Jump to content
    alyse48201
  • Author
  • 753 Words
  • 633 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

My enemy - 3. Chapter 3

I turned around and she was so close I could smell her perfume. I could feel my nerves giving away my courage. She grabbed my neck firmly but ever so gently and kissed me. My body responded as if it had been deprived of tenderness. I pulled away trying to fend off this new hunger.
“All this time you liked me? Why weren't you just nice?”
“Well if I were nice your future husband would have suspected something. He knows my preference.”
“Well I'm glad we have had this heart-to-heart, but if you'll excuse me I have----
As I headed to the door she pounced on me like a lion on a gazette.
“Wanna play hard to get?”
She whispered passionately as she nibbled on my ear.
“No Katie this is wrong!”
She turned me over and before I knew it I heard buttons hitting the blue carpet of my office. My mind refused to let me contact my moral section of my brain, so I just relaxed and enjoyed the ride. She was kissing me down to my navel. Each kiss I lost strength and willpower.
“We--
She kissed me and cut off my words. Goodness a woman I hardly even knew had too much power. With my last inch of willpower I say.
“We can't stay here. You know that.”
We ascended from the floor and I went to my closet to retrieve a blouse. I always keep one just in case I spill something during lunch.
We walked out and I drove to my apartment. She placed her hands on my waist to guide me to my bedroom, like I had not known. She pushed me on the bed and straddled me. Just thinking about the things she was going to do to me, made me wet.
She slowly unbuttoned my blouse. She began her journey down south, with detours on the way of course. She cupped her hands to my breast then she replaced them with her tongue. She licked around my nipples teasing until she took it in her mouth. She made a trail with her tongue to my navel. With deathly-slow hands she undid the button to my slacks, when I stopped her and yanked off her shirt.
Somehow she tied my wrists to the bedposts. She starting licking my inner thigh. By now I knew my lace panties were soaked. She yanked the rest of her clothes off and tossed them in the pile where mine were. She had gotten just below my navel and I felt a smile on her lips.
“Now Katie!” I ordered like a spoiled child.
She came up and kissed my ear.
“ I don't hear you screaming yet.”
Her fingers grazed my opening. She gave my clit a quick lick that sent shivers up my spine. She smiled devilishly at me knowing that I could take no more and she began.
She slipped two fingers into my opening and started to suck my clit. I knew once she had slipped inside me I wanted her fingers over mine any day.
As my back arched by itself, I could feel my hands wrestle from their confinements. I could feel my body tensing, but I did not want to let go just yet. She began sucking and fingering me faster. I came and as I released my cum she licked it expectantly. I tried to return the favor but she refused, but thanked me for the gesture. We laid cuddling on my bed together.
Kyle walked in out of nowhere.
WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!
His eyes were full of anger, but were filled even more with hurt. He slammed the flowers down and hurled the wine bottle towards Katie.
“Honey it is not what you think--
His hand struck my cheek before I could even finish my sentence. I left my face turned knowing I deserved it and felt ashamed of myself.
“YOUR FIRED!' He pointed towards Katie.
He looked so disgusted with me that I knew what he said just by it. I allowed him to walk out the door knowing that I had broken his heart and a part of mine. I began to cry even though I knew it would not fix anything. Katie came over to comfort me and I flinched away from her. She pulled me into a hug and I finished crying in her eyes.
As I dozed off to sleep I thought....
Who ever knew that my closest friend used to be my enemy.
END

Copyright © 2011 alyse48201; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..