Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Fugitive From Down Under - 2. Daddy's Back

Channing is still on the trail of Spokes, and Jack gets some very surprising news from his mother by way of Barney.

Around 9:00 the next morning, Brad awoke. He smiled at the awesome warm feeling of waking up with his big beefy man spooned close to him, with his arm around him. He looked around and was greeted with Jack's deep blue eyes peering down into his own. Jack had just awoke again himself a moment before.

"Good morning, baby," Jack said softly.

"Good morning, big guy," Brad said. "What a nice way to start 2012!"

"Mmm, you can sure say that again!" Jack replied.

"Right now I have GOT to go pee," Brad said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I know what you mean, I think I'll join you," Jack said with a laugh.

They both padded naked to the bathroom, and peed together into the toilet. There was a time not all that long before when Brad could not have imagined standing right next to another guy and peeing together. But, now with Jack it didn't bother him at all. They both shook off their equipment and went over to the double sinks of the vanity, where they washed their hands and faces, and brushed their teeth.

"I love you so much, Bradley," Jack said, taking Brad in his arms there in the bathroom when they had finished. "Thank you again for agreeing to a commitment ceremony, it means the world to me."

They kissed, and Brad replied, "I love you too, Jack. With all my heart. I would marry you legally if we could, you know that."

"Someday," Jack replied, a twinkle in his eyes. "And you know we can do whatever you would like for the commitment ceremony."

"I've got to start thinking about that," Brad said with a grin. "In the meantime, how are we going to spend our New Year’s Day today?"

"How about NAKED!" Jack said with an evil grin, slapping Brad's bare ass playfully. Brad laughed, smiling broadly at this suggestion. They both honestly did love the freedom of being totally naked in private whenever possible. And what better way to spend their first day as a happily engaged couple than to declare it "Naked Day."

"Well, we'll have to crank the heat up a little but I'm all for that," Brad said laughing. "In the meantime, why don't we head back to bed," he added.

Brad followed Jack out into the hall, where Jack turned the heat up until it kicked on. "But, I'm not sleepy anymore," Jack said in a play-innocent voice.

"Who said ANYTHING about sleeping?" Brad exclaimed, and it was his turn to slap Jack's ass playfully. They both laughed, and went back down the hall, climbing back under the covers together and rolling into each other's arms.

"What exactly did you have in mind, baby?" Jack said, still grinning as they held each other, their warm bodies and furry chests pressing together.

"Hehe, plenty," Brad giggled, "But, actually, right now just laying here this close to you and talking is great."

They shared a quick, tender little kiss. "So, tell me the truth, are you sure you want to more or less marry me, Jack," Brad asked.

"Well, of course I am!" Jack exclaimed.

"Well, I know. I guess what I mean is, are you happy with how our relationship is? The sexual part of it, in particular," Brad asked.

"Are you kiddin' me," Jack asked, squeezing Brad closer, "You're fuckin' great in bed, baby!"

"Well, so are you," Brad said, feeling Jack's dick start to harden a little against his own, which was doing the same, "Amazing.”

A half hour later, their breakfast trays were on the bedside table, after the guys had enjoyed the quick country breakfast of sausage, eggs, and toast that Brad had whipped up. Brad had taken the sweat shorts and t-shirt he had worn to cook in right back off and climbed back into bed with Jack for breakfast. They had eaten sitting up in their bed, the sheet around their waists. They kissed gently again after Jack had set the trays aside. The kiss tasted like the orange juice they had both just drunk.

"So when did you say Miz Vivian wants us all to meet with the construction team about the water bottling plant?" Brad asked.

"I believe last night she said they would be in town Friday. I'm sure the Chief will let me take a long lunch to go to the meeting," Jack replied. "I'm excited about getting things underway on that, although I don't know how much they can really get started this winter."

"I think it'll be a good thing, as long as we make sure they don't mess up the mountain," Brad replied.

"You know, I can't believe we're still here in bed this late in the morning," Jack said, chuckling and putting an arm around Brad to pull him closer to him. It felt so good to just to lie there naked together and cuddle and talk. Simple things like this reminded each of them that they had truly found their soul mate in the other.

"We haven't spoiled each other like this here at home in a long time, big guy. Feels good, doesn't it?" Brad asked.

"Damn good," Jack agreed.

"Just hold me for a while, baby," Brad asked, laying his head over onto Jack's big warm, broad, furry chest. Jack wrapped his arm around Brad then and they lay there just enjoying each other and the moment and thinking how happy they were to be engaged. The morning sun slanted through the curtains to touch their skin, and actually felt warm as it filtered through the glass, in spite of the chill January late morning outside.

Meanwhile, late on that New Year's Morning, Brent Spokes was sitting in his room at the historic old Pleasant View Tavern Hotel, sipping coffee. He gazed out the window at the beautiful old wooded campus of Pleasant View College. It had been twenty-five years before that he had been in his senior year there, he remembered. He had gotten a full ride to attend Pleasant View as part of their program for underprivileged international students.

