Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 5,257 Words
  • 4,916 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Untouchable - 10. Chapter 10


"Untouchable 10"

 


It began as an awkward sensation. About as unfamiliar as anything I've ever felt before in my half conscious mind.

Warm. Warm....and extremely wet. Sliding back and forth slowly as my senses attempted to make sense of the input they were getting from the outside world.

I had never been so aroused. I felt my legs going weak as the slippery sensation continued to bring a full body shiver to me from under the sheets.

I squirmed a bit, my legs moving on their own...my hips beginning to slide away from the sultry wetness that had enveloped my hardness, almost to its base. It was then that I felt the feather light weight of another person bearing down on me. Two thin arms wrapped themselves lovingly around my thighs, and I felt his breath on my patch of hair as he doubled his efforts to keep me still. His suction was incredible. His tongue slithered all around me from every angle. Eager to taste me. Excited to be pleasuring me. It wasn't until I felt the long side of his light blond hair sweeping across my lower stomach that I came to a full waking state. And I remembered that my perfect little angel was still here with me.

Having Dustin spend the night with me was far better than any wild fantasy that I could have entertained a few months ago. Last night was so surreal that I half expected to wake up and realize that it was all just a dream. And what do you know? I was right. But, lucky for me, the dream continued. It didn't fade away. It wasn't some figment of my sexed up imagination. And yet, it was a total dream nonetheless.

I felt Dustin's lips tightening around my shaft, and I whimpered out loud as my stomach tightened up from the sensation. I reached a hand down to feel around and gently pet the top of his blond mop. I immediately felt his heated vacuum pull off of my hardness once he realized that I was awake. I watched his cute little butt wiggle back and forth as he playfully scrambled up my chest to say good morning.

When his head emerged from under the bed sheet with this big, goofy, cartoon grin on his face....a fevered blush in his cheeks, his hair haphazardly tossed about in a state of total chaos...I couldn't help but to burst out laughing at the sight of him.

"Hehehe, what?" He asked. Was he really that innocent? Did he have NO clue as to how unbelievably *CUTE* he was???

With an involuntary thrust of my arms, I grabbed both sides of his adorable face, and I pulled him close for a deep kiss on the lips. I don't think anything could have brought a bigger smile to his face that morning than the unrestricted return of my affection. He giggled bashfully for a moment, and lunged forward to rub his nose against mine before giving me another peck on the lips. I laughed again, and I said, "You look soridicuous right now. You know that?"

"Hey!" He squealed. "Hehehe, I'm sorry. It's my hair, isn't it?" I smiled as he actually tried to 'fix' it up for me with his hand. As if he wasn't just as mercilessly beautiful whether his hair was perfectly tamed or not. "Um...is that better?"

Oh wow...he was actually worried about his looks? I don't think he had any idea that I was kidding. I kissed him deeply again. Allowing myself to enjoy the shameless intimacy with a boy almost half my age fully for the first time. I told him, "Baby....you look beautiful. Alright? Absolutely beautiful."

Dustin's blush grew in intensity, and he looked away from my eyes as the sugar rush of emotion shot through his helpless body with a flurry of bashful giggles. I could actually feel him quivering on top of me. "You didn't, like...mind what I was doing? I mean...when you woke up just now?"

"Hehehe, no. I was kind of hoping that you would finish."

Dustin gasped with a giant smile. "Really? I always wanted to wake somebody up that way. I think it's soooo sexy, you know?"

"Well, you definitely achieved some sexy points with me today. It's the first time I've ever had someone do that for me." I said.

"Omigod! Seriously? I was worried you'd wake up and get mad at me or something." Where does he come up with thee ideas? "I can finish, if you want! Hold on a sec!"

"Dustin...you don't have to..." But before I could say anything much to encourage or protest the activity, Dustin had his head back under the sheets and was scooting down to the foot of the bed to take me back into his mouth again. My body stiffened at the sudden reconnection to the steamy confines of his girlish lips once again, a slight gasp escaping my lips. Dear God....what a feeling. Even without more than a few weeks experience at sex, that boy had become a maestro at creating the most erotic blowjob experiences known to man. He couldn't have learned it from anywhere else, and I certainly hadn't taught him. Maybe he was just a natural. Like the first time Jimi Hendrix picked up a guitar. Whatever it was....he had me gripping the sheets in a clenched fist in the first minute.

