Jump to content
    drsawzall
  • Author
  • 3,790 Words
  • 321 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
While not in every chapter, there are scenes of violence and sex between randy teenagers

The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street - 6. Chapter 6

“Maple Street, USA., its late October. A tree-lined little world of front porch gliders, barbecues, the laughter of children and the bell of the ice cream vendor. At the sound of the roar and the flash of the light it will be precisely 6:43PM on Maple Street.
This is Maple Street on a late Wednesday afternoon. Maple Street in the last calm and reflective moment – before the monsters came.”

The Halloween dance at the school was but a day away. Planning had gone smoothly and all that was left to do was the decorating and the freshman crew would handle that. Double dating with Mary Lou and Sara had worked wonders, there was no question on the four’s sexuality. Both girls had taken to studying with the boys at Berto’s house. They had grown close as a group and had become great friends. They were comfortable with each other and had no problem discussing their sexuality between themselves.

They were curious and while there was no overwhelming desire to swap partners, they did agree to examine each other in a game of show and tell. The girls were fascinated with the boy’s foreskins and the boys were content to let their fingers do the exploring in return. When both the boys and girls were finished with their examinations they returned to their partners and brought each other off for the others to see.

Mary Lou and Sara were curious, they had just witnessed Caleb jerk Berto off and Berto orally satisfy Caleb. Did they have intercourse yet and if not, when? Were they planning to do so? This left both boys blushing and the answer was they hadn’t yet and yes, they were planning to…soon. Caleb allowed as how they were thinking that they may try after the dance, he was going to sleep over that night.

Berto chimed in that he had been pushing Caleb to take that next step, that he wanted Caleb to take the lead. Countering, Caleb let it be known he would expect the same. This led to further questioning by the girl’s, as to how they determined who would go first. Berto wasn’t shy and simply said that he wanted Caleb, that his desire was to have Caleb make love to him.

Sara who had been sitting quietly spoke up and suggested that they all leave the dance as early as they could without attracting attention. If the boys were agreeable, as she and Mary Lou, rarely if ever had alone time, could drop them off at her house after dropping the boys off. Her parents went to bed early and after they could walk over to Berto’s. They weren’t trying to horn in as it were, but they needed a safe place as well to express their love. Would the boys mind if leaving the dance early?

~~~

Bordon could wait no longer, in consultation with the keeper of his Celestial Globes it would have to be in the next few days. Everything he needed was ready and waiting. The final piece of his plan was about to take place. In short order the final parts would start clicking into place, and he was ready to make it happen. None of this would have been necessary or needed if only his brother had been a bit more farsighted. Unimaginable riches and resources lay out there scattered across the other parallel dimensions.

~~~

TPK was furious, madder that a wet cat getting a bath. Not only would he not be not taking Mary Lou to the dance, he was barred from going anywhere near the school, Caleb and Berto. If he couldn’t exact revenge tonight then when everyone was out trick or treating next week, he would make his move. No one would recognize him in costume and the gun would be back in his house before anyone knew it was missing.

~~~

The power surge was first noticed on the southern continent as fate would have it on Donar’s shift. It could only mean one thing; Bordon was powering up his Celestial Globes. It was just his luck something like this would happen to him and so quickly after his interview with the Crown Prince’s mother. Talk about embarrassment.

~~~

Donar had been shown into the Mother Superior’s chambers. Not the public rooms but her office. Sitting across from her plain desk was torture. He sweated profusely and wondered just how you discussed her son’s sexual activity and the link to the issues, if that was what they were, on the Celestial Globes.

Handing over the report, heavily annotated and footnoted, he waited silently as she read through it. The room was deathly quiet, only the sound of the old wind up clock on the wall behind him. Looking around the room as he waited in the silence, his stomach in knots, he noticed the scarcity of personal effects and decorations. Prominently displayed on the wall behind her were the Order’s precepts as handed down by the Goddess.

A shuffling of papers and a clearing of the Mother Superior’s throat brought the task of Donar’s visit back to the forefront. Squaring his shoulders and looking directly at the Mother Superior he waited for her comments and questions.

Handing the report back to him she commented, “You have done a credible and well thought out analysis Novice Apprentice Donar and we thank you. I am sure it is difficult to present this to me knowing who the subjects studied are. I would try to put you at ease, please remember I was also young once and fully understand Circadian sexuality. You need not be embarrassed to discuss further any items you think may need further clarification or answer any questions I may have.’’

Motioning to Donar to stand she led him over to a pair of comfortable chairs near a balcony window overlooking the mountain trail known as The Sisters Pleasure. Quickly put at ease as they snacked and partook of some of the Order’s finest foods and juices the Mother Superior so skillfully questioned Donar as to his findings and conclusions. By the time the interview was concluded, Donar felt a respectable sense of ease.

***

Since his ‘discovery’ of the link between the issue with the Celestial Globes and the Crown Prince’s sexual activity Donar had a direct channel to the Head Librarian and was no longer known as a Novice Apprentice. He was now Senior Apprentice Donar. He was under orders to report anything out of the ordinary no matter how insignificant.

Documenting the fluctuations of power on the southern continent and the pattern they provided, he was certain that he had Bordon’s location. He knew there was nothing located on that continent that would draw the immense power he noticed that was moving towards one location. It could only mean that Bordon was charging his capacitors and battery banks.

Once again after notifying the Head Librarian of the results of his study of the energy grid and findings, he found himself once again in the Mother Superior’s office sitting in the very same seats as she discussed his report in exacting detail. She was very concerned with his sub-report, something he had undertaken entirely on his own.

