Jump to content
    Altimexis
  • Author
  • 3,402 Words
  • 3,308 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love in a Chair - 3. Breaking the Ice

Love in a Chair

A story by Altimexis

Chapter 3 - Breaking the Ice

Aaron kept staring at Brian’s card. Then he’d stare at the phone, and then back at the card. He’d never done this before. He so badly wanted to talk to Brian. He so badly wanted it. But picking up the damn phone and calling him was another matter. What if Brian wasn’t home? What if someone else answered it? His mother or father, or maybe a nosey sister or brother or, gulp, another friend? What would he say? How would he handle it? Could they tell he was gay? Did Brian’s parents even know? Aaron was so confused. He didn’t know how to start and so he kept staring at the card, and then the phone and then the card.

This was pathetic. He could do this. He had to. He wanted to. He very tentatively reached for the phone, but then it suddenly rang. Aaron was startled and nearly fell out of his chair. He just stared at the ringing phone and then the ringing stopped. He heard his brother downstairs talking on the phone and just assumed it must be one of his friends.

Damn! Now that he’d finally gotten the courage to make the call, the phone would be tied up for God knows how long. Could he even get the courage again to make that call? Well, he could use his cell phone, but his parents kept a tight leash on his precious minutes. Double-Damn! He looked down at the card again and noticed that there was also an e-mail address, but he wasn’t sure if it was Brian’s personal e-mail or one for Students for Peace, which was the name on the card. Aaron chuckled as he thought of someone else reading his torrid e-mail to Brian. Nope, he’d have to wait.

He heard Adam bounding up the stairs as he continued to talk on the phone. Adam ran into Aaron’s room and said, “Aaron, it’s for you - it’s Brian,” as he winked at him.

Aaron’s eyes lit up as he took the cordless phone from his brother. “But why did you talk so long on the phone with him?”

“Have you forgotten that he’s my friend, too?

“Yeah, I actually did. Did you, uh, did you talk about me to him?”

Adam smiled and said, “Whadaya think?”

“You’re toast, shit-head.”

“Takes one to know one. Uh, do you think you might actually like to say hello to the guy or something?”

Aaron looked down at the phone, then put it up to his ear as he simultaneously shoved his brother out the door while he closed and locked it. He knew it was overkill, but he didn’t want to be interrupted.

“He-hello?”

“So you’re a total basket case, I hear.”

“N-n-not really?”

“Yeah, I bet. To tell you the truth, I’m not much better myself.”

“Really?”

“Yeah . . . You know, I was going to wait for you to call me, but I kept thinking about the sound of your voice and I decided, oh, what the fuck!”

Aaron giggled a bit. “Sorry, but I’m . . . well, I kept looking at the phone and, well . . .”

“So you’re a little shy. That’s cute.”

Aaron was blushing furiously. “I’m . . . I don’t know . . . Brian, I’m sorry, but I’ve never done this and . . . I’m nervous as hell.”

“Tell you the truth, bud, I’m nervous, too.”

“But Brian, you have so many friends. And the way you stood up in front of the class like that. I would’ve freaked out.”

“Aaron, I’m not as popular as you may think, and I’ve never had a friend that I wanted to feel up before.”

This made Aaron laugh. There was a long period of silence. It was obvious that both boys were trying to figure out the next step, and very nervous about the whole thing. Finally, Brian suggested, “So, should we, like . . . get together?”

“Yeah, I’ll see you at the rally.”

“No, silly. . . . I meant tonight.”

Aaron’s heart was already pounding, but when he heard this he thought it would explode out of his chest. “Where, when . . . how?”

“Well, I could come over to your place, or you could come here. I just want to be with you tonight. Just for a little while. I want to see your face. I want to get to know you and . . . I’d like to finish . . . what we started earlier.”

Aaron knew exactly what he was talking about. The last thing he wanted was his brother kidding him about all the smooching noises coming from the next bedroom, so he asked, “Who’s at home with you now?”

“Just my dad. My mom’s at her book group and will be out all evening. And my dad brought a lot of work home with him, so we’ll pretty much be alone.”

“No brothers or sisters?”

“Nope, I’m an only child.”

“Do you think it’ll be OK with your dad?”

“Let me go ask him.”

