Jump to content
    DavidAB
  • Author
  • 8,625 Words
  • 3,074 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Road - 3. Part 3

"Christmas: Day 2"

In the morning I suddenly felt something soft brushing over my face and I quickly realized that it was Lucky who was rubbing his body against me, including his butt. I wanted to scold him, but I knew better by now and technically he wasn't doing anything wrong, he was just showing me that he liked me, so I gently pushed him away and softly ruffled his fur. When I looked up I noticed that Troy was kneeling behind me and was watching me, grinning.

"Good morning," I said.

"Morning."

"Didn't I tell you to keep him away from my face? He could've scratched me again, you know?"

"But he didn't."

"That's not the point."

"I'll cut his claws today, alright?"

"You're still not getting it. How would you like to be woken, by your boyfriend, kissing you, or by a cat, that probably just went to the bathroom, wiping its butt on your mouth?"

"Point taken," he said, laughing, then he leaned down and kissed me. "Come on, get up, Santa was here."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, I saw him. He wore an ammunition belt across his chest and there were nails in his rod. He's one scary motherfucker now."

I giggled.

"What was he doing here?"

"He dropped off presents for you and Lucky."

"What?" I asked, frowning. I crawled to the edge of the bed and looked down. There were two boxes next to the Christmas tree, a big one and a small one, both wrapped in tin foil. "You got me a present? When?"

"Me? I don't know what you're talking about," he said innocently.

"But I didn't get anything for you. Now I feel guilty."

"No, you're wrong, you did get me something. In fact, it was the best present I've ever gotten. Lucky. My present isn't anywhere near as great, so if anyone should feel guilty it's me."

"That's kind of true, the part about Lucky I mean."

"See? Now get ready. I'll make coffee in the meantime and then we'll sit down, have cookies and see what Santa brought you."

"Ok."

We climbed out of bed. I put on some clothes and then went to the bathroom. By the time I was done Troy was already waiting for me at the table. I joined him and took a sip of my coffee, then we both tried the cookies.

"Mmh, they're not bad," I mumbled.

"Yeah, they're awesome. Wanna open your present now?"

"Sure."

He handed me the big box. It was kind of heavy. I started to unwrap it very carefully so I wouldn't damage the tin foil. Lucky, who was standing on Troy's leg and was watching intently, had a different idea though. He suddenly batted the crackling wrapping with his paw and ripped a large piece right out of it. We both laughed and I pulled the tin foil off in one jerk. My eyes widened. It was a professional weather station, the most expensive one I was guessing. It could measure the temperature, humidity, wind speed and direction, and rainfall amounts. I was so moved I didn't know what to say and my eyes started to water a little, so I looked down, embarrassed.

"What's wrong? Don't you like it?" Troy asked, worried.

"No, I love it, thank you so much Troy," I said emotionally and hugged him.

"You're very welcome."

I let go of him, dried my tears and gave him a quick kiss on the mouth.

"Let's see what Santa brought for Lucky," I said.

I took the small box and unwrapped it. It was a colorful plastic ball with another ball inside of it. Troy put Lucky down on the floor and I rolled the ball away from him. It clattered a little and he immediately threw himself on it.

"That should keep him busy for a while. Wanna make out?" Troy said.

"Ok."

I laid my legs over his lap and hugged his neck. We started to kiss. He gently stroked my thigh and slowly moved up. Suddenly I heard a meow and looked behind me. I couldn't see Lucky, but then he meowed again and I realized that he had fallen down the stairs by the door.

"I have to help him," I said.

"And the little cock-blocker strikes again."

I got up, giggling, and rescued the poor kitten.

"We should play with him," I said.

"I'd rather play with you."

"Later, ok?"

"Alright."

We played with Lucky for a while and then decided to trim his claws. The poor kitten didn't like that one bit though. Troy had to hold him in place while I was cutting. He kept struggling and constantly meowed like we were torturing him or something. When I was finally done and Troy put him on the floor. He awkwardly lifted his paws like he was standing in something sticky, which made us both laugh. He got over it really fast though when I rolled his ball around in front of him. He threw himself on it and forgot all about his slightly shorter claws. I covered the stairs with his bed so he wouldn't fall into the hole anymore and then Troy and I made ourselves comfortable at the table. He sat down in the corner and I lay down, bent my knees, and placed my head on his lap. He immediately started to stroke my hair. I closed my eyes and moaned softly, to let him know how much I enjoyed it. A few moments later Lucky was standing next to me, meowing, so I put him on my stomach where he curled up in a ball and fell asleep.

"I'm glad we took him in, you know?" I said.

"Yeah, he's awesome."

"Do you think there are a lot of people out there who are as happy as we are?"

"No, definitely not. I'm 100% sure that I'm the happiest person on the planet right now."

"Aww... But you're wrong, I am."

"No you're not," he said matter-of-factly and right before I could respond he covered my mouth with his hand, which made me laugh. "I am the happiest person on the planet! Not you! Me! You got that?!" he said sternly and glared at me jokingly. I nodded and he let go of me.

"I love you, you know?" I said, smiling.

"I love you more!" he barked angrily and looked at me grimly. We both laughed.

