Weeds on Showtime

Tim the Traveller

Ok, I don't know if anyone watches the show "Weeds" on TV or not, But last night I was laughing so hard my side actually hurt.. There is a must see speech from Uncle Andy to Shane.

Shane is at that age where things start happening. I wish I had had an Uncle Andy when I was a kid :funny: Uncle Andy delivers a speech with so many puns and perversions I couldn't count them all after watching it 4 times last night. And I have never seen a kid's face light up so much at being given homework. :lmao:

It's on again a few times this week on Showtime. Even if you don't watch the show or aren't a pot-head, It is worth it to watch it just for this part.

The older Brother Silas also gets busy with his deaf girlfriend for anyone who is interested in that sort of thing. 0:)

B)

Ibuprofen--It is must see TV. I have never seen another show so closely resemble parts of my life.

Ok I just came to a shocking realization. Peter, The DEA agent Nancy just married :o Is played by Martin Donovan.

Martin Donovan is also a co-star in the movie Saved!. If you haven't seen Saved!, It is a must see movie. Dark religous humor. The only acceptable form of religous humor to be tolerated. Anyway, Mary-Louise Parker, who plays Nancy on Weeds, Plays the mom of Mary in the movie, And has an affair with him!

It kinda makes the show a little more interesting, They really seem to click together onscreen. It should be interesting to see how the marriage between DEA Agent/Dime Bag Supplier. I wonder when/if they will tell the kids!

B)

I saw bits of an episode once at a friend's place. It did seem funny. I'd love to hear that speech you were talking about.

So does the DEA agent KNOW about Nancy's line of work?

LOL I saw Saved! it was pretty funny IMO too.

take care all and have a terrific day!

Kevin

I saw bits of an episode once at a friend's place. It did seem funny. I'd love to hear that speech you were talking about.

So does the DEA agent KNOW about Nancy's line of work?

LOL I saw Saved! it was pretty funny IMO too.

take care all and have a terrific day!

Kevin

Yes, Peter knows what she does. As he put it, There are only 400 DEA agents in the world, And a susburban housewife who sells dime bags is not high :funny: on his priority list. Apparently that's why they got married, So she would have some form of protection I guess.

Anyway, The show does seem to have some spectacular cliffhangers. Season 1 ended with Nancy pulling on his jacket to go to the bathroom and then realizing it was a DEA jacket. This week it ended with the 2 of them getting married. I defitnitely recommend it if you have showtime.

B)