I thought for sure that my stomach muscles would cramp from having been tensed up for so long. Dustin made me feel so weightless. And I'm not just talking in the physical sense. To be honest, a few more kisses of those sweet young lips and a couple of shared laughs over his frazzled hair, and I would have been just as high. Dizzy with the mere presence of him. That boy contained so much magic inside him. It was like he could barely contain it at all.

His lips tightened their grip on me. He was an eager little demon when it came to pleasing me. I could tell that he was doing all he could to make this the most erotic experience of my life. And even though we had been intimate with each other before, Dustin never once lost his enthusiasm. And neither did I.

I was so blown away that I began to feel guilty for not returning the favor. I couldn't reach any private part of him, and had to simply close my eyes, and feel the liquid softness of his hair as he rhythmically bobbed up and down on my hardness, coaxing a massive explosion out of me that he swallowed down with a grin. What an AMAZING way to wake up in the morning.

Dustin nursed at my deflating erection until it became too sensitive for me to enjoy it anymore. Instead, I grabbed the smooth, soft, sides of his face, and I brought him up from under the covers to kiss me tenderly on the lips. He smiled down at me, but was obviously worried about whether or not he had done a good job. Hehehe, I couldn't understand why he was so eager to please. I would never do anything for the sake of ego alone. It wasn't all about me. I wanted him to feel good too. I was at a point where I would do ANYTHING to please that boy. If he asked me, right then and there, to cut off a pound of flesh...just for kicks, and nothing else...I doubt that I could refuse him. I believe that his youth and delicate insecurity kept him from realizing just how much power he really had over me. Because I was head over heels! Believe me! I don't think that I'll ever be the same again.

Dustin rolled lazily over to the side, and stared up at the ceiling with a smirk. I turned to my side and grinned at his goofy expression. He giggled in response, probably not even knowing why. I think he was just plain happy.

I kissed him on the cheek and snuggled in close to cuddle his warm body against me. He was so loose and tension free that it was hard to tell him from the rest of my pillows. The only movement he made was the light trembling that I felt in his torso whenever I tickled his neck with my nose and lips. His breathy laughter was so cute to me. Everything about this morning just felt right. Perfect, in fact.

Dustin was quiet for a moment. Hs breathing had gotten so steady that I thought he might have drifted back to sleep. But when I looked up a his face, he was still staring at the ceiling. An occasional blink letting me know that he was awake. "What are you thinking about?" I asked him.

It was almost as if he had forgotten that I was even there for a moment. "Huh? Oh....it's nothing important."

"Everything you think is important." I said, lightly kissing his shoulder. "You alright?"

Dustin seemed to be squirming. But this time, it was in an uncomfortable way. He said, "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah. Sure." I said.

"You promise to tell me the truth? No matter what?"

"Your hair looks FINE, Dustin. Hehehe!" I teased him a bit, but he seemed to be serious about this. "Ok. I promise. What's up?"

Again...Dustin seemed to be struggling for words. It began to worry me. Had I said something wrong? Did he come to regret the things we've done? What was going on here?

After shuffling a bit more, he spoke, even though he kept his gaze focused above to keep from looking me in the eye. "Eric.....? Um...are we....like....? I mean, well...we're boyfriends and stuff....right?"

I smiled as he shook nervously beside me. "Yes. I can definitely say that we are."

I don't think that was the end of his question. He took a deep breath, and he said, "And that means...you like boys, right? I mean like...boys?" Confused, I asked him what he meant by that. The question only made him more nervous than before. And he said, "Well...when I get older...and taller...and all hairy and stuff...will you still like me?"

"What? What are you talking about? I LOVE you, Dustin."

"Yeah, right NOW. But...I'm talking about...you know, after now. When I'm not...like 'this' anymore." He said.

I kissed Dustin on the cheek again and lightly pulled his chin towards me so he could see the sincerity in my eyes. "Dustin...I don't just love you because you're fourteen. That's not where your beauty comes from."

"Really?" He asked.

