Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,290 Words
  • 4,063 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy For Hire - 9. Chapter 9 - A Chance To Be A Kid

Kirk took me back to my place after the party ended and I went directly to bed. I slept through the rest of the night and didn’t rise until noon on Sunday. I looked for Jeremy and hoped he might show up, since what he had objected to was done and over with, but I still didn’t see him. I kept calling his cell phone, but he wouldn’t answer. I’d bet he was checking the caller ID and when he saw I was calling, he just let it ring. I won’t stop trying though.

The school week started again and I got a couple of unexpected visitors after classes let out. On Wednesday, Derrick came by to see me and Thursday night the twins showed up. There was no sex, just pleasant company. The twins asked me to join them and a few of their other friends when they went to the movies on Friday, so I asked who else was going and they told me. They were all boys I’d met at the party, so I agreed to go, even before I found out Derrick was going to be part of the group. I wasn’t certain what it was about him that attracted me so profoundly, but I’d found I was infatuated with the little imp. It wasn’t a sexual attraction, although I wouldn’t mind that either, but I just wanted to be with him, so I could help and protect him. He was just so shy, naive and immature in the ways of the world that he needed someone to look after him and I wanted to be that someone.

Kirk picked me up Friday night in his parents’ mini van, loaded down with the other boys. He then drove us over to the mall and we all filed into the theater. I bought the largest tub of popcorn the theater had, so I could pass it around, and Derrick took the seat to my left. He also made sure his arm or hand touched me each time he reached for some popcorn and would give me one of those cute little smiles every time I looked over at him. Andy sat on my right, with Chad to the right of him. The movie wasn’t all that great, but I still had a really good time. Derrick also sat beside me on the ride home and put his hand on top of mine as we rode along.

I was the first one dropped off, since I had been the last one picked up, so I went back to my place thinking my new life was much better than my old. I scanned the house windows to see if I would notice Jeremy, but I didn’t see any sign of him. I tried the doors, but once again they were locked, so I entered the guesthouse, grabbed a soda and watched some television. I also called Jeremy’s house and cell numbers, but he didn’t answer. I went to bed still thinking about him and wondering if we’d be able to make up one final time.

Saturday, my phone rang just before noon. I hoped it was Jeremy, but it was Derrick. I was slightly disappointed, but Derrick quickly flushed that feeling from my heart.

“Hi, Trevor. What are you doing?” he asked innocently.

“Nothing much. How about you?” I replied.

“About the same. Do you have any plans for today?” he wanted to know.

“No, I don’t, Derrick. Do you have something in mind?” I countered, while wondering where this might be leading.

“Well, I thought maybe we could spend the day together,” he suggested. “You can come to my house or I can come to yours.”

“Well, I don’t know where you live, but I also don’t have a ride,” I explained. “You know where I live though, if you want to come over here.”

“Ok, I’ll come over there then,” he offered.

“That will be fine, but I don’t have a lot to do here,” I pointed out, so he wouldn’t end up being bored.

“That’s ok. I’ll bring some stuff with me,” he suggested and then paused briefly, before he spoke again. “Do you think maybe I could spend the night with you?”

I chuckled to myself, because I was secretly hoping this might happen.

“Why sure, I’d love that,” I agreed.

“Great. I’ll be there in an hour or so. Is that all right?” he asked, just to make sure he wasn’t intruding.

“Of course it is. I’ll see you then,” I concurred, before hanging up.

An hour later, a big old Lincoln came pulling into Jeremy’s driveway and Derrick jumped out of it. He unloaded a couple of large gym bags from the back seat and was struggling a bit, as he carried them back to my place. I went out to greet him and give him a hand with his belongings.

“How long are you planning to stay?” I joked.

“Oh, just for tonight,” he answered, quite seriously. “These are mostly things for us to do.”

We then went into the guesthouse and he set the things down on the floor.

“What do you have there?” I asked out of curiosity.

