Jump to content
    bryan90
  • Author
  • 3,008 Words
  • 921 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Richmoore Institute - 3. Chapter 3 - Prince Charming

Moral righteousness seems to be a very common tool which the human mind uses to appreciate one's value while depreciating another's. We are very prone to thinking ourselves right, while others wrong. They are selfish, shallow, greedy, materialistic, self-absorbed, evil, stupid, ignorant, arrogant – such are among the labels that we assign to individuals whom we deprecate. It is done, most often to make us feel better about ourselves, for while they represent the immoral labels listed above, we do not. Such cognitive illusions are shattered when one realises that if one were to be put in the shoes of those one condemns, if one had to go through the exact same circumstance, one might not have acted differently. One might judge the pretty cheerleader for being shallow and materialistic, but if one were constantly praised since young about one's beauty, and was raised to think that one's defining characteristic was one's beauty, then perhaps one would act no differently.

* * *

Although Shawn McGuire was a junior, he held the privileged title of captain of the football team, which other than Shawn, had only been held by 3 other juniors in the entire history of Richmoore Institute. Even when Shawn was a freshman, he was easily one of the most coveted male specimen. Naturally, Elizabeth Rahanski, who was a prime head cheerleader candidate when she was a sophomore, transgressed an unwritten social law by pursuing a freshman. The bold attempt ended up boosting both their social status at Richmoore, and by the time Shawn was a sophomore, they were, unequivocally, Richmoore's sweethearts.

Paradise utterly shattered when Shawn came out and declared his homosexuality at the end of his sophomore year which was subsequently followed by the abrupt news of his engagement to Samuel Matthews, which was announced to the entire world by both the Matthews and McGuire family. No one knew the exact list of rationales behind the engagement, but most could agree that it was to safe the McGuire family business, anchored in food processing. The McGuire family business, once the leader in food processing had slowly declined in the last few decades. With the failure of securing necessary capital investments, most anticipated that the entire business would be bought out by its competitors. Matrimony between the two families and commitment to revive the McGuire family business by the Matthews certainly came as a shock to the international business world.

Students of the Richmoore Institute obviously could not care less about the strategic reasons behind the engagement; all they did care about was the fact that Prince Charming had left the Richmoore's princess for Samuel Matthews. Lizzy's reputation took some damage, but efforts from her entire summer's worth of plotting paid off, and she returned to Richmoore as the rightful high princess and head cheerleader.

Unlike most students who started at Richmoore in their freshmen year (Welfies excluded as they often come in whenever their deeds in the world of the common had earned them a position in the Scholarship Program), Sam transferred to the institute as a sophomore – the reasons behind which were unknown, though many, including Betty spent months investigating to no avail. His overt participation in the Breakfast Club was tepid at best, though those who were privy to the covert political schemes and shenanigans knew that Sam preferred acting in the background. However, upon announcement of the engagement, Sam was brought to the limelight and the scrutiny of students who indulged in gossip. The fortune and authority of the Matthews family soon had become common knowledge; as such, his background had made him an acceptable match to Prince Charming in the eyes of Richmoore's gossip bees.

Lizzy spent a lot of resources to convey that she was apathetic, and wasn't affected by Shawn's revelation – she even went as far as to bribe Betty Crawford. Despite her seemingly flawlessly weaved story - the few students with a better insight knew that she harboured a sea worth of resentment towards both Sam and Shawn. A princess is never the second choice, and the princess certainly gets whatever she wants.

* * *

Good,” Sam uttered. “I had a funny thought though, I was wondering if we had both asked him to the dance, who would he choose? Just a silly thought,” Sam smiled.

Lizzy scanned with her peripheral vision to ensure that no one was within the proximity of earshot. “Samuel Matthews, what are you trying to prove here, that you're better than I am?” She muttered vindictively.

Tsk tsk tsk... What happened to being discreet Liz? Betty probably already has a picture of your sneer,” uttered Sam. Lizzy, frightened by the revelation, shifted her gaze towards Betty, and confirmed Sam's claim when her gaze met Betty's directly through the canteen's glass windows as Betty was seen quickly putting away her camera-phone.

