Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Officer Jack Albertson - 2. The Swimming Lesson

In this second chapter of the "Officer Jack Albertson" story in the "Pleasant View" series, things unexpectedly heat up between Brad and Officer Jack during Brad's first swimming lesson.

"OK man, take care and thanks again," Brad replied.

They exchanged cell numbers, and then Jack got into his pickup and waved as he drove away. Brad could not believe this. His dream guy had just offered to give him free swimming lessons, and had actually joked around about being willing to do so naked at that. Brad knew for sure that he was wearing a swimsuit for two reasons if he went.

One, he was pretty sure Jack was only joking when he took him up on that bit about skinny dipping in his pool. And more importantly, Brad knew there was no way he could hide the boner he would no doubt pop when seeing Jack all wet in swim trucks, unless Brad was also wearing trunks. And he would be that much less able to hide his arousal if Jack were to actually go nude. What a thought!

The next morning at 7:00, Jack got a very unwanted phone call from the police chief. He hated to interrupt Jack's vacation but they were short staffed already and Grady had just called in. Jack would need to pull the day shift that day, but only until 3pm when more officers would be coming on duty.

"Don't worry about it Chief, I'm just being lazy around the house this week anyway," Jack replied.

"I promise I'll make other arrangements for after today," the Chief replied. "I won't screw up any more of your time off."

Jack shaved, showered, dressed in his uniform, and drove to the station in his pickup truck. He then hit the streets of the small town in his patrol car. Pleasant View still had that small town feel to it, both for better and worse, but in reality in the last ten years it had seen a lot of new growth and was actually becoming more of a small rural city. At noon, Jack dropped his squad car at the police station, got in his truck, and was over eating lunch at a local diner when his cell phone rang. He saw on the caller ID that it was Brad Carson.

"Hey Brad," Jack answered. "What's up buddy?"

Brad shuddered in delight and thought, "My fuckin' cock is what is up when that hot, deep, friendly, sexy voice of yours calls me 'buddy'."

Aloud Brad replied, "Hey, not much man. I'm thinking I'm gonna take you up on coming up to use your pool if you're not busy. Don't know if you want to fool with trying my first swimming lesson today or not, but I figure we can at least just hang out in the pool."

"Well, Brad, you are more than welcome to come up and hang out, and we'll see about whether we actually start on the lessons today. Thing is, right now I'm at lunch, but I'm about to go back to the station and get back on duty, Chief had to call me in this morning. I'll be off at 3:00 though," Jack explained.

"OK, cool," Brad replied. "You just wanna call me when you are off then?"

"Tell you what," Jack said. "Why don't you just get there about 3:00 and if I'm not home yet I will be shortly. The back yard is fenced in so you don't have to worry about getting in the house to change, and you can go ahead and lay out in the sun or play in the pool 'til I get there if you want to. Just don't drown," Jack added teasingly.

"At six-one I think I'm safe standing up in that pool hotshot," Brad replied with a laugh. "You sure you're cool with me being there if I get there before you do?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't care if you wanted to hang out inside before I get there too, but of course the house is locked," Jack replied. "The gate that leads from my carport through the privacy fence into the back yard will open if you jiggle it around some. Don't spread that around, as that is on my fix-it list for this week and I wouldn't want just anybody in my back yard," Jack finished with another chuckle.

"OK, see you a little after 3:00 man," Brad said and they hung up.

At 3:00, Brad pulled up in front of Jack's house. He was wearing flip-flops, a t-shirt, boxers, and shorts. He had brought along his swim trunks and a beach towel. He was quickly able to figure out what Jack had meant as to how to open the gate leading from his carport through the fence into the back yard. He fastened it behind him, and walked over under Jack's covered back porch to change.

In a moment Brad was naked. His clothes were lying in a chair on the porch, and he would have his towel and trunks right there with him he realized, and if Jack or anyone else pulled up he would hear them in plenty of time to grab the trunks and get them on. He knew Jack would be there before too long as he was getting off duty about now, but Brad couldn't resist a little naked time in the handsome cop's backyard. He saw a reclined lawn chair in the grassy area between the porch and the pool, right in the nice hot sun.

