A Treatise

Jack Scribe

Hi Readers

I''m now very settled in my new official home - thanks to GA's Joe - and pleased at the layout and contents of my official story site. This will now be the site where all of my stories will first be posted.

Jack Scribe stories generally describe the lives of gay young adults - generally over 21 years of age. As I get older, "young" has a broader range. :D Therefore, I understand that teen readers may not initially be turned on to stories concerning the next age group. All I ask is give it a try. :P As an example, Professional Courtesy introduces a neat soon-to-be teen in Chapter Three. Currently in the Splash on the Screen series two younger guys have entered the picture.

I also admit that I'm a hopeless romantic and that there are intimate moments in my stories when the action is appropriate to the story. :whistle: I can also guarantee that good will win out over evil...eventually...in my stories although the path may prove to be circuitous.

I participate in various forums when I get a chance and hope to meet more of you in the process. And don't be shy about expressing your thoughts about my fiction.

Jack B)

Yes, I do remember you from another website. Welcome. ;)

I am soooo happy that Jack has been added to this site!!!

Jack's stories are so well crafted and enjoyable!!!!! I have read all but Vegas and am waiting until it comes to an ending before reading it.

They all are a MUST READ!!!!! :2thumbs::2thumbs: Thanks for sharing them with us Jack!!!

Eddy