Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Officer Jack Albertson - 1. Beginnings

In this chapter, our two main characters meet for the very first time. It may not be immediately apparent from the beginning, but it is important to note that this story and the series of which it is a part will also have a very in depth, soap-opera-like plot aside from all of the erotic content. This will include a good deal of mystery content, as well as some elements of comedy, drama, and even sci-fi as the series progresses.

Brad Carson was lying alone on his king-sized bed in the nude. He was lying there jacking off slowly, leisurely, and thinking about Officer Jack Albertson, a straight police officer who was often the subject of such fantasies. Brad was a very average thirty-three year old man. He had short dark brown hair, worn buzzed on the sides, and cut short and finger-combed back with gel on top. He was clean-shaven. He was six feet, one inch tall and weighed 230 pounds, with a tall, stocky build and a chubby tummy. Brad wore fashionable black-rimmed glasses and had pale blue eyes. His chest was covered in dark brown hair.

It was a hot summer midday in 2011, and he was on the farm alone. His retired parents, Allen and Betsy who also lived there were gone out of town for the week. Brad had moved back home to help with the place and to help his folks in general, as they were getting older now. The ceiling fan circulated a nice breeze across him, as the sun slanted through the window. All in all he was very content to be naked and enjoying jacking off, which was one of his favorite spare time activities after all.

Brad’s cock, which was very hard at that moment, was about five and a half inches long and extremely thick, probably five inches around the base. It was cut, but with some foreskin left under the head, so that lube was really not necessary when he jacked it. His balls were on the small side, and a dusting of dark hair was all around them and his cock. The rest of his body was only lightly hairy. All in all, Brad was the type of gay guy that was not exactly a nerd, but not exactly a bear or chub either. He supposed he was just more of a guy-next-door type than anything.

Brad thought then of how Jack Albertson was not at all the stereotypical police officer type, which was precisely why he was so completely horny when he fantasized about him. Jack had a sweet unassuming personality, a big warm smile that lit up his round, clean-shaven and somewhat baby-face, and a great sense of humor. Jack was thirty-five, divorced, and had no children. Brad, on the other hand, was gay, out, and was for the most part happily single. Physically, Jack was close to being Brad's ideal man.

As he continued fantasizing about him, Brad went over Jack from head to toe in his mind. Jack stood six feet, two inches tall, had jet-black hair worn short and gelled back. He had big, warm, deep blue eyes. If not for staying somewhat solid because of his job, Jack would have been a chubby guy. As it was, his 240 pounds were comprised of muscular arms, and a big barrel chest covered with a nice light dusting of black fur (as Brad had delighted in seeing when Jack once rode a charity dunking tank at the county fair wearing only swim trunks!) .

Jack had a chubby but still solid tummy and long legs with massive strong-looking thighs that filled out his blue uniform pants so nicely. And there was always an unmistakable bulge in the front of those dress blues, as well. Oh, and Brad could not forget that ass. Can you say major bubble butt? Well, that's sure what you saw filling up the back of those blue pants when Jack was around.

"Yes, Jack, fuck me harder!" Brad cried out as the waves of his fantasy rolled through his entire body. Not the most original line he could have cried out, but it was truly what he was thinking in his head at that moment, both heads, that is. Brad was versatile, but knew that he would definitely want the first time he got with a guy like Jack (if he was ever that lucky!) to involve getting a good, long, thorough and complete ass fucking, and so that was how it was in this fantasy jack-off session. Too bad, he thought, that Jack was both straight, and only barely aware that Brad existed. In their small area, most people knew the police officers, and Brad basically only knew Jack from around town just enough to speak to him casually in passing.

A ray of sunlight from outside was now reaching Brad's bare legs and it felt good. He stopped jacking off, thinking of how nice it would be to be doing this outside in that sunshine. Being naked outside was a major turn on for Brad. As he had the twenty-acre farm to himself, he thought, "Why not!"

He quickly jerked on only some old jogging shorts, slipped into some flip-flops, grabbed a beach towel and headed outside. He walked up the slope in back of the house, and spread the towel in a clearing under some tall pines. Looking around to make certain he was alone and in a spot that could not be seen clearly from the road, which was down the hill, Brad laid down the towel. He kicked off the flip-flops, pulled the shorts down and off, and then stretched out on the towel bare-assed naked.

The warm grass felt good to Brad’s feet, his head rested on the towel-covered soft ground, a breeze blew across his hairy chest and hardened his nipples until they looked like little pencil erasers. Most of all being out in nature totally nude caused his cock to throb to its full thick engorged hardness as he lay back, closed his eyes, and started to slowly stroke it once again.

Meanwhile, at that exact moment on that same hot July day, Officer Jack Albertson was also home alone. In Jack's case, home was his small house in a fairly nice neighborhood in the little county seat town that was located some fifteen miles from where Brad was on his folks' farm. Jack had lived there alone for the last year since his wife of several years had left him for another man. He liked being single for the most part.