“Oh, my Play Station and some games for it and a couple of board games. I wasn’t sure what you might want to do.”

“Just having you here is enough,” I answered.

He grinned and wrapped his arms around me.

“I like you a lot, Trevor, and not just because of what we did at the party,” he confessed. “I had fun sitting with you at the movie too.”

“Me too,” I agreed, before I acted on impulse. “How would you like to be my little brother?”

His eyes got as big as saucers and his grin broadened.

“Do you mean that?” he asked, not truly believing my offer.

“Of course I do,” I confirmed. “It wouldn’t be official or anything like that, but it would be for us.”

“I’d really like that,” he concurred. “I don’t have any brothers or sisters and always wanted one. You’d be a great big brother.”

“Thanks, little guy, and I think you’re going to make a mighty fine little brother as well,” I told him.

He hugged me and I bent over and planted a kiss on his lips. He squealed with joy and hugged me harder. It took him another minute to calm down a little after that.

“Do you want to play some video games?” he asked, still beaming.

“Sure. Whatever you want, little bro,” I agreed.

He hooked his Play Station up to the small TV and we spent the next hour or so blowing things up. After that, we took a break, had a drink and then he said he wanted to find a movie on the television. He found something that interested him and then came over and crawled onto my lap, while hooking his arm around my neck and placing his head against my shoulder. We watched the entire movie this way and never changed positions.

“That was nice,” he said, while kissing me on the cheek as the movie ended. “Maybe we can find another movie.”

“That would be fine,” I relented, since I didn’t wish to disappoint this little angel.

Unfortunately, he was very disappointed though, but only because he couldn’t find anything interesting to watch on the tube.

“Hey, Trevor. Can I call Chad and Andrew and ask them over too?” he wondered, while looking at me hopefully.

“Sure. Why not?” I responded.

Derrick immediately got up, pulled out his cell phone and began dialing. Nearly as quickly, Chad and Andrew agreed to come over, so when they got here, we ended up playing teams on the video games. It was Derrick and I against the twins. We all had a lot of fun and then I asked if they were hungry. Once I learned we all were, I ordered a pizza and had it delivered. When it arrived, we all dug in and gorged ourselves.

After we’d polished off the pizza, we played some board games next and were having a great deal of fun when the twins had to leave. We bid them good night, went back inside and Derrick found another movie on the television. He sat on my lap and cuddled with me again as we watched it. I could see he was getting sleepy, so I suggested we should go to bed. After he agreed, we stripped down to our underwear and climbed under the covers.

“Trevor, I had a really nice time,” he told me, before he dozed off. “I haven’t had that much fun in a long time, well not since the party anyway.”

I kissed him on the forehead and he laid his head on my shoulder, swung his arm across my chest and placed his top leg over mine. He soon fell asleep and we stayed like that for the rest of the evening. I remained awake for some of that time and just watched my little angel sleep. As I mentioned before, I was fascinated with this kid, but not in a sexual way, not like with Jeremy. I wanted Jeremy to be my lover, but Derrick I wanted as a brother or a very good friend. I finally fell asleep after watching his chest rise and fall for several minutes, while also examining his sleeping, peaceful face.

When I awoke the next morning, Derrick was still pressed tightly against me, but his eyes open as he watched me sleep.

“I didn’t think you were ever going to wake up,” he said, slightly annoyed.

I kissed him and apologized, but I also told him I would make it up to him in due time. We went to the kitchen area, had some toast with butter and jelly, along with a glass of orange juice. When we finished our hasty meal and rinsed off the dishes, I scooped him up and swung him around for a brief time. He giggled with delight and then asked me to do it again. I did, but this time we almost fell over from the effects of centrifugal force and dizziness, before I dropped to the floor exhausted. We were both still laughing, as we lie there, side by side.

“Hey, little bro, what do you say about taking a shower with me?” I asked, wondering how he’d respond to my offer.

