Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

How Familiar - 2. Soren - Wedding

Now sixteen, Soren marries Princess Charlotte of Eodanira, but someone else makes their presence felt.

Soren Alae

 

Orion was always so happy when Soren looked through Rylan's eyes. The Islands of Ulisse were absolutely beautiful, and his brother loved living there. Royal life in Ulisse was very different from the regal, traditional atmosphere of the Eodaniran Royal Palace. In Ulisse, the Royals often mingled with the commoners and Orion was popular amongst the people. He would fly between islands on Rylan's back while Soren watched through the Pegasus' eyes. He would enviously watch Orion play with the common children in the ocean that surrounded the Islands. Happy and free. Soren was happy and free as well, but Eodanira was a very different place, full of rules and expectations.

Ronan, on the other hand, was downright miserable when Soren watched him through Timi's eyes. Locked in his bedchamber alone since that horrible Wyvern and its demon master left him with the brutal Iralian Royals. At least he had Timi, the silver Pegasus. Soren wished he could communicate directly with Ronan, but the best he could do was to telepathically send messages of support and hope through his Pegasus, who would, in turn, tell the imprisoned Prince that he was not alone and his brothers wanted nothing more than to be with him. Trapped with nothing to do, Soren knew Ronan spent most of his days watching him or Orion through their Pegasi, living vicariously through his brothers.

"Good morning, Prince Soren," Elisa roused him from his half-sleep, and Soren returned to his body. "Happy sixteenth birthday!"

Soren snuggled in closer with Vyma, ensconced happily in his Familiar's black feathers. Warm and happy. He did not need sheets and furs when Vyma was glad to wrap him up in his wings. Eodanira was on the south coast of Ytia and the nights got insanely cold, even in Summer, but Vyma was always so warm.

"Thank you!" Soren yawned loudly, not ready to leave his bed yet. Go away, woman. He knew she wouldn't, but he could always hope.

"Time to get up," Elisa told him firmly. She could be a crabby old battleaxe, particularly in the morning. She was Queen Tyffane's retainer, so her word was the word of the Queen, and the Queen's word was law. The lioness, Swari, accompanied Elisa everywhere she went, always looking so menacing. Menacing indeed, Soren thought with a lazy smile. Elisa's Familiar was the cuddliest kitty in the world. She loved having her belly scratched and licked at him often with a tongue like sandpaper. When Soren did not move, Elisa told him a second time. "Do I need to douse you in ice water?"

"No!" Soren told her quickly, wriggling free from Vyma's wings. The Familiar awkwardly slid his way off the bed, passing by Elisa, who gave him an affectionate rub on the nose. He knew Elisa wasn't joking. She'd done it before.

"You need to start wearing sleeping garments, my Prince," Elisa said, turning away. "Don't think I'm not aware of what you and Princess Charlotte have been doing!"

"Really, Elisa?" Soren teased her, completely unashamed of being naked as the day he was born in front of her. "I'm surprised you even know what it is."

"You might be a Prince, but I can still rap you on that bare backside of yours," she threatened him, and he giggled even though Swari snorted at him. "Enough of your cheek. You're getting married today. Try not to act like a fool for the sake of both Alaeyas and Eodanira. This wedding is going to join our two countries forever. You need to take it seriously."

"Funny thing," Soren took mercy on the crone and slipped on some tight-fitting silk undergarments for her benefit. "Alaeyas is joining three different countries by marriage today. My brothers are of age as well, and they're marrying a Princess of Iralia and a Princess of Ulisse. How do you suppose we'll share Alaeyas once we've finally gotten rid of that demon sorcerer? Do we take turns?"

"Queen Tyffane knows what she's doing," Elisa didn't seem to have a good answer to his question, but she wasn't buying into his flippant attitude.

It was a good question. Three identical Princes, three equal claims to the Alaeyan throne - a throne, he reminded himself, a Zyrian demon currently held. Still, there was some wisdom in the older woman's words. Queen Tyffane's mind was sharp as a rapier and twice as deadly. She wasn't by any means a cold or cruel person, but she was pragmatic and rigid. Soren had faith that she would do what was best for Eodanira and eventually Alaeyas when the time was right. Queen Ninon of Iralia seemed hellbent on invading Alaeyas the moment she wed her captive Prince to her daughter. Queen Layla of Ulisse seemed to be more concerned with keeping the citizens of her country healthy and happy rather than seizing back Alaeyas with Orion's claim, but he was to marry today all the same.