"Ok, so no one's as happy and in love as we are." Troy's eyes widened. "As you are, sorry," I added quickly, giggling. "But do you think a lot of people out there lead a contented life?"

"Maybe a couple, I don't know."

"Hey, I wonder what happened to Dave. Do you think he survived?"

"Who's Dave?"

"One of the two guys that surprised us at the farm. The one that didn't shoot you in the chest."

"Oh, right. And you mean if he 'survived' as a freak?"

"No, as a human of course." There was a long pause and when I looked up at Troy he frowned back at me. "What's wrong?" I asked, surprised.

"Cody, I killed Dave. I thought you knew that."

"What? But you said he was taking a nap, so I assumed you just knocked him out or something."

"I just didn't wanna upset the other guy and risk that he'd shoot you."

"Why would you kill him? You couldn't have known that they wanted to hurt us at that point. Is taking a life that easy for you?"

Troy's frown deepened.

"No and at first I just jumped him, covered his mouth and held my knife to his throat, but then I heard the other guy tell you to bend over. That's when I stabbed him in the head."

"But you didn't have to do that. He was defenseless and not a threat anymore. You could've taken him to the kitchen with you and exchanged him for me. Maybe no one would've gotten hurt that way."

"Are you shitting me?" he said in a very defensive and almost angry way. "They would've killed me and you would've gotten raped bloody every day for the rest of your life. Even if they would've left, we wouldn't have been safe anymore. They could've burned the house down while we were asleep and all kinds of other shit. There's no room for fucking half-measures in this world. I did what I had to do and I haven't lost any sleep over it either, cause they got what they had coming. And you're the last person who should fucking judge me."

"I know and I'm not judging you, I swear. I just can't imagine taking a life like that, that's all," I replied sheepishly and stroked his arm. His expression softened.

"And I hope you'll never have to do that."

"What is it like?"

"It's not that much different than killing a freak I guess. It gives you an adrenaline rush."

"So you enjoyed it?" I asked, frowning.

"No, definitely not and I didn't really have time to think about it when I killed Dave. You were in danger and I had to act quickly, so it was more like a reflex. Even when I shot the other guy, the only thing on my mind was that I had to save you."

"Does your chest still hurt?"

"A little."

"Thank you for saving me," I said sincerely

"Any time," he answered, grinning, then he leaned down and gave me a long and tender kiss, which made me smile.

But then I thought of something and turned more serious again.

"You know, I bet God will forgive you if you ask him to," I said.

"God let me get shot and then I saved you, so I think we're square."

"Still, it can't hurt and you want to go to heaven with me, don't you?"

"Fine, I'll ask him later."

"Thank you."

"So, what do you wanna do today?"

"We could go through the magazines I took from the store. And we could listen to some music and read."

"What about making out?"

"That too."

"We should also search a couple of houses to see if we find something useful."

"But we have everything we need, so why put ourselves in danger again?"

"We could always use more food. And some swim trunks. And who knows, we might even find a couple of bathrobe belts," he said, smirking, and winked at me.

"Fine, but only one house, ok?" I answered, trying to keep a straight face, because I didn't want to encourage him.

"Alright."

We didn't talk for a while and he gently stroked my hair.

"You know," he finally said, "being with you makes me glad the world ended."

"Why's that?"

"Well, we never would've met otherwise and even if we had, we never would've gotten together."

"That's true. I'm not glad the world ended, obviously, but meeting you is the best thing that ever happened to me, so now I at least don't mind that the world ended anymore."

"Really?"

"Of course. I've never been happier than I am right now."

"Me neither."

We both smiled and he leaned down to kiss me.

Lucky woke up, pawed my shirt a couple of times and meowed.

"He needs to piss or shit," Troy said.

"Can you take him?"

"Sure."

While he took care of the kitten's needs I went to the storage room and got a bunch of magazines. Five minutes or so later we had resumed our position at the table and were looking through them. It felt really weird holding a magazine in my hands again after such a long time. It reminded me of my life before the apocalypse. I couldn't even concentrate on the articles, I just looked at the pictures and pretended that there were no monsters, that it was a normal day and that we were just on vacation. It was nice.

"Hey, are you spacing out right now? Cause if not, I'm pretty sure you have dyslexia," Troy suddenly said, which brought me back to reality.

"What?"

"You haven't turned the page in ten minutes or so and that article is only half a page long."

"Oh, sorry."

We started to go through them somewhat faster. One was about movies, but that was just depressing and made me miss movies even more. Next I picked a lifestyle magazine and in it we found a bunch of questions that were supposed to deepen our relationship and make us feel closer to each other.

"Do you want to do this?" I asked.

"Sure, why not?"

"What would constitute a 'perfect' day for you?"

"Being with you."

"Aww, that's sweet. And I'd say good company too and that I'm free to do whatever I feel like, without any obligations."

"Do you consider today a perfect day?"

"So far, yes... Next question. What quality or ability would you like to have?"

"Can I pick a superpower too?"

"I guess."

"I'd like to be more sensitive, so I'd always know what you need. And superpower... Heat vision."

I giggled.

"What? You want the ability to see heat? Of all the things you could've picked..." I started to laugh. "There are goggles for that, you know?" I laughed so hard that Lucky bounced up and down on my stomach and meowed at me.