“I’d like that,” he answered, without hesitation and a huge grin plastered across his face.

We went into the bathroom, turned on the water and hopped into the tub. We washed each other, while goofing around the whole time we did it, and then we got out of the tub and dried each other off. Again, there was nothing sexual about anything we did, just a great deal of fun. I don’t remember ever having the chance to just be a kid before, so this was nice for me too. Derrick and I then went back into the living area, played some more video games and watched another movie. It wasn’t long after that before Derrick said he would have to go home, but he invited me to come to his place the following weekend.

I told him I’d like to do that, but I didn’t know how I’d get there. He then told me he’d have someone pick me up and bring me there, so I agreed to come. Once I did, he gave me another big hug and a kiss.

“Thanks, big brother. I had a great weekend,” he assured me. “I’ll see you next week too. I’ll have one of the staff pick you up around 6:00 on Friday. Ok?”

“Sure it’s ok and I had fun too, Derrick,” I confirmed. “I’m looking forward to next weekend.”

I helped him carry his things to the car when it arrived and waved at him as they left. As I walked back to the guesthouse, I noticed Jeremy spying on me. He was looking out of one of the upper floor windows again, so I waved at him, but then he disappeared quickly from sight. I went in and dialed his number, but he didn’t answer. This was driving me crazy. How long was he going to keep this up?

The next week was very uneventful, but I still looked for Jeremy every chance I got. If he was still watching me, he was doing it much more secretively. When the weekend arrived, Derrick showed up on Friday night, riding in the Lincoln, to pick me up. I found out it was, indeed, one of the hired help driving the car for this purpose and we went back to his place. As soon as we went inside, Derrick gave me a tour and it was another of those huge, magnificent homes, maybe even a little nicer than Jeremy or Kirk’s homes. Man, these guys sure live in the middle of some really big bucks.

Friday night, we spent the time alone and then slept together in Derrick’s bed. Once gain, he cuddled with me throughout the entire night and I loved every minute of it. On Saturday, some of the other boys from the party came over for a while and we played outside for most of the afternoon and had a very good time. The entire day was totally spontaneous and we did whatever one of them suggested. These guys were really cool and treated me the same as the rest of their friends, while acting as if they didn’t even remember what I had done to each of them at the party. Maybe it wasn’t that they didn’t remember, because I’m sure they did, but they just didn’t treat me like a cheap slut. It was absolutely fantastic, because they merely treated me like one of their friends. This was more than I could have hoped for, since I was afraid some of them might shun me, considering what we had done together.

Saturday night after everyone else had gone home, Derrick and I went back up to his room together. Once we were there, I told him I’d had a great time and he said he was too. He looked so beautiful and so innocent as he was telling me this that I just had to kiss him. He relaxed immediately and let me do whatever I wanted with him, so I decided to give him a special thank you for all of the fun that we had together over the past couple of weekends.

Slowly, I removed his shirt and moved in to kiss my way down his chest. Derrick was quite ticklish, so he squirmed around a great deal while I was giving him pleasure. I sucked on both of his breasts, one after the other, and he moaned frequently, as I suckled on his immature man-teats like a young calf. His mouth remained wide open the entire time, as if it were a reminder for him to continue breathing while he enjoyed this simple pleasure.

After a considerable delay, I reached his waist and undid his pants, so I could pull them down, along with his briefs. After I did that, I removed his shoes and socks, before I moved back up to his cute little 4” [10 cm] ‘monster,’ which I soon found myself using it like a soda straw. I took his dick and scrotum into my mouth, all at the same time, so I could lick and suck on them simultaneously. He squirmed and moaned beneath me, as I brought his juices to a slow boil.

