Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Mystery in the Mansion - 7. The Inn, The Mercantile, and...Holly

Here is the delayed ending to this part of the Pleasant View series. Miz Vivian has a great idea that the guys really like. Things are still brewing behind the scenes to set up the action for the next book in our series, Saving Smith's Mountain. But, in the meantime, right at the end of this part of the series a most unwelcome visitor shows up!

"This is nice," Jack said with a smile looking around the beautiful old room that was softly illuminated by the moonlight. He leaned over and gave Brad a tender kiss, which quickly started to get a little heated.

"Yes it is," Brad said, breaking the kiss. "But, don't you feel weird making out and being naked in Miz Vivian's bed?"

"I think she's wanted to have either of us making out and naked in her bed ever since the first time she met us," Jack said with a laugh, unable to resist making a joke about the way Brad had worded that.

Brad laughed and said, "What I meant to say was, don't you feel weird making out while naked in a bed with me in a room down the hall from Miz Vivian?"

"Not particularly," Jack answered honestly. "I mean she all but said, 'ya'll go in there and screw in the moonlight while the electric's off, now, ya hear.'" He imitated Miz Vivian's feminine drawl on that last part. Brad had to laugh.

"Well, yeah, she did," Brad admitted. "Still though, isn't it a little weird?"

"I don't see why it is weird," Jack said, grinning at Brad. "We can kinda practice a little 'volume control' if need be, and besides which the door is locked and she is way at the other end of that big long hallway." He grinned at Brad again, who was thinking that Jack looked simply gorgeous lying there against the pillows in the soft moonlight, his bare furry chest exposed above the covers. "Just pretend this old house is a bed and breakfast," Jack added. "If it were you wouldn't think this was weird, would you?"

That reasoning, along with those deep blue eyes shimmering in the moonlight, that still boyishly cute round face, big smile, that furry chest, and the heat coming from where Jack's side was against his were all more than enough to get Brad over any qualms about having some fun here. "You win, big guy," he said huskily with a grin. The kissed passionately, and their cocks both went rock hard. They kept kissing, and soon, the covers had been cast aside.

Jack had his big left hand on Brad's cock now, gripping it tight and stroking it up and down. Brad took hold of Jack's meat and returned the favor. "Mmm, babe!" Brad gasped softly. They stopped stroking one another for a moment, and just lay there.

"This really is so romantic, Bradley," Jack said, clearly in tender lover mode tonight. "I just love how great it feels to be making love to you here in this beautiful old room in the moonlight."

"Oh GOD!" Thought Brad, "I'm the luckiest fucker alive to be here with a man like him saying something that sweet to me!"

Aloud Brad said, "I love you so much, Jack."

Jack grinned then and said, "Hmm." He had soon swung around and got out of bed, and went to the bathroom. He returned with a big towel, and spread it on the bed. They kissed passionately then, and soon Brad was kneeling on the towel, so that his ass was in the air at the edge of the bed. Jack spit-lubed his cock with his hand, and plowed into Brad's hot ass hard from behind.

"Oh yeah," Brad gasped, "That's it just - UH! - fuckin' - UH! - take me, baby!"

Jack took him, standing by the bed and fucking Brad's ass so hard, filling it so good with that thick throbbing cop cock of his. Jack rocked back and forth on his heels and braced himself with his big hands on Brad's back as he plowed him.

"UH! FUCK! I love makin' love to that - Uh! - sweet tight ass of yours, - AH-UH! - Bradley!" Jack groaned. They both were keeping their sex talk at a lower volume, but still at the same passionate level as usual tonight. Jack plunged his cock into Brad a few more times, but realized that he needed something else tonight. He said huskily, "I need you in me again, Bradley. I want you to fuck me now. Please!"

Jack pulled out of Brad, and even though Brad had been enjoying the ass pounding, he was happy as he rolled around, eager to give his big guy what he was so obviously needing, by fucking him. Jack was looking at the big straight-backed antique wooden chair at the desk across the bedroom, then got up and walked over to it. Brad followed, bringing the towel with him, his hard cock leading the way because he knew what Jack wanted and was insanely horny about the idea.