"No. Heat vision. Like Superman."

I turned serious instantly and frowned, because now I felt really stupid all of a sudden and pretty embarrassed too.

"Oh, yeah, that makes sense."

He just grinned widely and kissed me on my forehead. I was so grateful that he didn't make fun of me.

"What about you?" he asked.

"Courage."

"And superpower?"

"Flying."

He laughed.

"That's kind of contradictory, don't you think? If you're no longer scared, why would you wanna fly away?"

"I'd just like to have the option. Besides, flying is probably a lot of fun."

"I guess."

"Next question. If you could look into the future, what would you like to find out?"

"How you die, so I could try to save you."

"Yeah, I'd like to know that too, so I could prepare myself for it... What have you always dreamed of?"

"Playing baseball professionally. You?"

"Acquire great renown for my work I guess."

"You mean being famous, like a weatherman?"

"Kind of, I just like the idea of my work being in demand."

"You know, when we've found a home and you've set up your weather station, you could always write a short forecast in the evening and I'll read it. Let's say there are 500,000 people left on the planet. That would mean one in 500,000 people are reading your forecast. That may not seem like much to you now, but if you apply that same ratio to the world before the apocalypse you would've had... 140,000 readers, which is quite a lot if you ask me. So you see, your work can still be in demand, in a way."

"That's kind of true, yeah."

I thought it was complete nonsense, but I really appreciated his intention to make me feel good.

"Next question," he said.

"What is the most important part of a relationship to you?"

"Respect."

"Honesty... What's your favorite memory? Let's say before the apocalypse, ok?"

"Alright. It was my second day as a farm hand. My boss told me that the last guy who worked for him, Gerry, had managed to finish all of his chores before noon, 12:30 at the latest, and that if I wouldn't get it done as fast by the end of the month I'd be fired. He also told me that I couldn't cheat by starting early, cause it would disturb the animals or some shit. So the second morning I went at it like it was a matter of life and death. I was paid by the hour and it was only half time, but I had another job in town, so I didn't depend on that money, I just wanted to do the best work I possibly could. At 11:10 everything was done and I mean fucking flawlessly. I was staying at the farm, so I got myself a cold light beer, sat down on the porch and drank it. My boss noticed me and came over.

He said, 'What's the matter with you boy? There's no drinking on the job, or taking breaks for that matter,' so I told him, 'I'm finished,' which made him frown at me.

He said, 'That's impossible,' and I replied, 'For fucking Gerry maybe.'

He said, 'Watch your mouth boy, you can't talk to me like that,' and I answered, 'I'm not on the job, so you're not my boss right now and I can talk to you however the fuck I want. And by the way, I'm not your fucking boy, you got that?'

He said, 'I will check your work now and if you were sloppy, even in the slightest, you're fired and you're no longer welcome on this farm.' I mumbled, 'Knock yourself the fuck out, bitch,' but he pretended that he didn't hear me and stormed off.

He was back maybe fifteen minutes later. He walked up to me and said 'Do you want to work for me full time?' That was one awesome day."

"You're such a rude person."

"Fuck you, should I have let him walk all over me or something?"

"I guess not, but still."

"Whatever. Now, what's your favorite memory?"

"I think playing with my grandmother when I was little. We would always pretend to go on plane rides and visit exotic places. It was so much fun and she was really good at it."

"That's nice."

"Next question. What do you like about me more, my mind or my body?"

"Your body," he answered without hesitation.

"Excuse me?" I said indignantly.

"What? Your body is just much hotter than your mind is sharp, that's all."

"Much?"

"You know what I mean."

"For your information, I am sharp as a whip and very erudite."

"I bet you don't even know how to spell 'erudite' correctly."

"Yes I do, it's spelled s-c-r-e-w y-o-u!"

He laughed.

"Come on, I'm just fucking with you. And are you saying you prefer my mind over my body?"

"Of course."

"But my body is so awesome."

"Yeah, but I'm in love with who you are, not what you look like."

"Wait, when you said mind, you meant personality? Cause in that case I prefer your mind too."

"I'd hope so... Next question. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?"

"No more freaks, no more bad guys and that we'll live a long and happy life together. You?"

"That the world hadn't ended, but that we'd still be together and that we'd be rich."

"I'll take yours instead. They make much more sense than mine."

"Those were all the interesting questions. Do you feel closer to me now?"

"You bet. Wanna make out?"

I giggled.

"What about Lucky?"

"I'll make him a hot-water bag. He'll be out for at least an hour or two."

"Ok."

Troy was right, when he put Lucky in his bed with the hot-water bag he couldn't resist its warmth. He clung to it and soon fell asleep. We took our pants off, climbed into our own bed and started to make out. Troy was constantly stroking me under my shirt and rubbing my private parts through my underwear. I was so aroused that I felt like I was high again.

"I can't take this any longer. I need you to pleasure me, please," I said.

"Do you want me to blow you?"

"Yes... Wait. Really?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"You don't have to, you know?"

"No, it's about time I try it."

"Ok, I'll be right back."

I climbed over him and went to the bathroom. After a few minutes I returned to the bed.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yes. Are you?"

