Jump to content
    DavidAB
  • Author
  • 7,585 Words
  • 1,297 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Till We Die - 3. Part 3

When I came home from work on Sunday, Jesse was lying asleep on the couch. I took a moment to look at him and gently stroked his cheek. It woke him and when he saw me, his face lit up.

"Dom!" he said enthusiastically, jumped up and wrapped himself around me.

"Hi."

He broke the hug and tried to kiss me, but I held him back. I knew if we'd start making out, we wouldn't stop for hours and I needed to do something first.

"What's wrong?" he asked frowning.

"I've been thinking, about us and I've made a decision." His frown deepened and he took a step back.

"No, you're gonna break up with me, aren't you?"

"Jesse..."

"No...Don't say it, I don't wanna hear it." he said emotionally and started to walk away from me. I quickly grabbed him by the arm.

"Jesse, just listen to me."

"No, I don't want to." he said, almost in tears.

"Please."

"Fine, just get it over with." I took his hand in mine and went down on one knee. His eyes widened.

"You'll probably think I've lost my mind, but I don't care....Jesse, I've never been happier than in the last couple of weeks. Before I met you, my life was empty and meaningless. But now, every moment I spend with you is pure bliss and I can't believe how lucky I am to have found you. You're 'the one' and I will love you till the day I die. If you'll stay with me, I swear I will always treasure you, I will never let you get hurt and will try to make you feel as special as you are to me." I said shakily, took the ring I had bought out of my pocket and held it up in front of him. It was gold and had a silver line running through the middle. He was in tears by now. "Jesse...Will you marry me?" I asked softly and he started to sob, kneeled down and wrapped himself around me. I closed my arms over him and he cried into my chest for the next 5 minutes or so.

He finally calmed down and lifted his head.

"I do think you're crazy." he said frowning.

"Yeah, about you." I answered grinning.

"I can't believe you just proposed to me."

"I know it's very soon, but I've never felt so sure about anything. You don't have to say 'yes' right now, I'll ask you again, I'll ask you a thousand fucking more times if I have to. Just do me one favor, please don't say 'no'."

"The answer is 'yes', of course I will marry you." he said and we kissed passionately.

"I love you so fucking much." I said.

"I love you too...Now where's my ring?" I laughed, took his hand and slipped on the ring.

"Wow, it's beautiful and it looks totally real." he said.

"That's because it is real." He frowned deeply.

"How can that be? You're broke...Oh my god, please don't tell me you did something illegal." he said alarmed.

"No, I sold my championship belt."

"But you said you'd rather sell a kidney."

"I wanted to give you a proper ring, that was more important to me than a fucking trophy."

"But you could've gotten me a ring out of a fucking gumball machine and wouldn't have cared. All I care about is being with you. So we have to get your belt back. Who did you sell it to?"

"It doesn't matter, it's gone and I don't give a shit. It just reminded me of my old life and I don't need that anymore, I wanna start a new one, with you."

"You must really love me."

"I do and it's about time you realize that."

"I really love you too, you know?"

"I know." I said and we both smiled.

"Hey, you bought another ring for yourself, didn't you?" he asked.

"Yes, sure, it's in our bedroom."

"But it looks the same, doesn't it? You didn't buy me a girly version?"

"Of course not, they're identical, except that mine's bigger."

"Yeah, I bet it's so big that I could use it as a cock ring."

"You're so small, you could use it as a hula hoop."

"Very funny....Let's sit down, my knees are starting to hurt."

"Alright." We got up and I sat down on the couch. Jesse made himself comfortable on my lap and hugged my neck. Suddenly he frowned.

"Wait a minute, you believe in heaven, don't you? But you said you'll only love me till you die. What the fuck is up with that? Am I not good enough to spend eternity with?" he said in a accusatory tone and I laughed.

"You are, but I don't know what comes after death, I hope there's a heaven, but I don't wanna be presumptuous and just assume that I'll go there. So I can't really make any binding promises beyond this lifetime, now can I?"

"I guess. But if there is a heaven, you better not look at other guys till I get there, you got that?"

"Of course not. I'll ask god if he could strike you down with a bold of lightning, so I don't have to wait for you so long."

"Don't you dare. I wanna die peacefully, in my sleep."

"One doesn't exclude the other. Just leave a window open."

"Dom, no fucking lightning. Swear!"

"It's adorable how you get all worked up about a thing like that. I mean, you don't even believe in god."

"Shut up, better safe than sorry."

"No lightning, I swear."

"Good."

