Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

    Catgenie
  • Author
  • 1,174 Words
  • 50 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Hercules enslaved - 5. The water chamber

Hercules, his vision still swimming and his mind reeling from the lack of oxygen, was led to a chamber through a labyrinth of corridors. The manacles binding his wrists were fastened to a heavy chain dangling from the ceiling. Hercules was standing in the middle of the chamber on a platform suspended above a deep, water-filled chamber. As the platform began to lower, he realized with growing horror the true nature of this prison. The water was much deeper than he had initially thought. As he descended, the cool water rose around him, past his waist, then his chest, and finally over his head. The platform locked into place, leaving Hercules fully submerged. His feet dangled under water, unable to touch the bottom. The length of the chains was cunningly calculated.

Panic threatened to overwhelm him as his lungs began to burn. With a tremendous effort, Hercules flexed his arms, pulling himself up through the water. His face broke the surface, and he gasped desperately for air before the weight of the chains and his own body pulled him back under. For the first time in his life, Hercules felt burdened by the heavy muscles on his body that he was once so proud of, as he quickly realized the cruel ingenuity of this prison. To survive, he would need to constantly pull himself up to breathe, fighting against the heavy chains, the water, his own exhaustion and of course, the cruel grip of the iron collar on his neck. Even for the mighty Hercules, weakened as he was by short of breath, this would be a harsh test of endurance.

As hours passed, he realized that even with his full strength, this watery prison posed a formidable challenge. The constant struggle against the chains and water taxed even his mighty muscles. Each time he pulled himself up for air, the effort became more grueling. His massive biceps and shoulders burned with exhaustion, trembling with each repetition. Even Hercules, with all his divine strength, had limits. As night fell, his breaths became more desperate, each gasp for air more frantic than the last. The hero's powerful body, which had overcome so many seemingly impossible labors, was now being pushed to its absolute limit. Hercules' thoughts began to blur as fatigue and oxygen deprivation took their toll. His movements became sluggish, each attempt to reach the surface weaker than the last. The weight of the chains felt impossibly heavy, and the water seemed to pull at him with malevolent force.

Just as Hercules felt he could fight no longer, teetering on the brink of surrendering to the depths, a faint sound caught his attention. Someone is in the chamber watching him. Through the water, he heard a faint conversation. With his remaining strength, Hercules pulled himself to the surface once more, he saw an unfamiliar old man watching him intensely. Hope surged through Hercules' exhausted body. Was this a rescuer? Or perhaps another trap? He couldn't be sure, but the possibility of salvation gave him a second wind. Gritting his teeth, he continued his life-preserving rhythm of surfacing and submerging, determined to hold on until he could discover the intention of the unknown intruder.

In the short duration above the water surface, Hercules saw the old man grabbing a lever on the wall and pulled with all his might. For a moment, nothing happened. Then, with a grinding noise, the mechanism engaged. Slowly but steadily, the platform rose. Hercules felt the bottom again as the water dropped past his chin, then his chest. For the first time in hours, he could breathe without struggling. Although free from the water prison, the crushing exhaustion kicked in and Hercules collapsed before he could take another look at his savior.

Hercules awoke to the dark confines of another dungeon cell, he was met with a sight that filled him with a sense of dread and foreboding. A massive pair of iron cuffs hung down from the roof, its heavy metalwork was nothing less than a deliberate design to prevent even a demigod from escaping. With the unyielding cuffs around his wrists, binding them tightly upwards, the demigod understood that his hands would be rendered utterly useless, unable to reach the iron collar that continued to constrict his breathing. With a sinking feeling, Hercules realized that this was no ordinary restraint, but a device designed specifically to thwart his legendary strength. Hercules strained against the bonds, his powerful muscles bulging with the effort, but the chains refused to yield, their design meticulously crafted to withstand even the mightiest of his exertions. With a growing sense of despair, the demigod saw another pair of massive iron cuffs in place around his ankles, spreading his powerful legs apart. Hercules felt a crushing sense of helplessness wash over him. He had faced countless trials and tribulations in his life, but never before had he been so utterly and completely disarmed, his very essence of power stripped away by the cruel machinations of his captors.

Demetrius, observing the spectacle from the shadows, let out a low, menacing chuckle. "Do you see now, Hercules, the true extent of my power?" the tyrant purred, his gaze sweeping over the demigod's restrained form. "Even your vaunted strength is as nothing in the face of my ingenuity."

Hercules glared defiantly at the king, his chest heaving with each labored breath, the iron collar cutting off his air with a relentless cruelty. "You may have broken my body, Demetrius," the demigod rasped, his voice barely audible through the constriction of the collar. "But you will never break my will. I will find a way to escape this wretched prison, and when I do, your reign of terror will come to an end."

Demetrius' eyes narrowed, his lips curling into a malicious smile. With a growing sense of unease, the demigod watched as a scrawny, disheveled-looking old man – a far cry from the burly henchmen who had hauled Hercules to this wretched prison.

"Well, Hercules," Demetrius purred, his gaze fixed upon the captive hero with a predatory intensity. "You claim that I cannot break you, and I simply must test the veracity of that statement."

Hercules suddenly remembered the old man, it was his savior from the water prison. Just as he saw a spark of hope, Demetrius interrupted, “Where are my manners, this is Pavlos, he saved you in the water prison so that he can pleasure you with his… specialty.”

The old man shuffled forward, a fine wooden box clutched in his gnarled hands. With a deliberate slowness, he set the box down and lifted the lid, revealing the contents within. Hercules felt a chill run down his spine as his eyes fell upon the collection of silver needles nestled within the box – each one thin but in various sizes, from the length of a human palm to the dreadful length of a forearm. The razor-sharp points of the assortment of needles gleaming eerily in the dim light of the cell.

***

Copyright © 2024 Catgenie; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 1
Hercules is my favorite theme.  It sprang from my early fascination with sword and sandal movies from the 60s, where the muscle bound hero had to overcome monsters, sorcerers, sadistic kings/queens and the inevitable feat of strength challenges before he triumphed eventually.  I hope you like these stories too.  Comments and feedback welcome.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..