Brad got the chair out from under the desk, and took it over by the window. Brad put the towel on the seat of the chair, and sat down in it. Moonlight was streaming in over Brad as he sat there by the window in the chair. For a moment Jack just stood back and took in this sight. "God baby, you are sexy," Jack said sincerely. He leaned down and kissed Brad deeply, hotly.

Jack then squatted down between his man's legs and took his throbbing member into his mouth, getting it soaking wet and even more throbbing hard, and causing Brad to moan softly. "Ah-uh! Oh, baby!"

Soon Jack was astride his man there in the straight-backed wooden chair in the moonlight by the window. He was holding onto Brad's shoulders with both of his big warm hands to steady himself. Brad's cock was buried in Jack, in this hot position of total penetration, its hot thickness filling Jack's big meaty bubble butt ass so good. Jack's feet were flat on the floor and he started raising himself up and down on Brad's cock, fucking himself with increasing speed on it. They kissed intensely.

"UH! AH-UH!" Jack gasped, breaking the kiss and having to let out the pleasure he was feeling as he fucked himself hard, squatting up and down on Brad's throbbing dick there in the chair. As he did so, his own throbbing cock was rubbing between their bellies. There were white streaks of Jack's hot precum all over Brad's tummy now. "Oh, GOD!!!" Jack groaned in pure pleasure, throwing his head back. "Uh! UH! Ah! YES! Oh, Bradley!!!"

"UH!" Brad gasped, "Oh, yeah, ride me big guy! Uh, FUCK! So good! UH! So good!" He exclaimed again, softly, almost reverently, between grunts of pleasure. "I love you - AH-UH! Uh! - so fuckin' much, Jack!!!"

"Uh! I love you - AH-UH! - too baby," Jack moaned. "Oh, BRAD! That fat cock is so - UH! - fuckin' great, - AH-UH! - baby!"

Soon they both were reaching their shattering climax, still struggling to keep their cries of pleasure at a lower volume than normal.

"UH! AH-UH! OH GOD!!! JACK! JACK!!! UH! GONNA CUM!!!" Brad soon grunted.

Jack felt Brad's thick cum cannon firing up into him deep as he continued to bounce on it there in the chair. "OH, FUCK!!! AH-UH! UH! UH!!! BRADLEY!!!" Jack groaned, as his own throbbing fat cock spasmed without being touched, and unleashed thick streams of hot creamy jizz all over Brad's tummy and chest. They cleaned up in the bathroom, and got back to bed. Soon they were asleep.

The next morning, Tuesday, August 16 dawned bright and clear, and they were up and dressed by 8am. The power was still not back on. Jack commented that he really felt sorry for all the other guys and gals on the force, having to deal with the mess that the by-now dark traffic signals were no doubt causing.

"I'm sure that at least a lot of places are closed today," Brad commented, "And school is cancelled, so maybe all that will cut down on the traffic some."

They walked down the big curved staircase to the foyer, and headed down the long hall back to the kitchen. There was Miz Vivian, in a wildly flowered summer house dress, standing at the gas range fixing breakfast.

"Mornin' y'all!" She said cheerfully. "Sleep well?"

"Wonderful!" Jack exclaimed. "Thank you for having us!"

"I bet you had each other, too," Miz Vivian grinned evilly.

"Oh, LORD!" Jack said, blushing in that cute way of his. "Yeah, you and my momma really do need to meet each other!"

Brad laughed, "Let's just say we enjoyed the use of your antique bed, and I'm glad the full moon decided to come out after the storm." He glanced at Jack mischeiveiously and continued, "We felt like we were at a bed and breakfast."

"You little romantic you," Miz Vivian said, grinning at him, and looking like there was more she wanted to add.

They ate breakfast in the little nook off the kitchen, sun streaming in through the tall glass windows. It was a beautiful morning. Beyond the windows were numerous gorgeous knockout roses in full bloom, and beyond that the lawn stretched away green and beautiful.

"I'm sure gonna miss old Amos," Miz Vivian said sadly, referring to her slain gardener. "Mr. Jenkins is going to help me with the yard and the flowers now, and he seems like a fine old man, but Amos was really a sweet soul." She explained that Amos Granby's funeral was at 2:00 that day, and she was of course attending.

