Jump to content
    dlyuong
  • Author
  • 1,053 Words
  • 990 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Iarians - A New Age - 3. Chapter 2 - Taken

Chapter 2 - Taken

 

THE CLUB NO longer seemed so bad and alien now that Professor Kauffman - no, John he corrected himself - was dancing with him. They were in a world of their own, swaying to a slow beat in their heads ignoring the quick beat of the loud music. Occasionally, John would bend his head towards Karl's and steal a quick but passionate kiss that would end with Karl clinging desperately to him. Otherwise, they would be necking one another disgustingly like newly-weds, unable to get enough of the other.

Even though Karl felt comfortable and at peace nestled into John's larger and delightfully masculine body with his own intoxicating scent which he couldn't get enough of, he still felt the time pass slowly as he couldn't wait to take themselves to a more quiet and private, ideally horizontal setting. It seemed that John felt the same way to, feeling the answering bulge in the larger man's crotch rubbing against his.

At midnight, John could wait no longer and shouted to Karl's ear. "Let me get the others. It's time we take this somewhere else," he said with a seductive look and a suggestive wink which caused Karl laugh to laugh even as inwardly, he almost burst with lust. "You go get Dennis over there. I'll get the others."

Karl nodded and obediently headed towards the bar where he saw Dennis engaging with several other drinkers animatedly, gesticulating wildly with his hands and laughing. Karl was amused when he noted that many of Dennis' audience seemed to show more than platonic interest in him which Dennis was milking for all its worth.

"Come on, Dennis. We're leaving," he said when he got near to the group. He was even more tickled when he noticed that the group of men Dennis was eagerly regaling gave him somewhat annoyed and even envious looks.

"Alright, Choirboy," Dennis said, quickly finishing the colourful cocktail he was having before bidding his court farewell, "Good hunting, lads."

Dennis then started to walk unsteadily towards the exit, stumbling a few times before Karl quickly put his arm around Dennis' waist to steady him. He drew Dennis' arm around his shoulders and lead him on.

"No luck with the birds, then?" Karl teased.

"Damn cock tease. Wouldn't even give me her number. Quite willing to accept my generosity, though," he said with feigned anger, before breaking out into drunken laughter.

"Okay, Dennis, I think you've had quite enough fun this evening."

"What about you, Choirboy? I saw you getting something, something, if you catch my drift," Dennis teased with a suggestive tone.

Karl blushed and quickly tried to head him off, "John and I were,... well, I mean..."

"Oh, John is it? No longer Professor Kauffman then? I see." Dennis continued and lost his head with an unmanly fit of giggles.

Karl replied in a resigned tone, "Oh, shut up and let's get you home already."

"Of course," Dennis cheekily replied. "Wouldn't want to keep you and dear old John from doing anything wildly inappropriate and sexy now, would we? At least someone's getting lucky tonight."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Karl said with a dreamy smile.

"I expect details in the morning, Choirboy."

Karl looked askance at Dennis a moment before smirking and asked, "Really? My straight friend is asking me for details of what I expect would be a night of sin and immorality between two men?"

Dennis took on a comical expression of disgust and gave a theatrical shiver of disgust. "Alright, I spoke too soon. Don't give me any details." He paused awhile before continuing with a grin, "Then again, I would like to know how dear old John is in the sack. Okay, tell me tomorrow."

Karl's smirk disappeared as his plan to tease Dennis backfired and he ignored him pointedly.

They met up with the group outside the bar and John led them to the car, and together with Lydia, they poured Dennis, Jessica and Terry into place. Dennis and Terry were both laughing wildly while Jess appeared to have fallen into a pensive silence.

Once they had gotten strapped in with Dennis riding in the front passenger seat, John carefully drove the car out of the bar parking lot and onto the main highway which at the time was quiet and empty of traffic. Late night in the sleepy English town built around the university was always quiet. John took a slow and leisurely drive back, careful not to jostle the passengers at the back.

As he drove, his eyes frequently strayed to catch Karl's gaze in the mirror. Karl felt his blood start to warm every time he engaged John's intense looks, as if John was intimately staring straight into his heart. He felt clearly the hunger and affection in the look and reacted to it with an embarrassing erection. He quickly brought his legs together to hide any signs of arousal, though Jess gave him a wink showing that his embarrassment did not go unnoticed. Mortified, he averted his face, unable to bear the smirk in Jessica's face.

The road took them through a sleepy English country road and towards a bridge spanning a gorge with a river running below. "Oh fuck," John suddenly cursed as he wildly swerved to avoid something in the road. Karl got a brief glimpse of the obstacle on the road, a strange boy of maybe eight to ten with white hair that seemed to gleam unnaturally in the car's headlight.

Everyone was startled to consciousness as they felt the car careen out of control and into a wild spin. John frantically tried to right the car but the car just ran through the metal railing of the bridge. They screamed as the car flew through the air before starting to plummet in a free fall down the gorge.

Karl tightly squeezed his eyes shut with fear and felt a brief pang of regret that he couldn't see how far his new relationship with John could go.

Suddenly, a bright white light blinded him even through his shut eye lids and he lost consciousness.

 

 *****

 

2013 D.L. Yuong; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

LOL so the agnostic believes the story but there others don't, plus being nasty to the guy. Granted it took two sun's to prove his point but at least they believe him now

Link to comment

Quite a way to wake up, but it's better than on an operating table in a spaceship

I suppose. I wonder what an alien deity has in store for five jaded academics. He

must be truly bored with his planet's other inhabitants, or tired of blind adoration.

The faculty has arrived, and they will question and disagree with everything.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..