Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Officer Jack Albertson - 6. Meet Miz Vivian

(Sorry for the delay in posting this chapter, I have been in the process of moving and had not had time.)
In this chapter Jack is made love to by a man for the very first time, and the love Jack and Brad share is growing even stronger. They also meet their unimitable neighbor 'Miz' Vivian for the first time, not knowing what a huge role she will ultimately play in their lives.

"Oh," Brad replied huskily, "and where might that be?"

"In me," Jack said, and in spite of all they had done with each other already, he blushed. Brad thought Jack could not possibly be any cuter than he was at that moment.

"Are you serious?" Brad asked, his cock throbbing at the very thought of fucking his big guy.

"Well...I told you that I wanted to try it all, and we haven't tried that yet," Jack explained slowly.

Brad chuckled, "Oh, believe me, I'd love to baby. But, are you sure? I'm not gonna lie to you, it hurts some the first time, even though I would be gentle with you."

"Well, I want to try it, and if I don't like it, we can always just stick to me fuckin' you when we make love in the future," Jack said. "If that is OK I mean."

"Honey," Brad said with a laugh, "OK ain't even the word for that terrific pounding you gave my ass last night!"

"Glad you liked it as much as I did," Jack grinned.

"Seriously though, are you sure you want to try bottoming?" Brad asked.

"Yes," Jack said. "I want to feel you inside of me, Bradley."

"Do you want to try riding me?" Brad asked, his cock throbbing at the very thought of that. "You'll be totally in control of the angle and how deep you take it and it might be easier for you that way, since it's your first time."

Jack then crawled up on top of Brad, to where they were in that full-body-pressed-against-full-body position that Brad found so fuckin' hot. He wrapped his arms and legs around his big teddy bear of a cop and kissed him deeply. Jack leaned and whispered in Brad's ear, something else that always drove Brad crazy, especially when they were lying like this.

"What I'm trying to tell you, Mr. Carson," Jack whispered sexily, his hot breath on Brad's ear, "is that I am just itchin' to have you take my fuckin' mancherry tonight. I'd love to ride you, but for my first time I want you to get totally in control of me and just plow the hell out of my ass, baby."

"Mmm," Brad replied, "sounds good to me, baby!"

"Oh, God! Someone's in a dirty, submissive little mood tonight, and I'm lovin' it," thought Brad wickedly. The fact that Jack could go from being a sweet and romantic love-maker to a totally raw, dirty, horndog and back again, and roll them all into one amazingly hot experience too, spoke very well for the future of the physical part of their relationship, Brad thought.

Jack grabbed the lube out of the nightstand and handed it to Brad, as he layed down on his back, head in the pillows. Jack had also grabbed another pillow and put it under his lower back, as he had noted Brad doing the night before. Before Brad could even move up toward him, Jack spread his legs wide apart, raised his knees, and said with a wicked grin, in the "cop voice," "Officer Albertson reporting for duty, SIR!"

Brad grabbed the lube and slathered it on his cock. He put some on his fingers and moved up to start touching Jack's most private of places gently. In a few minutes, Brad had two fingers in Jack to the hilt, and Jack was moaning loudly in pleasure and just a bit of pain, as Brad was gently, slowly, stretching and working his previously untouched hole with his fingers.

This was Jack's first time as a bottom, and for all his hot dirty talk at the beginning of it about wanting to be controlled and plowed, he was feeling most of all an incredible love for the man who was now touching him where no one else ever had. It came through in his trembling voice. "Oh, Brad," Jack moaned. "Baby, I love you. That feels so incredible."

Sensing the change back to tenderness in his big man's attitude, Brad replied softly, "I'm not hurting you, am I, baby?" He held his two fingers still inside of Jack.

"It hurt at first, a lot," Jack replied honestly. "But, since you've gotten the second finger in and just been going slowly and rubbing around, it is starting to feel really great. Keep going!"

Brad did, and took it gradual, feeling how Jack responded as his hole got used to, and began to enjoy, the attention. A few more minutes passed, and by then Brad had three fingers inside his man, and was slowly fucking him with them.

"Oh, GOD!" Jack moaned as his pucker clenched on Brad's fingers and unclenched, loosening up and getting more used to the invasion with each thrust of Brad's fingers. "That is feeling so GOOD now, baby!"

