Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,039 Words
  • 18,906 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Brotherly Lovers - 1. Chapter 1

I know some people might have a problem with this, but I have to admit that I’ve always been attracted to my brother. At first, it was just that I placed him on a pedestal, because he was three years older and knew a lot more than I did. Then it moved to the next level and I began to totally idolize him, because he was better at most things than all of his friends, as well as me. All of that changed, however, when he reached puberty and I saw his naked maturing body for the first time, because the attraction suddenly evolved into lust.

Vince had just turned thirteen and I was ten when it took place, and even though I’d seen him naked before, I hadn’t seen him without any clothes on since his body had begun to mature. The first time that happened was on a day when we were planning to attend a wedding with our parents. We were already severely behind schedule, because the power had been disrupted while we were sleeping and my parents’ alarm didn’t go off the next morning. By the time my mother woke up, it was more than an hour later than she’d planned to get started, so we had to rush if we hoped to get to the wedding on time. Mom told us to hurry and take a quick shower, while she went down to fix breakfast and Dad laid out our clothes. Since Vince was so much smarter than me, he figured out a way we could save time and asked me what he thought was a simple question.

“Tony, why don’t you just take your shower with me, so it won’t take as long as it would if we do it separately?”

I thought it was a great idea and eagerly agreed, so I followed him into the bathroom and we got undressed. When he stood up and I saw him naked, I was shocked at the changes that had taken place since I’d last seen him without anything on. He now had a much larger penis, with hair around it, and his body looked more muscular, but not like the guys you see in the muscle magazines. He always had a good size cock, which was bigger than mine, but this time it was so much larger that I simply couldn’t take my eyes off of it now.

Although I didn’t understand the reason at the time, my penis didn’t look the same. His had a neater appearance to it, with a nice rosy head at the top, while mine resembled an elephant’s trunk. When I got older I learned this was due to the fact that our parents decided not to have me circumcised. For some reason, they’d changed their mind about having the procedure done by the time I was born, and from the first time I ever saw it, I always liked Vince’s cock better. Now that it had grown so much and had hair around it, I was hooked. About that time, Vince noticed me gawking at his dick and started to laugh.

“Do you like it, Tony?” he asked, but I didn’t answer and merely continued to stare at his groin. “Yours will get big like this too, when you’re my age. You’ll even grow some hair down there as well.”

“But it’s huge!” I responded, naively.

“It can even get bigger than it is now. Do you want to see?” he followed.

I didn’t have to think about it and began nodding my head up and down, vigorously.

“Well, go ahead and start playing with it and then you’ll see how big it can get,” he urged.

He didn’t have to make that offer twice and I quickly reached out and grabbed a hold of it. I started touching it all over and petting it with my palm, and almost instantly, it actually began to grow.

“Go ahead and play with my nuts too,” Vince urged. “You can even wrap your hand around it and start stroking it up and down if you want.”

Obediently, I did as I was told and it started to grow even more and began to get really hard. When it was totally stiff, it was just over six inches [15 cm] long. Thinking I had done this for too long and worrying that my brother might get upset, I stopped what I was doing. When I did, Vince told me it felt good and I should keep going, so I did. When I looked up to see if he wanted me to continue, I noticed Vince had closed his eyes and then he started moaning.

Seeing and hearing this, I thought I was hurting him, so I stopped again, but Vince urged me to keep it up and do it even faster, which I did. Before long, I saw Vince arch his body and heard him groan, and then some white stuff started shooting out of his dick. I didn’t know what it was or if it was supposed to do this, but it was shooting all over me.

When it first started to happen, I thought he was peeing on me, but when it stopped happening, Vince explained what the stuff really was, so I didn’t get mad at him. He thanked me and told me I had done a really good job, and then he began to clean me off. He ended up washing my entire body and when he got down to my penis, he asked if I wanted him to do the same thing I had done to him. Since he’d seemed to enjoy it, I nodded my head ‘yes,’ so he reached down and started playing with my little penis and ball sac. My dick got hard very quickly and it felt really good, but I didn’t shoot any of that white stuff out like he had done. After that, we finished our shower, but we never did anything like that again.