"By the way, if you should die first, I'll wait a couple of days, till you're all nice and corpsified, and then I'll dig you up, bring you home and do all kinds of sexy things to you." I said grinning.

"Oh my god! One more fucking necrophilia joke and we're no longer a couple, am I making myself clear?"

"What, you don't like them?" I asked innocently.

"They're gross. And just so you know, I wanna be cremated."

"Aww, no corpse?" His eyes widened.

"Watch it!" he said sharply, touched his ring, like he was about to take it off and glared at me. I laughed.

"Alright, alright, no more jokes like that, I got it."

"I hope so."

"Hey, I'm sorry we can't go on a honeymoon right away, but I'll try my best to save up some money and then, maybe next year, I'll quit my jobs and we'll go where ever you want, alright?"

"It's ok, I can wait."

"Any ideas where we might go?"

"Italy!" he said without hesitation.

"Really, what's in Italy?"

"They have the most amazing architecture there. We could start in Rome, look at the Colosseum, the Pantheon, the Sistine Chapel and so on, and then we could rent a car and drive up the coast to Florence. It's the 'Ground Zero' of the Italian Renaissance and Michelangelo’s David is there and other cool stuff. And then the last stop could be Venice, the most romantic city in the world. We would eat bread and cheese for breakfast, pasta with w...ater for lunch, tiramisu and espresso in the afternoon and pizza for dinner. And we'd take gondola rides and long walks all day, hand in hand, and watch the sunset together every evening." he said all that so enthusiastically, I wanted to quit my jobs the next day, pack up and leave.

"Wow, that does sound amazing. We're gonna do that, I give you my word."

"No, we don't have to. We can go where you wanna go."

"It sounds like you'd be happy there and that's all I care about, so it's decided."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"When's your next night off?"

"Tomorrow actually."

"Then I wanna go to a really nice restaurant tomorrow, to celebrate, you know?"

"I'm sorry, but I can't afford that."

"It's on me, don't worry about it."

"I'm not comfortable with that."

"Then get comfortable with it, cause we're doing it."

"Jesse, please, I'll save up some money and we can some other time, alright?"

"No, listen to me, I wanna go out tomorrow and I can afford it, so just get over yourself, ok?"

"Don't you think that's a little unfair?"

"No, you're being unfair. Do you really expect me to only do things you can afford? What about the future? I'll probably make a lot of money and I'll want to take advantage of that. Are you telling me we won't live in a nice apartment, eat in classy restaurants or go on expensive trips, just because you're too proud?"

"Shit, I haven't thought of that."

"Dom, you're the sweetest guy in the world, you're giving me so much, every day. You deserve a lot more than I could ever give you, but this is my chance to even things out a little so please let me, ok?"

"I guess I don't really have a choice, do I?"

"No." he said smiling.

"Fine, but you have to let me pay for as much as I can, alright?"

"We'll see. Now, when do you wanna get married?"

"Well, we need a prenup first."

"What? Why? I thought we're gonna be together till we die, at least."

"That's the plan, but I want you to be absolutely sure that I'm not with you because of your money."

"I already am sure of that."

"Alright, but you're gonna be really successful someday, what if that goes to your head and you don't wanna be with a loser like me anymore? I don't want you to stay with me and be unhappy just because you don't want me to get half of your shit."

"Ok, then I could argue that if we'd have a prenup and you'd fall out of love with me, you might stay with me too, even though you're unhappy, because of my money. But without one, you could just leave me, get lots of cash and find someone else who does make you happy. No matter who leaves who, I want what's best for you and I wouldn't care losing half my shit, you deserve it, cause what you've given me in just the last couple of weeks is already worth more to me than I could ever make in a lifetime. So no prenup. No way."

"Wow, you really do love me."

"Duh."

"Fine, but let's make a deal that it'll never be off the table, alright? And if you'll ever become millionaire rich or you start to hate me for whatever reason, you can just give me a prenup at any time, without any explanation and I'll sign it and that'll be it, we won't have an discussion over it or anything, it'll just be something as normal as writing a grocery list. Can we agree on that?"

"Ok, agreed, but I'm putting you in my will."

"No, I don't want that either."

"Why the fuck not? Who else should get my money if not the love...my life partner?"

"Were you about to say 'love of my life'?

"Maybe, now answer my question."

"I don't know, the thought of planning for the event of your death makes me uncomfortable, you're not supposed to die before me, you know?"

"That's sweet. But it's very important to me. We don't have to talk about it again, I'll just do it. And don't worry, if I'll die first, I'll make sure you'll get stricken down by a bolt of lightning as soon as possible." I laughed.