A bit more of this, and Brad judged that his beefy cop was ready. He slid his fingers out, and stretched out on top of Jack, kissing him deeply. "Are you ready for me to love you now, Jack?" Brad asked softly.

"Yes, I want to feel you in me Bradley," Jack replied almost shyly, his voice trembling in anticipation now.

Brad lifted Jack's long, powerful legs, his hands at the ankles. He got them up on his shoulders, and moved forward. He pressed the head of his throbbing five and a half inch long, very thick cock against Jack's hot pucker. Brad's meat was its fattest, about five inches in circumference at the base, and tapered to the head. He knew he would fill Jack with increasingly more thickness the further he went in, a sensation that always drove Brad’s lovers crazy.

He slowly let just the rather small head of his cock find its way inside. Jack groaned in pleasure and further anticipation. Brad moved forward slightly more. He felt his head pressing on his man's tight ring, which even after the fingering had now clenched back tightly. Brad held his cockhead against Jack's ring, pressing into it only a little.

"Just let yourself relax baby," Brad explained softly. "And as I press in, relax and press out."

Jack did as instructed, and Brad slowly pressed forward some more. They both gasped as Jack's ring clamped down hard right on Brad's cockhead. Brad moved forward more. His head was just inside the ring now, which was clenching and unclenching on Brad's crown. "Umm, damn baby you are so tight and hot!" Brad gasped.

 

"Oh, my God, that feels incredible," Jack moaned. "Keep going!"

Brad slowly pushed forward, little by little, resisting the strong urge to just ram it in. They both were breathing hard, as Brad's thick cock slowly slid into his dream cop's ass. "I love you, Jack," Brad said softly, as he moved deeper.

"I love you too baby, so much," Jack said, looking up at him. Soon, Brad's cock had reached the point where it was buried inside of Jack as far as possible. Brad felt the incredible hot tightness of his man. Jack felt so full, and still felt a little pain, but mostly just incredible fullness, pleasure, and a feeling of overwhelming love for the man now inside him.

For a long moment they stayed like that, enjoying the intense feeling of having become one. Then, slowly, gradually, Brad began to fuck Jack. Within a few minutes, he was moving in and out at a moderate clip. "Oh, YES!" Jack moaned, "Make love to me baby!"

"I am, you gorgeous fuckin' stud," Brad replied breathily. "And that ass feels so good!"

By the time five more minutes had passed, any remaining pain was gone, and Jack only felt the most incredible pleasure of his 35 years, filled with his man's thick cock. "Harder, baby!" He grunted.

"You sure?" Brad asked, still worried about hurting Jack, as this was his first time bottoming.

"FUCK ME HARD!" Jack commanded urgently, slipping into his deep, gruff, Patrick Warburton-like "cop voice," unintentionally that time. Jack then added a little more softly, "C'mon, and just love my ass good now, it's all yours Brad!"

That was all Brad needed to hear. He opened up full throttle, pounding Jack's ass as hard as he could, as he reached up to hold his ankles again. They moaned and grunted together over and over.

"AH-UH, AH-UH, OH GOD! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! AH-UH, UH! UH!!! FUCK ME BRAD, FUCK ME!!!" Jack grunted, moaned, and yelled.

They were both fully in heat again now, as Brad continued to hold his man's ankles and was just totally pounding the hell out of that hot, tight, wonderful cop ass.

"Oh, FUCK!" Brad screamed, "THAT ASS IS SO FUCKIN' GREAT, BABY!"

"AH-UH, OH, OH, AH-UH, AH!" Jack moaned and gasped, panting hard and feeling waves of a pleasure he never knew possible. Brad was pounding him so hard, and was also rotating his hips now as he did so, causing his thickness to hit against and encircle the inside walls of Jack's tight love chute.

"I - Oh, God! FUCK! AH-Uh! FUCK, baby! - want to - Oh! - ride it now!" Jack finally managed to gasp out between moans and grunts.

Brad pulled out of his man with a wet "plop," and rolled to his back, his head resting on the pillows. Jack straddled him, walking forward on his knees. He then leaned all the way down, and they started kissing passionately, their hairy chests touching.

