Jump to content
    bren s
  • Author
  • 1,549 Words
  • 929 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tattooed Heart - 4. Chapter 4

so I'm finally starting to reveal more and more about Brad. I hope you like this chapter

I woke up feeling the cold that was creeping up on me, it didn't feel nice, it felt like I had the Devil stroking my back, chuckling to himself. I stirred, it was still dark out, how early was it? I realised then that the sensation was my back, it had just been itching, it was recovering and it was ridiculously uncomfortable. I turned over and tried to focus on anything else other than the itch that was determined to keep me up all night.

 
I stared at the wall in front of me, the wallpaper was a complicated geometric design that I really liked to stare at as it usually helped me focus, today I was just of using on how my simple life seemed to be about to radically change. I knew Brad wanted me and I knew he wanted to be inside me as well, hell I wanted to be inside him too, but it was more complicated than that.
 
Losing your virginity was a big mile stone in anybodies life and I didn't think I was ready for it yet, something about him didn't seem right and I wasn't sure if I wanted him to be my first. I trusted him with my ink, I trusted him to not damage me in any way; I just didn't trust him enough at the moment to be so delicate.
 
All this thinking had me waking up completely and struggling to get back to sleep, my first awake thought was also Brad, I wondered if he's awake, it seemed way too early for him - or anyone for that matter - to be awake, would it seem weird if I messaged him this early?
 
It was then that my phone vibrated, I thought it was an email so I ignored it, then it vibrated again. I picked it up and stared at the screen: Brad. Unlocking my phone I read the message:
 
Brad: Hey, U awake? X
 
Me: Yeah, I'm struggling to sleep, was just wondering if I should text you x
 
Brad: Can text me anytime baby. What's up? X
 
Me: Aww, you're cute, I might keep you around. :P Just struggling to sleep, back itching like crazy, so hard to restrain myself from scratching. X
 
Brad: I can come restrain you if you want ;) x
 
I stared in shock at that message, was he really in to that?
 
Brad: I mean by giving you a hug if you want me too x
 
Me: It's too late to be dragging you out of bed, despite the obvious temptations x
 
Brad: I'm out of bed, I'm out for a jog, I'm down the street from you, it's why I text as I thought about you straight away x
 
I was surprised at this, it seemed perfectly innocent though, surely he wasn't some kind of crazed stalker; right?
 
Me: Okay then, see you in a few, I'll come unlock the door x
 
I got out of bed in just my boxers and walked to the front door, my parents were away on a cruise at the moment and being in my mid-twenties, it was bad that I lived at home still, I definitely wasn't going to go hang out on a big cruise boat with them for a month.
 
I got to the front door just as I heard Brad knock on it, I stared down at myself, answering the door in my boxers, lucky the neighbours were in bed or this would look really weird and they'd be reporting it straight to my parents. You know what the older generation are like; any gossip is good gossip, even if it's none of your damn business.
 
I opened the door to see that Brad was a little bit sweaty and I had to admit I was a little bedazzled by him, he was absolutely gorgeous, how had I become so lucky to end up with a guy like him in my life.
 
It was then that I realised how deep into my head he had gotten and how much I was really struggling to fight him out whenever he was about. It was like the atmosphere around him changed the every mood of the people he was with.
 
My mood seemed to swing in full motion and get stuck whenever he was about, he affected me so much that I couldn't control my own fights no more. What more could I do apart from embrace it? Was I really going to keep trying to fight it.
 
"Good morning," Brad whispered, pecking me softly on the cheek with his lips. I looked at the clock on the wall next to the door it showed it was 2 a.m. How was I awake already? I smiled at him and let him slip by me into the house.
 
In that second I realised it wasn't just the mood and my personal atmosphere that changed when he was about, the whole room seemed to be different as though he could bring a new light - aura was probably a better word - to the room, it seemed change the way you perceived everything around you. I couldn't describe it as brighter more like it dulled in comparison to him.
 
It was as though he was centre stage and you shouldn't be focusing on anything else around him, like a cameras focus the rest of the world blurred around him. How was this effect of him being in a room?
 
I shook my head a little and tried to focus my attention elsewhere, which meant going to put the kettle on as I was in desperate need of coffee if I was going to be awake at this time in the morning.
 
"Do you want one?" I offer Brad a drink as I go for a second cup.
 
"Black, no sugar, please," He says quickly with a slight smile. How is he so comfortable around here already, I wonder as he sit himself on the side next to the kettle whilst I make the drinks. He just watches in silence and smile as I prepare the drinks.
 
"Thanks," I pass him his cup as slips of the side and into a chair at the table as I take a seat as well. I it was too early and tiring to form words to come out of my mouth. So I just sat and drank my coffee as he watched me with extremely focus eyes on my every movement.
 
"You're not an early morning person. Are you?" I shook my head in response. "That's sweet, I shall have to remember that," he smiled at me then. "So have you decided whether or not you're going to come away this weekend with me?"
 
I hadn't even thought about whether I was going to go with him or not yet, I wanted to but I still wasn't sure if I could trust him or not.
 
"Just think we can use it as our first proper date, get to know each other properly, I won't pressure you into anything I promise," he seemed sincere about his promise, but something was still biting in the back of my mind. He was offering to take me away for the weekend and wasn't it the expectation that you put out when a guy takes you away? Could I really deny him sex? I let out a little sigh into my cup so I couldn't be caught wracking through my own thoughts
 
 
Brad sat watching, wondering, wishing he would say something, he could practically see thought process currently running through Coby's mind. He knew Coby would come with him this weekend and that he scared about what was expected. To stay on track with his plans though, Brad knew he had to somehow get Coby to have sexy with him without him feeling pressured into it.
 
Something in Coby's mind allowed him to resist Brad more than what Brad was used to. Last time that he had tried to get into someone's mind and pants all he had to do was smile. The guy in question was all over him in seconds, less than thirty minutes later Brad found himself down an alley relieving himself inside a complete stranger. The following hour was fun to watch as he watched his little slave do whatever he wanted.
 
The guy polished his shoes, kissed his feet, stayed silent until spoken to and finally the guy did Brad's final two request, firstly the guy killed his target, then he threw himself in front of the oncoming train. The guy was completely mindless so the guy did all off this without a signal question. Brad just smiled as his mission was complete and the money went into his bank.
 
As Brad watched Coby he had already decided how he would dispose of him once there mission was complete at the end of the weekend, Coby just had to stop fighting - one way or another, Coby would become compliant, it would be one the last things he did.
Thanks for reading. Leave a review
Copyright © 2016 bren s; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

DAMN! Brad certainly was nothing like what I'd anticipated--and a hat tip to you for pulling off that detailed character building in one chapter! Definitely gonna be interesting to see where you take this; plenty of options here, and I suspect you'll keep us wondering about it all.
GOOD JOB!

Link to comment

WHOA!!!!! I didn't see that coming. So Brad has sex and then makes the person his thrall?? :unsure: And he's an assassin?? No wonder Coby sensed something wasn't right with Brad. Follow your instincts, dude....trust yourself. Great chapter. :worship:

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..