Taking along his towel and trucks, Brad walked naked to the lawn chair, and by the time he walked the short distance he was rock hard. He spread the towel on the chair and stretched out on it. The sun felt great, and Brad knew it was risky, but he had to jack off. He started quickly stroking his fat cock.

Brad did not have any way of knowing that at that moment Jack's pickup was in a local garage, as it would not start after Jack came out of the diner earlier. The local officers had to leave their police cruisers parked at the station any time they were not on patrol. Another officer had picked Jack up at the garage after Jack's disabled truck was towed there, and then a few hours later he was now dropping Jack off in front of his house. It was just a little after 3:00.

So it happened that Brad, who was now frantically jacking his cock, lying on the lawn chair which faced toward Jack's house, had no idea that Jack had gotten home. He didn't hear the door of the cruiser shut out on the street, as it had not pulled into Jack's driveway. Nor did he hear Jack open his front door and come into his house.

Jack was in his full uniform. He stowed his gun belt and weapon away first, but didn't immediately take any of the rest of his uniform off, as he wanted to say hi to Brad, whose car he had seen out front, and invite him to come in for a drink if he wanted before they got back in the pool. Getting himself a glass of water out of the filtered kitchen faucet, Jack happened to glance up and out the window over the sink, which looked directly out towards where Brad was lying.

"Holy fuck!" Jack softly, huskily exclaimed aloud to himself. He had quickly seen that Brad had not yet made it to his pool. Instead, Jack saw the other man lying there naked on his lawn chair, jacking his very nice fat cock with his eyes closed tightly and a look of pleasure on his face. Jack instantly went rock hard in his uniform pants as he looked out at Brad and this hot scene.

Jack thought for a moment of just going out there. But, he reasoned, that would only mortify and embarrass Brad, and maybe even cause him to leave and not come back. And too, Jack had to admit to himself that he really wanted, and needed, to see this. He had never seen another man cum in person yet, after all, only in all of the online gay porn he had frequently jacked off to in recent months.

Jack moved over to stand at the sliding glass doors that led from the kitchen out onto his back porch, knowing that with the angle of the sun Brad would not be able to see him there, even if he opened his eyes. Jack got his hard, thick cock out the fly of his boxers and uniform pants and started jacking it fast, matching the strokes that Brad was using on his own throbbing tool.

In just a few more minutes, Jack heard Brad moan loudly and saw four thick white volleys of cum erupt from his thick cock and splatter on his stomach and off to the side of the lawn chair. At that moment, Jack groaned as quietly as he could, lest he be caught watching Brad, and shot six huge blasts of his hot, thick, creamy man juice all over the glass door in front of him.

After catching his breath from the very explosive orgasm brought on by his first time seeing another man cum, Jack put his softening cock back in his uniform pants and zipped up. It was then that he really noticed the white streams of the load he had just shot as they were running down the glass door, and thought about how hot that looked. He reached a finger down and got a big glob of it. He tasted it. It was actually really good Jack thought, pretty sweet tasting with just a faint hint of saltiness. He had tasted his own load before, but this time he was imagining that it was Brad's just-shot load he was savoring.

"Mmm, fuck yeah Brad, feed me that load buddy," Jack growled softly to himself as he thought of that.

With that tantalizing thought, Jack's cock was suddenly once again rock hard, which surprised him so soon after he had just came so hard. Jack quickly got his cock back out his fly, and started moaning softly and stroking it fast and hard again as his hyper-horny state gave him an idea that caused him to quickly drop right to his knees.

Quite a sight that would have been, had anyone seen it: This big, beefy, handsome, masculine cop down on his knees in his kitchen floor in front of his back porch doors, with his throbbing cock out the fly of his uniform, jacking it furiously. Jack then did what his horny mind had gotten him down in that position for. He leaned forward and licked one long, dripping trail of his own tasty, still-warm cum right off the glass door. He moaned softly again. He loved how it tasted, but was imagining that Brad had just shot it in his face.

"Oh, Brad!" Jack moaned as quietly as he could, as he felt himself starting to fall over the edge of bliss again, his balls tightening, his big powerful body trembling, his breath growing short.

