Jump to content
    Arkaea
  • Author
  • 2,633 Words
  • 1,148 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Brandon and Eric - 4. Chapter 4 Bring me to Life

This chapter was a tough one to write. The Chapters from this point on might be short but i dont think it matters the length as long as I get what I want to tell in the story is the focus.

Chapter 4: Bring Me To Life

I am awake I can't see anything it's to dark, all I can do is hear noises. Muffled voices, I remember falling on something then everything went black, I woke up to blurred images, I saw Brandon he was crying, I tried to talk but I couldn't, I think I was in a hospital but shortly after I arrived I blacked out again, then just now woke up.

Then I tried to remember what happened. My memories started coming to me like a flood. It was overwhelming to try sorting them all out, then I started from the beginng on what I remembered.

I can barley remember what happened, I remember seeing vividly Brandon fall to his knees as my dad drove out of the parking lot from school, I remember knowing my dad was beyond pissed, I was sure going to get it, my father was a terrible son of bitch. My mother was no mom of the year either. Luck was on my side I only had one of them to deal with.

I can't remember a time when he was ever nice to me, he alway said he wasted so much time trying to mold me into a son he could be proud of, a son that would honor him by living the life he wanted me to live.

Well I was not that son clearly, never was and i'm never going to be, I am gay a fact he hates more then anything else, he has repeatedly tried "beating the gay" out of me as he would say for a very long time now, I think I was seven when the hits started coming,

For a long time I thought my dad was a boxer, that he was just using me as practice. Daddy dearest was a business man a well connected one, he always said if I would just do as he said this would all be mine someday. Yeah as if I wanted any part of it.

Then the beatings got worse then I began to really hate my life, there were times a lot of them that I wished he would of just killed me and got it over with, he actually bought a whip that he loved using it on me, he told me I should like it because fags like toys. That all changed the moment I saw Brandon he literally gave me a reason to want to live.

Then he tried a new tactic by forcing a girlfriend on me, not just any girl, Kara the biggest slut that ever walked the earth, daughter of daddys best friend, which I always thought was strange such a horrible man having friends, the idea behind it all was another way of him trying to control me, and force me to live a straight life.

Well one thing is for sure he did try and control me.

Once Kara was in the plan daddy dearest told me, that if I did not come around willingly that I would force his hand, which would put in motion his sick plan, that plan was for him to drug me and let Kara have her way with me and get herself pregnant, so I would have no choice but to stay with her and man up as he would say.

I remember walking in our apartment, Kara was still with us, I was so scared that this would make him try and put his plan into motion, Kara of caurse was more then willing to play along and kept touching me rubbing my crotch, and the whole time I was getting nautious and sick to my stomach.

"Give up for now Kara, that bastard he was talking to has done some damage, well its time for me to beat some since into him, then when I do he will be all yours, and won't have any strength left to fight back."

Daddy dearest had a devilish gleam in his eyes, that sent a chill down my spine.

"Dad please"

"Who was that boy you were talking to. I will not tell you again no son of mine is going to be gay. If you don't leave that bastard alone not only am I going to beat it out of you, I will take any action I need to keep him away from you."

I was scared at first then I realized this was a long time comming.

"Dad I love him!" I shoulted.

Boy did that do the trick it was like watching my dad turn into the hulk, this was going to be bad. Then the hits started coming but this time there was more at stake, if he beats me or even worse I might never get to be with Brandon, So I puhsed him back away from me, then he got out his favorite toy the whip.

"No the fuck you won't! I am gay deal with it. I love Brandon and I will be with him; I don't give a shit anymore what you think, or how you feel do what you want to but, I will not live a lie anymore. I will be with Brandon that is if I haven't totally fucked that all up."

Then the first crack of the whip connected with my back, as I tried running for the front door Kara just went in my room, she did nothing to help me, my father managed to get another hit with the whip in and it knocked the wind out of me, Then he kicked me and I fell. He was kicking and and whiping anything he could hit.

"Eric you will not. You will be with Kara as I told you not that little bastard, don't do something you will regret over a worthless no body like him. If you won't see it my way then I will just beat the gay out of you, and if that don't work then I will just kill you."

I was getting so weak but I still did my best to fight back, I kept trying to get to the front door. He just kept whaling on me. I saw a lot of my own blood some was getting in my eyes my nose was gushing blood.

"Dad he is worth everything and more, I will not let you talk about him like that. I love him and god willing I will spend the rest of my life with him, if you ever go anywhere near him or he comes to any harm, god help me I will hold you personally responsible. And if anything bad happens to him ever! I will make your life a living hell.

I managed to kick at him and knocked him to the ground, I was getting weaker I felt light headed. We were in the kitchen I had grabbed a knife,

"No one and I mean no one will keep me from being with him. I will never again let anyone come between us ever again do you hear me!, I hate you! for making me hurt the love of my life and caused him pain, I hate myself for letting you control me."

I was getting so weak I did not even care what happened, I needed to get out of there, then I went to Brandon's the closest place I could think of, then everything went black....

I awoke I was on something, I was on top of Brandon. I could barely see him I only saw his beatiful light blue eyes my angels eyes. Then I blacked out.

I was in a room I could hear someone in the room, it sounded as they had just been crying, then came all the way to my bed, it was my Brandon, who had my hands in his. I heard him say he loved me that was all I needed to hear, to give me the strength I need to get through this. I blacked out again to awaken with my boy holding on to me, Shit why can't I move please let me just squeeze his hand.