Aaron waited for what seemed an eternity, when Brian finally came back on the line. “He says it’s OK as long as we don’t make a lot of noise, and if I finish my homework first. I guess I’d better get to work on that.”

“I’ll have to ask my parents . . . where exactly do you live?”

Aaron took down the address - it was only about a mile-and-a-half away, but it was way too cold out to walk or ride his bike over. “Let me see if my mom can drive me.”

Now it was Brian’s turn to wait, listening to silence. Finally, he heard Aaron come back on the line. “She said it’s OK, but I have to be back home by ten. ‘It’s a school night, after all,’” Aaron said, lowering his voice as he quoted his father. “What time should I come over?”

Brian thought about how much homework he had to do. He had a report due at the end of the week, but that could wait. His math homework was the only thing that was due tomorrow, and that wouldn’t take too long. “Can you make it here by eight?”

“I’ve got a chemistry test tomorrow, but I think I know the stuff pretty well and I’m not going to be able to concentrate if I try to study any way. Yeah, I’ll be there at eight.”

Brian was excited as he hung up the phone. He couldn’t believe it. Aaron was coming over! His mind had been a whirlwind of lust and desire since he first saw Aaron at the movies, and he’d jacked off to fantasies of seeing him naked almost every day since. When he finally saw Aaron in that classroom, his heart nearly stopped beating entirely. It took a supreme effort to keep on giving his speech after that.

When he saw Aaron’s hand go up, he was excited. When they first made contact, he was ecstatic. And that kiss. He’d never thought about kissing a boy before, but with Aaron, it was just so right. He could still taste him on his lips. Feel his closeness on his skin. He knew he had it bad.

As he worked on his math homework, his thoughts kept drifting back to Aaron. He was finding it extremely difficult to concentrate. He finally completed it a few minutes before eight and he knew it was not his best effort. He went into his bathroom and looked in the mirror. Shit, there was a zit forming on his chin. There wasn’t much he could do about it, but why’d these things always happen at the worst times. He combed his hair, used some mouthwash and went back to his room and started pacing. Then finally the doorbell rang.

Brian raced out of his room and ran to the door. Not even stopping to look through the peephole, he flung the door open and standing right in front of him was a vision of beauty. He could have taken him right there, but that could have caused ‘problems’, and it was really, really cold outside. He invited Aaron in and the two of them stood, just inside the doorway, staring at each other for the longest time. Their faces started to move closer and closer together when Brian suddenly realized where he was and what could happen.

“Aaron, we can’t do this here,” he whispered. “My dad might see us.”

Aaron looked around at his surroundings and realized Brian was right. He found himself standing inside a large atrium with a white ceramic tile floor. Directly ahead was a great room with a vaulted ceiling and directly off of that was a large, open kitchen and off to the side, a small formal dining room. Off in a corner to the right was a small room that appeared to be a library or office. Aaron could see through the open door that seated at a desk was a handsome man with short, blond hair. The man, who appeared to be about forty, was intently studying his computer screen and periodically jotting things down on a notepad. The man didn’t even seem to be aware that the boys were in the house, let alone paying attention to what they were doing, but Brian was obviously right - there would be a lot of explaining to do if Brian’s dad saw them kissing.

Brian led Aaron to the left, down a short hallway and into what was obviously his room. Brian shut the door behind them and locked it. They looked at each other and before either could speak a word, their lips came together in a passionate embrace. A little tentatively at first, Brian pushed his tongue against Aaron’s lips and Aaron finally opened his mouth and eagerly sucked Brian’s tongue inside. They stood there in their embrace for the longest time, exploring each other’s mouths and tongues when Aaron finally broke the kiss and pushed Brian away.

“Can I at least take my coat off?”

“Oh, sorry.”

Aaron took off his coat and threw it on the bed, and they returned to yet another mind-blowing kiss - at least in their young minds, it was mind-blowing. Everything was new to them, and fresh, and wonderful, and exciting. Brian reached down and pulled Aaron’s shirt out from his pants and slipped his hands underneath, gently stroking his back as they continued their kiss. This was uncharted territory - a little dangerous, a little exciting, and too tempting to both of them.