Again, Jack whispered hotly in Brad's ear, "That was amazing so far baby, my fuckin' mancherry sure is gone now and I'm so glad it was you that took it. You've got me all loosened up good, and now I'm gonna ride that fuckin' fat dick of yours SO HARD, Brad!"

"Go for it, big fella!" Brad exclaimed as Jack raised himself up, backed up, and proceeded to sit down in one fast motion on Brad's fat cock. Brad was in heaven in that moment. He felt those big, fleshy ass cheeks of Jack's magnificent bubble butt just totally envelope him in one swift movement. Jack gasped loudly as he suddenly impaled himself on Brad. This angle of full penetration quickly reminded him that this was still new territory for him, in spite of the ass-pounding Brad had already been giving him for several minutes.

"Easy baby," Brad said gently.

"I'm OK," Jack said, sitting still. "OH, GOD! I have thought a lot about how this would be, Brad, but fuck! It feels so - indescribable! I feel so full, damn, this is so fuckin' hot!"

"Your ass is incredible too," Brad said. "So tight and hot and wrapped around me so good!"

Jack slowly rose, and then settled back all the way down on Brad's meat. He repeated this motion several times, increasing the speed with each rise and fall of his big body on his man's cock. "OH, YEAH!" Jack moaned, as he leaned his head back, and thoroughly enjoyed the control this position was giving him over exactly where Brad's throbbing knob was probing him.

Jack started riding Brad faster, as Brad rose up off his back. They kissed in passion. Brad was thrusting his hips up to meet Jack's ass each time it came back down on his fat member now. "Oh, baby! So good, so good!" Brad moaned as he broke their kiss. Oh, the hot, velvety, all-encompassing feeling of those big bubble butt ass cheeks rising and falling on him, and the incredible tightness of Jack's love chute as it gripped his thick member so tight! "Oh, my God!" Brad thought. "He has to have the most perfect ass I've ever fucked!"

Jack was totally going crazy on him now, riding him furiously, moaning and grunting, "AH-UH, OH! OH GOD! OH FUCK! AH-UH! OH YEAH! OH, GIVE IT TO ME, BABY!" They were both panting, and the feelings were so intense they could hardly stand it. Then, Jack got off Brad's meat and moved forward around Brad on the bed on his knees. He rose up and gripped the top of the wooden headboard of the king sized bed with both hands. There Jack was, on his knees, legs apart, big bubble butt raised in the air, as he reached up and gripped the headboard for dear life, when he hollered, "Now, Brad, I want you to just fuck me as hard as you can and make me cum, baby!"

"Yes, SIR!" Brad yelled. He got behind his man and just plowed right into him balls deep. He reached around and started stroking Jack's meaty, leaking cock as hard as he could. Brad's sweaty chest was moving up and down over Jack's broad back. Brad's engorged cock was plowing full-tilt into his man.

"OH FUCK! OH GOD! BRAD! BRAD! AH-UH, AH-UH, THAT'S IT, GIVE IT TO ME HARD! HARDER! HARDER! FUCK ME!" Jack was screaming, as he clinched the top of the headboard, which was now banging against the wall hard.

His cock piston-pumping Jack's big ass for all it was worth, Brad was amazed at the feeling. With each in-thrust those big cheeks totally enveloped him, seeming to pull him forward each time right into the tight, wet, heat found there within them.

"JACK, BABY THAT ASS IS SO GOOD!" Brad screamed, as he continued to frantically both fuck and jack his big stud.

"Make me cum! - AH-UH! UH! UH! - Make me cum! - UH! Oh! AH-UH! - FUCKIN' FUCK ME HARDER AND MAKE ME CUM!!!" Jack was grunting and screaming, totally letting go and getting into this with his entire being now. There was now no doubt that both members of this couple were totally versatile when it came to fucking.

Brad kept up the incredible pace, matching the rapid piston-pumps of his hips with the jerking of his fist on Jack's throbbing, fat, leaking cock. "MMM, BABY, I'M GONNA FILL THAT HOT ASS SO FUCKIN' FULL!" Brad screamed, feeling his balls start to tighten. He rotated his hips, letting his knob probe for Jack's love button, determined to find it before he allowed himself to go over the edge. He then succeeded, and Jack never knew anything could feel so good, as a thousand stars and fireworks exploded all at once in his eyes.