A moment of silence passed around the table, and soon Miz Vivian was clearing away the dishes, and Brad helped her wash them. They both insisted that Jack just take it easy at the table while they clean up.

"Good Lord, it's been days and I'm not even sore anymore," Jack grumbled good naturedly, "You two act like I'm an invalid!"

"Y'all wanna go out on the patio?" Miz Vivian asked. Brad and Jack agreed that would be nice, and they all headed down the hall to the family room, then out the French doors onto a spacious brick patio. Trellises were adorned with fragrant climbing roses, and flowers of numerous kinds were in pots around them, as well as more flowers planted in the ground along the edging of the patio itself. The three of them sat next to each other in comfortable cushioned chairs in under the shady awning that covered the part of the patio closest to the doors into the family room.

"Did you add all these flowers, Miz Vivian?" Brad asked, admiring them.

"Well, the roses were here already, but yes, I have added a lot more flowers and shrubs to the property already. I just love them!" Miz Vivian cooed.

Out beyond the patio, a little brick walk crossed a section of yard, leading to the concrete, which surrounded the enormous Olympic-sized in-ground swimming pool. On the opposite end of the pool there stood a large cabana, which with its red brick and white columned exterior looked like a miniature version of the main Thomason house.

"You sure have a beautiful place here, Miz Vivian," Jack said, also taking it all in with genuine admiration.

"Thank you, baby, she said, taking the opportunity to reach over and give Jack's leg a pat, which was actually more of a thigh-grope. "That brings me very well to what I want to run by you boys."

Jack and Brad listened intently, as Miz Vivian then continued, "You know I have this big-ass house," she said, gesturing with a dainty finger back over her shoulder to the brick wall of the imposing 156 year old antebellum Greek Revival structure. "And here my ol' butt is living in it all alone. 15,000 square feet and one old lady. A bit silly, even if I can afford it with no problems, since my Joe did leave me more money than Gawd!" The way she said that last part was free of any hint of bragging, but more filled with love and admiration of her late husband than anything else.

She continued, "As you boys have probably gathered, my doctor son and his fancy pants wife don't give too much of a shit about me."

Brad and Jack looked shocked, although it was true that they had indeed kind of thought as much.

"Oh, hell," Miz Vivian chuckled, "Don't look mortified. Look, they have their own lives. She's a lawyer, he's an OB/GYN. And those two kids of theirs, they'd be over here every minute if this was Beiber's pad, but since their crazy old granny lives here, they'd rather die than come see me too." She was being all jovial about this, but the guys could tell there was more than a little real hurt there, too.

"I had hoped," she went on, "That the four of them might actually move om here with me. Shoulda known better! They have that gawd-awful contemporary monstrosity of a house over on the golf course that looks like a UFO has done landed, and love living in it. Well, more power to 'em! I plan on being around at least two or three more decades, and enjoying this fine old house. But, I don't plan to do it alone, though!"

"Why, Miz Vivian," Brad grinned, "Are you trying to tell us that you have found a man?" He thought she was leading up to telling them that she was engaged to someone.

"Oh, hell no!" Miz Vivian replied, roaring with laughter. "Now, don't get me wrong. There are a few eligible widowers in this town with whom I sure as hell wouldn't mind having a moonlight encounter like you two had last night!"

The guys chuckled and blushed a little.

"But, finding true love is a different matter. Joe was the love of my life. Who knows if I'll ever find another man I want to live with and be married to or not," Miz Vivian said. "So, no, Bradley, that's not it. BUT," - her eyes twinkled then - "baby, you have actually already guessed it!"

Brad and Jack were puzzled, so she explained. "Remember what you said about last night while we were eating breakfast?" She asked Brad.

"You mean how romantic it was with the moonlight?" Brad asked, still not understanding where she was going with all this.

"Oh hell, the back of a cave would be romantic with this hunk" - she gave Jack's thigh another grope, and he blushed again - "But, I mean the part you said right after that," Miz Vivian said.

"Ohhh! Brad said, the light dawning now. "You mean when I said it was like being in a bed and breakfast?"

"Yep! You two lovebirds just took the Thomason House Bed and Breakfast for its test drive, so what do you think of the idea?" She was grinning like a schoolgirl now. At 67, especially when so happy and smiling, even out here in the morning sunshine, she really could have passed for about 50.

"I think it's great!" Jack said enthusiastically. "This town could really use a good B&B."

"That's true," Brad added, also loving the idea.

"Well, obviously future guests will enjoy electricity, unlike you boys last night - although I have a feeling you didn't need it with that moonlight and what you were up to!" She grinned at them, and then went on, "But, other than that, and no you won't hurt my feelings, do you think if you didn't know my old ass from Adam and had paid to stay here and for breakfast, that it would have been worth it?"

They both assured her that a room for the night in this romantic old antebellum treasure, along with one of her fantastic Southern breakfasts, should fetch a four-star B&B rate with no problem at all. "You'll be booked up year 'round!" Brad exclaimed.

"Follow me, I wanna show y'all another idea I've got if you don't care." The guys followed Miz Vivian down the walk towards the pool, then to the left along another little brick path that led parallel to the back of the house. They soon came to the old carriage house. A gravel drive led around to it from the front of the house, but Miz Vivian parked her pink Caddy in the newer garage that was around on the other end of the house, though. So, this old building and the drive leading to it were not really being used at all currently. There were no carriages, nor anything else, inside the old brick building, but it was in remarkable good shape, and was about the size that a modern three or four car garage would be.

"This here," Miz Vivian said, "Is gonna be Miz Viv's Mercantile!"

The guys loved the name at once. "You mean you're going to open a store?" Brad asked.

"Well, more of a gift shop for the people who stay in the bed and breakfast," she explained. "Of course we'll have all the Gone With the Wind and Civil War stuff, since a lot of people who are into all that will be drawn to stay here by the house. But, I also want to carry some music - old vinyl like we listened to together a couple of times, you know. Plus, some of those good CD reissues of hard to find old stuff and compilations. And, I want a section of books by Kentucky authors like Jesse Stuart and Janice Holt Giles. Maybe some primitives and local handcrafts too, maybe quilts and stuff."

The guys thought Miz Viv's Mercantile, with its eclectic blend of nostalgic merchandise might end up being nearly as big a hit as the bed and breakfast itself, and said so. "I'm gonna pave the old gravel drive leading back here and put in a little small parking lot. This'll be where the guests check in for the bed and breakfast, and it'll also be our ticket counter. I'm gonna put up a long covered trellis with more roses to lead from here back to the patio, along that brick walk we just walked out here on."

"You really have this planned out great, Miz Vivian," Jack commented. "Do you think planning and zoning, the health department, and whoever else will hold you up much?"

She grinned, "Well, some of my gentlemen friends are well connected. I have a contractor ready to start the work, and all the legal stuff should be easily taken care of too."

"Miz Vivian," Brad said, "What did you mean, 'ticket counter', a minute ago?"

"Oh, heavens!" She exclaimed. "I left that part out, didn't I? Well, I figure that since people who will be staying here will be checking in, and others will be stopping by just to visit the shop, this will be the logical place for the ticket counter. If you stay here, it'll be free, if not you can buy a ticket. I'm thinking five bucks, I ain't greedy, and we'll discount that for bus groups and school groups."

"Not to be rude, Miz Vivian," Jack asked, looking puzzled, "But, what is it that you are selling them tickets to?"

She laughed, "I still haven't managed to tell y'all that yet have I? Well, one of my friends who is on the historical society is just about foaming at the mouth since the news got out about the old tunnel and the hidden staircase."

"Oh, I see!" Brad spoke up, "You mean tours of those!"

"Yes, and of some of the formal rooms of the house itself on the first floor," Miz Vivian replied.

"I think this place will be one of the foremost attractions," Jack said smiling, "not just in Pleasant View, but really in all of south-central Kentucky."

"I hope you're right!" Miz Vivian said with a smile. "There is one thing though. I already know I can bring the maid in full time to take care of the rooms, and another girl who she knows. I'll do the cookin' myself. That just leaves someone to run the Mercantile and supervise a couple of school kids who I'll be hiring to help them out with the tours and the shop during the peak season."

"Who do you have in mind for that?" Brad asked.

Miz Vivian came bubbling over and put her arms around him. "Why, you baby, of course!"

Brad was stunned. "Oh, Miz Vivian, I'm so flattered..."

She waved this off, "Look, I know how hard you worked at that tourist trap back some years ago. Eleanor was telling me how great you were at that place, and how shitty they treated you. So, you have the talent and the experience, not to mention the knowledge of the retro stuff I wanna sell in here."

This was true, Brad had to admit. He had spent several long years working in retail at the Pleasant View Opry, the very tired old local country music tourist trap. He had basically done a bitchy manager's job for her for way too long. After that was when he had moved to Rosemont. He had gone through a few well paying, but rather unfulfilling, other career moves, most recently the data entry home keying.

Brad had never gotten around to finishing college, although many people said he was very bright, and he supposed that he was, at least in some ways. Really, at this point he was mainly just focused on something that paid well enough to get by on and had decent benefits. He had long ago given up on ever again having a "dream job" again in a field he actually gave a shit about.

So, he really was thrilled with the opportunity that Miz Vivian had just offered him. Her retro-style mercantile sounded like a kind of place that he would be right at home in, and doing the historical tours of the house, hidden staircase, and old tunnel would be very fun for a major history geek like him, too. This would be a chance to do something he loved again, but for someone who would treat him right! Then his heart sank. He was certain the sweet old soul couldn't pay him nearly what datatron did for his data entry work, nor offer him the benefits they did. Retail never paid much, and especially not tourism retail, so he couldn't blame her.

"Miz Vivian honey," Brad said, "I'd sincerely love to take the job. But, I don't know if you realize how well I'm paid by datatron, and they do have great benefits too. I want to be able to pay my share of the expenses now that I'm living with Jack, and also to be able to save money to travel and do other things I enjoy."

Miz Vivian grinned and interrupted him, "Hells bells, baby!" She exclaimed good naturedly, "I'm not expectin' you to come to work for me for nothing! This position would basically be the gift shop manager, lead desk clerk, lead ticket agent, and lead tour guide all rolled into one. In the slow times, you'd be running the mercantile yourself, and in the summer you'd have to supervise a couple of school kids, and I'm sure you know how that can be. It's a lot of responsibility, and I know you can do it, so I plan to pay you accordingly, and that does include benefits. I have an insurance agent friend I play bridge with who says she can set me up with a small business plan on my employees with no trouble."

Brad told her what he was making doing the data entry. "OK, how does two dollars on the hour more sound?"

"Like you're being way too generous!" Brad protested.

"Baby," Jack said with a grin, "I think you should take her up on this. It's right across the street from our house" - God, but Brad loved the sound of that 'our house' - "and we know what a great person she is."

Brad knew Jack was right. "OK, Miz Vivian, you've got yourself a manager!"

They all went back into the house and to Miz Vivian's study on the second floor. She showed them more of the plans she had already made for the improvements to the house, grounds and for Miz Viv's Merchantile. By late morning the guys had told her goodbye, thanking her again for everything, and were back over at Jack's house. Make that Jack and Brad's house. "Wow," Brad thought as they walked back in the house, "This is my place now too, I actually am living with this big wonderful man!"

Jack fretted about the fact that the stuff in his fridge was most likely ruined due to the extended power outage. It was getting hot and humid outside again, so at 11:30 am the house, having been without air conditioning for nearly 18 hours now, was still stifling inside even after Brad had raised all of the windows. Brad talked to Allen and Betsy on the phone for a few minutes. They had been relieved to hear that Jack was still doing OK after what he had gone through a few days before, and also to hear that the tornado had not harmed Jack and Brad or anything in Pleasant View itself. They were also delighted to hear about Brad's upcoming new job at Miz Viv's Mercantile.

"Did you notice how cool it was inside of Miz Vivian's house?" Jack commented, after Brad had gotten off the phone with his mother.

"Yes, that is what those airlocks between the solid brick walls like the one the hidden staircase is in were for. They helped keep the house cool in summer and warm in winter," Brad replied.

"Clever, but these days nobody builds anything with two sets of thick brick walls, that's for sure!" Jack chuckled.

"It's so fuckin' hot in here, and there is no power for TV, computers, or anything else. So how about just gettin' naked and going swimming with me?" Jack then asked slyly.

"Mmm, sounds like an offer I can't refuse, big boy," Brad purred, already stripping off his shirt. Soon, Jack was sitting on the deck with his legs dangling in the pool while Brad floated naked on his back. A breeze stirred, and as always this made Brad's cock and nips go hard. "Mmm, hello there!" Jack commented. Looking at Brad's hardening cock had caused his own to start boning up between his legs.

"And hi yourself, big guy!" Brad replied with a grin. He swam over near Jack. Soon, Brad was standing in the pool between Jack's spread legs, as Jack continued to sit there dangling his legs in the water. Brad bent down and swallowed Jack's tasty six and a half by five and a half slab of man meat.

"Mmm, Brad!" Jack growled, "Oh yeah, baby!"

As Brad stroked his cock beneath the water and sucked Jack so good, they both were thinking about how much they loved each other. They were each also thinking how great it was to have a man who was just as much of a total, high sex drive horndog as they were. They were the types of guys who liked to cum at least once a day, that is if nothing else was going on that precluded getting to. It was so much hotter to do that with someone else - especially someone else who was up (pun intended) for at times making that more like two or three times in a day!

Brad was moaning silently on Jack's cock now, as his own load shot out into the pool water. Jack felt this, and his big balls started to tighten. "Uh! OH BABY! JUST - UH! - SHOT YOUR - AH-UH! - FUCKIN' LOAD DIDN'T YOU?" Jack moaned in delight. Brad kinda nodded, as he continued sucking the hell out of Jack's fat tasty dick. Jack's sweet precum was coating his tongue now. "AH-Uh! Oh fuck, Bradley! Damn you are so - Uh! AH-UH! - awesome at - UH! - suckin' my fuckin' cock - UH! UH! - baby!" Jack groaned between grunts of pleasure.

"Uh! FUCK! FUCK!!! BRAD!!!" Jack then groaned loudly, as he filled Brad's mouth with his hot, creamy, sweet and slightly salty load of cop cum. God, Brad loved taking those big hot delicious loads from Jack so fuckin' much! He knew he would simply never grow tired of servicing his big baby. He savored the taste of Jack's cum on his tongue for a moment longer before swallowing it all. Brad hopped out of the water then, and they sat there for a long time just kissing, their legs dangling in the water.

Soon, a cacophony of noise filled the air, as every air conditioning unit in Pleasant View starting coming to life. "The power's back on!" Brad exclaimed happily.

The guys went to the local superstore for groceries, after getting rid of the spoiled stuff from Jack's fridge. It was amazing to Brad to be here shopping together - just doing the little things every couple does when they shop for groceries and other things for their home. He may have felt better the other day when Jack had suggested that if he wanted to he could think of this as being a "roommates that happen to be boyfriends" thing, but it was already starting to feel like much more to Brad. Having Brad living with him was starting to feel the same awesome way to Jack, as well.

As they were putting the groceries away, Jack kissed Brad deeply there in front of the fridge. "Mmm, what was that for baby?"

"I'm so glad to have you here, Bradley," Jack said, that sweet tenderness in his voice.

"And I'm glad to be here, baby," Brad replied with a warm smile. "I am so glad you let me move in with you."

"And I'm glad you did," Jack said, his deep blue eyes sparkling. They kissed again.

They fixed a big homemade salad for a late lunch, and then cuddled up on the couch and watched TV awhile. Then, Brad called Bobby and filled him in on Miz Vivian's job offer. Bobby was very happy for him, and Brad told him that he would be going up to datatron's Rosemont office the next day to give his two weeks notice.

That Tuesday night as they were lying in bed, Brad turned to Jack. "You know, we should call up Jonathan and Adam, those guys I know up in Rosemont. Adam told me to call them the next time we were in Rosemont."

"They sound like nice guys," Jack agreed. "We'll have to see if they want to go out to eat tomorrow evening."

The guys were going to spend much of the day in Rosemont. Brad had to go give his notice to datatron, and then they were going to catch one of the beautifully restored old downtown movie theater's Wednesday afternoon showings of a classic film. This week's offering was Cabaret, one that Brad had first seen there several years ago with a friend, when the theater had previously included it in their Summer Classics series.

"Goodnight, baby," Jack soon said softly to Brad as they lay there cuddled up naked in each other's arms in the king sized bed, drowsiness close to overcoming them both now. "I love you so."

The next day was Wednesday, August 17. By noon that day, Brad had stopped by datatron's Rosemont office and given his notice. The guys had lunch at a little sidewalk café downtown after parking in the Annex Garage. They then walked down East Main to the Commonwealth Theater, a beautifully restored 1920s movie palace. Today's edition of the Commonwealth's Summer Classics series was Cabaret. The guys really enjoyed seeing the film on the big screen.

They did some shopping and sightseeing around Rosemont, and then went to Jonathan and Adam's apartment, after having reached Jonathan his cell just after he got off work that afternoon. Jonathan assured them that the short notice was no problem at all, and that they were more than welcome to come over for dinner. Later, the four guys had fun talking and eating the delicious dinner that Adam had prepared.

"Oh, Lord!" Adam had exclaimed, "Honey are you all right?" When Jack and Brad had filled them in on everything that had happened. Jack assured Jonathan and Adam that he was just fine.

They were all sitting in the living room together, on the sectional. It was then that Jonathan and Adam began kissing each other passionately. Brad and Jack kind of glanced at one another a little uncertainly. Jonathan then spoke up, "So, how about the four of us have some fun, guys?"

The blonde, muscular Jonathan, who looked like Sting had when he was in this late thirties, was certainly hot. So was his younger, much twinkier, African American partner, Adam. However, Brad and Jack were very content with the monogamous status of their relationship, at least for right now, since it was still in its early stages. And if they ever did get ready to play with another couple, it would likely be Justin and Eric, since they both knew them so well already, and not Jonathan and Adam who Brad hadn't seen in forever and Jack had just met. "Guys, we don't play with others right now, but it is a very flattering offer," Brad explained with a grin.

Jonathan and Adam started to apologize, but Jack and Brad assured them it was fine. They all visited for awhile longer, and soon Jack and Brad had left, knowing the other two guys probably wanted and needed to finish what they had tried to start, at least with one another.

"You don't mind that we didn't join them?" Brad asked once he and Jack were in the car driving home.

"You're the only one I want to make love with right now, Bradley," Jack replied with a big grin. "Just wait 'til we get home!"

Brad and Jack made passionate love, slowly and tenderly, in the big king sized bed back at their house again that night. Thursday and Friday passed too quickly. Brad worked a lot online the last half of that week, getting almost caught up to his quota for datatron, not wanting to totally slack off during his last two weeks of working for them.

Jack and Brad were still loving their time together, and by Saturday Jack felt good as new, although there were still some bruises on his big furry chest, it really was not sore anymore. Before they knew it, it was Sunday afternoon, August 21. They had been for a swim together and then showered and dressed, and were sitting on the couch watching a movie together when the doorbell rang.

Jack got up and went to the door, and opened it. There stood Jack's ex-wife, Holly.

Stay tuned for Chapter 1 of Saving Smith's Mountain, the next book in the Pleasant View gay erotic soap and mystery series!
Copyright © 2011-2015 Bradley J. Carson, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published or reproduced elsewhere by any means without the specific written permission of the author.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator

I'm glad you're continuing this series. Miz Vivian's B&B sounds like a great idea. I wonder what Jack's ex-wife wants? I hope you'll be posting the next installment soon!

Link to comment
On 02/02/2015 07:58 AM, Valkyrie said:
I'm glad you're continuing this series. Miz Vivian's B&B sounds like a great idea. I wonder what Jack's ex-wife wants? I hope you'll be posting the next installment soon!
Hopefully sooner than I managed to get this last one up! Thanks for sticking with the story, I'm glad you are still enjoying it.
Link to comment

Am really enjoying the story. Looking forward to it's continuation. Love the idea of the B&B. Sure wish Pleasant View was real. Would very much appreciate being able to stay at the B&B and shop the Mercantile.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..