Jack had not had sex with anyone since his marriage ended, though he had a very high sex drive and loved to jack off and did so nearly every day if he had time. Most people assumed the reason they never saw the handsome officer out with a new woman was a broken heart. In reality, after his wife left, Jack had slowly realized that when he got horny now, it was no longer women he was thinking of at all, but men.

He did not know when exactly this had happened, as certainly Jack had never had these feelings before in years past. He had loved his wife, and had loved fucking her, before their marriage went sour. But, it was what it was, and at thirty-five, though he had told no one nor acted on it, Officer Jack Albertson knew that he was gay.

It was no passing phase, of that Jack was sure. Nor had he ever cheated on his wife "on the down low" as many supposedly straight men in that area often did. That was just it, it wasn't until sometime over these past twelve months that he had come to realize he had these new feelings, and identify them as what they were. Though many would find it hard to believe, his wife had been Jack's only lover.

They had dated in high school and college, and married right after, and another way in which Jack was different from the stereotypical cop was that he had never cheated on his wife. But now that she was gone, it was as if that part of his life, the desire to make love to women, was gone too, as if it had never even been there. Not only did he know now that he was gay, he also knew what his "type" of guy was already, as well.

Jack was very attracted to the average types of guys you saw out on farms in that region, or out mowing their lawns in the neighborhoods of that small town with their shirts off in the summer. He basically liked guys with his build, only not as solid as he was. Something really turned him on about a stocky guy-next-door type with a hairy chest and a gut. He was thinking about this as he sat on his couch that day, wearing only some old shorts he had pulled on when first getting out of bed, as he always slept naked.

Jack was on vacation that week and was just planning on taking it easy at home and in the area. On this first day of his time off he had slept late, and then just basically been lazy all morning. Now that the early afternoon had arrived he was thinking of going for a swim in the above ground pool in his fenced in back yard. But now, his musings about other men had caused a bulge to turn into a tent in the jogging shorts he was wearing.

"Oh, what the hell," Jack thought. He dropped the shorts to the floor, opened the sliding glass doors, and stepped into his back yard totally nude. After all, the yard was small but fenced in with a high privacy fence and no one could see in. Why wear a swimsuit when he was home alone? And especially why when he was this horny? He crossed the few yards toward the pool, with the sun feeling great on his big broad hairy chest. It felt even better on his thick, hard cock.

At six and a half inches long and about five and a half around, Jack did feel that he had a pretty nice dick. He had a nice big set of low-hanger balls down there too. That whole area and his long legs had the same light dusting of black hair that his chest had. He climbed the ladder and swung over into his pool. Standing up, the water came to his chest.

Jack just leaned back against a wall of the pool, braced himself on the upper edge of it with one arm, and with the other he began furiously jacking off. He had realized that he just needed to cum badly, and so this was going to be a quick jack session. He let out a deep, low moan as several jets of his cum were soon shooting into the pool water. He imagined he was unloading with one of the kinds of guys he liked as he shot.

Meanwhile, Brad had shot his cum all over his chest and stomach while lying outside on the ground on his beach towel. He laid there relaxing and enjoying the afterglow of his orgasm for a bit, then got up, wiped the cum off with the towel, put his shorts and flip-flops back on, and headed toward the house. After a bit of post-cumming time spent lounging in the pool, Jack, too, was heading back towards his own home.

Jack went in the house, took a shower, and then dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, with a ball cap. He remembered that he had intended to drive out and see Allen Carson about running the soundboard for the upcoming Policeman's Benefit, at which a local band would be performing. Allen was now retired from a local factory, but in his younger years he had often moonlighted as a soundman for various local acts, and was top notch at it.

Jack soon got into his big red Chevy pickup truck and headed out on the fifteen-mile drive towards the Carson farm. Meanwhile, Brad had decided to sit on the front porch awhile. He was still wearing only his jogging shorts, and had kicked off the flip-flops as he laid back on a chaise lounge and relaxed. After a while, Brad heard a vehicle coming out the road and then turning into the Carsons' long gravel driveway which led up the hill towards their house. Brad sat up on the lounge as the red Chevy pulled up at the end of the house. His cock, in spite of blowing a good load so recently, twitched in his shorts when he saw who was getting out of the pickup.

"Hi there, Brad," said Jack. He then asked, "Your dad around?"

Jack was pleased, and a little surprised that the hot officer remembered his name, as they had only met casually a few times. They had gone to different schools, so they had never known each other in their youth, either, in spite of being close in age.

"No, actually Officer Albertson, he's not," Brad replied. "He and mom are gone out of town all week; they'll be back on Saturday evening."

"Please, Brad, call me Jack. And that's fine; there'll still be another week after they get back before the Policeman's Benefit. Do you think your dad would run sound for the band at it?"

"I'm sure he'd be glad to," Brad replied. "Of course you'll need to check with him Saturday."