"OH GOD! OH MY FUCKIN' GOD! AAAAHHHHHHH-UH-AHHHHHH!" Jack cried out, literally screaming the last part at the top of his lungs. Brad's cockhead was now hitting his prostate directly head-on, over and over, at an incredible pounding speed. Meanwhile, Brad continued to reach around and stroke his man's thick meat at the same time. Jack could rapidly stand no more.

The fireworks and stars filling his eyes rapidly turned into nuclear mushroom clouds, as Jack's entire body orgasmed insanely from head to toe, right along with his cock. "Splat! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!" As jets of white creamy cum too numerous to know shot out of Jack's cock all over his pillows and the headboard. "AAAAAHHH-UHH-AHH-OH GOD! OH GOD! AAAAH-UHHH! OH! OH! FUCK! BABY! OH, GOD! BRAD!!!!" Jack was screaming in ecstasy as he shot, and trembled from head to toe. Somewhere in the midst of all this, Brad lost all control as well.

As the last two or three big jets of his lover's cum were splattering all over the pillows, Brad began to fill him full, as promised. "JACK! JACK! FUCK! BABY! OH, GOD! AH-UH-AH-UH-AH-UH! JACK!!!" Brad screamed, as he blew an enormous load deep into Jack.

They lay there awhile, panting, coming down off the purest orgasmic high of unbridled bareback lovemaking. Brad eventually felt his softened cock slip out of Jack. They were soon lying on their sides again, and holding one another tight in their arms.

"Good?" Brad finally managed to ask.

Jack kissed him tenderly, "I never knew anything could be like that, Brad."

"That mean you want to keep doing it?" Brad asked, grinning evilly.

"As long as I can still pound that ass of yours every chance I get too, baby," Jack replied with a smile.

"You've got a deal, big fella," Brad replied happily. "Oh, Jack, I love you baby."

"I love you too," Jack said, and they kissed deeply.

They slept soundly that night, cuddled up tightly, naked together in one another's arms all through the night that night. In the morning Jack, who was actually a great cook, fixed them a breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast, and juice. Afterwards, they both lost the jogging shorts they'd worn during breakfast, and headed out to the pool naked together in the already-hot late July mid-morning.

Brad successfully managed to master his first swim lesson this time, actually catching on a lot faster than some, according to Jack. He was able to enjoy lying on his back and floating on the top of the water by the time noon rolled around, as well as doing some simple swimming steps with Jack's big hands and naked body right there to help and guide him safely through them.

They got out of the pool, went inside, showered together, and dressed in boxers, shorts, and t-shirts. Jack kissed Brad tenderly when they got back to the kitchen. It was nearly 1:00 pm. "I don't want you to go," Jack said simply, with more than a little sadness in his voice.

"Oh, me neither, baby," Brad replied. Then, his face lit up. "Jack, can I see your laptop baby?" He asked.

Jack retrieved the computer from the couch in the living room, booted it up and sat it on the kitchen counter. They both sat on barstools as Brad clicked and typed. Soon, a logo appeared on the screen. "datatron, inc." a lime green logo read at the top of the web page. Brad typed some more.

"Welcome, Bradley. Retrieve new batch now?" Came a prompt at the top of the screen, with several options beneath it.

"YES!" Brad said.

“That what I think it is?" Jack asked.

"YEP!" Brad said, "My home-key access works just fine on your laptop and your wireless. I can work right here today if you want."

"I want, I want!" Jack said goofily and they both laughed.

"I do need to run out and make sure the farm hasn't been packed off though, first," Brad said.

"Want me to go with you?" Jack asked.

Brad rolled his eyes playfully.

"I take that as a yes, baby." Jack said grinning.

"Yes, baby." Brad confirmed.

They went out and got into Brad's big old maroon Mercury Marquis, or "The Granny Car," as he had long ago christened the big battle barge. Brad carefully backed out of the driveway and into the street, commenting, "I love this big ride, but I swear getting it in and out of certain places I park it is about like trying to dock the Queen Mary at times!"