"Of course. You smile, you laugh, you make me laugh. Your gorgeous in ways that I can't describe out loud. You're smart, you're energetic, you're curious, you love life, you're sexy....my GOD are you sexy...and we just 'fit', you and me. Age has nothing to do with it."

"Nu-unh...you're trying to trick me." He grinned, kissing me on the lips. "Come on, Eric...you promised me that you'd be honest."

"I am being honest." I wasn't quite sure that he fully believed me. "Dustin? Hehehe, are you serious right now?"

"Well....I'm just sayin'..." He said. Then he swallowed the emotion whole and said, "Just forget it. It was a stupid question anyways...."

"Listen....there was a time when I thought that all I wanted was a teenage boy to have sex with. I mean, it started off as something purely sexual. And because of that, I thought that there was going to be some kind of psychological defect in me that was causing me to feel this way. Something was off. Something was out of whack, and if only I could find out what that was...then I could cure myself and everything would be normal again." I told him. But the truth is, Dustin...I love you. I feel your absence when you're not around. Everything about you is sweet, and fun, and positive, and I cherish every last minute of the time we spend together. Not because of what you are, but because of who you are. There are always going to be other people who will never ever understand that. People who will work HARD to deny that without knowing anything about us at all. But...I guess 'other people' don't matter to me as much as you do. And they never will."

Dustin had the biggest smile on his face, and he said, "Unh unh....you copy cat! I said that first."

"You did not."

"Yes, I did! You're a copy cat!" We giggled for a moment, and then I pulled Dustin into my arms as we shared another extended kiss as I held his naked body on top of me. "You say the sweetest things to me. Hehehe! I love you." He said.

"Yeah, well...you did just blow me, so..." Hehehe, I hardly got the words out before Dustin slugged me in the shoulder. "OWWWW!!!"

"That didn't hurt, ya big baby!" He giggled. But then he kissed my lips and said, "Wait...did I really hurt you? Awwww, I'm sorry." He kissed my shoulder and neck and apologized until I had to kiss him on the lips to shut him up. Hehehe! Dear God...I've never been SO in love!

I baked in the moment for a moment, but Dustin never stayed still for very long.

"I'm hungry..." He grinned.

"You're always hungry. What else is new?"

"Take me out somewhere. But somewhere that will let us in without me having to get dressed."

I laughed out loud. "I'm afraid that all of the nude teenager places are closed today." I said. "You know, I can make us some lunch if you want. I do have food in my kitchen, you know?"

"Really? You'd cook for me?"

"Of course I would. But you've got to take a shower first." I said. "I'll be half way finished by the time you come out."

"Noooo...what are you making? I wanna see."

"I've actually got a couple of thawed out chicken breasts in the fridge. And some flour tortillas and seasoning. How about I make us some chicken fajitas for a quick lunch?" Dustin gave me the strangest look. "What?"

"Hehehe, you said chicken fajitas. What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about making us some lunch. Are you not following me, here?"

He said, "You can't make Chicken fajitas."

I laughed. "Yes, I can. Hehehe, are you serious?"

"Are you?" He asked me. "Unh unh, you can't make chicken fajitas at home. You have to go to a bar and grill or something for that kinda stuff."

I told him, "And who do you think cooks it there? It doesn't appear by magic."

Thinking about it for a second, Dustin said, "Oh yeah. I guess you're right. Sorry. That was dumb. Hehehe, can you really make those? Like in your kitchen?"

"I most certainly can." I smiled.

"Unh unh...." He said.

"Hehehe, yes...I can."

Always the excited one, Dustin suddenly hopped up without warning, nearly driving his knee into my unprotected crotch area, and he jumped out of bed, pulling half of the covers with him.

"DON'T start making anything until I get out of the shower! Ok? Promise me! I wanna see!" He chirped, and he his bright yes were soooo full of energy and boyish hope....how could I say no?

"Alright. Hehehe, just....go. I'll wait for you. Promise."

He leaned over to rub his nose against mine playfully, and then he rushed into the bathroom, shouting out, "You better not cheat me!" as he shut the door. He didn't even take any clothes with him to change into.

"Be careful, Dustin!" I called out to him. "Don't run around too much in there. Stay on the rug. That floor can be slippery." I don't know if he heard me or not, but he would have dismissed the warning even if he had. I'm sure of it.