Over the years, I tried everything I could think of so I could get to see my brother when he was naked. I just loved to see his gorgeous dick, and as he got older, it got even bigger, which only made me want it even more. When my brother began high school, he started to seriously work out and was developing a truly awesome toned body to go along with that magnificent cock. He was now 6’ 2”, 185 pounds, with short black hair, blue eyes and a great, firm physique. I was really lusting after him and hoping he’d give me another chance to play with his cock again, as well as have him play with mine, because it had begun to grow too. It never happened though, to my dismay, and I remember crying the entire night after he left for college.

When Vince was 21, I finally worked up the courage to try something with him, but I still didn’t have the guts to ask him if it was all right. He had come home for Thanksgiving and arrived on Wednesday night, and lucky for me he was going to share my room, like we had before he left. He took his old bed, the twin on the right side of the room, and then we stripped down to our undershorts to go to sleep.

Once he dozed off, all I could do was lie on my bed and think about his gorgeous body, which was currently hidden underneath the blankets. After thinking about him for over an hour, I got out of bed and walked over to the other side of the room, to make sure he was asleep. Since he was a restless sleeper and the house was fairly warm, he had kicked most of the covers off his body and wasn’t making any move to pull them up again. There was enough moonlight filtering into the room through the window that I could see his well-developed chest, his rippling abs and slim waist. The main object of my desire, though, was still hidden and covered by his boxers, so I strained to make out the outline of that fine piece of flesh.

After standing there and staring at him like this for several minutes, I tried to see if I could get a look at his cock through the fly, while being ever watchful that I didn’t wake him. When that didn’t work, I became frustrated and reached through the opening and pulled his penis out where I could see it. By this time, I was well aware of the fact that I was definitely gay and there were many other things that could be done with a cock, although my actual experience doing those things was very limited. Giving in to my lust, I bent over and started to lick and suck on the spongy, pink head.

Almost instantly, my brother’s penis began to lengthen and swell, until it was rock hard. Slightly nervous, I peered up at Vince’s face, to make sure he hadn’t awakened. Since he still appeared to be asleep, I began to bob up and down on his pole in earnest, while using my tongue, lips and the suction from my mouth to pleasure his marvelous joystick. I began to worry when I heard Vince start to whimper in his sleep, but since he never appeared to wake up, I continued what I was doing.

I worked on him like this for several more minutes, as I slid up and down on as much of his 10” [25.5 cm] shaft that I could handle, until his body stiffened, his penis swelled slightly and the rich creamy nectar shot into my mouth and slid down my throat. I lapped up his juices eagerly, while relishing its flavor and doing my best to get every drop until he finished firing. When his penis wilted back to its flaccid state, I tucked it back into his boxers, pulled the covers over him again and went back to my bed, so I could relive the wonderful experience over and over again in my dreams.

The next morning, Vince was in an exceptionally good mood and very playful, so I guess getting off like that must have ensured he’d enjoyed a good night’s sleep. Playfully, he tackled me onto my bed, pinned me against the mattress and began to tickle me relentlessly. I was laughing so hard and squirming like a slippery trout trying to wiggle free from a fisherman’s grasp, but I couldn’t get away. This activity, along with the fact that his ass was rubbing against my body, made me pop a boner and that erection was the only thing that prevented me from wetting myself, as he mercilessly continued his attack.

I finally gave in and begged him to stop, which he eventually did, but only after I agreed to be his slave while he was here. I didn’t know exactly what that meant, but since it was the only way he’d stop, I promised to do it. When he released me, he ran off to the shower to clean up, so while he was gone I beat off to thoughts of him being naked in the shower and remembering the blowjob I had given him the night before.

Thanksgiving turned out to be a very pleasant day for me, because I definitely had something special to be thankful for. Even though Vince made me fetch him beer and snacks while we watched the football games, it didn’t ruin my mood. He also made me run upstairs to get him a sweater to wear for dinner, which I obediently did, because I was determined to keep my promise to be his slave. After dinner, I ended up getting him even more beer, along with some dessert, and he would either tousle my hair or slap me on the butt each time I brought him something. I really wanted to sit on his lap and put my head on his shoulder, but I didn’t dare. Not only didn’t I know how he’d react, but I also worried about what the rest of the family would think if I did it.

When we went to bed later, Vince undressed as soon as we got to the room, but he also rubbed his dick through his boxers, so I could see its outline. It looked huge already and I realized he was only half-hard. He smiled and winked at me when he saw me gawking, before he bid me goodnight, hopped into bed and then quickly fell asleep. I merely lie on my bed and fought the urge to do the same thing I’d done the previous night, but I must not have put up a very good fight. Before I realized what I was doing, I was already standing beside his bed and had pulled the covers back, so I could reach into the opening of his boxers again.