"I guess. Do me one favor though, warn me when you're about to cum, alright?"

"Of course. I would've done that anyway."

"Good."

He kneeled beside me, took off my underwear and leaned down. Suddenly he looked at me, slightly frowning.

"Did you just wash your dick?" he asked.

"Sure. I wanted it to be nice and clean for you. Is that ok?"

"Yeah... Thanks," he said, smirking, and gently stroked my stomach.

He returned his focus to my erection, took a hold of it and slowly put it in his mouth, then he started to slide up and down on it.

"Oww. Please be careful with your teeth," I said.

"Sorry."

He tried again. It felt good, but nowhere near as intense as I thought it would. He was moving very stiffly and he didn't really seem to suck on my penis or use his tongue at all. It was like he was just going through the motions, trying to avoid contact with it as much as possible. His own penis had gone soft, which made me doubt that he was enjoying himself. After a few minutes he suddenly stopped, sat back and lowered his head.

"I can't do this... I'm so fucking sorry," he said, completely disheartened and without looking at me. I quickly sat up and hugged him.

"It's ok, you don't have to do it again, I don't care."

"You're not gonna break up with me because of this, are you?" he asked quietly, like he was afraid to say it at all, and there was some sadness in his voice. It broke my heart a little.

"Of course not. Are you kidding? This is no big deal, whatsoever, I swear."

"I'm sorry. You deserve better."

"Please don't talk like that. You make me very happy and you satisfy me sexually more than I ever could've dreamed of, ok?"

"I swear I'll do anything else, except this, alright?"

"What's so bad about it?"

"I don't know. It feels wrong somehow, like I'm choking, and it makes me tense up and my jaw hurts like hell. It's just very fucking awful."

I stroked his back.

"I'll never ask you to do it again and it doesn't mean I won't pleasure you with my mouth either."

"Do you really think that's what I'm worried about right now?"

"No, I'm sorry. Let's get dressed and cuddle for a while, ok?"

"No, let me eat your ass first, alright?"

"Oh. I don't know."

He let go of me and we parted.

"Please. I really need to do that for you," he begged desperately and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Ok, but I have to shower first and that might take a while."

"I'm sure you're clean enough."

"But I have to be meticulously clean or I'll be uncomfortable."

"Alright, do what you must."

I went to the bathroom and started to scrub myself down there like never before in my life. It took me maybe half an hour till I finally felt like I was clean enough. I dried myself off and climbed back into bed, where Troy was still waiting for me. My penis had gone soft while I was in the shower, but Troy was fully aroused and one look at him was enough for me to get an erection again within seconds. Before I lay down I tried to kiss him, but he stopped me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I just had your dick in my mouth, remember?"

I giggled.

"So?"

"You don't mind?"

"No."

I kissed him and we both grinned. I lay down on my back and Troy propped up my butt with two pillows. He kneeled in front of me and I lifted my legs. I was so embarrassed and felt really exposed all of a sudden, so I closed my eyes.

"The area around your asshole is so fucking red. I think you rubbed yourself sore... But it smells nice," he said and my face became warm.

"Troy, please stop talking, I'm starting to change my mind about this."

"Sorry."

Suddenly I felt Troy's tongue touch my anus and I immediately tensed up. He licked it in circles a couple of times and I relaxed a bit. After a while I started to enjoy the warm, wet and really strange sensation more and more. When he slipped the tip of his tongue inside me my erection twitched slightly from the excitement.

"Am I doing this right?" he asked.

"Definitely... Do you like it too? You can stop if you don't, you know? It's no problem, I swear."

"No, this is pretty cool actually. I know it sounds crazy, but it kind of makes me feel like a man."

"I'm happy for you... and me too."

He laughed.

The cool air of his breath against my wet anus sent chills through my body and I moaned softly. Troy continued to lick me and I wanted to touch myself so badly, but I was too embarrassed to.

"Can I use a finger? I'll be careful, I promise," he said.

"Ok."

I felt him enter me very slowly. I wasn't sure if the feeling was good or bad, it was just new and different. He let it slide in and out a few times and then moved it around inside me. Suddenly an intense tingly sensation flashed through my pelvis and I moaned loudly.

"Wait!" I said.

"Shit, what's wrong?" Troy answered nervously.

"Do that again."

"Do what again?"

"I don't know, something felt really good just now."

"Alright."

He slid his finger in completely and probed my rectum. Suddenly there was another tingly flash.

"Right there!" I almost yelled.

And then it started. It was a similar feeling to the "pins and needles" when the blood is rushing back into your arm after it fell asleep, but in a good way. There was also some pressure building up, as if I had to pee, even though I knew I didn't. It became more and more intense and I closed my eyes again. Then the orgasm came crashing down on me. It didn't necessarily feel better than a 'normal' one, but stronger somehow and it was streaming through my body instead of pulsating. When it was over I was exhausted.

"Damn, you shot like a bucket full of cum," Troy said. I opened my eyes and saw that there was in fact a lot of sperm all over my chest, on my stomach, pooling in my belly button and running down on the sides a little. I was really embarrassed and looked at him unsurely. "But that's so fucking awesome. I'm insanely turned on right now," he quickly added and I almost teared up, because it was like he had read my mind and immediately said the perfect thing to make me feel better. I must've frowned or looked like I was on the edge of tears, because his eyes suddenly widened. "Shit, no, what's wrong? Are you in pain? Did I hurt you? I will fucking kill myself!" he said in panic.

