Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

    Catgenie
  • Author
  • 1,054 Words
  • 406 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Brett's Hercules - 2. From slavery to freedom

Brett, his heart pounding with a mixture of fear and excitement, was led away from the feast, his new owner, Hercules, walking beside him. He had been bought, but he had no idea what awaited him. He had been brought to a world of gods and heroes, a world of strength and power, and he was about to be thrown into its heart. Hercules, his gaze still fixed on Brett, led him out of the opulent palace and into the bustling streets of the city. With a squeeze of his huge paws, Hercules easily broke the cuffs binding Brett’s wrists and ankles. Hercules said to Brett, “You’re a free man now, and I am taking you as a guest to my place.”. Hercules’ words stunned Brett and he was at a loss for words to respond.


The transition was jarring, the opulence of the feast replaced by the clamor of merchants and the scent of street food. Brett, still naked and feeling utterly out of place, followed Hercules, his eyes wide with a mixture of apprehension and fascination. As they walked, Hercules, seemingly sensing Brett's discomfort, took off his robe. He offered it to Brett, a gesture of kindness that surprised the former bodybuilder. "Here," Hercules said, his voice deep and resonant. "Cover yourself. You're no longer a slave."


Brett, his heart touched by the gesture, took the robe and wrapped it around his waist, feeling a sense of relief wash over him. He then looked up at Hercules, his gaze drawn to the demigod's face. Beneath the thick beard was a face of determination and yet filled with kindness. Behind the piercing dark eyes was a soul with compassion. While Hercules’ physique is a testament to years of rigorous training and divine lineage, his muscles were not just huge and impressive, they were awe-inspiring, rippling with power and radiating an aura of confidence that Brett had never encountered before.


"You're Hercules himself?... you're incredible…" Brett managed to stammer, his voice filled with awe.


Hercules smiled warmly, a gesture that softened his rugged features. "You're not bad yourself," he said, his voice laced with genuine admiration. "You have the strength of a lion and the spirit of a warrior.". He then led Brett out of the city, past the bustling marketplace and the grand temples, towards a humble dwelling nestled at the foot of a secluded hill overlooking the city. It was a simple abode, built of stone and wood, but it was filled with a warmth and a sense of peace that contrasted sharply with the opulence of the palace.


As they approached the house, Hercules turned to Brett, his eyes filled with a quiet intensity. "This is where I live," he said. "It's not much, but it's home. And you're welcome here, Brett. You're welcome to stay as long as you need.". Brett, his heart filled with a sense of gratitude and a growing sense of anticipation, stepped into Hercules' humble abode. He had been bought, but he had also been given a chance, a chance to escape the shackles of slavery, a chance to learn from a demigod, a chance to find his place in this strange and wonderful world.


Inside the humble abode, a fire crackled in the hearth, casting flickering shadows on the rough-hewn walls. Hercules, his imposing figure relaxed in a simple wooden chair, listened intently as Brett, his voice filled with a mixture of wonder and disbelief, recounted his incredible journey. Brett spoke of the strange energy surge, the dizzying vortex, the sudden transition from his world of gleaming skyscrapers and advanced technology to this world of ancient temples and sun-baked fields. He described the bustling streets of his city, the roar of traffic, the cacophony of modern life, all things that seemed alien to Hercules.


Hercules, in turn, was captivated by Brett's story. He had heard tales of other worlds, of beings from beyond the stars, but he had never encountered someone who had actually traveled from another time. He was fascinated by Brett's description of his world, a world of machines and wonders, a world that seemed both strange and familiar. Brett spoke of his profession, of his dedication to building the perfect body, of the grueling training, the strict diet, the relentless pursuit of physical perfection. Hercules, a man who had spent his life pushing his own physical limits, was intrigued by Brett's dedication and the sheer willpower it required to achieve such a level of physical prowess.


As the night wore on, the two men talked and talked, their voices filling the small room with a sense of camaraderie and shared wonder. They spoke of their dreams, their fears, their hopes for the future. They spoke of their love for their respective worlds, their respect for each other's strength and determination. Deep into the night, as the fire began to die down and the moon cast its silvery light through the window, Hercules, sensing Brett's exhaustion, gestured towards a simple cot in the corner of the room.


"Get some rest, Brett," he said, his voice soft and gentle. "You've had a long journey."


Brett, his body weary but his mind still buzzing with excitement, nodded gratefully. He lay down on the cot, his gaze drawn to Hercules, who was still sitting by the fire, his eyes filled with a quiet intensity. They exchanged a long, unspoken gaze, a gaze filled with a mixture of curiosity, admiration, and something deeper, something that neither of them could quite define.


As sleep finally claimed Brett, Hercules sat by the fire, his thoughts swirling with a mix of wonder and intrigue. He had never met anyone like Brett, a man from another time, a man who had dedicated his life to physical perfection, a man who possessed a strength and a spirit that mirrored his own. He felt a growing sense of fondness for Brett, a feeling that was both unexpected and exhilarating. He knew that Brett's arrival in his world was a strange twist of fate, a chance encounter that had brought two very different men together. He didn't know what the future held, but he knew one thing for certain: He was going to cherish this new friendship, this unexpected bond that had formed between him and this man from another time.

***

Copyright © 2024 Catgenie; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great that they can understand each other! Greek and American? Two different worlds, two different cultures? What will Hercules have imagined when he heard skyscraper???

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, mayday said:

Great that they can understand each other! Greek and American? Two different worlds, two different cultures? What will Hercules have imagined when he heard skyscraper???

Yeah, I thought about that, but then never mind ;)

Edited by Catgenie
  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..