"Alright, so, how about we'll get married on Saturday? Or do you wanna wait longer, till we can afford a big wedding?"

"No, waiting till Saturday is already long enough and who would we even invite to our wedding? My parents would rather eat a fucking crucifix than to see their only son celebrate his eternal damnation, you don't wanna talk to your father and Nate is out of the question too."

"That's fucking depressing. Thank god we have each other."

"Amen...Hey, you probably wanna have sex now and so do I, really, but I'm sooo fucking beat, is it ok if we'll do it tomorrow maybe, please?" he said unsurely.

"No, we're gonna have sex right now, even if I'll have to rape you, you got that?" I answered demandingly, took a hold of his collar with both hands and ripped his shirt right in half. We both laughed.

"Dom, that shirt was from Ralph Lauren!"

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. I'll replace it, I swear."

"No, it's ok, you don't have to."

"I insist. Now, who the fuck is Ralph Lauren and why the fuck are you wearing his shirt?" He giggled.

"Very funny." I frowned.

"Jesse, I'm serious, did you meet him when you were at your parents? Did something happen? I won't be mad...I mean, I will be, but I won't leave you or anything. Just fucking tell me, alright?" I said nervously and he smiled at me.

"Aww, you're jealous. That's so cute. Well, he's over 70 and I became aware of him when I was 15. I started to wear his clothes shortly after and I've been in love with him ever since. I probably always will be." he said and giggled. I stayed very fucking serious.

"Did he fucking molest you?"

"No, he didn't, I've never had sex with him."

"Thank god...Do you love him more than me?"

"Of course not."

"That's good. Do you want him to come when we'll get married? He could, you know, I just can't guarantee that my hand won't slip and accidentally smash his fucking face in." He laughed.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Here, take a look at this for a second." he said and showed me the label of his shirt. It said 'Polo by Ralph Lauren'. I sighed in relief.

"Thanks for making a fool out of me." I said sarcastically.

"Who the fuck doesn't know Ralph Lauren? He is one of the most famous designers ever."

"Do you know who Anderson Silva is?"

"Sure, he's a famous fighter."

"What?...No, you just guessed that."

"Well, duh, the only famous people you know are either fighters or characters from 'Sesame Street'."

"Only women and gay guys know the names of designers"

"And you're not gay? That's interesting, didn't you call giving me head a 'blowjoy'? You must be really fucking confused, poor thing."

"No, I am, but if we'd measure our 'gayness', I'd be on the low end on the scale and with you the scale would catch on fire."

"You better watch it or you'll catch on fire while you're asleep, you dick." I laughed.

"I'm just saying, you're a lot gayer than me. So gay in fact that being a dick works in my favor...Get it? Cause you love dicks so much?" I said and laughed. He rolled his eyes.

"I'm not that gay, only compared to you, cause you're so grotesquely butch."

"Anyway, how much did the shirt cost?"

"5 bucks."

"No, come on, seriously."

"I don't want you to pay for it, ok? Please?"

"How much can a shirt possibly cost?"

"Promise you won't pay for it and I'll tell you."

"Fine."

"80 bucks."

"Holy fuck, you paid 80 bucks for a fucking t-shirt? You realize that you could get 80 regular shirts for that, right?"

"Yeah, but this is amazing quality, it's cotton and was dyed with indigo."

"What's indigo?"

"I don't know, but it sounds magical, don't you think?" I laughed.

"You're so fucking spoiled."

"Maybe you should find someone less flamboyant and spoiled to marry then." he said indignantly and tried get off my lap, but I held on to him.

"I'm not criticizing you, I love the way you are, remember? I'm sorry if I offended you.

"Whatever, you jerk."

"Come on, I'll make it up to you, I'll do whatever you want."

"You could wear a white dress when we get married." he said challengingly.

"You're kidding, right?"

"No, I'll buy you something fancy, with a lot of cleavage, and you could wear it at the court house."

"That's not gonna happen."

"Then I'm not sure our marriage is gonna happen either. I don't want a husband who's verbally abusive to me." he said poutedly.

"You're serious, aren't you? I actually hurt your feelings?"

"Yes, you did."

"Alright, then I'll wear the fucking dress."

"You're just saying that, cause you think I won't let you do it anyway."

"No, I swear I'm gonna do it, even if I have to buy the dress myself." He smiled and wrapped himself around me.

"You're gonna be so pretty." he said cheerfully.

"Oh boy. Do I have to wear it on bus over there too or is it enough when I put it on in court house?"

"We're not taking the bus, I'll rent us a limo, so you can put it on at home already."

"That's great news." I said sarcastically.