"No, Troy, everything's great, I'm just really happy right now and still somewhat overwhelmed I guess."

"Thank god... So you enjoyed it?"

"Yes, very much. It was amazing."

He smiled the biggest smile, which made me grin.

"We can do that anytime you want, five times a day if you're up to it, alright?" he said enthusiastically.

"Does that mean you enjoyed it too?"

"You bet. I could feel you cum, you know? And you have a very nice asshole." He held his finger to his nose. "Clean as a whistle too," he added.

"No, Troy, eww!"

"I'm just saying."

He picked up the towel we had used last time and took care of the mess all over me.

"We should wash that," I said.

"Nonsense, if we'll use it often enough it'll become so stiff that we can use it as a weapon."

I giggled.

"That's gross."

He finished cleaning me and then leaned down to kiss me, but right before our lips touched he quickly jerked his head back and covered his mouth with his hand.

"Shit, I almost forgot," he said.

"What?"

"Remember where my mouth was just a few minutes ago?"

I giggled again.

"Come here you fool." I pulled him to me and kissed him passionately. "I love you, you know?" I said, smiling at him and he smiled back at me.

"I love you too."

"Now lay down, I'm going to blow your mind... among other things," I giggled at myself for saying something so dirty.

"No, you won't, it's not my turn, eating your ass was just a bonus round for letting you down."

"You didn't let me down Troy. I told you, it's no big deal. It's not even a small deal. Let's just forget all about it, ok?"

"Fine, but I still won't let you blow me. I could make you cum again though if you want. How about it?"

"No, it's your turn now."

"No, it's not."

"Troy, are you seriously going to make me beg to give you oral pleasure?"

"You can beg all you want, it's not gonna happen."

"Then I won't let you pleasure me either anymore."

"Come on, don't be like that Cody."

"Like what? Unreasonable? Look who's talking."

"Fine, you can give me a quick handjob if you want, alright?"

"No, I want your penis in my mouth, otherwise there won't be any more sex or making out. You got that?"

"No more sex it is then."

"Fine."

There was a pause.

"We can still cuddle though, right?" he asked and I hesitated.

"Ok, but you better not get an erection... And no more hair smelling either."

"I'll get a boner in the morning, there's no way around that."

"Well... that's ok too, I guess. But you can't enjoy it, you hear?"

"What if you get one?"

"Then I'll show it to you, to remind you what you're missing out on."

"Sounds awesome."

"What? No! Troy!"

He laughed.

"Come on, let's get something to eat."

I reluctantly climbed out of bed with him and put on my pants.

"I'll do it," I said. "You can marvel at my butt."

"If you insist," he replied, grinning.

I started to build a fire, but instead of kneeling in front of the wood burner, I bent over. It was slightly uncomfortable, but I was hoping it would arouse Troy.

"Do you really think you can resist this for long?" I asked and he laughed.

"I can, but you're definitely making it hard on me," he said and winked at me.

"Good."

Soon the fire was burning and I put two cans of soup on the stove. While we were waiting Lucky woke up, walked to his litter box, did his business and then returned to his bed.

"Did you see that? He's housebroken," I said.

"Yeah, he's really smart."

"I wonder why he just went back to his bed. He must've noticed us sitting here, right?"

"Our laps are not as warm as the hot-water bag and he's probably tired from playing earlier."

"Still, it's weird, he's usually so clingy."

"Don't take it personally, he'll be demanding our attention again soon enough."

When the soup was ready I divided it into two bowls and joined Troy at the table.

"I have to check if it has the right temperature first," I said. I stuck my finger into the soup and then licked it clean seductively. I also let it slide in and out of my mouth a couple of times and moaned softly. "Turned on yet?" I asked and looked at him expectantly.

"Nope," he answered, laughing, and shook his head.

"Troy! Rejecting me like this is very rude, you know? Just stop being so stubborn."

"You're the one who's being rude, trying to force a blowjob on me like that."

"Oh poor you, your sexy boyfriend wants to pleasure you, your life is so hard."

"I told you, I don't deserve it, so just cut it out already, alright?"

"Yes you do."

"This discussion is over."

"Oh no, I'm so hot all of a sudden," I said and took off my shirt. "Do you want to feel how hot my body is?" I asked and tried to force him to touch me, but he resisted, so I started to stroke my chest. "This feels so nice. Come on, give me your hand and I'll show you."

"You're embarrassing yourself."

I could see that he was aroused, so I stroked his thigh.

"Those pants look really tight, you should open them. Let me help you." I only managed to unbutton them before he grabbed my hand. "Ow, you're hurting me," I said, even though it wasn't true, and he immediately let go.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

"It's ok. You can make it up to me by getting out of those annoying pants."

"No, Cody! Jesus."

I unzipped them, but couldn't pull them off, so I climbed under the table to try it from a better angle. For some reason Troy put his hand on my head.

"What the fuck are you doing?" he asked.

"You'll see."