Brandon this boy was my love, my soul, my angel I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Then I blacked out again. Waking up the next morning with Brandon resting on my chest, never letting go of my hands. I tried to talk first but it came up as just a whisper, I tried once again.

"Hey good morning angel eyes" My voice dry and craking ask I spoke

I saw his eyes looking up at me, my angel smiled his handsome smile at me.

I cleared my voice, he lifte a cup to my lips I took a few sips and cleard my through again.

"I heard you talking to me before now Brandon, I heard everything you said, what did you mean you are used to pain."

"That's a long story Eric, but I guess the short version is, my family was very abusive to my mom and then when I was born they turned there attention to me."

"Are you saying that your family abused you." I started tearing up, thinking who could ever want to hurt this sweet boy. Then I got really pissed, then decided no one will ever hurt him again as long as I draw breath.

"Yes"

Was all he could say, I squeezed his hand and I hugged him tighter.

I put my arms around my boy pulling him into me, it was like I was trying to merge into one person, I loved him so much, I relaized we both have a painful past, we are together now I knew that my angel was the one I want to spend all of my life with.

My boys sweet voice pulled me from my thoughts.

"I love you so much Eric, I can't live without you, please don't ever leave my life, even if we can't be more.... I put my finger to his lips.

I lifted his chin so our eyes would meet.

"Brandon, I love you more then anything in this world, we can be together I no longer care what my father tries to do, you and I will be together. I want to be your boyfriend, I want to spend the rest of my life loving you."

"I love you Eric I want to be with you, I want to be your boyfriend, but why do you love me I am nothing special, you should be with someone stronger."

I once again put my fingers to my boys sexy lips.

 

"I love you Brandon, my love I love your eyes, you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, that I get lost in whenever I look in them.

"I love your hair and how soft it is."

I slowly ran my fingers through my boys long black hair.

"I love your smile."

I slowly ran the back of my fingers down his cheek I slowly started leaning forward.

 

"I love the feel of your lips."

I slowly traced his lips with my finger. We kissed so passionatly we truly gave ourselves to each other. The kiss was hot and passionate neither of us wanted to break from it hot damn! hell yeah bust out the fireworks. We broke from our tongue dance so I could tell him.

"Brandon I love you! your sweet, smart and so wonderful. When I look at you I see a special boy that I love very much. You can do and be anything you want to in life, I see so much potential in you. I look into your gorgeous blue eyes I melt every time I look in them. When I look into them it's as if I can see right into your very soul, you are my hero my angel you have saved my life in so many ways."

My handsome boy spoke to me taking my breath away

"When I first saw you Eric, I thought I just saw the most gorgeous boy I had ever seen. You are like a god to me so handsome, so strong so full of life, I am not talking just about what you look like lets face your just ok looking, it's what I see on the inside of you. You are everything I have ever wanted and will ever want. From this day forward I will never be away from you, when we are apart it's like a piece of me is missing."

We were interupted damn it!.

"Brandon don't you think it's time you introduced us."

We turned to see his mom staring at us smiling.

"Eric this is my mom." I raised the one hand I could manage to shake her hand. My other hand was occupied with where it belonged joined with my boys hand.

"Hello Ma'am" I smiled at her.

"Mom this is Eric, my boyfriend." I smiled then turned crimson red. It felt like magic when I heard him say I was his boyfriend.

"Well Eric I can see my boy loves you, I can see you love him, so welcome to the family Eric, oh but please call me mom or Diana."

"Ok yes Ma... Mom." I smiled and she gave me a hug.

"So everything went beautifully, there was no internal damage, other then the broken rib and the one that was cracked, both have been repaired. Your eye that was swollen will heal most of the damage was physical and will heal over time, I believe you will be able to go home possibly some time next week assuming everything heals like it should.

Then Mr. Reynolds entered the room.

"Hi son, welcome back Eric, you gave us a scare, I am so happy to see you doing so well."

"Um thank you sir wait.... did he just call you son." I asked Looking at Brandon.

"Yeah I was hoping to have more time, he is my father which makes Lucas my twin brother."

"Oh my gosh Brandon, that is wonderful I am so happy you all found each other." Then tears started falling, my sweet boy wiped away my tears with his hand.

"My son, so this is Eric the young man that has your heart?"

"Yes."

My angel said shyly then started blushing, oh he looks so hot when he blushes, I think red is becoming his new color.

"Well then Eric what are your intentions with my son?

Oh Fuck!! I was not ready for that one, that totally cought me of guard for a moment.

"Dad!!!"

Then I looked Mr. Reynolds right in the eyes.

I cleard my though to go on to say.

"Mr. Reynolds sir, I love Brandon with all of my heart, I made a mistake once that I will always regret, because I hurt the love of my life. He is everything to me I want to spend the rest of my life loving him. I made sure I stated everything clearly to him, I love my sweet boy I wanted his mom and dad to know.

Our moment is interupted, by a nurse.

"I am sorry to interupt Dr. Redfield, there are some police officers that need to speak with your patient."

We all looked at each other completely in shock.

"Eric do you feel your are able to speak with them."

"Yeah I guess so."

"Let me just make a phone call, just in case we need some help. So wait till I get back." Mr. Reynolds goes to make his call.

I felt scared then I looked at Brandon, I knew we would get though this and anything else in life together.

 

©Copyright 2010 Arkaea; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..