Jack then leaned in again and took one big final lick to get the rest of his previous load off the glass, and as he again tasted its sweet creamy flavor and swallowed it, his whole body shook in complete ecstasy and he saw stars for a moment as another three big blasts of hot cum flew from his fat, throbbing cock and splattered against the bottom of the door.

Meanwhile, Brad had wiped his own cum off of himself and gotten quickly into his swim trunks. He looked cautiously towards the house, but as Jack knew, Brad couldn't see Jack for the glare of the sunlight on the doors. Brad then went over and up onto the half-circle of deck that went around the backside of the above ground pool. He sat on the edge letting his legs dangle in the water. He then cautiously lowered himself into the water, which came up around his chest and shoulders. He walked through the water across the pool to the other side, and climbed up the metal pool ladder and back down the other side to the yard.

Meanwhile, after putting his spent-for-now rod back in his pants again, and coming down from his second mind-blowing orgasm in only a few minutes, Jack had gotten some paper towels and Windex and cleaned the rest of the cum (and his slobbery tongue prints) off the doors. He then opened them to step outside.

"I saw that, get a little freaked out with all that water up around you?" Jack said playfully to Brad, who had just gotten out of the pool.

"Well, maybe just a little. I mean my head's above it, but that's about all I can say," Brad replied with a chuckle. "I was just heading back around to the deck to sit with my legs in the water 'til you got here, but here you are."

Jack chuckled inwardly that Brad had no idea he had just watched him blow his load, or that Jack had just shot off so hard all over the doors twice, first from watching Brad cum, and then again from eating his own load and pretending he was swallowing Brad's jizz. He was also admiring the view of Brad standing there at the foot of the pool ladder soaking wet, his chest fur matted to his chest, and the outline of his soft dick and balls plain to see in his trunks.

"Yup, I'm home," Jack replied. He decided to push things a little bit this time, just to test the waters. Jack knew that Brad was gay, but Brad did not yet know that Jack was too. Brad just thought Jack was a gay-friendly straight guy. "Well, I see you chickened out on the skinny dipping," Jack said with a grin.

"Well," Brad replied with a nervous grin, "I got to thinking about that gate and how anybody could come through it just like I did and decided I'd better go with the trunks."

Jack almost snorted, thinking, "Bullshit, that sure didn't keep you from giving me that fucking hot jack off show a few minutes ago!" Aloud he said, "That reminds me, I will fix that latch right now before we do anything else, it just needs a couple of screws put back in so it'll stay fastened right. Before I do that, would you like something to drink?"

"Yeah, that would be good. I'll get it myself though so you can go on and be fixing that, if you don't care," Brad said as he dried himself off with the towel.

"Sure, and don't worry if you drip on the kitchen floor it's no big deal," Jack said as he could tell Brad had just thought of this. "It's linoleum and could probably use a mopping anyway." He laughed again.

"Do you want something to drink too?" Brad asked.

"Nah, I'll be in to get out of this garb," Jack said gesturing to his uniform, "as soon as I get that latch taken care of, will only be a sec."

In a short time, Jack entered his kitchen, having fixed the latch outside successfully. Brad was sitting on a beach towel-draped barstool drinking a Coke.

"Looks like you're pretty well dried enough not to drip now man," Jack said grinning. "If you want to have the grand tour, come ahead."

And so, with Brad clad only in his damp swim trunks, and Jack still in his uniform except for the gun belt, Jack took Brad on a little tour of the modest, but well-kept home. This ended with Jack motioning from inside the bathroom in the hall just outside Jack's bedroom.

"Older house, so just this one bath, and it's not in the master bedroom, but I don't care especially since it is just me here now anyway," Jack explained.

Brad was murmuring an, "Uh huh," at this, then got a kind of shocked look on his face.

Jack had just un-tucked and started unbuttoning his uniform shirt as he stood in front of his bathroom sink, and then took it off. As he dropped the shirt behind him into a hamper, he caught a glimpse of Brad's surprised look, but didn't immediately get what was causing it. He went ahead and pulled his white undershirt over his head and tossed it in too.