"Am I running so late?" Soren asked her, thinking of Charlotte. She was the most gorgeous woman in the world. There was no question. Perfect southern Eodaniran beauty. He would need to bathe himself first before he wore his wedding garments.

"Yes! The Queen, King and Princess are all dressed. Guests are beginning to arrive. We're waiting for you!" She told him as though he were six years old rather than sixteen and turned to leave. "If you're not dressed and ready to go within the half hour, I'll come back with the pail of ice water!"

"Will do!" Soren reassured her, and he caught a glimpse of a smile on her wrinkling face. When she was gone, he took off his undergarments. He needed to bathe.

Can't we have the wedding tomorrow? Vyma asked him. We should just sleep through it.

Don't you start! Soren told Vyma with his Alaeyan cobalt eyes twinkling happily, kissing his Familiar on the forehead and receiving a gentle lick in return. I can't wait to see how awesome we look together next to Charlotte and her bloody great freak.

He shuddered, thinking of Reeta, the white scaled monstrosity passed down to his future wife by Queen Tyffane - the Serpent of the Eoda Royal Family. Reeta was horrifying. A great horned snake that looked far too much like the demonic Wyvern of Zyria. Queen Tyffane had executed a few dozen murderers, rapists and Iralian bandits and spies with her Familiar in Soren's time - the criminals were swallowed whole and alive. The Alaeyan Prince couldn't stand it. It was a good thing Charlotte was as beautiful as her Familiar was ugly. She was two years his senior and took his virginity when he was fourteen, and the two had shared each other's bodies many times ever since. He resisted the temptation to touch himself while he bathed - he was going to marry Princess Charlotte soon. She was every bit as insatiable as he was. They were going to enjoy consummating their marriage, that was for sure. There was no point wasting his libido now when there were heirs to be made later.

After thoroughly cleaning himself, Soren began to dress in the fine wedding garments in the colours of his home country. While Queen Tyffane and King Darius raised him like one of their children, he was still an Alaeyan Prince. He had the pale skin of the south-west of Alaeyas, and curly red-auburn hair cut short. His garments, ornate blue silk with gold trim, fit him perfectly, and he wore a long, heavy velvet cloak over his shoulders. There was always a feeling of poignancy when he dressed in blue and gold of Alaeyas. That monster killed my parents, he thought sadly. Queen Palona of Alaeyas and her King, Jaiden of Iralia. Then he split us up. The three of us.

"Come along," Elisa was pleased to see that the Prince had done as he was told.

Soren was an obedient boy, for the most part. He bent the rules and gave cheek, but he did not break the rules. Queen Tyffane did not have to adopt him as one of her own, but she did. She treated him as one of her own, alongside Charlotte, Prince Torri and Princess Ashi. Now he was ready to marry her eldest daughter and join the two countries by marriage. But... what will this achieve? He did not know. Alaeyas was now a collectivist nation ruled by a council, the Zyrian sorcerer Kai and his unholy offspring. It wasn't as though Charlotte and Soren could stroll over and ask kindly for the throne back.

The Throne Room was breathtaking. Arches and pillars of terrific greenstone, and the floor was whitestone and somehow never appeared dirty. The long, green carpet ran the entire length from the heavy mahogany door all the way to the throne, and flowers of green and blue decorated every pillar. My colour and hers. The throne was made of greenstone as well. It was not a comfortable chair to sit on, so Queen Tyffane did it as little as possible. King Darius enjoyed the throne, but it was not his. He was only the King - and while Queen Tyffane was generous with the authority that came with her position, it was her duty and burden to rule. Familiars passed down to children through the mothers. Men were only necessary for the breeding process. If Soren had a sister, she would have inherited the Alaeyan throne instead of him, whether or not she was older. Instead, he had two triplet brothers, and the Princesses they married would become Queen of Alaeyas - if they were the Royal Couple that took the throne, that is. No doubt the Zyrian would destroy the Ilarian family when Ninon charged them.