"Are you complaining? Cause we can just blow the whole thing off, you know?" he asked sharply.

"No, I'm sorry."

"Good." He clung to me and gently stroked my chest.

"Hey, how about we don't have sex till Saturday?" I suggested.

"Is that my punishment? For making you wear a dress?" he asked frowning.

"No, I deserve that, but you once told me that waiting makes you more sensitive and we already haven't had sex in while, so if we'd hold out a little longer, it could make our wedding night that much more special. But it's completely up to you, my body is yours to do whatever you want with it."

"Well...ok, let's wait."

"Do you wanna go to bed now?"

"Yes, but you can't shower, cause I might fall asleep before you're back and then I wouldn't wake up in your arms, which is completely unacceptable."

"Alright, can I at least brush my teeth?"

"Fine, but I'm coming with you."

"Let's go then."

We went to the bathroom together and Jesse hugged me from behind while I brushed my teeth. When I was done, I picked him up and carried him to the bed. We lay down, he cuddled himself against me and we fell asleep shortly after.

In the morning we had breakfast and then I was off to work. In the afternoon we met at city hall to apply for a marriage license. Jesse smiled brightly when he saw me coming through the door and waved happily.

"Hey, I arranged an interview for you tomorrow, isn't that great?"

"For what?"

"A job, at a gym, as a personal trainer. It's perfect for you and it pays well."

"That's great, except I'm not a personal trainer, so why would I even go to the interview?"

"You can get certified in like a week, so you could just tell them you'll work for free or something till then, maybe they'll agree."

"How much does it cost to get certified?"

"Around 800 bucks, but that's no problem, I'll lend it to you."

"I already owe you 500. But even if I'd take your money, they'll never go for it."

"Dom, just trust me. Go to the interview, they'd be stupid not to want you. I mean, you're a fitness maniac and you have a great work ethic. Please, for me?" he said and looked at me all puppy-dog-eyed. I had to grin.

"Fine." He smiled.

After we had filled out all the forms, we headed home. Jesse helped me to prepare for the interview and advised me what clothes to wear, my sports coat, a white t-shirt and jeans.

Later in the evening we went to a nice restaurant and celebrated our engagement. We had a really nice time, but we didn't stay very long, cause Jesse insisted that we'd go to bed earlier. We was worried that I was working too much and wanted to make sure I'd get some rest on my only night off.

The next day, in the afternoon I went to the interview. The gym was impressive and I could easily picture myself working there. I was really nervous and the interview lasted almost 45 minutes, but I had the feeling that I had sold myself pretty well. The guy didn't shoot me down right away, which I took as a good sign, but he said he'd have to think about it and that I should expect a call by the end of the week.

On Thursday, around 5:30 pm, I was on the couch with Jesse and we were trying to make out, but the neighbors were fighting again and their screaming was killing the mood.

"That's it, I'm going over there and give them a piece of my mind." I said annoyed.

"Oh yeah, cause screaming is obviously a great way to solve problems."

"Do you have a better idea?"

"Of course. How about edible books? You'd always have something to munch on while you're reading and no more overstuffed shelves. Great, huh?...Oh, but you mean for shutting them up, don't you? Then no." I grinned.

"I'll be back in a minute."

"Knock yourself out."

I got up, took my keys and headed to the neighbor's apartment. I rang the doorbell, but the screaming didn't stop. Suddenly the door opened and a little boy, maybe 12 years old, with curly blond hair, stood in front of me. He didn't say anything, he just looked at me pitifully.

"Hey there." I said a little taken aback.

"Hi."

"Do you wanna get out of there for a while? I live next door, you could write your parents a note and come over with me." He hesitated for a moment and then nodded. "Alright, let's go." I said. He disappeared for minute and when he came back, he closed the door behind him and looked at me expectantly, so I lead him to our apartment. Inside, Jesse was just coming out of the bathroom.

"Who the fuck is this?" he asked frowning.

"Hey, don't swear in front of the kid." He rolled his eyes.

"Who the fudge is this?" I grinned and shook my head.

"It's the neighbor's kid, he opened the door."

"So you kidnapped him?"

"No, I thought he could use a break from all the screaming, so I asked him if he wanted to hang out here for a while."

"I don't like this. What if he says we molested him or something?"

"Why the...Why would he do that?"

"I don't know, kids are unpredictable."

"You're not gonna say we molested you, right?" I asked the kid.

"For 50 bucks I won't." he answered seriously. I raised my eyebrows and looked at Jesse. "I'm just kidding." the kid said and giggled happily. I grinned.