I almost stopped at this point, but I couldn’t resist the temptation, once I remembered he was only going to be home for a couple more days. So before long, I had his prick in my hand and was gradually lowering my head toward it. I was actually trembling with excitement, as I stuck out my tongue and began to lick the helmet and tease the slit, but his penis showed no hesitation at all and immediately responded to the attention by growing to its full length. I kept glancing up to see my brother’s face, in order to make sure he was still asleep, and then I slipped my mouth over his rod and began to rock up and down on the wonderful piece of flesh that I secretly worshipped.

I was really getting into it now and energetically using my tongue to stimulate him, while sucking hard enough to pull boulders through a straw, when I felt his body begin to tense up. While I awaited the first blast of his release, his hands grasped my head, his hips lifted up and he unleashed his load into my waiting mouth. I was scared to death about what he might do next, but after he’d finished cumming, he lifted my head off of his dick and pulled me toward him. The fear must have been registering on my face, but he had a soft, pleasant expression on his own.

“It’s ok, Tony. I’m not mad at you,” he whispered. “In fact, I’m grateful for what you just did. I’ve wanted to do things like this with you since that first time you jacked me off, but I wasn’t sure if you were gay and didn’t want to scare you off or hurt you. You’ve grown into a handsome young man and I’ve always loved you.”

As soon as he finished speaking, he pulled my body forward and began to kiss me. He even let his tongue dart out so he could lick some of his cum from my lips, so I opened my mouth to give him better access, if that’s what he desired. I soon discovered he did and his tongue began to dart all around my mouth, so before long our tongues were dueling and I was kissing him fiercely.

While we were doing this, Vince reached down and started to rub my cock through my underwear, until he finally pulled my boxer-briefs down and exposed my groin in front of him for the first time since we were little. Big cocks seemed to run in our family, so at 18, mine was 8.75” [22 cm] long when hard. Vince was busy stroking it and sliding my foreskin back and forth, as my balls began to churn at a slow boil.

“I’ve always been jealous that you were still natural,” he whispered into my ear. “I’ve always wanted to know what it might have been like to have that extra piece of skin.”

“Really?” I responded, without thinking. “That’s funny, because I’ve always been jealous that you were cut. I’ve always thought cut cocks were so much better looking.”

After I told him this, we both started laughing, but he never stopped playing with my erection. Before long, we had positioned ourselves in a classic sixty-nine and were busy pleasing each other orally, with me doing it to him for the second time this evening. We both licked and sucked on each other until we shot our loads, although not at the same time. Since Vince had already cum once, he took a little longer than I did, but I didn’t mind. After he had erupted for the second time, Vince slid over and had me spend the rest of the night cuddled up in his arms.

The next morning, when I started to slip out of bed, Vince asked me where I thought I was going. Confused, I told him I was going to clean up and then head downstairs to eat when he began to chuckle.

“You forget one thing, little bro,” he began. “You’re my slave until I leave and I’ve got something else planned for you first.”

Vince then got up, grabbed me, threw me on the bed, yanked down my boxer-briefs and reached for his travel bag. I watched as he pulled out a tube of lube and then grinned evilly.

“You had your way with me and now I’m going to have my way with you,” he warned, before releasing a sinister laugh.

Before doing anything else, he went over to make sure the bedroom door was locked next and then I watched as he moved back toward the bed, while greasing up his pole. When he finally got back to his side of the room, he looked at me and spoke.

“Have you ever done this before?” he wanted to know.

I had been on the giving end a couple years back with one of my friends, but he chickened out when it came time for him to do it to me. Since I realized it was important that I was totally honest, I shook my head.

“That’s ok. I’ll be real gentle with you,” he offered, reassuringly. “Just do what I tell you and you’ll be fine. I’ll loosen you up first, so you can take my monster, but I’ll go slowly so I don’t hurt you. It may be a little painful at first, but that will go away eventually and then you’ll start to enjoy it. Just remember to push down with your ass muscles when I start to put anything up there, such as my fingers or cock. That will make your rectum open up and cause you less discomfort.”