Derrick’s passion kept burning until his miniature volcano erupted in a small blast of thin, watery cum. It may not have been plentiful, but it sure was sweet. When he recovered from his orgasm, I asked if he wanted to put his briefs back on, but he said ‘no.’ He told me he wanted us both to sleep naked tonight, so I got undressed, crawled under the covers with him and we both fell asleep. Once again, my little angel draped himself over me and didn’t let go until morning.

Sunday morning we got up, showered together, got dressed and then went downstairs to eat breakfast. The cook fixed us a large meal and we stuffed ourselves completely. The woman told me she was glad to see Derrick had made a new friend, because she felt he had always been a very sad little boy, but then confessed he’d been a whole different person these past couple of weeks, since we had started hanging out together. I told her I thought he was special too, almost like a little brother, which caused her to smile and wink at me, before Derrick and I left to go back up to his room.

Sunday afternoon the twins came over and we shot some pool in the game room, but we also played some air hockey and video games. I’ll bet you can’t guess what the teams were. Ok, so you figured it out. After the twins left, I told Derrick I should be going home too, so I went up to his room to get my things and Derrick followed behind me. Once we were inside, he shut the door behind us and looked at me seriously.

“Can we do this every weekend?” he asked, and I could see the desire in his eyes.

“Well, little brother, I don’t know about every weekend, but we can spend a whole bunch of them together. How’s that sound?” I compromised.

“That sounds wonderful,” he said. “Can I have a kiss before you leave?”

“Sure, I always kiss my brother good-bye,” I replied.

I then gave him a brotherly kiss on the lips, tousled his hair and put my arm over his shoulder and around his neck. This was the way he walked me down to the car. One of the help drove us to my place and we said farewell once again, before I got out of the vehicle. I then waved at him as they drove off.

I threw my things into the guesthouse and went over to the back door of Jeremy’s house. I was surprised when I found it was unlocked. I went through the house, made my way up to Jeremy’s room and found him lying on his bed.

“Hi, stranger,” I began. “I’ve missed seeing you around.”

“It doesn’t look like you’ve had much time to miss me,” he snapped back.

“It’s true, I’ve made some other friends as well, but I still miss you,” I stated, while hoping to melt his icy exterior.

“It looks like you’ve been doing a pretty good business back there as well,” he added, with bitterness dripping from every word.

“Jeremy, they’re just friends,” I responded. “I haven’t been having sex with them. We’ve horsed around, laughed and had a good time. Nothing else. I don’t want to be with them like I want to be with you, if you’d let me.”

“You did the party though, didn’t you?” he sneered.

“Yes, I told you I would do it, because I had promised Kirk I would,” I explained. “That was the last time I plan on doing something like that, unless you don’t want me around here any longer. In that case, I guess I’ll have to go back peddling my butt, so I can afford a place of my own.”

“I really want you to stay here, but I just don’t know if I can trust you any more,” Jeremy responded, a little too coolly for me to miss the slam.

“Jeremy, I love you and no one else,” I confessed, while trying to find a way to gain ground.

“And all of the boys that keep coming around?” he challenged.

“They’re friends. They could be our friends, if you’d let them,” I pointed out. “Your friends could also become our friends. They’re like brothers to me, but you’re my only lover, at least I hope you are. What do you say? Please.”

“I’ll have to think about it,” he snapped, but at least it was better than an outright refusal.

“Will you at least answer the phone when I call you and come out to see me once in a while?” I pressed, now that I had a slight advantage.

“I’ll think about that too,” he added, although not quite as sarcastically this time.

“Ok. I guess it’s all I can ask for right now,” I relented. “I love you, Jeremy, and I hope you still love me.”

I left and went back to the guesthouse. I thought maybe I’d just listen to some music and found some CD’s next to an old CD player. I checked them out and discovered most of them were Broadway musicals or classical music. I eventually found a CD that said ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ and knew it was a kind of soft rock musical, so I listened to it. At the end of the first disc, there was a song that caught my attention, so I replayed it. Yes, it kind of described my relationship with Jeremy.