"See?" I said to Jesse.

"And what about his parents? Do they know that his son hangs out with 2 queers?" he asked.

"No, but I'm sure they don't mind."

"Are you 2 together?" the kid asked surprised.

"Yes, we are. Does that make you uncomfortable?" I said.

"No. Does that mean you kiss each other on the mouth and stuff?"

"Sure, sometimes."

"Eww...Can I see it?"

"How old are you?"

"Old enough, I'm gonna be 13 in 3 months."

"I don't know."

"Have you lost your f...reaking mind Dom? Do you wanna go to jail? Cause I really don't." Jesse said.

"He's just curious."

"So you wanna make out in front of him? Do you have any idea how inappropriate that would be, not to mention illegal as fudge? Why don't you just give him a dildo to play with?"

"What's a dildo?" the kid asked.

"Yeah Jesse, what's a dildo?" I said grinning.

"I hate you so much right now."

"It's a...plaything, for adults. But you're not supposed to know about that kind of stuff yet, so please don't ever say that word again, especially not in front of your parents, alright?" I said

"For 50 bucks I won't." the kid answered giggling.

"You're a little troublemaker, aren't you?" I asked grinning. He just forcefully shook his head and laughed, it was adorable.

"What are you planning to do with him anyway?" Jesse asked.

"I don't know, watch a movie or something?"

"What's your name kid?"

"Aaron, what's yours?"

"I'm Jesse, that's Dom."

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Aaron said sincerely and we both grinned.

"Likewise. Sit down. Do you want a soda?" Jesse said and Aaron sat down on the couch.

"I'm not allowed to have soda."

"So? We won't tell your parents."

"I don't know Jesse, there has to be a good reason why he can't have any. And we still have some multivitamin juice left, maybe we should give him that." I said.

"Are you allowed to have juice?"

"Yes."

"Do you want some?"

"Sure."

"Do you have any PG-rated movies?" I asked Jesse.

"No, but I have a couple 'PG-13' ones."

"Like what?"

"Aaron, have you seen 'Avatar' yet?"

"No."

"Do you want to?"

"Yeah, that would be awesome."

"Good. I'll make some popcorn. Do you want them sweet or salty?"

"Sweet please."

"Coming right up."

We talked a little, about him moving to a new place and how he felt about school and when he popcorn was ready, Jesse joined us and we all watched the movie together. Aaron seemed mesmerized by it. Around 6:30 the doorbell rang. It was his mother. She was pretty embarrassed and thanked us profusely for looking after their son. He didn't wanna leave, but it was dinner time, so he had to. When he was gone, we returned to the couch.

"Sweet kid." I said.

"Yeah, but now I'm not in the mood for fooling around anymore."

"Were you expecting to feel especially horny after spending an hour with a little boy?" I asked grinning.

"Very funny. You're the one who wanted to make out in front of him, remember?"

"I didn't want to 'make out', I just would've given you a little kiss on the mouth. You wanted to give him soda, even though he can't have any."

"What's the worst that could possibly happen if he'd have some soda?"

"That he dies?" He laughed.

"He'd probably just get the hiccups or something. But you know what's actually dangerous? Following strangers to their apartments and you've now taught him that that's perfectly safe and fun, so if he'll get abducted and killed, that's on you."

"Shit, you're right. What the fuck was I thinking?" I said alarmed.

"I was joking Dom, you've done nothing wrong, it's his parents' job to make sure he doesn't trust strangers, not yours."

"Still, I shouldn't have invited him over."

"Don't beat yourself up, your heart is just too big."

"I couldn't help myself, he looked so sad when he opened the door."

"I know and you were really good with him, which is surprising, cause I didn't think you could hold a conversation with someone who's so vastly superior to you intellectually."

"It was the most mature conversation I've had in weeks. And you surprised me too, I was worried at first that you might try to eat his soul." He laughed.

"Seriously though, I think you'd make a great dad." he said.

"Really?"

"Of course.

"Thanks."

"Don't you think I'd be a great dad too?"

"Do you even like kids?"

"I guess."

"But it's not your priority in life to have any, right?"

"No, I want a career first and foremost. What about you?"

"I'd love to have children someday."

"More than one?"

"At least two, one from each of us."

"Would you be willing to stay at home with them while I become an international mogul?"

"Sure."

"Well, then it'll all work out, won't it?"

"I don't know, if your career is that important to you, maybe we won't even make it that far."

"Not more important than you."

"That's not what you said."

"But that's what meant. You are my life, so I thought it goes without saying that you'll always come first."

"It doesn't."