Hehehe, I had to just lay there in the bed, staring off into space, and wondering how the hell this all happened. How did I suddenly stumble into the greatest love of my life, despite the odds working against me? Despite the LAWS working against me. Right now, there are people out there who are frowning their faces up, and convincing themselves that I've done something horribly wrong. Offensive. A RAPE in their eyes.

A few months ago, I would have agreed with them. But...can I allow that brainwashed bullshit force me to break that sweet boy's heart? Especially when I feel the same way. There's a huge 'barricade' between us...but it wasn't either one of us that put it there. So why do I feel the need to stick to it? Even if it was wrong for each and every single adult/youth couple that has ever existed on planet Earth....what if this is the ONE exception to beat them all? It only takes ONE, you know? Just one.

The way I felt at that moment...anything was possible. And if we were the only exception to the rule, than that only made me more proud, more thankful, that I found the boy of my dreams in someone that society frowned upon. Someone they dismissed. Someone who's not a 'baby'.....he's amazing. And he's mine. For as long as he wants to be.

I got up and got the ingredients and stuff out of the refrigerator to set up for lunch. I washed my hands and put a small plate of flour tortillas in the microwave to get them warmed up. And, I swear, two minutes later, I heard the shower shut off, and Dustin quickly dried off and opened the door. Did he really think that I was going to start without him? Hehehe, he was seriously worried that he'd miss something spectacular. Geez, did he even get a chance to lather up with the soap?

Instead of going in the bedroom to get dressed, he walked right into the kitchen completely naked, using the damp towel to dry his hair. "Aren't we the little exhibitionist today?" I said.

"Aw hush up. You've seen it all before. Hehehe!" He kissed me on the cheek and looked at all the ingredients on the counter. "You didn't start yet, did you?"

"Nope."

"Good. I want you to teach me. I can make it for my mom and dad some time. It'll totally freak them out." He smiled as he wiggled his way between me and the kitchen counter.

"Um...ok, rule number one...we don't cook naked." I told him. "Clothes, mister. C'mon, hop to it."

"Hehehe, what's it matter?" I simply pointed in the direction of the bedroom, and he got the message. "You're no fun." But as I looked down, he was very quickly getting another erection. I mean, it sprung up in front of my very eyes. Ah, 14....

"You see? THAT'S why clothes are a must." I grinned.

"What can I say? It's in a good mood today." Dustin wagged it at me with a few twists of his hips.

"Yeah, well we'll see how good it feels when it gets splashed with hot grease or touches the burner on the stove." A comment that got him to go put on some boxers right away. But when he came back, I noticed that he was wearing one of my T-shirts. I'm not really all that big, but I'm bigger than he is. So my T-shirt hung like a giant potato sack on Dustin's slim shoulders and waifish frame. And yet, he made it look extremely comfortable. I doubt that I could have worn it any better. "You rummaging through my stuff now?"

"Just a little bit." He said, not really thinking much about it. "So what do I do? Show me." He stepped right in front of me, practically smashing his cute little ass up against the front of me. I could smell the scent of shampoo lingering in his wet hair, and I hugged him from behind as I buried my nose in the damp golden locks for a moment. "Hehehe, don't. You're gonna make me peek out of my boxers."

I told him to wash his hands in the sink, and made sure that he knew to keep his hands and work area clean at all times. Then I showed him how to clean the chicken and cut off the excess fat before cutting it into strips. Something that Dustin was extremely eager to do. There's something about that boy getting the chance to hold a giant knife that really makes me nervous.

I was showing him how to cut the vegetables, and he just kept grabbing for the knife. Saying, "Ok, ok! Let me do it!"

I let him make a few cuts, and then I would take the knife back. But it was only a few seconds before he was reaching for it again. As frightened as I was that his reckless excitement would end up with him missing a finger, he kept pushing me off of him and holding the knife away so I couldn't take it from him. I was afraid that the biggest distraction in the whole kitchen was 'me'. So I took a step back, and I tried to relax the tension inside as I gave him enough room to cut the vegetables on his own.