I took a hold of his pants and pulled, but he held on to them, so they didn't move. I let go and sighed.

"Your soup is getting cold."

"Why would you reject me like this?" I asked sadly. "Is there something wrong with me?"

He scooted to the side and leaned down to look at me under the table. He kept his hand on my head though, which was really weird.

"You're perfect, alright? It's all me, I swear. Let me make you cum again and then you can blow me to your heart's content."

"But that's not fair."

"No, fair would be if your boyfriend could just fucking blow you like a normal person, but I can't and you have no idea how shitty that makes me feel. So please, don't make it worse."

"But that's not right. What you did for me earlier was way better than oral sex and I bet a lot of boyfriends wouldn't be comfortable doing that. So you see, you should feel really happy, because I do."

"You'd prefer that over a blowjob?" he asked, surprised.

"Definitely. It was very exciting, you know?"

"Well, then I could just do that instead of blowing you from now on."

"Exactly. See, it all works out perfectly."

"I guess so."

"Now lose the pants, it's getting uncomfortable down here."

"Cody, don't be a pain in the ass."

"I don't have to be, I could be a nice tingly feeling in your crotch if you let me."

"Not a chance."

I sighed again and then there was a pause.

"Troy? Why do you have your hand on my head?"

"So it doesn't hurt if you bump into the table."

"Aww, now I want to pleasure you even more."

"I tell you what, if you let me have this you'll get a 'trump card' and next time we disagree on something you instantly win, no matter what it is, alright?"

I thought for a second.

"Fine," I said and climbed out from under the table. I tried to put my shirt back on, but Troy stopped me.

"Leave it off. After we're finished with lunch I'll have you for dessert."

I took my bowl, held it to my mouth and drank all the soup in one go.

"Done," I said, smiling. "Troy, what's with all the dilly-dallying?"

He laughed, picked up his bowl and did the same.

"Now, get on my lap you little fiend."

I sat down on his lap and we started to make out. He stroked my chest and stomach and then rubbed my erection through my pants. I quickly opened them and he reached in, pulled it out and stroked it a few times.

"Can I spit on my hand or do you think that's gross?" he asked.

"No, do it."

He spat on his palm, rubbed the head of my penis with it and kissed me passionately. It was amazing. Soon I moaned loudly and climaxed.

"Thanks. Now it's your turn," I said quickly when I had caught my breath. I didn't want to waste any time and risk that Troy might change his mind again.

"If you insist."

"Let's do it in bed."

"Alright, I'll wash myself real quick."

"You don't have to."

"Of course I do."

"Ok."

We cleaned ourselves up and while Troy went to the bathroom I made myself comfortable in bed. He joined me a few minutes later. I kneeled beside him, pulled down his underwear and took a hold of his erection. When I slowly let the tip slide into my mouth Troy moaned with pleasure. It didn't really taste like anything, which wasn't surprising since he had just washed it, but it was pretty hard and I could even feel it twitch from the excitement a little. I slid down on it as deep as possible, but then it touched my tonsils, which made me gag and I quickly went up again.

"Sorry," I said, embarrassed. He just smiled at me reassuringly and gently stroked my back. I decided to concentrate on the head of his penis with my mouth and to stroke his shaft with my hand. I made sure that I applied the right amount of pressure and that my tongue was always touching the head. After a minute I suddenly tasted something slightly bitter and salty, which surprised me and I stopped.

"What's wrong? Please do not keep going if you don't like it, alright?" Troy said, concerned.

"No, I think you just pre-ejaculated a little and I wasn't expecting that, that's all."

"I'm sorry, I should've warned you."

"It's ok."

"Could you maybe get naked, so I can look at you while I jerk off?"

"Why do you want to masturbate your penis when I could pleasure you with my mouth? Am I doing it wrong?" I said insecurely, and was slightly disheartened. He laughed.

"It's only 'masturbate' Cody. And no, you're doing it perfectly, but I'm not letting you blow me anymore. You're clearly grossed out by my pre-cum."

"I'm not grossed out, it just tastes a little weird, but I'll get used to it."

"No, come here." I quickly took his penis in my mouth again. "Cody... I... Oh shit..." His inability to resist the pleasure I was giving him almost made me laugh.

I became very focused and didn't let myself get distracted anymore. Soon Troy's moans became louder and his breathing heavier. "I'm gonna cum," he said huskily. I backed away and stroked him faster with my hand. He tensed up a bit and started to ejaculate. I watched it, fascinated, and kind of proud too. His erection kept pulsating for almost a minute, which I took as a good sign.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked, grinning.

"It was fucking awesome. Have you done that before?"

"No, of course not."

"Well, then you must've been a hooker in a previous life or something, cause that was some serious business."

"I'm sure you meant that as a compliment, but being compared to a prostitute is just not very flattering, you know?"

"I'm only trying to say that you're the fucking bomb, that's all."

"Thanks, I guess. Now, where's my money, trick?"

He laughed.

"I'm afraid I'll have to pay you in kind."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I could fu... make love to you with my tongue and finger again."

"Ok. But let's save it for later. I'm not in the mood to scrub myself right now."

"How dirty could you possibly have gotten in an hour?"

"Enough to make me uncomfortable letting you... you know."