When they finally came up for air, Aaron just stood, looking at Brian’s face. Looking at those beautiful blue eyes. His face became flushed as he looked down at the buttons of that same flannel shirt he’d seen in class that very day. Tentatively, he reached up and started to unbutton the buttons. If Brian could un-tuck Aaron’s shirt, surely Aaron could could unbutton a few of Brian’s buttons, couldn’t he? He pulled the shirt hem out and slowly opened the shirt up and pushed it back and off of Brian’s arms.

Aaron gasped at what he saw. It was better than he’d imagined - even better than in his fantasies. Brian’s skin was hairless and smooth. His nipples were large, erect and sensual - his skin still retained that light tan he’d noted earlier. Brian was still wearing that gold chain around his neck, which made him look so sexy. Aaron couldn’t get over the visual feast his eyes were taking in.

Brian reached out and grabbed the bottom of Aaron’s t-shirt and lifted it up. Aaron complied by lifting his arms up so that Brian could lift his shirt up and over his head and then off. Brian threw the shirt onto his bed. The two boys now stood, shirtless, in front of each other. Again they embraced, kissing passionately.

Aaron couldn’t believe the sensations he was feeling. The warm wetness of Brian’s mouth. The feeling of Brian’s skin against his own chest and its softness as his hands roamed Brian’s back. The feeling of Brian’s pounding heartbeat, barely discernible against the pounding of his own. The unmistakable feel of Brian’s erect member rubbing against his own, even with the layers of fabric in between. Aaron felt like he was going to pass out. This couldn’t be real.

They kissed for what seemed an eternity and then finally their lips parted. Once again they stared into each others eyes and slowly their gaze drifted downward. They looked at each other’s chests, drinking in the sensual sight of their nipples. They parted slightly more and looked at each others abs, and below.

Brian tentatively reached for Aaron’s belt, but Aaron just backed away. It was a very awkward moment and even Aaron wasn’t sure why he did it. He wanted to have sex with Brian more than anything, but this was a big step. A very big step. He had just begun to accept his sexuality - both boys had - but going beyond first base was crossing a very scary line. It was going from the theoretical to the real, and Aaron wasn’t sure he was ready yet. Truth be told, he was scared shitless.

They looked back at each other’s faces. Both boys had the look of fear in their eyes, bordering on terror. Then Brian spoke. “I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry.” Tears started to form in his eyes. He stepped backwards and sat down on his bed, burying his face in his hands. “Aaron, I thought . . . I didn’t mean to . . . You know . . .”

Aaron sat down on the bed next to Brian and put his arm around his bare shoulder. He turned and looked at Brian, whose face was still buried in his hands. “Brian, it’s not your fault. You didn’t do anything wrong. You didn’t do anything I didn’t want. It’s me. This is all so new. I’ve never done this before.”

“You think I have?”

“No. I know. It’s just . . . I don’t know. I think I love you, and I’m scared. Really, really scared. I would love nothing more than to have my lips around your dick right now.” Brian looked up at Aaron and both boys blushed. “But I don’t want to screw this up, no pun intended. I don’t want to lose you in a moment of passion.”

“I know what you mean. I think I love you, too. I couldn’t stand it if I lost you, Aaron. I guess I just want you so bad.” Again, both boys blushed. “But you mean so much to me. Maybe we should take it slow, but that won’t stop me from wanting to rip your clothes off.”

Aaron laughed out loud and then said, “I’d really like to get to know you. I know you’re interested in the peace movement, but what else do you like?”

“Right now the peace movement is the most important thing in my life. Well next to you that is. I’m passionate about it. The world cannot go on this way. Do you realize how many trillions of dollars go into people killing each other, worldwide? People are starving in Africa, not because there isn’t enough food, but because of war. Genocide has become acceptable as the world looks the other way. Yes, one of my best friends’ father was killed in Iraq, but that was just the catalyst that got me to thinking.”

“I don’t like the war in Iraq, either,” Aaron said, “but I never looked at it that way before.”

“That’s OK, Aaron. Most people don’t see it that way either. I’m not saying we shouldn’t fight terrorism, but there wouldn’t be terrorists in the first place if we could learn to live together. If we could learn to ‘beat our swords into plowshares’, all that money could be used to feed the world and eliminate poverty. I know I’m an idealist, but we have to start somewhere.”

