Jump to content
    Andy78
  • Author
  • 391 Words
  • 827 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Two Short Tales of the Fey - 2. Aneurin's Luck

Loosely based on the short Welsh fairy tale “Ellen’s Luck”

Aneurin was an attractive teenager. Some even dared to call him beautiful. He was far too good looking to simply be called handsome. He had inherited his mother’s pale blue eyes and soft features.

One Sunday evening, he was out partying in Cardiff, and he stopped by a new nightclub. He had never noticed this nightclub before. He thought that he had been to all of the clubs in the city, but this one did not seem familiar to him.

After an hour or so, a cute guy asked him to dance. The two of them quickly hit it off and they stayed at the club until midnight.

Aneurin then invited the guy back to his flat, which he shared with two other people. Aneurin and the guy he had pulled at the club spent the rest of the night in his room. The noises issuing forth from his bedroom, left absolutely nothing to the imagination of his flatmates.

The next morning Aneurin awoke to find his “guest” had already left.

The following Sunday he returned to the same nightclub. After an hour or so, a cute guy asked him to dance. The two of them quickly hit it off and they stayed at the club until midnight.

As he had done the previous Sunday, Aneurin invited the guy back to his flat. As had happened the previous Sunday, the noises issuing forth from his bedroom left absolutely nothing to the imagination of his flatmates.

As had happened the previous week, Aneurin’s “guest” had already left by the time he had awoken.

Every Sunday, Aneurin returned to the same nightclub. Every Sunday, he always left with a male companion. Every Sunday, his flatmates were kept awake by the loud noises Aneurin made whilst in the throes of extreme pleasure. Every Monday, his “guest” had already left by the time he had awoken.

This went on for month after month. Finally, one Monday morning over breakfast, Aneurin’s flatmates asked him where on earth he was going every Sunday to always be bringing some cute guy home with him. Aneurin told them about the nightclub he had been frequenting for the past year and a half.

In spite of visiting that nightclub Sunday after Sunday, for months after that morning at breakfast, Aneurin never ever left there with another guy again.

Loosely based on the short Welsh fairy tale “Ellen’s Luck”
Copyright © 2013 Andy78; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..