Jack laughed, and Brad continued, "Guess I would feel right at home driving your patrol car after being used to this car for so many years, though."

"Well babes," Jack said still grinning, "I hate to break it to you, but we only have a few LTD's left in the fleet. I drive a Charger when I'm on duty now, didn't you know that?"

"Oh, that's right," Brad said. "So, what you're saying is that while your police car is smaller, your cock is still bigger than mine." He reached over and playfully patted the soft bulge in Jack's khaki shorts.

"Mmm," Jack growled. "Something like that!"

A quick check of the farm confirmed that nothing was amiss. While there, Jack sat in a rocker on the porch enjoying the view of rolling fields and distant mountains. Meanwhile, Brad leaned on the porch railing and called his folks on his cell, briefly seeing how their trip had been going so far. He soon told his mother he loved her and hung up.

"Well, they'll be back Saturday afternoon as planned," Brad started.

"What's wrong?" Jack asked, instinctively seeing that Brad had just put on a happy face, or had at least tried to, not very successfully.

"Oh, nothing," Brad tried.

Jack rolled his deep blue eyes a little, "Remember I'm a cop, so I can generally tell when someone is bullshitting me, even when that someone is as sweet and sexy as you, Bradley."

"Oh, fine," Brad said with a sigh, as he came over to sit in the chair next to Jack's. "It's just Mom and her usual bull. Going on about how they're thinking about selling the farm again."

"Are they serious?" Jack asked.

"Who knows," Brad replied. "And that's why I was looking upset, they change their minds about that from one day to the next."

"Just don't worry about it 'til it happens, bud," Jack advised.

"Yeah, I know you're right," Brad said. "But, I mean they are both nearing 70 now, where do they think they're really going to go?"

They let the issue rest at that point, and drove on back to town. The rest of Thursday passed enjoyably. They went to the Ramblin' Rose Diner and had lunch, where they happened to run into Officer Earheart. Jack had already filled Brad in on having come out to Justin the day before. Justin Earheart repeated the invitation for Jack and Brad to come have dinner with him and Eric sometime soon, which they said they would definitely get back with them and set up a time to do.

Back at Jack's, Brad set up the laptop on the desk in the smaller of the two spare bedrooms, which Jack used as an office, and worked awhile. Data entry was pretty mindless when you had done it as long as Brad had. So, they were able to talk while Brad worked, Jack with his feet up in the big comfy old recliner he had in that room. Jack also played DJ awhile, and they were amazed at how much of the same music, from old country and classic rock and pop, to jazz and standards, as well as some new stuff, that they both loved.

As the sky was just starting to turn purple and the air was still balmy outside, Brad finished with his work for that Thursday. They got naked and went outside for another swim, something Brad was quickly getting more proficient at. One thing lead to another, and they ended up having another good make out and jack off session together at poolside, just as the silvery moon came up. Not long after they had gotten cleaned up from this bit of fun, and just as Jack was thinking about making a homemade pizza for a late supper, there came a knock at the front door. Fortunately, by now the guys had already showered together and had then both gotten dressed again, in their comfy jogging shorts and old t-shirts.

"Who could that be?" Jack said. There had been a big moving truck at the house diagonally across the street from Jack's all day long, so perhaps his new neighbors were coming over to introduce themselves, he reasoned.

As Brad looked on, Jack went to the door and opened it. There stood a woman who looked to be in her early-fifties, and yet somehow also looked as though perhaps she was much more likely in her very late sixties or even early seventies. She had chunky pink pumps on with canary yellow Capri pants and a loud flowered top, which was cut down to there, showing off her considerable (and still very perky, given her age) assets. She wore big pink hoop earrings that perfectly matched her shoes, as did her lipstick, and had a close coifed, permed hairdo of a shade that would have done Lucy proud.

"Hullo," Jack said, smiling politely.

"Why, good evenin', you big handsome thang!" the lady at the door cooed.

"Um, hi," Jack said, because he couldn't think of anything else to say just then.

"I'm Vivian Arnow, your new neighbor," she drawled, extending a dainty white hand.

Jack shook, then invited her inside and introduced her to Brad.

"Well ain't he just the cutest little thang too," Vivian said, upon shaking hands with Brad.