"Then I'm saying it now, if I had to choose between a career and you, I'd choose you, cause ultimately I just wanna be happy and in that regard, you're the safer bet."

"Really?"

"Absolutely. But when it comes to kids, I just don't think I could ever love anyone as much as you, so I'd rather invest my time in my passion and try to get us rich."

"I think you might change your mind about that when you hold a tiny little version of you in your arms for the first time. You won't even know what hit you."

"Maybe and I definitely wanna name it. 'Firefly Andromeda' if it's a girl and 'Orko Bumblebee' if it's a boy." I laughed.

"I hope you're not serious."

"Why not? They're better than some boring-ass run-of-the-mill names he or she would have to share with millions of idiots. And they're not that weird compared to names like 'Audio Science' or 'Pilot Inspektor', don't you think?" I laughed.

"'Pilot Inspektor'? You're making that up."

"No, I'm not, I swear."

"Holy shit. That's fucking insane."

"Do you still think mine are that bad?"

"Well, 'Orko' does sound kind of cute."

"See? And in the future you'll stand out more if you don't have an unusual name."

"Speaking of names. Are you gonna take mine when we'll get married?" He frowned.

"Why, cause I'm the girl?" he asked challengingly and I sighed.

"Of course not. I'll gladly take yours if it's that big of a deal for you."

"No, let's hyphenate, 'Warner-Kirkland'."

"Why not 'Kirkland-Warner'?"

"Cause 'Warner-Kirkland' sounds better." I thought for a second.

"You're right, so that's decided."

"By the way, what's your middle-name?" he asked.

"Brandon. What's yours? Wait, let me guess. Is it 'Lucifer'?" I said grinning.

"It's 'Thomas', you dick...Is Dom just an abbreviation? Because Dom Brandon Kirkland sounds weird."

"Yes, sure, it's short for Dominic."

"That's much better than Dom, I'll call you that from now on."

"I don't want you to."

"Shut the fuck up Dominic! See? Sounds great."

"Only my mother ever called me Dominic, alright?"

"Oh, yeah, of course, I'm sorry."

"Hey, I've come to a decision, I'll quit my job at the club tonight, cause I feel a little burned out from working too much and I make enough money at the construction side, so it'll be fine. And this way we'll have the whole weekend to ourselves."

"That's great. We'll have so much fun."

"Yeah, I can't wait."

"Are you hungry?"

"Not really, I guess I've spoiled my appetite with all the popcorn."

"I'll just make us some sandwiches then."

"Alright."

After we had eaten, I was off to work. When I came home late at night, Jesse was waiting for me on the couch, as usual.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi." He got up and gave me a kiss.

"The gym called."

"I didn't get the job, right?"

"No."

"Oh." I said disappointed and looked down.

"You really wanted it, didn't you?"

"Yeah, but it was stupid to think that I could get it. Come on, let's just go to bed."

"Dom?"

"Yes?"

"I lied. You got the job." I looked up and my eyes widened.

"What?"

"Yeah, you can start on Monday. And I've already signed you up to get certified, that starts on Monday too, in the evening, after work."

"I can't believe this."

"Believe it. And by the way, who made you go to the interview again?" he said grinning.

"You did...Thank you. I love you." I answered and hugged him.

The next day, when I came home from work in the afternoon, I showered and then we made ourselves comfortable on the couch. Jesse was on my lap, I had my arms around him and we just stroked each other for a while.

"This is perfect." I said contently.

"I'm so fucking bored right now, I could die."

"Fuck you." I said laughing.

"Hey, how about we do some roleplaying?"

"I thought we wanted to wait till Saturday to have sex."

"We could just fool around a little, no sex."

"What exactly do you have in mind?"

"I could be the rich model genius and you could be the dirty male prostitute." I laughed.

"The male prostitute with a heart of gold and a pocket full of secrets?"

"No, just dirty. Come on, let's play."

"Alright."

"My my my, what have we here? You're one filthy animal, aren't you? Come here and show me your teeth, whore." I burst out laughing.

"What that fuck?"

"Don't you dare getting sassy with me now, whore. Your mouth is just a hole to fuck, nothing more, don't you forget that." I laughed really hard.

"Is that supposed to turn me on or something ?"

"Stop complaining, you just have to get into it."

"Fine...So, what are you looking for?"

"Just get naked, whore."

"Well, that'll cost you, I ain't cheap."

"You should pay me, you disease ridden pig. But I'm willing to give you 5 bucks, I'm generous like that. No more jabbering though. Now move it, whore."

"Do you seriously think I'd do anything with you when you talk to me like that?"

