Superstars

The sky is gray and filled with thick clouds. People are walking, some rushing, by dozens and dozens in the Charles de Gaule airport. An old man is staring at the imposant machines through the huge windows panes. There's a glow of sorrow in his tired blue eyes. A young woman is putting on some make-up behind the counter as some potential customers walk in the duty free shop. And not far from there, passengers are embarking into an Air France plane which is heading to the United States of America.

We're now in the french aircraft. In the "economic class" to be more precise. The passengers are seated closely to each other. Among these passengers, a young boy of 14 years old, Cody, is looking through the port-hole. A little smile is formed by his lips. A middle-aged man, an american, is sitting next to him and he notices Cody's smile.

"Is this your first trip to the USA?" asks the american with a smile of his own.

"Yeh," replies Cody without looking back.

"A nice place, you'll see. America, the land of freedom. Sounds appealing, doesn't it?"

"Yes. I've always dreamt of freedom..."

They battle for fame, money and glory. They battle to survive. They found a home and they go out everynight to entertain the people. Fourteen year olds battling it all out on the squared circle as the crowd cheers or boos. Young Gladiators of a new generation; they are the Superstars of the "Orphans Wrestling Foundation".

Check it out! Click here!

Hehehe! I'll remember that! Thanks again for taking some of your time to visit my homepage and my story. I hope you'll enjoy it! And I'm really glad to be here. Seems like a really nice place. Hope to get to know you guys better! Heh! :lmao:

Hey Cloud,

I read the first 2 chapters. They're not bad. It's a pretty good plot. I hope you're better then WWE.

I noticed a few wrong words and some bad puncuation but other than that, it's pretty good. I plan on following the whole series.

Take care, :)

Mike Sanchez :sword:

Thanks for reading the first two episodes. In my defense, note that english is my secondary language! 0:)

I will double check next time, even if Word already checked before me. Can't trust Word, really... Hehe. I'm going to focus more on the relationship between the characters but wrestling sure has its importance in the plot. I will do my best for you to enjoy the series. :P

Thanks again for visiting,

I really appreciate it! :worship:

Dear Cloud,

I didn't know that English wasn't your native language. If the word is spelled correctly, Word won't know it isn't the proper word for the sentence. You might want to have someone proof the chapter before you post it.

We have editors here in the group but if the are busy, I'd be glad to proof them for you.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Take care, :)

Mike :sword: