Jump to content
    bren s
  • Author
  • 1,185 Words
  • 1,370 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tattooed Heart - 1. Chapter 1

Time to meet coby and Brad, no warnings just Coby getting a hardon

Remind yourself to breathe, that's what everyone kept saying to me, breathe. How was I meant to do that? Here I was sat, my bare back was having 7 needles, moving at 45 vibrations a second, scrape through the skin living colours and lines down my once clear skin.

I must be insane. I didn't have tattoos I was a good boy, well I was two years ago, now here I was getting another tattoo. Arms, legs, hands, sides, nothing had hurt compared to pain that was threatening to rip through me now.
 
I had wanted a back piece since the very beginning but I'm glad I worked up to it. The pain that was running through me now would've put me of getting anymore tattoos, ever again. Now however I was more worried if I breathed, would I enjoy the sensation more or would I cry.
 
I swear I had held my breathe for the last hour, yet I still hadn't passed out, but I was determined to make it through this, only an hour left and it would be over with. Only an hour to go and I'd be inked again.
 
I felt my lungs stopping so I decided I had to breath and immediately the effect was there, I was so aroused by the scraping pain in my back, I didn't realise torture could feel so good, thankfully I was facing a wall so no one could see the clearly obvious affection I had towards the pain.
 
I couldn't be the only who found the scratching to be so intense that an orgasm was building up to a point that it would rip through then in heat hotter than lava. I was breathing deeply now, trying to calm myself.
 
"Are you enjoying this?" The voice of the tattooist shocked me, it was incredibly gentle for the guy he was. I was a nice five foot ten, rather average in build and looks. I had a dirty brown hair, my eyes however were the clearest crystallised blue you could ever imagine. My mother used to say I could melt armies with my eyes.
 
Now the tattooist was a giant in both height and width. He wasn't fat, he muscular, in the extreme. You'd think he'd be putting a lot of pressure on me, but he was being extremely gentle. He had short spiked blond hair, pale blue eyes, a strong jawline. He was about six foot six towering above my frame, but as I sat with my back to him I was scared he had some how seen my tenting trousers.
 
"How can you tell?" I looked down at my trousers, willing them to go down, but it wouldn't go down, how was I supposed to stare him in the eye once he had done if I couldn't move.
 
"You're taking deep breaths, those who don't like it take short, rapid, shallow breaths like they're hyperventilating," I let out a sigh of relief, at least he hadn't seen my trousers. "Tattoos are extremely weird, some people love the sensation and others feel like I'm dragging a red hot poker through their skin. So what's the verdict with you?"
 
I didn't know how to tell him I was loving it without embarrassing myself, so I had to back out of this question some how. I knew I could be honest, but I was scared of the reaction.
 
"Ask me when you're finished yeah?"
 
From then we sat in silence. I knew I had been rude, but I was really embarrassed. It took a little longer than I had expected for him to finish, but when he did, my arousal had finally calmed down and I could breathe steadily.
 
"Finished," he exclaimed as he threw the last bit of wet tissue away after wiping off the last of the excess ink. I let out a sigh of relief, stood up and went over to the mirror. I faced away from my reflection, I turned my head and looked over my right shoulder. On my back was an angel in perfect detail, piercing green eyes, succulent lips, perfect body. Every hair strand stood out in its owns right. The detail was beautiful. The wings had the most amazing tones and textures to them, each feather could be seen individually.
 
"It's perfect, thank you Brad," I said as I turned to him with a massive smile.
 
"You're welcome, so tell me how much did you enjoy it?" He flashed me a cheeky smile. I was cornered into the question now.
 
"I loved it, it's better than adrenaline," I smiled sheepishly at the ground.
 
"Don't act so coy and cute, you're a man, proven by what you just sat through," did he just say cute? "Four sessions and we are finally finished will you be booking in again?" He smiled a hopeful smile at me, what was this?
 
"I should be back again, not sure when though," instantly his smile fell, he turned around to start clearing as I grabbed my shirt and made my way to the door.
 
"Coby?" I turned to face him. "I know this is really unprofessional, but I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date at some point?" I was stunned, it hadn't occurred to me that Brad May have been gay, he'll, I bet it had never occurred to anyone unless he told them in the first place. I had a massive crush on brad as well, the first time I saw him on my first tattoo, I had wanted him. He hadn't been this big but over the last couple of years he just kept adding muscle, I had wanted him more and more every time I saw him.
 
I had seen him in the gym a few times as well, he was lifting some serious iron these last few months, he could probably pick me up with one hand with very little effort, but with amount of training he did, it wouldn't surprise me if he could juggle baby elephants with little or no effort at all.
 
"Err... Yes I would love to," I said shyly, slowly turning a lovely shade of red that was only normally seen on the post box. My god, why was I so embarrassed whilst being here?I looked at my feet for a few seconds as I didn't know what to do next.
 
I heard a shuffling then all of a sudden I was looking up, way up to meet Brads gaze as his eyes bore into mine. He placed a hand gently on my cheek and kissed me tenderly. "I'm not always this gentle, I'll call you."
I took that as a dismissal, as I walked out the door I had to think, what did he mean 'he isn't always that gentle'. It made me tingle in places I didn't know about just yet. I felt myself harden again and I just didn't know what to do.
 
Thanks for reading. Let me know what you think
Copyright © 2016 bren s; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

As long as he's gentle with his heart, it'll be a good story! You've got a couple of characters you can flesh out as the story unfolds....
Now, where's that next chapter? (Grin)

Link to comment

Very generic plot with no twist whatsoever. Also proofing goes a long way: "He wasn't fat, he muscular", "some how", "I had held my breathe for the last hour", "it's/its". Won't even list all punctuation mistakes...

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..