"Fine, but later, alright?"

"We'll see."

Suddenly there was a meow coming from below us.

"Someone's hungry," Troy said, looking amused.

"Poor thing."

"Poor? He's probably the luckiest, happiest kitten on the planet."

"But he did just lose his family."

"I'm not sure he even understood what happened, besides, animals that young are very adaptable."

"I guess that's true."

"Come on, I'll feed him and then we could check out the house next door."

"If we must."

"I tell you what, if we find board games I'll play them with you, even if it's just Hungry Hungry Hippos, alright?"

"Ok, deal."

We climbed down and dressed, and while I played with Lucky, Troy heated up his milk. After he had eaten and done his business we got ready. Troy decided to take the kitten with us, so he put him in his pocket and we all went over to the house. The door was locked and he couldn't get it open with his knife, so he brutally kicked it in, like in the movies. It was pretty impressive.

We entered and immediately had to cover our faces because of the stench. The hallway led straight to the living room. There were two decomposing bodies on the couch. Next to it on the floor were the remains of a big dog and in between there was a monster, a little girl, who was maybe six years old at the time she turned. Most of her right leg was torn off, half of her face was missing and she was covered in blood. Her blond pigtails were still intact though and they were held together by pink scrunchies with plastic butterflies on them. When she saw us she started to hiss, but it sounded more like she was breathing really hard, because she didn't have any cheeks left, so the air was escaping all at once.

"Jesus Christ," Troy said, shocked.

"What do you think happened here?"

"The girl probably turned, her parents couldn't bring themselves to kill her, so she killed them and then the dog attacked her."

"That's so horrible."

"Yeah."

Troy went up to the little girl and stabbed her in the head. She lifelessly dropped to the floor. We searched the living room and then moved on.

Next we discovered a small office. While we were looking through the drawers and shelves I suddenly realized that I wasn't really thinking about the little girl anymore. I wondered why something so tragic and horrible apparently hadn't affected me more. I came to the conclusion that it was because things like that had just become a part of our reality that we had learned to accept. I didn't like being this desensitized, but I knew it was the price you had to pay for surviving in this violent and unforgiving world.

Across from the office we found the kitchen. Troy immediately checked the fridge.

"Score! Vodka and vermouth. We're gonna get blitzed tonight," he said.

I smiled and opened one of the cupboards. My eyes widened when I saw what was inside.

"Troy! Pickles!" I said.

"Awesome."

I took the huge jar, opened it and tried a pickle. It tasted so amazing I closed my eyes and moaned softly.

"I guess checking out the house wasn't such a bad idea after all, now was it?" Troy said, grinning.

"No, it really wasn't."

"Holy shit!"

"What?"

He picked up a key off a hanger and showed it to me. It had a logo on it and it said "Porsche" above it.

"So?" I asked.

"We can take a joyride in a Porsche, isn't that great?"

"I guess."

"Come on."

We went to the garage and there was in fact a Porsche in it.

"That's nice and all, but how are you planning to start it? We don't have a jumper cable," I said.

"We'll tie it to the RV and tow it till it starts."

"But we should do that tomorrow, before we leave, so we don't attract any monsters."

"Sure. We can take turns and drive it till the tank's empty and then we'll blow it up."

"And why would we do that?"

"Have you ever seen a real explosion?"

"No?"

"There you go."

I giggled and shook my head at his silliness.

"Let's search the rest of the house and get back to the RV, it's chilly out here," I said.

"Alright."

Upstairs we found a couple of Speedos for me and some other clothes, bathrobes too. In the little girl's room we discovered a bunch of board games in a cabinet.

"Look, Monopoly," I said excitedly.

"Is it good?"

"You've never played Monopoly?" I asked, surprised.

"No."

"That's strange. I'll teach you. It's great. "

"If you say so."

"Look, they have chess too. Do you know how to play that?"

"Sure."

"I'm awesome at it. I'll destroy you."

He laughed.

"We'll see about that."

We packed the games and continued to look around. After we had checked every room we headed back to the RV.

"Do you want to play chess now?" I asked.

"Sure."

"Don't feel bad when you lose though, I was in a chess club in high school."

"You're such a geek."

"I don't see how that's a bad thing."

"I didn't say it was."

"Oh, ok. So, are you ready to get your butt kicked really hard?"

"Bring it on, bitch."

We sat down at the table and I set up the board. Troy chose black, so I had white. After ten minutes or so I had decimated his pawns significantly, which didn't surprise me, because I was following a proven strategy and Troy didn't seem to know what he was doing.

"You don't have a lot of experience playing this, do you?" I said. "I can tell. I'll teach you a couple of moves after I've destroyed you."

"You think I'm that bad?"

"Yeah, you're a really weak player, at least compared to me, but I'm kind of a pro, so it's not that embarrassing."

"I see."

Next he moved his queen right in front of mine, so I took it.

"That's what I mean, it's like you're not even paying attention," I said.

"How about you pay attention to this?" He made a move. "Checkmate, bitch!" he said and laughed. My eyes widened and my mouth opened slightly.

"What? How is that possible?" I said, totally dumbstruck.

"You're very fucking predictable. I could've checkmated you after five minutes."

"No, you couldn't have, that was just blind luck."