"Now, hop on Vyma," Elisa instructed him. She was now atop her Familiar, and the lioness seemed unbothered by the weight of the heavyset woman upon her.

"Right," Soren was full of nerves. He was getting married! He wished he could have Charlotte to tell him everything would be okay. Or Orion or Ronan. At least he had Vyma. He hopped up on top of his Pegasus. "What then?"

"We've been over this a hundred times!" Elisa snapped, exasperated. "The Prince and Princess will ride their Familiars to the throne, and Queen Tyffane will give you her blessing. The Bishop will proceed with the ceremony, and you only need to follow his instructions. You can't mess this up."

"I'm sorry," he looked down at Vyma's shiny black mane. "I don't want to! I'm just scared that I will ruin everything somehow."

"Well, stop worrying," she ordered him with the barest shred of warmth in her soul. "You'll do fine. You're supposed to be happy today. You're becoming an official Eodaniran! Now go. Ride!"

Soren nodded anxiously.

Let's go, he told Vyma, who did as he was bid. Vyma's hooves clip-clopped on the whitestone surface of the corridor, and then he saw her. Charlotte, more dazzling than ever in a white silk gown with a jade-green Eodaniran cloak around her shoulders. Her pale gold hair fell around her face and breasts, and her milky-white southern skin seemed to glow in the sunlight let in by the magnificent arch windows. Reeta, though, was repulsive. Horns and beady green eyes with a mouth full of sharp teeth.

Don't look at her! Vyma was reading his thoughts as the two approached from opposite ends of the corridor by the massive doors of the throne room. Look at Charlotte.

Isn't she just gorgeous? Soren couldn't help but smile. The two were betrothed the moment that beast from Zyria delivered Soren to the Eodaniran Palace. Many Royal marriages were unhappy ones, but Soren and Charlotte fell deeply in love from a young age, and now, he couldn't wait to be her husband. To give her an heir. Unfortunate that they'll all have disgusting snakes for their Familiars, he thought briefly, but with Charlotte as their mother, our children will be the most beautiful in the world.

"My love," Charlotte greeted him, riding the back of Reeta and holding onto horns on the end of the Serpent's head to keep from falling off as it slithered towards them.

"My love!" Soren greeted her back, beaming at her. "Are you ready for this?"

"Since we were children," Charlotte grinned. Her face, as white as the stone underneath them, blushed pink. She was a shy thing.

"Let's go, then!" Soren encouraged her, and the two of them rode their Familiars into the throne room across the jade carpet.

Hundreds of people were to witness the wedding ceremony and all of them were seated with their Familiars, looking forward to seeing the Prince and Princess take their vows. The throne room was full of Humans with Falcons, Snakes, Eagles, Deer, so many different Familiars. On the greenstone throne sat Queen Tyffane in her elegant jade gown and cloak, her Serpent Izui coiled around her. King Darius sat in a smaller, much more comfortable throne to her left, his huge black Bear lying down vigilantly beside him. Prince Torri and Princess Ashi sat on similar thrones to the Queen's right, their Serpents not yet fully grown, but coiled by their sides.

Soren, as the two rode their Familiars to the throne along the jade carpet, flanked by Humans and Familiars making not a sound, looked around to see who was attending this wedding. There were no representatives from the collective of Alaeyas, which was no surprise. Alaeyas was its own country now, and it had no allies. Ulisse and Ilaria were both having Royal Weddings of their own. It surprised Soren that there were none from the eastern Queendom of Odesh. Odesh had very much receded from the other countries when the Alaeyan triplets were divided among Eodanira, Ilaria and Ulisse, something the Odeshi Queen took as a slight. Still, it would have been terrific for diplomacy had anyone from Odesh bothered to attend the Eodaniran Royal wedding.

"Charlotte Eoda, my Princess," Queen Tyffane looked like her daughter, but age had begun to turn her pale golden hair almost white, and wrinkles adorned her still comely face. "Soren Alae, my Prince-to-be. Together, I bless your union and I accept you as one. The Bishop may now formally marry you." Queen Tyffane almost seemed to tear up. She was once soft of heart, but years of rough diplomacy with the likes of Alaeyas and Ilaria had aged her and made her hard before her years. Still, she was tender-hearted where her children were concerned. When the Bishop walked the length of the throne room, even he was awkward around Reeta.