Jack and Brad exchanged amused glances without Vivian seeing, chuckling inwardly at their lovable old guest, who to both of them seemed like she could have practically been the bastard love child of Blanche Devereaux and Eve Arden.

"Ah just moved into the old Thomason place across the way there," Vivian was explaining. The "old Thomason place" to which she was so casually referring was by far the largest and most gaudy home on Crabapple Street, having once in fact been the only home on the entire block. It was an imposing 15,000 square foot red brick, black shuttered affair, three stories tall, and had eight massive white columns across the front, which were each six feet around.

Jack's much, much smaller and more modest one story frame ranch style home was one of several that had been built when an earlier owner subdivided the grounds of the Thomason family estate upon inheriting it, back in the early 1960's.

"I always heard your new place was haunted, ma'am," Jack grinned.

"Aww, hell," Vivian laughed good-naturedly. "Couldn't be no more haunted than my place down in Vidalia. That's where I'm from, y'all, Vidalia, Georgia. You know, with the sweet onions?"

Brad nodded, having once, on a roadtrip to the beach, been through that burg with its water tower shaped like - what else - a Vidalia onion.

"Anyway, my nephew has just been itchin' to move on into my place down there, so I let him," Vivian explained. "Moved up here to be closer to my son Tony. Y'all probably know him as Doctor Arnow."

Both men nodded, being aware of the well-known local OB/GYN who had originally moved there from Georgia some years before. But, they were both very surprised to learn that this old hothouse flower was his mother.

"How do you think you and your husband are going to like living up here in Pleasant View, Mrs. Arnow?" Brad asked.

"Honey, Tony's daddy died two years ago, so it's just me," Vivian explained. "And please, just call me 'Miz Vivian', everyone does! And, as far as how I'll like Pleasant View, oh, just fine I think," Miz Vivian replied. "Although I must say this damn town so far reminds me of a cross between Mayberry and that place on "In the Heat of the Night," she laughed. She looked at Jack and said sultrily, "Come to think of it Jack, you put me a little in the mind of that handsome Bubba on that show, I always did like him!"

With Jack looking like he would like to kill him, Brad spoke up and said, "Well imagine that, Jack's a cop too, just like Bubba, ma'am!"

"Ooh," she cooed, "I can't wait to see you in uniform!" She glanced at Jack sitting there in his jogging shorts and t-shirt before continuing, "Although you look damn fine without it too. Well, I don't mean without it, I mean in what you are wearing. Although I'm sure you look fine WITHOUT IT too."

"Um, that is, uh, well, thank you ma'am," Jack stammered, as Brad grinned evilly at him.

Miz Vivian then continued with her assessment of Pleasant View, "To be this far north of where I'm from, y'all certainly are still Southern." The way she drawled out the word "Southern" made one immediately hear a Foster tune, taste a mint julip, and smell magnolia blossoms, all at once, Brad thought to himself wryly. He really liked this old character though, and so did Jack.

She continued, "Besides, with men as handsome as both of you for neighbors, what's not gonna be to like? So, tell me, how long have y'all been a couple?"

Her directness, and intuition, caused both men to blush.

"Hell's bells, I'm no damn homophobe!" Miz Vivian laughed. "So don't worry, and for God's sakes stop blushing!"

Both men laughed, and Jack explained that this was his house, and that he and Brad had only recently started seeing each other.

"What did you boys have for supper?" Miz Vivian asked, as it was now 9:30pm so naturally she was assuming they had already had their evening meal. With their swimming, fun afterwards, and showering after that, this had not yet been the case.

"Well, actually, ma'am," Jack replied, "we were out back, um, swimming a while ago and just got cleaned up from that, so I was just now fixin' to fix us a pizza."

"Oh, well come on over to my place then!" Miz Vivian commanded with a grin. "I was just wonderin' what on earth I was going to do with all the leftovers!"

"But, I thought you were just moving in ma'am?" Brad asked.

"I am, but the kitchen is always the first thing I get goin'," Miz Vivian explained. "Besides, I bought the place mostly furnished and ready to go, after that old widow up and croaked. Had groceries brought over this afternoon while the movers were bringing some of my stuff in, and cooked this evening. My, that grocery boy sure was a fine, strong young thang!"