Brad's jaw literally dropped as he took in the sight of Jack standing there in just his dark blue uniform pants and shiny black cop shoes. That big, broad, hair-dusted barrel chest of Jack's was right there just a couple of feet away in the bathroom as Brad stood in the doorway looking in. Jack's short, gelled back black hair was slightly mussed from where he had taken off his t-shirt. His blue eyes shone like two dark pools in his handsome, clean-shaven, (although now with the slight beginnings of a five-o-clock shadow) slightly ruddy, round face.

Jack's muscular arms had tufts of dark underarm hair, and a light dusting of the same black fur from the elbows down to the backs of the big, strong hands. In the valley at the center of the broad chest, the light dusting of black hair that was all over Jack's chest grew into a thicker, darker patch. Jack's dark pink areolas were slightly bigger than the size of quarters, with soft, good-sized nipples. And then there was that big, beefy, solid tummy that Brad would have just loved to grab a hold of. A nice happy trail of black fur led from the middle of Jack's hairy chest down across his belly, around his sexy quarter-sized innie belly button, and then disappeared on down into his uniform pants.

As Jack unbuttoned the button on them and then started unzipping his pants, a light went off in Jack's mind about Brad's startled look. "Oh shit, sorry bro," Jack said. "I'm used to the locker room down at the station, and we don't pay any attention to changing in front of each other. I didn't change at the station today though because I didn't want to hold Nelson up on giving me a lift home."

"Oh it's cool," Brad said. "I just wasn't expecting you to start stripping right then."

He realized how that sounded and blushed a little, causing Jack to crack up. Jack put his hands behind his head, and gave an exaggerated swivel of his hips and thrust of his pelvis. "So, be honest, would they give me big tips if I stripped at the gay bar up in Rosemont?" He joked.

Brad burst out laughing at that line, and replied, "Well, I honestly never went to the bars much when I lived in Rosemont, but I think you'd sure do all right at that man! By the way," Brad continued, turning serious, "it is really cool that you are not freaked out about hanging out with a gay man."

"Aww, hell, it's cool," Jack replied in his friendly, deep, sexy voice as he grinned at Brad. Jack was not quite yet ready to come out to Brad.

"Well, like I said, thanks, but a lot of people around here are not that cool about it," Brad concluded.

"Homophobic assholes," Jack replied simply. Jack then bent down and took off his shoes and socks. Next, he slid down his uniform pants and pulled them off, and put the socks and pants into the hamper. Jack then just totally casually slid down his boxers, stepped out of them, and tossed them into the clothes hamper too. He was now standing there totally naked right in front of Brad, who was still only in swim trunks. This, however, was not any sort of ploy. As he had just been telling Brad, Jack was used to the locker room at the station, and stripping all the way when changing out of the uniform was just second nature.

Again Brad was gawking. He could not believe that he was finally getting to see this big handsome stud buck-naked. Brad's cock started to grow, but fortunately he was pretty sure the trunks were keeping this from being very obvious.

Jack started to walk out of the bathroom to cross the hall over to his room. Jack then saw Brad's startled look again, as he walked naked towards where Brad stood in the door. "Oh shit, I'm sorry," Jack said and laughed again. "Well too late now, you've seen me. Again, used to the locker room, bro."

"Well," Brad said forcing a laugh and trying to play it cool, "like we were just talking about, I'm the one who is gay, so normally it'd be the straight guy that would be freaking out over being naked in front of me, not apologizing for it. It's no big deal man."

Brad had stepped back from the bathroom door into the hall to let Jack cross it. Jack stopped in the middle of the hall in front of him, his soft cock and big balls still swinging a little from where he had just been walking. This was totally making Brad's mouth water. Jack's soft cock was about three and a half inches long, and probably two inches around. Above it was a nice black bush where the happy trail reached its destination. Below it, Jack's balls were big and dangled low, and were lightly hairy. His thighs were massive and powerful looking, and his legs were covered in more of that gorgeous black fur.

"Look at those low-hangers and that gorgeous fat cut cock! Fuck it looks like it would be even thicker than mine when it gets hard," Brad was thinking.