It's not just me? The Serpent is a freak? Soren asked Vyma.

I don't like her, Vyma replied. But we have to bear it, Soren. We can do it.

"Princess Charlotte of Eoda and Prince Soren of Alae, do you pledge to wed of your own free will?" The Bishop asked. He was in the holy white garb of the Goddess, and he looked far older than anyone else Soren had ever seen.

"Yes," Charlotte and Soren both replied together, holding each other's hands.

"As the Queen Tyffane of Eoda has given her Royal blessing and both Princess and Prince have consented to this union of marriage, we call upon the Goddess to bless the union. If there lies anyone who can show bona fide cause as to why these two should not be bound together in the law of the Goddess and law of Ytia, let them speak now or hereafter remain silent for eternity."

"I have a thought," a man from the third bench row spoke up, and everybody turned to look at who was crazy or stupid enough to object to a wedding of this scale.

"Speak," the Bishop pointed a withered finger at him, livid that someone would be so bold as to object to a union so crucial to both countries.

"Allow me to introduce myself," the man slowly waded his way to the end of the bench and stood on the green of the carpet. He looked to be of middling age, withering and grey in the face but dressed in wealthy, black silk clothes. He was of one of the noble families that made up Eodanira, but Soren could not think which one.

"Stay where you are!" Queen Tyffane ordered the man, and Izui seemed to rear up, ready to strike the moment this man made a move against the Royal couple. "Who are you and why do believe my daughter and Prince Soren should not be wed?"

"By all means, Your Majesty," the man replied facetiously. He whispered under his breath and all of a sudden, it was an entirely different man he was looking at. Not even a man. A boy! A boy Soren's age, it looked like. He was pale with long black hair tied into a bun, but that wasn't what Soren saw first. His crimson red eyes, that was what turned Soren's blood cold.

"You are not welcome here!" King Darius roared from his chair, the huge black bear next to him standing on its back feet, all ten feet of it. Vyma didn't like it, and Soren felt his Familiar cringe. "Leave!"

"I'm Kaden of Alaeyas. You don't need to worry," Kaden was a very handsome boy, but a poison that tastes sweet is still a poison. Soren looked at him with contempt, and Kaden stared right back at him. "I'm not my father. I'm not here to hurt anybody."

"You're a demon of Zyria!" Soren shouted at him furiously, and Vyma neighed in agreement. "You mere presence insults me! Get out!"

"I'm sorry to have offended you so, but I'm afraid I'm here not because I want to be, but because I have orders," Kaden confirmed, his red eyes cautiously looking around him. There were Familiars by the hundred, all looking ready for their master's command to tear the teenage boy to shreds. "I carry a message from the Council of Alaeyas. We do not oppose your wedding. What Eodanira does with the former Prince of Alaeyas is its own business." He put great emphasis on the word 'former.' " We want you to understand that Alaeyas is a free country now. Prince, King or whatever, you are never welcome within our borders."

"Everything in Alaeyas belongs to Soren," Charlotte told him tersely. "You are the ones unwelcome within its borders."

"So, what shall I tell my sister? And my father?" Kaden shrugged simply, brushing aside a strand of raven-black hair with his delicate fingers. "Does Eodanira intend to invade Alaeyas? Will we be forced to protect ourselves? Or is our tacit alliance intact and you will remain on your side of the Alaeyan River?"

"You tell your father that you interrupted a Royal Wedding within our Palace walls and we let you leave unharmed," Queen Tyffane told him tersely, standing up from her throne and Izui circled her, rearing up to strike. "Do I make myself clear?"

Kaden seemed to smirk, before bowing. "As Her Majesty wishes," he gave one more glance to Soren before he mumbled some ancient Zyrian words and just like that, he was gone. Everyone on the benches began murmuring with excitement and fear. Queen Tyffane looked quite shocked, and so did the other Royals. Soren felt an icy hand gripping his heart. That could have been Kai. He could have killed everybody. It was a message from Alaeyas - stay away, because we can and will kill all of you if we have to.

"We will have silence and order!" Queen Tyffane's booming voice echoed throughout the throne room, and the people instantly stopped. "Proceed," she ordered the Bishop. "The marriage must go on."