Tomorrow, the papers are going to detail our fight for the awe-inspiringly handsome Alistair,” Sam continued. “Though I think you have the heard start on this one though, since he's straight. Also, I heard Shawn was considering taking him into the football team; he was pretty famous back home. Do both of us a favour and encourage him to enter the try-outs. It'd be that much less embarrassing if we were fighting over a Welfie who is actually part of the football team.”

Lizzy knew that the conversation had come to an end, and hence proceeded to walk into the canteen. For the rest of the week, she had one goal, and one goal only – to have Alistair confirmed as her date for the Autumn Dance. Losing in the field of romance - no matter how superficial such romance might be - to Sam twice in a row was not acceptable for the high princess of Richmoore, and hence she realized her social status was at stake.

Sam turned around as he observed Lizzy striding back into the canteen. His gaze briefly crossed Betty's, he gave a prompt and subtle nod to thank her silently before he strode off into the hallway. The entire clandestine exchange lasted for less than a tenth of a second. Naturally, the entire student population was oblivious to the exchange; the entire population but one – Jane Lee.

* * *

Shawn McGuire stood a majestic six foot and two inches tall – a good head taller than Sam. With short and neat jet black hair, piercing green eyes, elegantly protruding cheekbones, and strong defined jaws, he could easily contend the tile for the most handsome man of his time. In fact the gossip mill ran that if both Shawn and Alistair were to stand naked beside each other, male and female alike would have instant orgasms. In contrast to Alistair, Shawn was perfectly clean-shaved; Shawn also had a tinge of youthful blush which completed his impeccable Irish look. His devilishly handsome face was complemented by his stalwart physique. One could tell that he was not just another beau who had a rigorous work-out routine; his God-given bone structure was wide and sturdy, making him the epitome of hegemonic masculinity - a living representation of a perfect Spartan warrior or Roman gladiator.

Though to many, Shawn might be physically perfect, he was far from moral perfection. He lived up to the expectations of being a captain of the football team by having his fair share of bullying. His prodigal behaviour, shared by his parents, in spite of the family's financial trouble was greatly frowned upon by the business community. He hosted plenty of decadent parties with all sorts of possible intoxication; and many also knew that he fornicated extensively with women, even while he was dating Lizzy – though having one-night stands was a prerogative awarded to the captain of the football team and did not affect Lizzy's reputation.

Shawn strode towards Sam's dorm room at the very end of the west wing; exuding an aura of confidence with every step. He immediately took attention to a man crouching at Sam's door. The man's had a blend of anxiety, dejection, and confusion plastered across his facial expression.

Alistair,” Shawn asserted as he towered above Alistair's crouched torso. Alistair, too deep in his thoughts was oblivious to Shawn's approach and hence was startled when his name was called. He stood up to face Shawn, and knew from the rumour mills that he was in no good standing with this man that stood before him. The passive aggression between the two men were palpable, and many would say that the sight of the two men facing each other off was strangely arousing.

He's going to be here in ten minutes, and you should leave now,” asserted Shawn.

And why is that?” asserted Alistair, who was barely able to muster those words without choking. He was amused by the idea that due to an increased exposure, he was slowly developing some resistance towards such social witchcraft.

Aside from you and Sam, I'm the only one who knew what happened at State High,” Shawn whispered which temporarily paralysed Alistair. “I know you Alistair, and if you don't want to endanger yourself and your entire family, you should leave now.”

Alistair stood transfixed as he pondered the implication of Shawn's words. Endanger my entire family? What does this man know about me? What does he have to do with Sam's sudden disappearance from State High? Have I got myself into trouble by coming here?

Now!” Shawn asserted. As if summoned, Alistair's feet moved against his will, leaving the dormitory area. Damn witchcraft, I need to find a counter to this soon.

* * *

Sam sauntered towards his dormitory and was greeted by the sight of Shawn. Both remained silent until Sam stopped before him. Sam was literally half of Shawn's size. He stood still for a moment, and frowned quizzically at Shawn, as if expecting an answer to his unspoken question.