"Well, you know what," Jack said as he stopped in the hall. "I was heading over to my room for my trunks, but not too much point in that now really is there? The latch on that gate out there is secured, and you've already seen Officer Jack in his altogether, (at this point he briefly gave that goofy grin and chuckle of his that simply drove Brad crazy), and so I'm not worrying about wearing the trunks to go back out to the pool."

Just for a half second too long, Brad failed to respond to Jack's last comments. It was then that Jack realized Brad was gawking right at Jack's cock and balls, clearly distracted, if not actually kind of transfixed.

"Earth to Brad! And, what is it, you see something you like down there, Brad?" Jack asked teasingly, with another laugh and big grin.

"Oh, fuck. Sorry man, umm, yeah, no sense in you having to dig out trunks when you're already naked," Brad replied, trying to dodge the fact that he had just been caught checking out his friend's junk.

"Oh, fine, dodge the question," Jack said teasingly. I'm going to have some fun and push this some more, Jack thought slyly as he continued. He then dropped his voice down an octave into his "cop voice" and sternly repeated, "I ASKED YOU if you see something you like down there, Brad!"

With that, Jack grabbed his soft cock and big balls with his right hand and gave them a quick shake. Brad looked totally confused for a moment, as if he wondered if Jack was really mad, until Jack cracked up laughing again and then actually slapped an arm playfully across Brad's bare shoulders.

"Dang, I had you going there for a second!" Jack exclaimed. "Bro, I was just messing with you. I can tell you have never been around silly ass locker room humor. For that matter, I can tell you have never been around a locker room much period, or you'd know that even straight guys like to sneak a glance to compare the old equipment, whether they admit it or not."

Brad laughed and just said, "Again, you are beyond cool about this stuff, man." He was relieved that Jack had lowered his arm from his shoulders, as this contact had made Brad's cock even harder in the trunks. "And as far as comparing goes, I think maybe you've got me beat just a little bit down there Jack, but not by too much!"

With that, Brad playfully turned and quickly darted down the hall toward the kitchen, with Jack following. On out into the back yard they went, and Brad by some miracle managed to will his cock back down to only a barely hard state. Once in the yard, Brad decided to be a little bold (now that he could without getting caught with a raging hard on). He stopped at the lawn chair, dropped his trunks to the ground, stepped out of them and tossed them up onto the chair.

"Lord have mercy, how long's it been since that ass last saw daylight?" Jack teased laughingly as Brad's bare white cheeks were exposed.

"Whatever!" Brad exclaimed, whirling around.

Jack then blatantly looked right at Brad's cock, which was now looking pretty deceivingly small, as it did when it was soft, and at his small balls. "And it looks to me like this," - Jack then punctuated the statement by thrusting his naked hips at Brad once, to make his thick, still impressive looking even while soft cock and big balls flop up and down, - "has got you beat by more than just a little bit!"

Even though he was having fun aggravating Brad, Jack knew that he actually didn't really have as much of an advantage over Brad in that department as it might have appeared right then. Because, when he had spied on Brad jacking off earlier he had clearly seen how much of a completely respectable average length Brad's dick attained, and how very impressively thick it got when it was fully hard, as compared to how small it looked right then while soft. In truth, Jack could tell that if they had been hard, he probably would only have had maybe an inch in length and a half-inch in girth on Brad. But, of course Brad thought Jack was just then seeing his dick for the first time.

"Again, whatever, it's just that you're clearly a show-er, whereas I'm a grower!" Brad exclaimed and busted out laughing.

"At least I already have a good tan ALL over!" Jack exclaimed, and then did a ridiculous exaggerated naked pirouette around in front of Brad.

Brad saw that this was very true, as the handsome officer was indeed tan all over, including on the big, smooth, fleshy round mounds that comprised the huge ass cheeks of Jack's gorgeous bubble butt back there!

"Damn, I'd love to grab that ass sometime, not to mention how much I'd love to fuck the hell out of it!" Brad thought.

They both knew full well that for the last few minutes they had been acting more like two silly kids than two grown men in who were in their thirties, but it was just a lot of fun. There was undeniably still a very obvious and definitely homoerotic undertone to the whole thing, which no doubt would probably have already boiled over into something more, had both men not gotten off so soon before the horseplay had started.