"So as we continue, I ask once more, do either the husband or the bride know of any reason that the union should not proceed?" The Bishop asked in a frail, shaky voice. He seemed to have been significantly affected by the demonspawn's threat.

"No," Charlotte and Soren replied simultaneously, but when they looked at each other, it was no longer in love. It was in fear. Does this mean I'm never going to be safe? Does this mean Charlotte will be in danger all because of me?

"We shall hear first the vows from Prince Soren of Alae," the Bishop nodded towards him. Soren's mouth was so dry he wasn't sure he could even speak, but hundreds of Humans and their Familiars had their eyes on him. Including Queen Tyffane. Including his almost wife. Charlotte. I love her.

"I, Soren of Alae, Prince of Alaeyas, take myself as the husband of Charlotte of Eoda, Princess of Eodanira, and pledge to her before the Goddess, the Queen and the Bishop to love and defend her from this day until my end of days, in sickness and in health," in spite of his thumping heart, he spoke loudly and proudly, especially when she squeezed his hand.

"We shall hear now the vows from Princess Charlotte of Eoda," the Bishop turned to her.

"I, Charlotte of Alae, Princess of Eodanira, take myself as the wife of the Soren of Alae, Prince of Alaeyas, and pledge to him before the Goddess, the Queen and the Bishop to love and defend him from this day until my end of days, in sickness and in health," she looked to him and smiled widely. That was enough for Soren to finally put Kaden behind them and engage once more in their wedding.

"Heavenly Queen Tyffane of Eodanira and Goddess above, bless these identical crowns which Princess Charlotte of Eoda and Prince Soren of Alae receive and wear as visible signs of the permanent bond that unites them in heart and soul. As they crown one another, they may affirm the covenant between them."

"I place this crown upon your head," both Soren and Charlotte spoke at the same time, taking the gold crowns offered by the Bishop on a jade green pillow - one with a sapphire for Soren and one with an emerald for Charlotte - and they placed the crown on each other's head. "Wear it as a symbol of my eternal love for you."

"As of now, you have pledged of your own free will, in witness of the court, the Bishop, the Queen and the Goddess above, and the ritual of the crowns now binds you. Be it that what is granted before the Queen, the Bishop and the Goddess above is not undone by man or woman," the Bishop began to close the ceremony. The crown was heavy on Soren's head. Did he have to wear it all the time? Queen Tyffane and King Darius did. "I pronounce you wife and husband, and you may now kiss."

Soren and Charlotte almost locked lips before the Bishop had given them the blessing. He loved her too much to restrain himself. What a shame we have the feast to sit through. Although that gorgeous white gown looked radiant on Charlotte, he was sure it would look better on the floor. At least now we can share the same bed without shame, he thought. I hope Vyma doesn't get too lonely. The crowd cheered, and so did their Familiars. It made for a strange, blended noise that Soren disliked immensely, but he appreciated the enthusiasm of the audience and their creatures. It was indeed a special day.

Newly crowned Prince Soren and Princess Charlotte walked hand in hand out of the Palace doors and down its steps while the commoners cheered and congratulated them. Avian Familiars flew overhead as they found the stony path at the bottom of the staircase, Vyma and Reeta following them from behind. The commoners too were intimidated by Reeta. That ugly... thing. She could swallow any Human or Familiar out in the town today if she saw fit to. However, the feast began, and the commoners in the city were welcome to join in and eat their fill. Queen Tyffane was a charitable woman and often gave to the needy. The feast was not for Soren and Charlotte, she told them days earlier. It's for the people.

Soren and Charlotte sat together in the lovely sunshine at a marble table and gnawed at the fruits and cakes on their plates. Delicious! Soren's smile fell when he remembered that in Iralia the rich still ate meat. Roasted Familiars, their Humans killed and forgotten. It made him feel sick, and he pushed away his passionfruit. He wanted to check on Ronan and Orion, but Charlotte would be upset if he did so on their wedding day. Today is about me, she'd said. You have the rest of your life to watch your brothers. As he pondered, his peripheral caught a sign of someone lurking behind a big cypress hedge. Those red eyes made contact with him, and Soren gulped. Kaden? The Zyrian beckoned, and Soren suspiciously glared at him. You don't frighten me.

