Jump to content
    bren s
  • Author
  • 1,167 Words
  • 988 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tattooed Heart - 3. Chapter 3

Hello guys and gals, sorry I'm not frequent with publishing but I'm working on a promotion at work and it's taking up a lot of my time.
 
Any way here is Chapter 3 Enjoy smile.png

The morning after, I was hungover like crazy, I couldn't believe how much I had drank whilst at Brad's. My head felt like it had its own heart beat, my eyes were sore, my throat was dry and I felt weak and nauseous. I ragged myself out of bed and to the toilet, the need to throw up overpowering me.

 
When I was done I brushed my teeth, went back to my room and checked my phone, nothing. I ignored this not wanting to get paranoid and went about my day as I normally would just at a slower pace.
 
I got dressed quickly in a plain tee-shirt and dark blue jeans, I examined myself in the mirror, examining myself in a hungover state, my normally neat brown hair was in a mess a nutty professor would class as too much, my blue eyes looked darker than usual and were extremely sore, my lips seemed a little swollen for some reason as well. My back felt sore from my tattoo and I realised I needed to sit down but my tall, broad frame collapsed beneath me.
 
 
I was sat at my computer working on spreadsheets for my coursework when my phone vibrated. My eyes instantly shot to the screen: Brad. I unlocked the screen with a quick swipe and took a deep breath:
 
I'm absolutely hanging, but I had a great night though. You okay?
 
I smiled at least I wasn't the only one who was having a bad morning. I replied quickly:
 
I am HANGING!! How much did we drink last night?
 
I sent the message and returned to my coursework, or at least I tried, Brad apparently felt the need to keep replying to me:
 
Brad: I just counted the bottles on my side, 12 bottles!! Dude how did we manage that much wine?
 
Me: I have no idea, I didn't think I could drink that much. I'm normally a light weight, I remember all of last night as well
 
Brad: I do as well, I'm pretty good with alcohol, but even after a few bottles of wine I'm gone.
 
Brad: Oh yeah, Have a good night?
 
Me: Absolutely amazing thank you. Not sure if I'm going drink again until my stomach has been pumped though
 
Brad: Lol! I think I agree with you on that one, my head is pounding and I've had so many painkillers. Had to rearrange my first appointment today as I don't think I can concentrate and perform correctly :-(
 
Me: Awww, you should come join me then whilst I try and do these spreadsheets instead of distracting me continuously on the phone ;-) lol
 
Brad: I'll be 15 mins tongue.png
 
Wait what? He was coming over, I stared at my phone screen not even knowing how to reply to that message so I just sent
 
Me: Okay
 
He was coming over to my house? I turned around and looked at the state of my bedroom, well he wasn't coming into this mess. There was piles of clothes and books, CDs and games all over the floor. I ran around the bedroom trying to clear everything up as quickly as possible, as soon as I was finished the door bell rang.
 
Running from the bedroom, there he stood in all his perfection, tight shirt and shorts, sweating a little. He was so gorgeous.
 
"You going to invite me in?' He chuckled to himself as I realised I had just stood staring at him rather than speaking. I needed to remember to use my words, they will get me places if I just remember them.
 
"Uh, hi.... Yeah yeah, come on in," I moved to the side so he can squeeze by me and with the amount of muscle he has upon it is a squeeze, he stops right in front of me and kisses quickly before carrying on past, this slight contact leaves me breathless, wanting more and needing him.
 
We walked straight through to my bedroom, somehow he led the way through my house like he owned the place, had he been here before?
 
He closed the door behind us both and grabbed hold of me before I could even say anything to him, pulling me tight he kissed me hard, I reciprocated straight away my body disobeying my head, how had he taken over so quickly, I'd never been so passive before in my life.
 
My head screamed at me to push him away, but my arms wrapped around him and pulled him with me onto my bed. What was I doing? Was I really ready for this? His hands worked his way down my body, he squeezed my ass again and then my body and head finally synchronised. I was not going to lose my virginity after knowing this guy properly for little over a day.
 
With all my strength I unhooked from around him and pushed him off me for the second time in twenty-four hours. Only this time it was like I was being the cock tease rather than him.
 
"What's wrong?" Brad sat at the end of the bed and stared into my eyes with what seemed to be genuine concern.
 
"I'm not ready yet," I said quietly. "I've never done this before, my body wants to but my head is giving me a persuasive argument on waiting and it'll be worth it."
 
"It's fine," his large hand caressed my face as he reassured me. "We all have a first, we need to make it special for you," I smiled as he said that. "Join me, this weekend?"
 
"What for?" I gasped in surprise, this was a bit quick.
 
"I'm getting away for a couple of days and could do with some company," he shrugged as though it was no big deal what he was asking, I smiled and nodded ever so slightly. "This was way you can get to no me and decide whether you head trusts me as much as your body wants me."
 
 
 
 
Brad had stayed with Coby out of courtesy to keep him company whilst he carried on with his coursework. He didn't want Coby thinking that he was just being used for sex. In Brad's mind he had bigger plans for Coby but before anything could be executed he needed to have sex with him, penetrate him at the deepest levels to ensure maximum commitment.
 
Brad stared out to the grounds around his manor, relaxing against the inside pool edge he had finally started to relax, getting inside Coby was proving more of a challenge than he had wanted. Every time he thought his influence had swam over Coby, Coby had fought against it and pushed him off, he had to push harder, this weekend he would get his control.
 
 
Thanks for reading, leave a review please smile.png
Copyright © 2016 bren s; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..