“That was so beautiful.” Aaron couldn’t help himself. He reached back across and soon both boys were locked in a passionate kiss. After another minute, their lips parted and Aaron asked, “So, what else do you like?”

“I guess I do tend to get carried away.” They both laughed. The boys started talking animatedly about their favorite bands, movies, video games and the like. They discovered they had remarkably similar tastes in music, especially when it came to some of the alternative bands, and jazz. Both were serious students with a particular interest in math.

Neither one had a major interest in sports, but Brian was much more social than Aaron and more involved in all sorts of activities. He found that being involved in band gave him a chance to make friends and to appear to be interested in sports without having to be a jock. Aaron was much more interested in computers - Brian liked computers, too, but his parents had filters installed that kept him from getting to the good stuff.

They exchanged each other’s e-mail and chat addresses. The time flew by and when they heard Aaron’s mom’s car, they were both surprised that it was already nearly ten.

They then realized that they were both still shirtless and giggled as they rushed to put their shirts back on. Brian said, “Aaron, thanks for coming over. I’ve never had a better time.”

“Me too. Sorry, but I gotta go. If I’m lucky, my mom’ll let me drive the car back home. She doesn’t like me driving when it’s this dark and slippery out, but at least she let me drive here.”

“You got you’re learner’s permit?”

“You bet. I took Driver’s Ed last summer.”

“Cool. I can’t wait to take it this summer. With you driving, we won’t need our parents to shuttle us around. When’s your birthday?”

“March 8. I can’t wait! I gotta go now, though.”

“I know. Please call me or chat, ’K?

“’K.”

When Aaron got home, he turned on his computer and immediately went on-line. He fired up his instant messenger and, sure enough, Brian was on line, too:

Aaron030890: Hey

Brian060991: Hey yourself

Aaron030890: I had a great time tonight

Brian060991: Me 2

Aaron030890: I luv u

Brian060991: I luv u 2

Aaron030890: Can we get together at school?

Brian060991: luv 2

Aaron030890: When do u have lunch?

Brian060991: Second

Aaron030890: Damn - I have first lunch

Brian060991: That sucks

Aaron030890: I take the early bus. How bout u

Brian060991: Late bus. Oh man

Aaron030890: Maybe we can meet just b4 class?

Brian060991: Yeah, that’s kewl. Where?

Aaron030890: In front of the library

Brian060991: K, c u there

Aaron030890: Yeah, c u. GTG to bed now

Brian060991: Me 2. Bye

Aaron030890: Bye

Aaron shut down his computer and got ready for bed. He took off all his clothes and slipped under the covers. He’d occasionally slept in the nude before, but fear of getting caught kept him from doing it regularly. He decided he’d do it tonight. He turned out the lights and lay on his back, under the covers, with his raging hard-on tenting the sheets.

With thoughts of Brian in his head, he started to stroke himself. He threw the covers off and started jerking himself off in earnest. He fondled his balls and picked up the pace. He didn’t need to fantasize tonight - he just kept thinking of the feel of Brian’s skin against his and the electric sensation of their kisses. Soon - far too quickly - waves of pleasure overtook him as his semen covered his face, his neck and his chest before it started to dribble onto his abdomen.

Aaron hated dealing with a messy aftermath, but somehow this was different. It was absolutely the most intense orgasm he’d ever had. Some of his cum landed on his lips and he tentatively licked them with his tongue. He’d never tasted his own stuff before, but now he had a newfound interest. ‘Not bad,’ he thought. ‘A little bitter, but kind of nice.’ He reached over and grabbed some tissues from his night-stand and started to clean up. He must have used about a dozen of them before he was dry. He rolled them into a ball and dropped it under the bed, reminding himself as he drifted off to sleep that he needed to throw them out in the morning before his mom could vacuum his bedroom.

 



Discuss the Story



⇐ Previous Chapter



Love in a Chair Index



Next Chapter ⇒


I would like to thank Riley James, WriteByMyself and David of Hope for their editing skills and invaluable suggestions, and Trab for his proofreading. This story can be found at Gay Authors and Awesome Dude. It was originally hosted at Nifty and at the Rainbow Community Writing Project. I am greatful to all of these sites for hosting this and my other stories.
2006 Altimexis. All Rights Reserved
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..