Jump to content

TabbyTales

Author
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TabbyTales

  1. TabbyTales

    Chapter 1

    Site admin said the same. I'm a smut writer, so it's gonna be a challenge to hold myself by and not just write sex scenes and filth. moreover, I might have to revise my stories a little more before uploading--actually a whole lot more. Still, It's a challenge I am willing to take. Please, wish this perverted cat luck with the next upload. Nyufufu!
  2. TabbyTales

    Bad Tutor

    Nerdy boy has a surprise dream come true during a tutoring session with his older crush.
  3. TabbyTales

    Chapter 1

    Shane: "Mom, look I am not failing my classes. My STEM subjects are above average, and my socials are not even that bad. I don't need a tutor." "Not bad? You are almost failing, if I remember you telling me last week. We need to get behind the future problems and fix them before they even manifest. Got it?" "Mom." Mom's smile just got wider as I try to squirrel out of the tutoring. I am not failing but I know my mom wants to help me perform better since, I was the o
×
×
  • Create New...