Question....

NateB

Ok, so all of a sudden hosted authors are popping up all over! So since the pages are being given out like cookies Can I have one?! I promise to eventually write something... :2thumbs:

Ok, so all of a sudden hosted authors are popping up all over! So since the pages are being given out like cookies Can I have one?! I promise to eventually write something... :2thumbs:

:lmao:

Well, I'm sorry, but having no writings does count as a negative. :P

Seriously though, Rec had been in-process for months, so the two hosting announcments coming close together was just coincidence. Becoming a hosted author is not an easy process, at all.

Edited by C James

He's lieing about the writing, he told me so.

Twice.

He just wants the fame and the fortune (or maybe just the cookie) without the effort :D

He's lieing about the writing, he told me so.

Twice.

He just wants the fame and the fortune (or maybe just the cookie) without the effort :D

:lmao:

Seriously though, applications for hosting and share/hosting take quite a time to process, including a review by a committee. It is far from a simple procedure, and we have some very tough standards. Nick and Rec both becoming hosted so close together was a coincidence, and a very rare event.