Jump to content

Sky Masterson

Author
  • Posts

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sky Masterson

  1. “Marty, your delulu has never been quite this intense,” Callie shook her head. “You went to Chicago for one night and for what?” “I thought I was in love, I don’t know.” They were seated at a long communal table in a crowded food hall, where patrons were pushing and pulling and balancing paper plates filled with banh-mi and shawarma and pastrami sandwiches. Callie had draped her baby blue cardigan on the bench next to her to save it for George, who had gone to fetch their food. “I don’t nee
  2. Sky Masterson

    Part 2 of 3

    Hey, thanks for following along! I'm glad you're enjoying. I think his trip to Chicago was a distraction so he didn't have to acknowledge his feelings. Martin doesn't seem to know what it is he wants, or, at least, afraid of deciding.
  3. Sky Masterson

    Part 2 of 3

    Thanks for following along! I agree, they needed some closure. It just wasn't meant to be. As for Tyler...you'll just have to wait and find out in Part 3.
  4. Sky Masterson

    Part 2 of 3

    So glad you're enjoying! Stick around for part 3, coming very soon. Honestly, I think Felipe did communicate that he didn't want a relationship back at the very beginning of Part 1, when Martin says "So you don't want to be boyfriends?" and Felipe responds "I don't think it makes sense. We don't even know each other." But then his willingness to keep things going over the phone definitely sent mixed signals. I think it's probably for the best. Martin has his own issues to work out.
  5. “Those who can’t do, teach,” Martin whispered to Elliot as they observed the Limelight teaching artists lead a group of students at this public school in Harlem. Melinda was on the other side of the classroom, which had been cleared of desks and chairs so that the 20 or so kids could move around during the various acting games. Martin and his two colleagues had been invited to watch and get a better sense of the program, but so far, he was unconvinced. “Lighten up, bro,” Elliot said, his ar
  6. Sky Masterson

    Part 1 of 3

    I'm glad you're enjoying so far! Martin's issues with Tyler are deep, but I think that's what excites him sexually. You'll have to read to the end to find out why. And you're right about Felipe, but you know, maybe Martin suffers from decision paralysis. He wants what he doesn't have.
  7. Sky Masterson

    Part 1 of 3

    Thanks for reading part 1 of "Drama Club Reunion." Be sure to follow along for parts 2 and 3.
  8. Seventeen years ago, Tyler was Martin’s high school drama club rival, accusing him of stealing the role he deserved. Now in their 30s, Martin has no interest in reconnecting with the guy who made his school years miserable. But when their employers team up to create a theater program for underprivileged youth, Martin and Tyler are forced to work together. It doesn’t help that Tyler is still cute as hell. As old rivalries give way to some kind of friendship, Martin is plagued by painful memories of the past—and increasingly aggressive fantasies about his former nemesis. Have these theater nerds grown up at all?
  9. Martin turned the shower tap on, placing his greasy hand under the water to check the temperature. White, sticky seed was dripping from his happy trail, cascading into his brown, curly pubes, and onto his still-swollen cock. He took the hand that wasn’t waiting for the hot water in the shower and pulled the gland of his dick away from his body, massaging it as the final drops of crystal-colored ejaculate came out on his fingers. “Water’s warm!” he shouted into the bedroom. “Come join, hands
×
×
  • Create New...