After he told me this, he started to work a slicked-up finger into my anus, which really wasn’t bad, although the first impulse was for my sphincter to try to keep the intruder out. Once I’d adjusted to having it in there, he slid that digit in and out of my tight hole for a minute or so, as I slowly got used to the feeling. I didn’t know what happened at the time, but my whole body began to shake when his finger brushed against something inside me, because it felt as if hundreds of electric impulses were shooting throughout my body at the same time.

“I must have just hit your prostate,” Vince informed me, after noting my reaction. “That’s a little gland located behind the base of your dick and it can add to your pleasure when stimulated.”

“Yeah, I kinda noticed,” I shot back in a teasing fashion.

Before long, he added a second finger to what he was doing and began moving them in and out, while also twisting them around. I was not only getting used to these intruders, but I was actually enjoying the fact that they were there. When he added a third finger, I got my first twinge of pain, but it passed quickly and I started to really enjoy the feeling they were giving me, as Vince worked them back and forth in my hole. After doing this to me for about twenty minutes, Vince looked down at me and spoke.

“How are you doing, champ?” he wanted to know.

“Pretty good,” I replied. “I think I even saw stars a couple of times.”

“Did you have any pain,” he asked, looking concerned.

“Just a little, but it wasn’t bad and didn’t last for very long,” I explained.

“That’s good,” Vince agreed. “So are you ready to continue?”

“Yeah, go ahead,” I answered. “I’m fine.”

After receiving my confirmation, Vince lifted my legs and pushed them back to my chest. Then, he hooked my ankles over his shoulders and placed the knob of his dick against my sphincter. Gradually, he began to apply pressure, until he broke through the initial resistance and the head of his penis slipped inside. I winced slightly, because I felt a tinge of pain, and Vince paused at that point, to give me time to adjust.

Once I felt that I was ready to continue, I urged him to keep going and he slowly inched his way further into my bowels. His dick felt huge, as all ten inches of it slid into me, until I finally felt his pubes tickling my ass cheeks. Once he was fully seated, he paused again, but by now I was beyond being excited and eager to continue. Since he wasn’t doing anything, I started to rock to and fro on the huge meaty log that was stuffed up my butt. When he noticed what I was doing, he took control and began thrusting in and out of my fully stretched backside. His dick was giving me the feeling of being full, like I had to take a crap, but it was also stimulating parts of my body that I hadn’t even known could be stimulated. I was totally getting into this and cooing beneath him.

“Oh, you like this, do you?” Vince teased. “Just try to meet my thrusts with your own and you’ll never forget this marvelous first ride.”

I knew he was right, so I did everything he told me. Slowly, Vince withdrew his mast from my hole and nearly let it escape, before he rammed it back into me. As I adjusted to his pace, I tried to push back toward him as he drove his cock into me and then I would tighten my rectal muscles around his penis as he tried to withdraw. I felt absolutely terrific as his hard rod slid in and out, while also brushing against my moist lining and stroking my leathery, little love button. Before we finished, I began thinking I might actually explode from the sensory overload I was experiencing.

Vince was ramming into me harder and faster now, so I was feeling every magnificent inch of his weapon as he pummeled my virgin chute. I wanted this to continue forever, but eventually Vince made his final thrust, buried his dick deep into my bowels, arched his back and unleashed several volleys of his hot cum against my intestinal walls. When he finished releasing the last of his juices, he collapsed on top of me and we remained like that for several minutes, before he rolled to one side, with his dick still partially in my hole.

As we recovered, he leaned over so he could kiss me and then he thanked me several times, so I wasn’t sure if he realized that I had enjoyed it just as much, if not more, than he did. The rest of the weekend was filled with repeat sexual encounters, as my brother and I grew closer than we had ever been before. He promised to come home regularly from now on and I agreed to attend a college near where he was living at the time, so I could live with him and we could continue to mess around, while I was working on my degree. Now, my every thought was about my brother and there was no imaginable way I could ever love him more.

 

THE END

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 10/01/2014 05:30 PM, sexyinaf said:
This was an amazing story. Please continue it if you can.
Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed it, but this was just a short story I wrote for a friend.
Link to comment
On 12/21/2015 03:48 PM, Nahrung said:

Hmmm... I dunno... It was a bit one-sided but I guess it worked out...

Thanks for the feedback. This was just a short story I put together for a friend.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..