"You're such a stick in the mud, you know that?"

"Excuse me for having some sense of dignity left."

"It was just pretend Dom."

"How about you pretend not to take so much pleasure in degrading me?"

"I'm sorry, ok?"

"Fine." He looked at me and smiled brightly.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked.

"Normally I'd be totally freaking out over this. I'd be afraid that I might have pushed you one step closer to leaving me again. But now I know that won't happen, cause you really love me, so this isn't effecting me in the slightest."

"Are you saying that you don't give a shit about my feelings anymore? Cause that wouldn't be a good thing, you know?" He giggled.

"No, you big chunk of stupid, I'm saying I feel really loved by you and that I'm no longer insecure about our relationship."

"About fucking time."

"Are you criticizing me? How fucking dare you? You're supposed to worship me. Now kneel down and kiss my fucking feet." I laughed.

"You know, domestic violence? I really fucking get it now."

"That's so fucking crude Dom." he said laughing.

"I've told you, you're rubbing off on me. I'm a week away from drinking human blood like you." He laughed again.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I said grinning.

"Do we swear too much?"

"Fuck no. And who gives a shit anyway?"

"Yeah, you're fucking right." We both grinned.

"Hey, if you wanna do something kinky, how about some erotic asphyxiation? I'd love to really strangle the fuck out of you, you know?" I said and he giggled.

"You better watch it or you'll wake up one day with a car battery hooked up to your balls."

"Promises, promises." He laughed.

"Are you hungry yet?"

"Yeah, but could we just order some take-out today? Cause I don't wanna let go of you, not even for a second."

"Aww. Sure, but I'll have to get up to call."

"No, I'll carry you to the phone."

"What if one of us has to pee?"

"Well, we could just piss into a bottle or something."

"That's gross...but ok." I laughed.

"I love you, you know?"

"I love you too." We both smiled.

We ordered Chinese food and when the delivery guy came, I carried Jesse to the door to pay him. He looked at us funny, but we didn't care. We stayed in each other arms for most of the evening and went to bed early.

On Saturday, from the moment we opened our eyes at the same time, everything felt fucking magical. It was a seminal day for us and the excitement over being married soon was almost palpable. For at least an hour we didn't even talk, we just lay there on our sides, stroking each other and occasionally exchanging tender kisses. We finally got up and had breakfast, but we couldn't stop smiling and I think I had never been happier in my whole life. When we had to get ready, Jesse showed me the dress he had bought for me. It was sleeveless, low-backed and very short.

"Holy fuck, please tell me you're not gonna take any photos." I said a little shocked.

"Of course I will and videos, in HD."

"Alright, let's do this." Suddenly he wrapped himself around me and started to cry.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"I love you so fucking much Dom. I swear, I will always try as hard as I can to be the best partner I can possibly be for you." he said emotionally.

"I know and so will I."

"I'm so fucking lucky. You make me so incredibly happy."

"I'm the lucky one, you're everything I've ever wanted and needed. There are no words to describe how grateful I am for you."

"No, hush or I'll never stop crying." I laughed.

"Trust me, you'll be laughing soon enough. Just wait till I've put on that dress."

"You're not gonna put that on, I've bought you a tuxedo."

"But I swore I would wear that."

"No, some other time maybe. We could roleplay again, you could be the dirty transvestite hooker and I could be your abuse pimp that likes to whip his dick in your face."

"Aww, that's so romantic. How about I'll give you AIDS and then you'll murder me?" He giggled.

"Now you're getting it."

"When's the limo coming?"

"About 45 minutes."

"So we could still make out for at least 40." I said teasingly

"No, I wanna take my time and besides, when we get back, we're gonna make out till our mouths bleed."

"I'll make you bleed in a lot of places...Oh shit, no, that sounded horrific, I'm sorry." We both laughed.

"Come on, let's get ready."

He let me me shower first and after shaving, I put on my tuxedo and my black tie and then waited for him on the couch. When the came out of our room, wearing his tuxedo and a bow-tie, I raised my eyebrows and got up.

"You look amazing." I said and he smiled.

"Thanks, you too." I walked over, but frowned when I was almost close enough to kiss him.

"Damn, you got so much perfume on you, if someone lights a cigarette near you, you're gonna explode." He giggled.

"You're exaggerating." he said and playfully slapped my arm. I dramatically grabbed my throat.

"I can't breathe! My eyes! It burns!" I gasped, pretending to suffocate and to go blind. He laughed.

"Dom, stop it. Do you want me to freak out?"

"No, I'm sorry and of course I'm only joking, you smell terrific, as always." He leaned forward and smelled me.