Even though it was about a woman loving a man, it could have applied to my situation with Jeremy, at least most of it. Mary Magdalene, who was reputedly a prostitute who loved Jesus, supposedly sang this song. I guess our case was kind of similar, since I was a boy prostitute who loved Jeremy. I guess I shouldn’t compare Jeremy to Jesus, but the situation was about the same. The song was “I Don’t Know How To Love Him” and I played it one more tune, so I could listen to the words.

I don’t know how to love him,

What to do, how to move him.

I’ve been changed, yes, really changed.

In these past few days when I’ve seen myself,

I seem like someone else.

I don’t know how to take this,

I don’t see why he moves me.

He’s a man, he’s just a man,

And I’ve had so many men before

In very many ways.

He’s just one more.

Should I bring him down, should I scream and shout,

Should I speak of love, let my feelings out?

I never though I’d come to this – what’s it all about?

Don’t you think it’s rather funny

I should be in this position?

I’m the one who’s always been

So calm, so cool, no lover’s fool,

Running every show.

He scares me so.

There was a little more to the song, but it wasn’t appropriate to our situation. I compared the words of the song to my situation, starting with the first verse. It’s not that I don’t know how to love him, it’s just that I don’t know how to get through to him and can’t find a way we can finally understand each other. I’ve also changed and I really do seem like someone else, at least since I’ve arrived here. For the first time in my life, I feel free to be a kid and just have fun. I like the feeling and I liked it here, but I still needed Jeremy to fill that void. I needed a lover to go along with all of my new friends.

In the second verse, it says he’s just a man; well in Jeremy’s case a boy, but a very special boy, at least to me. Yes, I’ve had a lot of men and boys before, but none of them have moved me like Jeremy. I didn’t know exactly what it was and why I felt about him as I did, but I felt lost without him to fill the void in my soul. If it were just sex I wanted, then I could have plenty of that, but I needed Jeremy to provide the real love.

The third verse speaks to how to approach him. I wish I knew what to do. I have spoken my feelings to him and told him that I love him, but there was so much more to say. Should I just dump it all on him and hope for the best or what?

The last verse pretty much summed up where we found ourselves now. We were in a funny position. Since the night I’d broken away from my father, I’d been in charge of my life, called my own shots and ran the entire show, even though I had some help along the way. Maybe the problem was that I didn’t know how to run my own life. I didn’t have a very good example in my father and there was no one else to learn from. I’ll admit I didn’t know how to take care of myself very well, but I’ve had to do it anyway, although I could use someone to stand beside me. I needed someone to help me and guide me, so I prayed Jeremy would be the one and that he’d want to be there for me, the same way I wanted him there.

The last line probably wrapped it all up, but that might not be the precise word to use. Jeremy doesn’t scare me and I wasn’t scared of him or by him, it was just that I was scared I’d lose him. I was scared I’d have to learn to live without him. Even though we’d had our problems, I still loved him and needed him in my life. It wasn’t only that I owed him for taking me in and caring for me, but I really cared for him too. I was deeply in love with him. That was what this was really all about.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

WOW!  This was a rare find!  I mentioned in an earlier comment today that I was binging on it.  It's 2:00 AM and I finally just finished Chapter 10--read the whole story today and loved it.  It's one of those fantastic stories that's nearly impossible to put down, and I didn't, until I finished it.  Great writing.  Thank you   Maybe tomorrow I can get back to work on the current chapter I'm writing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Doug Spencer said:

WOW!  This was a rare find!  I mentioned in an earlier comment today that I was binging on it.  It's 2:00 AM and I finally just finished Chapter 10--read the whole story today and loved it.  It's one of those fantastic stories that's nearly impossible to put down, and I didn't, until I finished it.  Great writing.  Thank you   Maybe tomorrow I can get back to work on the current chapter I'm writing.

Thanks, Doug, and I hope I didn't put you too far behind schedule or deprive you of sleep.  

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..