Suddenly, . . . silence.

captainrick

This is turning out to be an ongoing thread, one of the longest non-game threads with current messages. That's a bit ironic, given the subject.

I guess some of us just couldn't resist the opportunity to talk about the lack of conversation. :blink::funny:

I guess some of us just couldn't resist the opportunity to talk about the lack of conversation. :blink::funny:

Hey C James

You are not in the right Forum :angry: ! You dont give a good example :o I suppose it should be a humorous note, but is it really ? 0:) . Better to go to the subforum you created yourself (game and humor) :thumbup: .

BTW1 : how many hours per day do you play with your keyboard ? and how speedy do you type ? :pickaxe:

BTW2 : You should create you own Forum, the "Goat paddock", with links to other topics, so we can better follow the progress of your wisdom :2thumbs:

:whistle: old Bob

Reminds me a bit of a comment I made some years ago:

"If there's been a breakdown in communication, I certainly haven't heard about it."

Just out of curiousity what's the focus/type of the forum?

-Kevin

Cars. Not in general, specfic make/model. Like, one of them is for my current Grand Prix, the other is for the car I totalled about 21 months ago (still hang around for the friends I made there). Good for information in case something breaks and I can fix it myself, instead of being raped by the monkey that runs the garage around here.

Cars. Not in general, specfic make/model. Like, one of them is for my current Grand Prix, the other is for the car I totalled about 21 months ago (still hang around for the friends I made there). Good for information in case something breaks and I can fix it myself, instead of being raped by the monkey that runs the garage around here.

Traded the blazer in?

Edited by Drewbie