:

I'm sorry your stressing hon!  And no, I don't think bread is typically supposed to smell like wine, but hey, might as well enjoy it :P

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hunter Thomson said:

Hunty is stressing about grad school, and is intently curious about why his bread smells like a bottle of wine. Seriously, it's intoxicating, and bread is not supposed to be that way.

Alco-bread?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Renee Stevens said:

Awwwww... :hug:

I'm sorry your stressing hon!  And no, I don't think bread is typically supposed to smell like wine, but hey, might as well enjoy it :P

1 minute ago, Mikie said:

Alco-bread?

I'm seriously worried about this bread. This is not normal...

But yeah, grad school and boys and no job and way too much time thinking has made Hunty a tad depressed. 

• Like 2

Just now, Renee Stevens said:

@Hunter Thomson Oh wow, I just looked it up! There are actually recipes for Wine Bread!

Horrors. This wasn't supposed to be wine bread I hope haha.

If I get progressively more sloppy, we all know why.

• Like 2

But yeah, grad school and boys and no job and way too much time thinking has made Hunty a tad depressed. 

you're gonna do great in grad school :D I have confidence.  and boys suck, in general, with exceptions. and not in the good way. :hug: 

• Like 2

I'm crossing my fingers that things start looking up for you, hon!

• Like 2

Y'all sweet. I'll be okay I think. Just as soon as I stop being clumsy and hitting things/walking into things/biting myself.

Also, waking up with random cuts in my skin when you went to bed without said cuts. That's not a thing that should happen..

• Like 1

Also, waking up with random cuts in my skin when you went to bed without said cuts. That's not a thing that should happen..

No, it's not. I get scratches, but those are from Sully deciding it's time for me to wake up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hunter Thomson said:

Y'all sweet. I'll be okay I think. Just as soon as I stop being clumsy and hitting things/walking into things/biting myself.

you're a mess, babe :P 

• Like 1

No, it's not. I get scratches, but those are from Sully deciding it's time for me to wake up.

I have no pets that could be doing it to me. I do not sleep with anything sharp, not even my wit. :P 

• Like 2

I have no pets that could be doing it to me. I do not sleep with anything sharp, not even my wit. :P 

LOL @ the wit comment. Could there be a broken spring or something in your mattress? Something like that maybe?

• Like 1

Mikie is being mean, someone hit him with the mod stick.

@Renee Stevens I don't think there's anything like that going on. It's got a bedsheet covering it and the cuts always happen in different places.

• Like 1

*hold Mikie in a bear hug*

@Hunter Thomson I'd strongly suggest, when you're awake, laying on your bed and rolling around. Just to be double sure, because it's entirely possible that the weight of you laying on the bed could be pushing a broken spring out and scratching you as you move around.

I could be wrong, and you might feel weird rolling around on your bed slowly, but there's got to be something causing it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renee Stevens said:

*hold Mikie in a bear hug*

@Hunter Thomson I'd strongly suggest, when you're awake, laying on your bed and rolling around. Just to be double sure, because it's entirely possible that the weight of you laying on the bed could be pushing a broken spring out and scratching you as you move around.

I could be wrong, and you might feel weird rolling around on your bed slowly, but there's got to be something causing it.

I roll around on my bed a lot before I go to sleep. Part of my routine to roll around and find *all* the cold spots on the bed and to lay there until it's not cold anymore. Like the opposite of a cat. :P

• Like 1

I roll around on my bed a lot before I go to sleep. Part of my routine to roll around and find *all* the cold spots on the bed and to lay there until it's not cold anymore. Like the opposite of a cat. :P

Herm... then I have no idea.

Oh... on another note @Mikie , don't yell at me.

• Like 1

Ummmm.... well see... I kinda forgot about something until 11 ....

at least you remembered it!

LOL. Yeah, I've taken both pills today :)

I'm still stumped on the mysterious cuts... I'm googling... are they cuts or scratches Hunter? I'm reading that some people scratch in their sleep and don't realize it. The way to find out is to wear socks on your hands :D

• Like 2