During this polite exchange, Jack had been thinking how hot Brad Carson was. Just his type, Jack was thinking. "And damn, it doesn't look like he has anything on but those shorts," he thought as Brad walked across the porch and his plainly visible package moved beneath the material of the jogging shorts. Jack casually adjusted the growing bulge in the front of his jeans. Brad noticed this but didn't think too much about it, as it was just one of those things guys do.

"Looks like you got the right idea bud of how to enjoy this sunshine. I spent some time in my pool earlier and it sure was nice to be out in the sun," Jack said.

Brad was definitely getting horny again, between seeing Jack adjust himself, seeing how good he looked in those jeans in general, and getting a whiff of his manly after-shave. Not to mention that Jack had just sort of made a reference to the fact that Brad was so scantily clad. "Shit, I got to be careful not to get hard," Brad thought to himself.

Brad couldn't resist being just a little daring with his next reply to Jack. "Yeah, it feels great out here today," Brad said. "This is the kind of day when it would be fun just to run around outside naked." He then laughed, so if Jack took that the wrong way he would also just take it as a joke.

"Well, I am not gonna lie to you bro, I sure was bare-assed in my pool a while ago!" Jack exclaimed and burst out laughing.

"That grin and that personality, dear God does he know how hot he is?" Brad thought.

Aloud Brad responded, "For real man? I bet that was fun. I'll admit I like to get out like that on the farm here when I've got it all to myself too, but I didn't figure you could in town."

"Fenced in yard," Jack replied still chuckling. "And glad I'm not the only one who likes to go for the 'all over tan' if he gets a chance."

Brad laughed, and was thinking how it was hot, but odd, to be discussing being outside naked with this hot policeman, especially when Brad actually was so close to being naked. He also wished Jack had on a lot less than the cap, t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers he was wearing!

"Yeah, I hadn't thought about that, you do have a fenced in yard don't you," Brad replied. "What kinda pool you got in there?"

"Aww, not that big of one, just a fairly small five foot deep above ground model, but it’s fun to get out in though," Jack replied.

"Well, I can't swim, so five feet deep would be good for me," Brad admitted.

"You seriously can't swim?" Jack asked.

"No, ton of ear infections when I was little, so I never did learn," Brad replied.

"Well you should come to the house sometime and let me teach you, man. Five feet of water is enough to swim in, and like I said my pool is fairly small, but it'd still be big enough across for that too," Jack said.

"Thanks man, I would love to take you up on that," Brad replied. He decided to push things a little again. "But only if we can skinny dip."

To his surprise Jack laughed and replied, "Don't see why the hell not if it is just us guys. I'm used to a locker room so if you're not shy, I'm not either."

This made Brad really horny, but he managed not to show it, and to keep things on a light, joking level. "Well, anyway, I seriously might come up sometime if it would be cool with you, I really appreciate the offer."

"Sure thing," Jack said. "Just give me a call any day this week; I'm on vacation and just planning on staying around close by and taking it easy."

2011-2014 Bradley J. Carson, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published or reproduced elsewhere by any means without the specific written permission of the author.
  • Like 11
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

When I first read the title of this story all I thought of was, "Omg, he wrote a story about the guy from Chico and the Man!!! lol Jack Albertson was the older guy in the TV series. He also played one of Charlie's grandfathers in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. lol

 

Anyway...it's a good start to a story. I'm looking forward to reading more about these two guys.

 

Ok, on to chapter two. :)

Link to comment
On 07/13/2014 04:26 PM, Lisa said:
When I first read the title of this story all I thought of was, "Omg, he wrote a story about the guy from Chico and the Man!!! lol Jack Albertson was the older guy in the TV series. He also played one of Charlie's grandfathers in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. lol

 

Anyway...it's a good start to a story. I'm looking forward to reading more about these two guys.

 

Ok, on to chapter two. :)

Lol thanks. Ironically, the way Officer Jack looks is based on another classic film actor Jack Carson ("Mildred Pierce," "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof").
Link to comment

Hey! To be honest, I was a little overwhelmed with all the personal descriptions, but as I read on, I liked it. If I can get to the end of the chapter, I like it. LOL. Seriously, I can't wait to read more. You're a good writer and definitely have your thoughts in place. Going to read more :)

Link to comment
On 07/15/2014 12:59 PM, joann414 said:
Hey! To be honest, I was a little overwhelmed with all the personal descriptions, but as I read on, I liked it. If I can get to the end of the chapter, I like it. LOL. Seriously, I can't wait to read more. You're a good writer and definitely have your thoughts in place. Going to read more :)
Thank you. This series originally appeared on nifty.org, and as such there is obviously a lot of graphic sexual content and physical descriptions. However, as the story progresses, there is just as much mystery and plot as there is steam. Although granted, the first few chapters of Brad and Jack's initial friendship, physical relationship and ultimately falling in love and becoming a couple are really heavy on the steamy stuff. Stick with it, and I think you'll enjoy the plot as much as I hope everyone also enjoys the sex.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..