"I need a small break from all this noise, my love," he told Charlotte. It wasn't strictly untrue - a lot was going on. Singers, dancers, performances and swarms of people wanting to meet and congratulate him. "I'll have a quick walk, okay?"

"Of course," Charlotte nodded knowingly. It was all a bit overwhelming. "Don't be gone long, okay?"

Soren nodded with a smile, the crown nearly falling off his short, auburn-red curls. I'll have to learn to watch that. It wouldn't do good for his wedding crown to drop into his soup.

Vyma, to me, Soren commanded, and the black Pegasus landed from its flight next to him.

What is it? Vyma asked and sighed happily as Soren scratched his neck.

Kaden of Zyria is behind that hedge. I want you to kill him, Soren ordered.

Are you sure? At your wedding? Vyma asked uncertainly, but Soren nodded.

If he's here, he's up to no good. Fly over and kill him while I distract him, Soren told him the plan.

Vyma took off into the air and began flying as he had earlier - casually as though he were only stretching his great black wings, but he was keeping a close eye on his Prince. Soren marched towards the cypress hedge where he'd seen the boy dressed in black, and sure enough, he was there waiting.

"I'm not here to hurt you," Kaden told him immediately, and Soren looked at him with mistrust.

Don't kill him just yet, Soren changed the plan, and he could feel relief in his Familiar's heart. "What are you doing here, then?" Soren asked him. Since the meeting earlier, Kaden had freed his hair from the confines of its tie and it now fell over his shoulders down to the small of his back. "Kaden of Zyria crashing my wedding? Why?"

"Oh, I'm not Kaden," the boy's eyes glowed, and he smiled wickedly. "Kaden is at home, just as he promised. I'm Armyn, the real son of Zyria's last."

"Armyn?" Soren repeatedly blankly. Kai of Zyria had four children, this much he knew, but he did not know their names.

"Yes, Prince," Armyn spat those words with venom. "I've been waiting to meet you for a long time. I have to say; you're not what I imagined. My father refuses to deal with you, although I have no idea why. I'd kill you myself right now if I could."

With those words spoken from the Zyrian boy's mouth, Soren knew he had just cause to eliminate this demonspawn.

Now! He ordered Vyma, who shot like a dart from the sky and went to crush Armyn with his hooves. Vyma went directly through Armyn, who laughed and pointed at him. A mirage? He isn't real! Soren was shocked by what he was seeing. Vyma should have killed him - not gone through him as though he never existed in the first place.

"Wow, you're an idiot," Armyn shook his head. "This is but a projection! Unlike my moron brother, I'm not stupid enough to walk into enemy territory myself. If I had, though, you think your stupid Pegasus could stop me from killing you? Hmph. You live only because my father forbids me from breaking our truce with your country. The same for your brothers. Your Queen wants Alaeyas, and so do Ninon and Layla. My father will change his mind soon, don't you worry about that. When he does, I'm going to murder you myself."

"Leave, coward!" Soren barked at the smaller boy. "You wouldn't have the fortitude to say these things to my face."

"That's why we'll win," Armyn promised, his eyes glowing red. "I won't make the mistakes my father did." And like that, he was gone. Just gone. The boy had been real, he was sure of it. He looked and sounded real as the wind blowing through the sweet-smelling cypress hedge, but when Vyma charged him, the boy was but an illusion of sorcery. In a blink, he vanished.

Are you alright? Vyma asked, touching ground next to Soren.

No, Soren thought, frightened to the bone. Kaden. Armyn. Zyria. It was all too real for him. I need to stay a while longer. You, too. I have need of you. I have messages for my brothers.

Thank you to everyone who gave How Familiar a chance ❤️ and special thanks to everyone who reacts or reviews ❤️❤️❤️
Copyright © 2018 AusGlitterati; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ok things are already heating up, I love it! :)

So poor Ronan got the short end of the stick, while Orion and Soren are enjoying life.

I wonder if Kaden was really sent by the council or did he come of his own will? Kai seems to have troublesome kids (like father like kids, I guess). 😛

 

"and the two of them rode their Familiars into the throne room across the jade carpet."

 

Such an important scene, and all I'm thinking is how they're lucky their familiar is not a mosquito.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..