Underprivileged, he thought wryly. They hadn't known the half of it. True, his drunken father had never been able to provide much of an income for Brent and his mother. But the fact that he had somewhere gotten the idea that Brent's arse was his, free for the fucking anytime he came home drunk and the old lady wouldn't put out - it was that from which Brent had been all too glad to finally escape all those years ago.

The old bastard had died while Brent was attending Pleasant View. Good riddance. Brent was convinced this was what had made him the way he was - attracted to other men - something he hated and reviled. In his twisted mind, it somehow justified what he had come to enjoy doing to other men, though.

After Pleasant View, it had been on to Wall Street, and finally back home. He had clawed his way up to finally become one of the youngest CEOs in Australian corporate history. Then, three years before it had all come crashing down. The press here in the states had called it "The Aussie Enron."

He had laid low, first in Indonesia, and eventually on the edge of the Outback, for nearly a year, eluding arrest. A change of identity, a drastic loss of weight, a new hairstyle, a beard - and he was even able to make his way slowly back to Sydney, and was never even recognized or caught.

Of course, Stokes knew that even the lengthy prison term they probably would have dealt him for embezzlement and causing the crash of the corporation would pale in comparison for what he would get if he were caught now. The last two years in Sydney, he had found that he liked to take what he wanted from men, just as his father had once done to him. That was how he had justified it in his sick mind.

Oh, he thought, a couple of those blokes - they would never press charges - he was sure that they had actually loved it and wanted it. But, those others...let's see what twelve or thirteen in all...they wanted to be thought of as "victims" now. So what, he thought, if he had gotten them drunk or slipped something in their drink? - Or just got them alone and then held them down and fucked them like the stupid queer bitches he considered them to be.

All this was running through the embezzler and rapist's mind as he sat there in the quaint old Pleasant View Tavern Inn that New Year's morning. Well, that and how not to get caught. That fucking Chief Inspector Channing. Oh, the irony! He was a fucking cocksucker himself, Stokes thought. How is he any better than me? But, no, Stokes wanted to be the hero. So he had lost a considerable chunk of money in the fall of the corporation, into which he had stupidly invested a good deal of money.

The fucker was still well off, Stokes thought, and not far from retirement with a pension. But, ah, it wasn't about the money. It was about the stupid twist of fate that had led Stokes to choose a particular arse as his last one to plow in Sydney. That hot little piece had turned out to be Stokes' own younger cousin, Drew. The little bitch had cried rape, Stokes thought, just because Stokes had gotten him drunk and took him home and given him the fucking he deserved. Oh sure, he had screamed and pleaded - and given me this fucking scar on my cheek in the process, Stokes thought - but he had actually wanted it. Stokes was sure of it.

Of course Brent Stokes was registered there as Milton Howard, the third alias and passport he has used since becoming Australia's most wanted fugitive. Gone was the beard. The scar - that was kept well concealed with stage makeup. He had purposely started gaining back the weight he had lost before, and was now well on the way to becoming a fat slob again, but what the fuck. Last, but in no way least, not only was the beard gone now, but so was all of his hair - shaved slick, and kept that way.

That should make that fucker Channing's job a bit harder, Stokes thought. He had no idea how Channing had even traced him to the train to Montreal. But, it was clear that he had lost him there. And, it was obvious that the authorities were still looking for his second alias - Randy Likens, the man with a beard and a scar - and not Milton Howard, as he looked now. Stokes smiled to himself about how smart he thought he was, as the sun slanted in through the windowpane, feeling warm on his bald head.

Meanwhile, in a New York City hotel room, Chief Inspector Dan Channing sat at his laptop, pouring over the information he had gathered on Stokes and his habits and history. Where would he go in the states? It was clear that the roundabout trip to Montreal had just been a diversion. And, Channing just had a gut instinct that Stokes was back in the states now, not in Canada or elsewhere. But, where would he go in the states? And, Channing figured, the fucking chameleon has probably totally reinvented himself yet again - name, appearance, and all.

Channing shut off the laptop and stretched back on the hotel bed. He was wearing only boxers - the morning had slipped by quickly as he had gotten engrossed in researching the case yet again upon awakening earlier. Now he realized that he was hungry - but also very fucking horny. He had neglected his cock and his still very healthy libido for too long. He slid the boxers down and off.

Channing ran a big hand over his hardening uncut cock and his big balls. Soon he was stroking his cock with one hand, and touching his nipples and fingering the ring in the left one with the other. He sighed. His cock was like steel now, engorged to its full six inch uncut glory. A thin line of precum oozed, and he used it as lube. He stroked faster now, thinking of old lovers. Soon he was moaning, as his balls started to churn. A big creamy white load shot out to coat the salt-and-pepper fur of Channing's chest and belly. He headed to the bathroom for a shower, feeling rejuvenated by his wank.

Back at Brad and Jack's they had finally gotten out of bed, and were now enjoying a good fuck in the Jacuzzi, with Jack riding Brad's thick cock as they both moaned and the hot water swirled all around them. Brad thrust his hips beneath the water, rising up to meet and pound Jack's ass over and over as Jack rode.