There were a few times that I cringed. I had to fight really hard from just taking the sharp object out of his hand and forbidding him from going anywhere near it again. "Eek...uh...ok, just....let me..." I was trying not to interfere, but....ugh! "Dustin...ok, watch your fingers. Be careful."

"I know. I can do it..." He said.

There was a moment there where I think I truly got a flash of what it must be like to be a parent. I mean, Dustin isn't an infant, not by any means. But just watching him cut a few onions and peppers by himself...he seemed so very fragile to me. I felt so very protective. So overwhelmingly concerned. And fighting the urge to rescue him from 'possible' harm was nearly impossible.

Still...I took a deep breath...and I stepped back from the counter. I didn't take my eyes off of him, not for a second...but I just let him enjoy the experience. I had to let go. And while the first few cuts were a bit awkward, Dustin caught on quickly. Like he did with everything else. I lifted my controlling hands, and I'll be damned...he didn't slice his hand off and become traumatized for life after all. Strange thing.

Didn't keep me from holding my breath with terror though.

Together, Dustin and I teamed up to put together a pretty good lunch. He was grinning wide, his baby blue eyes shimmering with surprise at that fact that were able to pull it off. Even more at the fact that he was able to help. He gobbled down more than half of the pan before I finished my first fajita. But it gave me a warm feeling to see him so happy. There were times that I couldn't help but to lean in and kiss him on the cheek while he was chewing. Hahaha...he never slowed down. He mumbled something that sounded remotely like, "I love you too." But I'd need a teenage translator to know for sure. All in all...a great and fulfilling sunshine day.

At some point, I noticed that it was getting later in the afternoon, and I said to him, "Well, I guess I should be getting you home pretty soon. Before your mother starts calling around town to find this non-existent friend of yours."

Without hesitation, Dustin said, "Let me stay til dinner time."

"Dustin..."

"C'mon! Just...spend the rest of the afternoon with me. We can watch TV." He said. I don't know why I even bothered to sigh. He knew that he was going to get his way. "Cool!" He said. He got behind me and put both hands on my back to 'push' me towards the living room sofa. "What's on. Um...do you watch sports and stuff?"

I said, "Yeah, sometimes."

"Oh." Dustin wrinkled up his forehead a bit. "Do you want to watch sports then...?"

"Hehehe, not if you don't want to." He seemed relieved.

"Cool! We'll find something else then!" He giggled, and he pushed me down on the sofa. He had a lot of strength in those wiry little arms of his. He brushed the long side of his blond hair out of his eyes, and he actually says, "Do you got any popcorn?"

I was shocked. I said, "We JUST had lunch."

Dustin replied, "Psh! Dude...that was like an hour ago. Keep up, will ya?"

That boy seriously confuses me sometimes. But I was so in love that I could barely think straight anyway.

I was channel surfing for a bit, and Dustin came back with a bloated bag of microwave popcorn. However, instead of sitting beside me, Dustin took it upon himself to step in front of me, and try to wiggle his cute little ass into my lap. Hehehe I grunted a few times, but he just squirmed around, trying to find a way to sit between my legs and hold on to the popcorn at the same time.

"Wait...hehehe, Dustin..."

"Well scoot back or something." He said.

"I can't. I'm already scooted back." I said. "Hold on. Stand up for a sec." Dustin did as I asked, and I scooted down to sit on the floor with my back against the sofa and my legs spread.

"Ooh! Cool!" He said, and he sat between my legs, leaning back against my chest. He snuggled in deep, and once he found a spot that made him most comfortable, he craned his neck up to kiss me tenderly on the lips. "What are you watching?"

"I don't know. I was just..."

I didn't get the words out of my mouth before Dustin had taken the remote from my hand and started looking for something on his own. "Hmmmm...here. We can watch this. It's got alien monsters in it. Very cool." He put down the remote, opened the bag of popcorn, and then instinctively took my arms and wrapped them around his soft and slender middle, while he relaxed and watched the movie. I guess I'm just a big organic armchair at this point, huh? Ah well...as long as he's comfy.

It was so cute, the way that everything Dustin touched was instantly 'his'. The remote, my T-shirt, hell, the whole house if he wanted it. I think I could deal with that.