Brad then took off his glasses, laying them in the lawn chair with his trunks, and ran over and up the ladder on that side of the pool, and got over into the water. He walked a bit into the pool, the cool water feeling great all over his naked body as it came up around his shoulders once again.

Jack was right behind him, and got into the pool, walking over toward Brad. "So, how do you like being out here skinny dipping so far bud?" He asked with a chuckle.

"I gotta be honest with you Jack, I love being outside naked, it just feels great," Brad said, "and it feels even better in the water."

"That it does, that it does," Jack agreed with a big smile. "So, shall we try your first swimming lesson?" he then asked gamely.

"Don't see why not," Brad replied.

Brad then started to take a couple of steps closer to Jack, but slipped and fell. Water rushed into his ears as his feet flew out from under him and his ass hit the bottom of the pool. He actually felt a little panicky, even while realizing that was silly, since all he had to do in this shallow pool was just stand up. He tried to stand, but in all honesty Brad was very uncoordinated anyway, so somehow his feet flew out from under him again, and back down onto his ass he went, swallowing a mouthful of water this time.

The next thing Brad saw up through the water, as soon as he landed on his ass at the bottom of the pool the second time, was Jack bending down and his two strong arms reaching down from where Jack was now standing right in front of and over Brad in the pool. Jack's arms went under Brad's arms and then wrapped tightly around his back. Against Brad's cheek there came a tickle of Jack's wet chest fur as Jack was leaning down into the water to put his arms around Brad.

"This is so hot!" Brad quickly thought. "He's just being silly and 'rescuing' me, but oh my God, I'm about to feel his arms around me and he's going to pick me up!"

"Mmm, he feels so fuckin' good," Jack was thinking as he bent down into the water and his arms went under Brad's from the front and then around him much more tightly than would really have been necessary just to simply pick him up out of the pool. Jack felt the sensation of his chest brushing the side of Brad's face.

Jack then lifted Brad up and out of the water with a motion that, given the way he was holding him, basically amounted to Jack dragging Brad all the way up along the front of Jack's naked body as he picked him up. As he did so, Brad let out a little involuntary gasp in pleasure. Brad had realized that what he had just felt was Jack's cock and his balls running all the way right down Brad's chest and stomach and then across his own cock and balls, as Jack had stood in front of him, stooped down, and picked him up off his ass and out of the water. Jack sat Brad's bare ass down on the deck side of the pool.

Jack had known he was holding Brad tighter than was really necessary when he picked him up, but he actually had not meant for the full cock and body contact to happen to the extent it had just happened between them, as he had playfully "rescued" Brad. Still, Jack realized that his thick cock had amazingly enough responded instantly and gone fully hard as a rock yet again after brushing down over Brad's hairy chest, chubby stomach, and across his dick and balls.

"I know, I know, don't start," Brad was saying with a laugh as soon as his head was out of the water and he'd sputtered and spit some pool water out, and even as Jack was setting him down on the deck. "You having to pull a rescue in no more water than this doesn't speak too highly for my potential skills as a swimmer!"

Brad was hoping his chatter would avoid any uncomfortable discussion of the accidental underwater cock and body contact that had just taken place between the two men. Sure, Brad had gotten a major thrill knowing that Jack's cock and balls had run right down him and over his. Hell, even if that had not just happened, just being playfully picked up out of the water by the big beefy stud would have still been amazing enough! But, Brad thought he couldn't let it show and freak out his friend Jack, though. Brad also thought it was sure a good thing he had already jacked off earlier.

But then, feeling the warm air on his wet naked body as he now sat on the deck at the back side of the pool, legs dangling in the water, bare ass on the deck, Brad looked down and realized he had a full raging hard on sticking up in the sunshine. In front of him, Jack stood there in the water laughing and also saying something to try to continue the whole joke about "rescuing" Brad. Jack knew he was hard as a rock though, and as Brad glanced down through the water right in front of him, he saw this too. At the same time, Jack had glanced down and spotted Brad's hard cock as Brad sat on the deck right in front of him. Then, Brad's gaze went back up to Jack's face, their eyes meeting.

2011-2014 Bradley J. Carson, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published or reproduced elsewhere by any means without the specific written permission of the author.
  • Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..