Jump to content
    alyse48201
  • Author
  • 446 Words
  • 583 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

My enemy - 2. Chapter 2

I drag myself into my apartment and took a well-deserved shower. I laid in the bed emotionally drained from work. Boy could I use a massage I said and tumbled on my bed. Nest thing I knew I felt strong, yet gentle hands on my back.
“Sorry I missed you at lunch he whispered.”
He lifted up my silk nightgown and began massaging the warm oil onto my back. I can't quite remember when I dozed off but I rubbed my eyes at the clock to see that it was 8:00 am. I haven't slept that good in years. Well to hell with work today.
I called my secretary and told her to rearrange my schedule because I decided to have a day to myself for once. As I walked in feeling fresh from the spa , my phone began to vibrate in my purse.
“Hello?” “Honey wear something special I'll pick you up at 6.”
As I was browsing through my closet, my hand had drifted over my sexy silk black dress that hugged every curve of my body. I sprinkled a little of the perfume he liked and the undergarments that made his jaw drop. After I had placed light make-up on I heard his car horn. I walked to the care and he drove us to Barney's. We were seated by a rather snobbish waitress, but nothing could bring me down tonight, because I was looking my best.
We had just finished eating when his secretary Katie came rushing in like she was on fire.
“Sorry sir to interrupt, but there's paperwork you have to finish for the burns vs. Fuchs case tomorrow.”
He paid the bill and we all left.
“Call me when you get in.”
Angry and sexually frustrated I went upstairs to my apartment and settle for my friends who had been with me since birth.
I walked in missing breakfast again for the second time this week. I had counsellings with Gina, Barbra, and Allison. Surprisingly the day went fast. I thought I was done for the day when Juliette said I had a visitor. I looked up to see Katie.
“What do you want?”
She just sat in the chair watching more like staring at me. I started putting files up feeling uncomfortable.
“What did I ever do to you?” I asked
“what are you talking about?”
' I mean you treat me like I am some step-child---
“Just let it go.”
“No ever since I've been engaged to Kyle you've been this way. If you like him you can just tell me. So I can see through this fog.”
“You really wanna know what's wrong huh?”

Copyright © 2011 alyse48201; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..