At that, Brad and Jack exchanged amused glances again, as she went on, "Anyway, I fixed fried green tomatoes, sweet corn, macaroni and cheese, yellow cornbread, and my homemade chicken and dumplin's, and there's just a shit load of stuff left."

"Oh, ma'am thank you," Jack said politely. "But, we couldn't possibly impose on you, and you just getting settled in."

"Oh, the pleasure would be all mine," Miz Vivian drawled, lingering over the world pleasure a bit more than necessary. "My boy Tony got called out to go deliver some white trash baby and missed supper. So, there's that much more left, and I never did learn how to cook for just one or two anyway."

"Well, we're not exactly dressed for visiting," Brad said, referring to their very casual around-the-house attire of comfy jogging shorts and old t-shirts.

"You both look fine to me," Miz Vivian said suggestively, very obviously stealing a quick glance at both of their crotches before continuing. "C'mon, bring your sweet asses on over to the house now, and try some of my good cookin'!"

They then finally accepted her offer of dinner, and both slipped on their sandals, then followed Vivian Arnow diagonally across Crabtree Street to the still formidable grounds that had been kept with the Thomason house when the subdivision in which Jack lived had been created around it decades before.

Soon they were walking up the big stone front steps, in between two of the huge columns. They walked on through the big double front doors into a large two-story foyer with a sweeping staircase to one side and a glittering crystal chandelier high overhead, which came on as Miz Vivian flipped a switch.

The old house, which had been built five years before the start of the Civil War, was truly magnificent, and did not look the least bit creepy inside, as the old ghost story rumors might have made one think. This was the first time that either Jack or Brad had been inside of it.

Even with the boxes containing stuff Miz Vivian had not yet unpacked sitting here and there amid the antique original furnishings she had gotten with the house, Brad and Jack were both thinking that it still looked like something straight out of Gone With the Wind or Raintree County. They followed her down a long hallway and into a small eat-in area off the kitchen. She got them plates and glasses of homemade sweet tea, and they helped themselves buffet style to the food, after she had warmed it all back up while they were talking.

They both thoroughly overstuffed themselves, replete with a slice each of homemade strawberry cheesecake that she had brought forth from the fridge just when they thought they were already done. Jack and Brad both then very sincerely told Miz Vivian Arnow that Paula Deen had nothing on her.

After a bit more pleasant conversation, they soon said goodnight to the amusing old Southern orchid, with a thank you for the wonderful supper, and a promise to visit her again real soon. They walked down the sidewalk, which led through the landscaped yard in the moonlight, and then crossed the street back to Jack's house. They cuddled on the couch watching TV awhile, and talked a lot more, just enjoying finding out all there was to know about each other and their lives. And still they talked, even as they drifted off to sleep naked in each other's arms that night, falling even deeper in love with every word spoken.

All through Friday, in between the swimming, making love, Brad's work, and the various other things they did, they talked so much more. The more they talked, the more it became apparent that each of them had found their soul mate in the other. True, there were differences, but they each found the other's different interests and tastes in various things interesting. But mostly, it was truly amazing how much they had in common.

On Saturday morning, Brad headed home to the Carson farm. He had a very long talk with his parents Allen and Betsy, in which he explained to them that he and Jack were dating. They had always been supportive and loving, even if not overly enthusiastic, about the fact that their son was gay. They were surprised to learn that Jack was too, but knowing the kind of good man he was, they had nothing but approval for Brad's interest in him. Brad mowed hay that evening until the sun was going down.

Lying nude in his bed that night, he had another long talk on the phone with Jack before he drifted off to sleep. They ended up getting each other going during the call, and jacked off together on the phone before they hung up. "Goodnight, baby, I love you and I'll see you tomorrow," Jack finally said sweetly, after they had both gotten off hard.

"Goodnight, handsome, love you too," Brad answered before he clicked off his cell.

2011-2014 Bradley J. Carson, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published or reproduced elsewhere by any means without the specific written permission of the author.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator

Very hot chapter! I look forward to reading more about these guys. :)

Link to comment
On 08/08/2014 05:51 AM, Valkyrie said:
Very hot chapter! I look forward to reading more about these guys. :)
Thank you very much, I love feedback like this from the readers!
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..