"So do you." he said grinning.

"But I'm not wearing...Oh, I get it. Thanks."

"Are you nervous at all?"

"About getting married? No, I'm really fucking excited. How about you?"

"No, I'm just worried you might have second thoughts about this."

"I have only one thought about this and that's 'hell fucking yeah'." I said grinning and kissed him on the tip of his nose. He giggled and smiled.

"By the way, try not to swear in front of the priest, ok? He's doing us a favor as it is."

"We're getting married by a priest?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, is that ok? I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, but I wanted it to be a surprise."

"No, it's fine, but why a priest?"

"Cause only a priest can marry us in front of god and I know you care about that."

"But you don't believe in god."

"So? We'll be married just the same, the only difference is that he ceremony will take place in a church and I don't mind that."

"Can you even enter a church without bursting into flames?" I asked dryly and he laughed.

"I can, but the holy water might start to boil." I laughed.

"We shouldn't use our tongues when he asks us to kiss, you know? The last thing I want is to get a boner in front of a priest, or in a church for that matter, and these pants are pretty revealing."

"I'll try my best to control myself."

"By the way, we don't have to have sex just because it's our wedding night, alright? I don't want you to feel pressured or anything." He took my hand in his.

"No, we'll redefine the meaning of making love tonight and we won't stop till we both passed out from pleasure at least once. There will be so much sweat and cum that it'll start dripping from the ceiling in the apartment below ours." I laughed.

"That's right, when we're done, we'll both be sterile and impotent for a month." He laughed.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Suddenly the doorbell rang and we looked each other with raised eyebrows. We went downstairs hand in hand and drove to the church. The priest kept the bible talk to a minimum, which we both appreciated. When we were declared husband and husband, we both smiled from ear to ear. We thanked him and returned to our limo. Jesse climbed on my lamp and hugged my neck.

"We're married, can you believe it?" he asked cheerfully.

"Barely, I still have goosebumps from when you said 'I do'."

"Really? Me too."

"And best thing about this is that I can really let myself go now and reveal my true colors. Expect to get beaten a lot and to be forced into prostitution." He giggled.

"You know, you really are good enough to be true. By the way, don't be surprised when you wake up tomorrow and your balls are missing. You're gonna be my no balls and chain." I laughed

"And you're not my better half, you're my evil half."

"But seriously Dom, thank you, so much, you have no idea what this means to me." he said sincerely and gently stroked my chest.

"It can't mean more to you than it does to me."

"No, you're wrong. When I met you, I was in a really bad place. Life had kicked me in the teeth so many times, I started to believe that I deserved it and that I was worthless. That first night with you, when we were in the living room and I started to cry, it wasn't because I was scared, but because I was so sure you were there to mess with me and I just couldn't take any more fucking abuse. But then, the next day, you put on the make up to make me laugh. It was so amazing. It was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for me at that point. I wanted to kiss you right then, I was so happy. We got to know each other a little better and I was so taken by you, but I thought a guy who looks like you would never go for someone like me and I felt worthless again, so I went to a gay bar. You know how that turned out. I was crushed, but you consoled me. That night I really fell for you and the closer we got, the more I wanted to be with you, but I was terrified that you'd turn out to be a jerk after all. I couldn't resist you though and we became a couple. You seemed more incredible every day and then, after barely 2 weeks, it suddenly hit me that I love you, which again, scared me to death. But you fixed it, you always do." His voice broke at the end and he looked down. I gently stroked his back and kissed him tenderly. He grinned a little and continued.

"All I ever wanted was to feel loved, but I never would've dared to dream of finding someone like you. Not only are you insanely hot, but you're even more kind and gentle and understanding. You make me feel like I am worth something and that I deserve to be happy. You've changed my life and I'll always be grateful for that. You're the best thing that ever happened to me by a mile, by a million miles. I love you so much I would die for you. And I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you as happy as you make me every second I'm with you."

"I can't imagine being any happier than I am right now, but I'm sure I will be, cause since I met you every day was better than the last. And I make a lot of jokes that you're the devil and stuff, but you're the undeniable proof that god exists, cause you're a divine creation and I will worship you forever." I said.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We both smiled and kissed each other passionately. It felt more exciting than it ever had before and in that moment there was no doubt in my mind that what we had was so intense and ran so deep that we would stay together for the rest of our lives. At least.

Copyright © 2014 DavidAB; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Really great series. I thoroughly enjoyed the way you have driven a story completely via dialogue, with virtually no scene changes or much descriptive text.

well written and very enjoyable. Thanks

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..