He came, he left,” Shawn responded succinctly which satisfied Sam as he opened the door to his room, inviting Shawn in. Sam's room was undeniably the most messy room a teenager could have. Plastered on all of his walls are maps of railroads and flight routes. On his desk lay three big computer screens with papers scattered throughout. Instead of clothes and dirty underwear, reports and prototypes covered his floor like a carpet. Every time Shawn had entered Sam's room, he was reminded of the bitter truth that while Sam was deeply entrenched in his family business, Shawn was not. All the students at Richmoore who knew Shawn would laugh at the notion that Shawn McGuire would feel disappointed at himself for not contributing to the family business - none of the other prodigal scions at Richmoore ever did feel a tinge of remorse for depleting the family fortune and adding back none. Though all the students at Richmoore also had very little insight into the relatively complicated inner-workings of Prince Charming.

The very moment the door was closed behind him, Shawn's expression changed dramatically and drastically. His stern expression was obliterated, replaced with a much softer look. If one did not know Shawn McGuire, one could have certainly be deceived by their first impression into perceiving Shawn as an innocent, loving and kind young man.

Would you be able to let Alistair into the football team? He's pretty popular now, shouldn't be a social faux pass for you to do so,” Sam uttered, upon which Shawn's features took another dramatic transformation back to its stern expressions. It was as if that on top of social witchcraft, Shawn also excelled in facial transfiguration.

So all this brouhaha was just to get him into the football team!” wailed Shawn vehemently. “Fuck!” He wailed again as he kicked the door, but was careful to restrain enough strength to prevent any damage.

I guess it was rash of me to even consider going with him to the Autumn Dance. It's bad press for the two of us. So I guess...” Before Sam could finish his sentence, Shawn lifted Sam and slammed him against the wall. He held Sam firmly while looking dejectedly into his eyes from inches away. The sudden manoeuvre was not expected, even by the calculative Sam, and was frightened as a result.

Can you stop treating me like an idiot,” Shawn begged softly while breathing onto Sam's neck. “You were going to get Lizzy to take Alistair to the dance, boost his social status as a result, and coerce me into accepting him into the football team so that he would not be separated from the one sport that he loves so very dearly,” Shawn whispered. “Everything you do, you seem to do it for him. You had no intentions of going with him to the Autumn Dance and certainly no intentions of competing with Lizzy. It seems that all you wanted to do was to make him just a little happier here.” Shawn eyes started brimming with tears as he gently placed Sam on the bed, and proceeded to lay on top of him. With his stature, it was almost as if he engulfed the entire of Sam.

He started grazing his lips against Sam's cheeks and neck; using one hand to balance himself so to not crush Sam's petite torso, he ran the other through Sam's curly blonde hair.

Shawn, stop,” Sam murmured.

I'm your fiancé dammit. Why can't you love me?” Shawn whispered softly, as he continued with the kissing. Sam could feel Shawn's warm tears on his cheeks. Physical arousal was not an issue and even Shawn knew it – Sam's dick was beyond hard at 7 inches, and was starting to leak pre-cum as Shawn, in a slow an consistent motion, began thrusting his hips against Sam's, rubbing his own hard throbbing dick against Sam's manhood underneath all the fabric.

Physical arousal was definitely not the issue, much to Sam's chagrin – he knew he had little control over his carnal needs. It would be a Herculean task for Sam's body to have rejected Shawn for who he represented - walking sex. Emotional arousal was the force responsible for Sam's reluctance to make love to his incredibly hot fiancé with whom others would die to be. His heart was taken years ago by one man – Alistair – and had no space left for another, especially Shawn McGuire of, with whom he was never too fond to begin.

Shawn began prying Sam's lips open with his tongue and engaged Sam in a passionate kiss which Sam unwittingly gave into. Shawn's hand began caressing Sam's smooth and lean torso, from his pectorals to his inner thighs. The electrifying touch elicited squirms from Sam's body, further arousing it.

