Jump to content
    Douw
  • Author
  • 1,230 Words
  • 449 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Sky Witch - 3. Chapter 3 Jimmy

A little incite into Jimmy's head...
Chapter 3

JIMMY

A bright red ball of flame touches the horizon; it steels my breathe away. A rumble in the distance distracts me as a cloud of dust appears on the hill making its way to the camp. A shock of white blond hair blowing in the wind catches my eye and a smile plays over my lips.

I remember bright, green eyes and a smile to melt any heart. My own heart sighs.

If only he was gay or even bi would be great. Why are all the hottest guys straight?

I stare into oblivion as the memory entraps me. The day I couldn’t stand living a double life. The day I decided that it was time to become who I am. The day I threw caution to the wind and hoped it wouldn’t return like a boomorang.

I make my way to the living room where Dad is sure to be reading the morning’s newspaper. My palms are sweating. Nerves fraying. I stop at the door checking his body language to make sure he’s in a good mood.

I have to tell him now, or I’ll lose my nerve.

Inhaling deeply, I notice, to my ego’s disgust, that my entire body is trembling. I take another breathe, forcing myself to get grip.

‘Dad…’

‘Hmmm what is it son? You’re as white as a sheet! Are you sick? Come, let me check if you have a temperature.’

‘Dad I’m not sick.’ My voice trembles.

‘Then what is wrong?’

‘Dad, may I talk to you for a sec?’

‘Come, sit down here my boy.’ He says, patting the seat next to him. I take the seat opposite him. His concern turns into a frown, ‘What is wrong son? You look about to fall over. You didn’t impregnate a girl, did you! Because if you did…’

‘I didn’t get a girl pregnant.’

‘Well, what is it then? Get it out son, you’re worrying me… Did you kill someone? Please… Please tell me you didn’t kill someone…’

‘Dad! Please…stop!’

‘Then spit it out son!’

‘I’m gay!’

A long, deafening silence follows the shouting. Dad seems bewildered. Finally, clarity shows in his eyes, and he smiles.

‘Son, I have never made a secret of being indifferent to gay folk. If that is your only concern, know this, that no matter what you do, or are, I will always love you. No matter what, I will always love you. Nothing will ever change that. Now give me a hug.’

The memory leaves me with a smile. I don’t notice the Land Cruiser pulling into the drive-way. I move from the deck to the lapa and stop to marvel at the enormity of this place; in the middle of nowhere. How the hell did they build this here? I make a mental note to ask Douw and head for the parking area at a leisurely pace. I notice something’s not right. Douw has remained in the vehicle while Dad and Danny head this way. He’s just sitting there, like he’s daydreaming. Again.

I move to where he is sitting, staring into the distance.

‘Earth to Douw… Earth to Douw…’

‘Huh?’

‘Welcome back to earth, space ranger!’

He turns to face me with that smile I have come to love.

Oh! Hell. What's wrong with me? The guy is straight, and here I am falling for him. I’m just going to end up breaking my own heart.

‘Mars was great, thanks.’ He jumps off the vehicle with acrobat agility, muscles rippling in the dusk, I can't take my gaze off him. ‘What? Is there something wrong?’ A look of concern etched on his face.

Nope, nothing wrong. I’m just falling for you.

‘Nope. Let’s go, Goldilocks.’ I turn and head for the lapa.

‘Oh, no! Not you too! What is the world coming to?’

‘Oh! Get over it.’ I roll my eyes.

Ignoring my comment, he rubs his tummy, ‘I’m hungry,’ and, as if to agree with the statement, gooooor! His stomach growls loud.

‘Let’s go then, Goldilocks.’

Another tummy groan is followed by a smile so hot it could melt icebergs, and sends a signal to my trousers where a growing problem is threatening to blow my cover.

Damn! Please don’t notice. Please don’t notice… That’s all I need now, to lose a new friend… From the moment I met you I knew there was something about you that turned me on … now love. Why the hell are you falling for him… Oh, hell!

‘Are you coming? I thought you were hungry.’

‘Hey, wait! Give me a sec. I have to get the camera.’ The smile still pasted on his face, lighting up those gorgeous eyes.

Fuck! I can’t take this any longer. I have to try. Hopefully, I won’t kill our friendship in the process.

‘Douw, can I ask you…’

My dad’s voice booms out from the lapa, ‘Douw! Where are you? Come here; let me take a better look at you!’

‘Be right there sir! What were you saying Jimmy?’ His beautiful blue eyes look right into my soul.

I can’t say a word. The eyes draw me in and I am lost for moment.

Say something! Any moment now the dam will burst…any second now… any second now… nope.

‘You ok?’ There is concern etched on Douw’s face. ‘Jimmy? Are you ok? Hey, maybe you should sit down. It was a hot day. You could have heat stroke.’

His hands reach out for my shoulders. Strong hands. Gentle hands. They linger there for a moment. He’s touching me, acknowledging me. I don’t want him to let go.

‘I’m not sick…’ Just a hint of frustration in my voice.

Great! Of all the things I could say.

‘Douw...I…’

Fuck! Just say it… say it!

‘Douw I… I like you a lot…’

A smile creeps it’s way to his lips

I know Jimmy and before I can even digest what he just said he leans forward and his lips touch mine as soft as a feather. They brush a little spark into my heart and something like thunder races through my very being.

I open my eyes after the initial shock to see a smile twinkling in his eyes. I open my mouth and try to utter a response to what just happened but before I can even start the first word a gentle finger touches my lips.

"Don’t say a word…"

And with that his lips travel the short distance to mine with a little more force and lock with such ecstasy it blinds me to everything. I can only focus on him. Not that I would want to focus on any thing else. His hand runs up and down my body, exploring every inch, all the while our kiss is growing with intensity. I moan as his hand takes mine and brushes it along my raging hard. He squeezes gently extracting another moan of pure ecstasy as I snake my hand around his waist and pull him into me. Grinding into him with a sharp breath and a loud moan, he pulls my head closer with one hand and raps the other around my waist. Our lips meet and, prizing my mouth open, he waists no time invading my mouth with his tongue.

Some one clears his throat behind me.

It takes a few seconds for it so sink in that there is some one watching us… And as soon as it does, we literally jump away from each other. Both of us turning beat red.

"I'll give you guys a sec to calm down, then Mister Denials is going to give Douw a check up…

Don't for get to review;~}
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended And pleas don’t copy my work it’s mine and I laboured over it! No steeling I’ll send the tokoloshe after you it won’t be pleasant so for your own survival don’t copy my work… Pleas
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..