"It really wasn't. If you keep playing like this you'll never beat me."

"But I read three books on chess and I know over twenty strategies by heart."

"That might be the problem. Chess is not about following strategies, it's about being flexible and outsmarting your opponent."

"But I am smarter than you, so I should've won."

"Since when are you smarter than me?" he asked, frowning.

"I went to college. You were just a farm hand."

"JUST a farm hand? Fuck you. And that just means that you had more money than me and probably that you're too soft for physical labor."

"That's not true. You've seen me work hard."

"You mean fortifying the RV? That wasn't hard work, but you had blisters after half an hour anyway."

"You're a jerk."

"No, you're the fucking jerk. Wanna play again? Cause I'll destroy you now."

"You just got lucky. You won't blindside me again. I'll prove to you that I'm a lot smarter than you."

"A lot? Alright, just for that I won't checkmate you till I've taken all your pawns except your king, cause it seems like someone has to shove some humble pie down your throat."

"You're the one who will be eating humble pie, with crow on the side."

"Let's go."

I set up the board again and we started to play. Troy was a lot more aggressive this time and barely contemplated his moves. Whenever I took one of his pawns he somehow managed to take at least two of mine and after not even twenty minutes only my king was left.

"Oh no, no more pawns left to defend your king. That's not very smart," Troy said, laughing out loud.

"You're such a jerk."

"Let me get this straight. First you brag like some pompous prick, then I beat you and instead of being a man about it you became insulting, and now that I've put you in your fucking place, which you were asking for by the way, I'm the jerk? Fuck you. Fuck you sideways and in circles Cody."

I looked down and thought for a minute. He did have a point.

"I'm sorry, ok?" I said sheepishly.

"It's fine."

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, it's the first time you fucked up, so it's alright. But don't make a habit out of it, cause you're supposed to be the good one, remember?"

"You're just as good as me Troy."

"That's bullshit and you know it. You're perfect. You could even say divine," he said, smirking, and winked at me.

"I just proved to you that I'm far from perfect."

"No, you only proved that you're not infallible, but you're still young, you'll get there."

I giggled.

"So you're really not mad at me?"

"No, it would take a lot more to get me seriously mad at you. Like if you'd cut off my dick while I'm asleep, now that wouldn't go over so well."

I giggled again.

"Ok, and just so you know, I really am sorry."

"Don't worry about it."

"Do you want to play one more round?"

"You still think you can beat me?"

"No, but I want to see how fast you can checkmate me, ok?"

I honestly did, because it was totally baffling to me how good he was and I couldn't decide if I was more fascinated or frustrated by it.

"Sure."

We played another round.

"Two more moves," he said after a couple of minutes.

"What? No. How?"

"You'll see."

"I don't want to play anymore."

I knew it made me a sore loser, but it felt like I was a child, throwing pebbles at a tank when it was my turn, and being blasted into a million pieces by it whenever it was his turn.

"Alright, let's get shit-faced then."

"And eat lots of pickles."

"And we could play Monopoly if you want."

"Ok, but we'll play it without houses, only hotels, or it'll take too long."

"Do you have somewhere to be?" he asked, grinning.

"It's better this way, trust me."

"If you say so."

Troy had left the alcohol outside, so he brought it in and mixed us both Martinis. For the next hour or so we drank, played Monopoly and ate pickles. It was great. I wasn't used to hard liquor, so I got tipsy pretty fast. The game wasn't going too well for me, because I kept ending up on Troy's most expensive street.

"Cha-ching! That's like the eighth time or something."

"I know and I'm almost out of money."

"How about we turn this into a drinking game? One grand, one gulp and who passes out first loses."

"But that's not fair. You're bigger, so you can hold your liquor better."

"I'll give you one whole glass head start, alright?"

"Fine."

"I'll feed Lucky first, in case neither of us will be able to do it later."

"Good idea."

Troy fed the kitten and then it began. After half an hour or so we owned all the streets on the board, which meant that one of us had to take a gulp pretty much every turn. The problem with drinking so fast was that the effects didn't kick in right away and we didn't realize how drunk we already were. I barely remembered anything of what followed. I knew that at some point I laughed so hard that I threw up and then I laughed even harder, fell on the floor and passed out.

Copyright © 2014 DavidAB; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm delighted for them that they seem have finally worked out a way to be a functional couple, after all the craziness of Part I... but Troy beating Cody at chess and then calling him out for being rude is probably my single favorite passage while they're on the road. Cody so totally earned that!

Link to comment
On 11/17/2014 08:13 PM, Irritable1 said:
I'm delighted for them that they seem have finally worked out a way to be a functional couple, after all the craziness of Part I... but Troy beating Cody at chess and then calling him out for being rude is probably my single favorite passage while they're on the road. Cody so totally earned that!
No. Poor Cody.

 

Troy just makes him feel weak and powerless in a way, so when they discover the chess set he gets really excited about finally being able to "top" him at something, and it does go to his head a little. But by blowing him out of the water Troy kind of rubs Cody's nose in his shortcomings, again, and it's just the final straw for him, so for once he vents all of his bottled-up frustration. It's sad really. But I love Cody, so I guess I'm biased ;-)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..