"Mmm, Bradley! AH-UH!! Oh, fuck that feels so - UH! Fuckin' great, baby!" Jack groaned.

"Oh, Jack!!! FUCK I'M GONNA CUM!" Brad yelled. He shot a huge load up into Jack's clenching hole. They relaxed awhile there in the Jacuzzi afterwards, with Jack sitting up spooned back against Brad's chest, Brad's arms around him.

Down by the lake, Justin was fucking Eric at that moment. His lean chest touched Eric's back, and Eric felt that it was wet with sweat. They were making love on the floor in front of their fireplace. Eric moaned softly as again Justin thrust down into his tight hole. He could see outside over the lake that snow flurries had begun to fall.

"Harder babe!" Eric encouraged.

"Want to ride me?" Justin panted.

"YES!" Eric replied. Soon the bookish cub was astride his lean, muscular cop stud, riding that hot seven-incher for all it was worth.

"Oh, GOD!" Eric groaned. "YES, Just'! OH, baby!"

"Mmm!" FUCK!" Justin growled deeply, feeling Eric's ass clench on him now, his knob hitting Eric's love button and causing Eric to moan louder as he rode him.

"Finish it baby! Fuckin' cum in me!" Eric cried hotly, rolling back onto his back and raising his legs.

Justin soon obliged, holding his man's ankles and pounding him deep and hard.

"Oh, FUCK!! FUCK!!!" Justin growled deeply again, and moaned. "Oh! OH!!! Fuck, I'm cumming, Eric! UH! I love you baby! UH!!"

With that, his seven-inch cock unloaded into Eric's quivering ass. "Oh, GOD!!" Eric moaned, as his own fat six and a half incher unloaded all over his furry belly. Justin collapsed on top of him, and for a few minutes they just lay there breathing hard in front of the fireplace, watching the snow swirl down into Pleasant View Lake.

Just then, Brad and Jack were enjoying the afterglow and still relaxing in their Jacuzzi. Jack leaned over and kissed Brad deeply. Just then the doorbell rang.

"Oh, who the hell is that," Jack said in irritation.

"Ignore it," Brad suggested. They kissed more. The doorbell kept ringing, and a pounding came on the door as well.

"Oh, fuck it might as well see who it is," Jack said. He grabbed up his towel and wrapped it around his waist, and padded otherwise naked to the front door. He threw it open.

Barney Finkster's jaw literally dropped as he stood there on the front stoop in the pouring snow. "Ohmigawd!" He exclaimed, unabashedly running his eyes all over Jack's furry bare chest and belly, down over the towel to his feet, and back again. "Sweet Jesus, and here I thought Christmas was a week ago!" Barney rasped.

"What DO you want, Barney?" Jack rumbled in irritation. He was secretly a little amused at the old queen's reaction to his unplanned little show, though. You had to admit it was hilarious.

"OH, I'm sorry to bother you when you were - umm, showering. It's just that your Mother is one the phone over at the house. She called on the landline or else I'd of just brought the cell to you. She said she had been calling both you and Brad all day and not getting any answer," Barney finished.

"That's because our cells are OFF, Barney," Jack said. "Just tell Momma I'll call her back later."

Brad stepped around the corner of the hallway into the living room, also wearing just a towel.

"Oh, Mary, Joseph, Liza, Elton, and Aretha!" Barney rasped. "Y'all boys are gonna give an old man a heart attack!"

Brad laughed, and this time so did Jack. "Well, Barney, we ain't tryin' to put on a show for you, we were just in the Jacuzzi," Brad explained.

"Y'all just got out of the Jacuzzi - together?" Barney asked. "Oh, Gawd, well of course together, you just got engaged and all, and Lord knows I don't blame you - either of you, and..."

"Barney, thank you, and just tell Momma I'll call her back later!" Jack said again, and started to close the door.

"Well, Jack, I think when you hear what she wants you'll want to talk to her. Shall I go tell her you'll call her right back?"

"What is going on?" Jack asked, then sounding concerned.

"Well, it's about your Daddy," Barney explained.

"My - what?" Jack asked in confusion.

"Your Daddy. Billy Jack Smith," Barney explained with a dramatic fling of his wrist. Seems he's just finally gotten back in touch with Alice after all these years, Jack, and he wants to get in touch with you, too."

As always positive comments are welcome at bradleyjcarson@gmail.com and likes and reviews on here are appreciated.
2011-2015 Bradley J. Carson, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published or reproduced elsewhere by any means without the specific written permission of the author.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator

Hmmm...Barney is single and looking...it sounds like the Aussie inspector is available...is there a possible connection being planned here? I'll guess I'll just have to wait and see!

Link to comment
On 03/29/2015 06:11 AM, Valkyrie said:
Hmmm...Barney is single and looking...it sounds like the Aussie inspector is available...is there a possible connection being planned here? I'll guess I'll just have to wait and see!
There is romance in Barney's future, but maybe not with who you think ;)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..