After a while, Dustin had become so quiet that I thought he might have fallen asleep on me. I kissed the side of his neck and gave him a gentle squeeze. He giggled lightly, and melted even further into my embrace. Then, I felt him take a hold of my right hand, and he put it inside his boxers, wrapping the fingers around his half hard shaft. He just wanted me to leave it there. I don't think there was anything 'sexual' about it. It was just another comfortable way of holding him close as far as he was concerned. Dustin shifted a few times and and all, but never reached full hardness. He just trusted me. He was just used to my touch. I found myself being emotionally moved by the idea. Why isn't everybody this sweet and cuddly all the time?

"Eric?" He asked, not taking his eyes off of the TV.

"What's up?"

"Do you ever think about fucking me?" What the..???? Jesus Christ!

"Let's just watch TV, Dustin." I laughed it off as just another one of Dustin's shock value attacks.

But Dustin lightly slapped me on the leg and said, "Don't be so squeamish. I hate that."

"Hehehe! Well, what exactly do you want me to say?"

"I want you to tell me whether or not you think about making love to me. Like...all the way."

Nervous about being involved in this conversation, I chuckled a bit more and tried to avoid it. "I think your alien movie is coming back on..."

"You're not gonna answer me?" He smiled.

"I just think that's a conversation for another time."

"Why?" He asked, but I just kissed his cheek and tried to focus on the movie. Hoping he would let it go. But seconds later, he said, "Why?"

"Dustin...come on."

"Hehehe, what? I have an awesome ass, you know?"

"Yes. I noticed."

"It's a really really awesome ass. You would love being inside me..."

"Do you want to go home???" I joked.

Dustin gasped with a giggle. "Dude! You'd kick me out of your house for wanting to have some hot man sex with you?"

"I most definitely would."

"Hehehe, you liar. You're mean." At last, Dustin relaxed back against my chest. But I noticed that his once half hard shat was now quickly swelling up beneath my fingers as thoughts of us being coupled together in such an intimate way flooded his mind. He didn't say anything else about it, but God help me if that devious mind is plotting against my better judgement. This boy is like the Moriarty of adult male seduction.

The movie ended. The afternoon sky was beginning to darken. And I decided to get Dustin dressed, packed, and out in the car before he had the chance to invent another reason for him to stay even longer. I loved having him around, but I didn't want to push it. This whole affair was already dangerous enough without arousing the suspicions of his parents. So I drove him home, and parked a bit out of the sight of the front window. Just in case.

"Are you gonna think about me?" Dustin asked me with a flirtatious grin.

"I can't stop thinking about you. Trust me."

"Good." He smiled. He started to lean over and kiss me on the lips, but I held a hand out to stop him. There was still a lot of daylight out here, after all. "Oops! Hehehe, sorry. I forgot." He said, and his eyes kind of glazed over as he looked upon me with a certain sense of awe. "I know that I tricked you, Eric...and I suck for that...but that was the best night of my life. I just...I love you soooo much, ok? You're the most 'extra' boyfriend ever." Then he quickly reached down and grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it before I could pull it away. He giggled, and he said, "Thanks for making everything so special. I love you." And he opened the passenger side door to go inside. But not before saying, "Watch my ass as I walk up to the house, ok? I'm telling you...possibilities. Hehehe!"

"Get outta here!" I laughed, and he shut the door. Swaying his slim hips just a little bit to tease me, and looking over his shoulder with a wicked smirk. Crazy. He's completely freakin' crazy!

Doesn't mean that he doesn't have a nice ass though...

Copyright © 2015 Comicality; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I really like your style of writing. You do a great job in developing the two main characters, their actions are always believable and their motives are well explained. Even though I am one of those "brainwashed" people as Eric calls them, I still enjoy reading about this strange relationship. Though I can not support Erics opinion at all, he is still a likeable character to me because you manage to explain his motivations very well.

It's a very interesting read so far and I really hope that everything will work out fine for both of them!

[Just out of curiosity, did I get it right that Eric committed a crime by just having sex with Dustin? Here in Germany it is not against the law (but still plain wrong) to have a sexual relationship with a 14 year old and above, as long as you don't trick or force him/her into it.]

 

Are you going to continue the story in the near future? I ask because there's a huge gap between part 9 and 10 already.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..