Shawn began undressing himself and Sam without ceasing contact with Sam's body. Sam finally gave into his carnal desires and assisted with the disrobing. Shawn was completely stark naked, with his full 9 inch cock in sight, but prevented Sam from removing his own briefs. Shawn began running his tongue down Sam's torso, nibbled Sam's nipples and lingered around his navel which elicited soft moans from Sam. Soon, Shawn was gliding his mouth across Sam's hard dick through the soft fabric of Sam's briefs which resulted in Sam moaning uncontrollably.

Shawn finally removed Sam's briefs which were soaked in his saliva and Sam's pre-cum. He opened a condom package from the pocket of his pants which was sprawled across the bed and slipped it onto Sam's hard member. He slowly descended himself onto Sam until he engulfed the entire of Sam's dick. Sam let out another audible moan as his dick slid into Shawn's tight hole. During the very few sexual encounters that Shawn managed to get with Sam, he made it clear that only Sam had access to his perfectly sculptured ass.

As he began riding Sam in a faster pace, Sam was breathing heavily and started running his hands across Shawn's torso, massaging his nipples. Shawn then bent his upper body and whispered gently into Sam's ears: “I want you to fuck me.”Amidst his heavy breathing, Sam could barely murmur “okay” before they shifted their position. Shawn was on all fours while Sam was behind him as he thrust his dick into Shawn in a steady pace. He bent down to lean his body against Shawn's back with one hand holding Shawn for support and with the other stroking Shawn's throbbing dick. He started thrusting at a faster pace, coordinating it with his hand strokes.

Oh God, I'm going to cum!” growled Shawn as Sam further increased the pace of his humps. Shawn finally reached orgasm and spurted out gallons of cum on Sam's bedsheets as he moaned uncontrollably. The contracting muscles of his rectum brought Sam to orgasm as he held Shawn tightly for support.

After the sheets were replaced, and after both of them briefly wiped themselves clean, they laid cuddling on the bed with Sam comfortably laying his head on Shawn's chest.

If I welcome Alistair into the football team and don't give him a hard time, would you hate me less?” murmured Shawn.

I don't hate you,” replied Sam softly as he started drifting into a trance.

You just can't love me,” Shawn replied, completing Sam's thoughts. Though at that moment, he didn't want to think about it. Sam was in his embrace, sleeping peacefully on him, and that was all that mattered. He learned during the summer before the start of their Junior year that Sam was significantly less resistant after sex and much too tired to chase Shawn out of the room. Though the comfort of Shawn's chest was also a contributing factor. He also learned that although Sam's mind was always vehemently repulsed by Shawn's overture, his body could hardly ever resist - another case where biology trumps psychology. The afterglow has always been Shawn's favourite – not the sex or the orgasm itself, but the period in which Shawn can pretend that Sam loved him back as he slept peacefully in his embrace.

Copyright © 2013 bryan90; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow, what an unholy mess! I don't know who to feel the sorriest for of the three guys. Shawn for not being able to make Sam love him, Sam for being in a situation he has not control over, or poor Alistair and his unrequited love for Sam. Great story! :2thumbs:

Link to comment

Your style totally reminded me of the texts I've been reading for school in the last few days.It's strange but I'm starting to enjoy your style.

I really didn't know what to expect from the story and who to hate more. The start even reminded me of some anime but then you twisted your story beautifully.

Keep on writing, can't wait for the next chapter.

Link to comment
On 04/20/2013 04:43 AM, joann414 said:
Wow, what an unholy mess! I don't know who to feel the sorriest for of the three guys. Shawn for not being able to make Sam love him, Sam for being in a situation he has not control over, or poor Alistair and his unrequited love for Sam. Great story! :2thumbs:
Thanks!
Link to comment
On 04/20/2013 12:44 PM, nostic said:
Your style totally reminded me of the texts I've been reading for school in the last few days.It's strange but I'm starting to enjoy your style.

I really didn't know what to expect from the story and who to hate more. The start even reminded me of some anime but then you twisted your story beautifully.

Keep on writing, can't wait for the next chapter.

Does it remind you of ouran highschool? I was trying to think which anime had a similar setting and that was the only one that came to mind. Haha.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..