As well as increased power concentration there was in increase in traffic to the area was well. Like the power drain there was no distinguishing pattern unless one knew what to look for. While in and of itself it could seem harmless it was another indicator as to Bordon’s location.

***

The Halloween dance went off without a hitch, the theme was Pirates and Romans. The boys went as pirates while the girls went as Roman royalty. They spent time chatting and dancing with friends and at the appropriate time made their exit. Sara’s father dropped them of at Caleb’s house where the boys would clean up and head over to Berto’s. As they got ready to leave Berto asked to bring the Chronicles of Malvern with them. Knowing the time was right to end the charade, to let Caleb know who he is and that he will more than likely die if their match fails.

Berto was torn, as much as he wanted to live, he wanted his relationship with Caleb to be genuine, not forced or out of pity, that he’d be loved as much and to the same degree he loved Caleb. Frankly he felt life would be pointless without Caleb by his side. To that degree he was willing to gladly meet his fate however Caleb decided, and it would be his decision, once the facts were known, not coerced, or bargained for.

It wasn’t without a sense of trepidation that Berto walked up to his house with Caleb. As they walked into the kitchen, they were met by Berto’s Grandfather Hal who had snacks and drinks laid out for them. While the boys ate and chatted with Hal, he asked to see the book and asked Caleb to join him, in the sitting room while Berto cleaned up.

On a table next to the chair he was told to sit in was the lap desk, it was finally finished and was magnificent. As he sat Hal placed it in his lap and told Caleb adjust it and get comfortable. Once seated he handed the Chronicles of Malvern to Caleb and had him place it on the lap desk while holding it.

There was a flash of light while the book and the boy connected and once done Councilor Harmon walked out to the kitchen to comfort his beloved Crown Prince. It would be at least an hour before the book finished its work and another two hours before the girls showed up. He suggested that it may be best if he waited in his room.

When Caleb woke up, he was overwhelmed with tears streaming down his face. As he made to get up and set the book and desk down, he noticed Sprog studying him carefully. His tail waving and a paw came up to rest on his lap, whining kindly and cocking his head he waited for Caleb to make his decision.

Putting the book and desk aside he reached out and held Sprog’s paw, “I guess we’re stuck with each other, aren’t we boy?” Sprog climbed up and proceeded to eagerly wash Caleb’s face. Once cleaned to Sprog’s specifications Caleb walked out to the kitchen and took a chair across the table from Berto’s grandfather.

“Do I call you Grandfather Hal or Councilor Harmon?” He asked.

Smiling Councilor Harmon said, “Whatever you prefer, Grandfather is fine in private, in public it would have to be Councilor.”

“I’m finding all of this to be a bit much and hard to comprehend, but it is real, isn’t it?”

“I’m surprised at how well you are adjusting to this, is there anything or questions I can do or answer?”

“As the Crown Prince’s father is dead, I’d like to ask you for his hand in marriage.” Said Caleb with as much conviction as he could muster.

It had been years since Councilor Harmon showed personal emotion, years of planning for such an eventuality had born fruit, Simka would live, the House of Godson would survive.

“I suspect you are missing something important.” Reaching into his vest pocket he pulled out a small velvet box. Eyes misting as he held out the box to Caleb he noted, “These are the royal engagement rings, tens of thousands of years old, the only time they will come off is when you exchange them for your wedding bands.”

Standing up, Grandfather Hal walked over to Caleb and wrapped the boy in a loving hug. Holding him by the shoulders he welcomed him into the family, it would be best to go and relieve someone’s, a very special someone’s, misery. As he turned to go up the stairs he looked back and said, “I love him you know, as much as anyone could love someone and I’d follow him anywhere.”

Bounding up the stairs, two at a time Caleb could not get to the bedroom quickly enough. As he slowed to open the door, he took a deep breath, he knew he would have to be serious, this was not the moment to fool around. Knocking on the door he asked for permission to come in. behind the door he heard some snuffling and the blowing of a nose and a faint yes.

Walking into the room he could not help but notice the pained look in Berto’s or was it Simka’s eyes. It was going to be confusing for a while, putting that though aside he walked over to the boy he loved, dropped to one knee and asked in a voice heavy with emotion, “Simka you are one half of my soul, the part that completes me, the part I cannot do without. I need you in my life now and forever…will…you…marry…me?”

Hearing the commotion as the boys fell to the floor Councilor Harmon smiled and released his grip on Sprog’s collar and when the mutt made it into the bedroom, he joined the boys and gave his blessing. Finally, tension abated the rings were produced from Caleb’s pocket. Opening the box, he took one out and placed on the fourth finger of Simka’s hand. As he slid the ring up the finger, “With this engagement ring I pledge my life to you and my love eternally.” Handing the box to Simka, Caleb held his hand out as the ring was placed on his finger, “I pledge my life to you and my love forever.”

Mary Lou and Sara were right on time and were invited to share some snacks with Grandfather Hal and a few minutes of conversation. Like the boys, they were randy and looking forward to some quality time with their lovers. At the appropriate moment Grandfather Hal made his excuses, leaving the two couples alone. There would be no issue with Berto’s parents, they were off on an ‘extended business trip.’’ In reality, they had transported back to Circadia a week ago. Berto suggested that they go upstairs once they had cleaned and put away the dishes and kitchen. Once in Berto’s bedroom clothes were flying and four naked teens turned to their partners and began the dance…the dance of love.

Whispering into Caleb’s ear, Berto asked him to take that next step, to fully make love to him. Nodding his assent, Caleb lay his partner on one of the twin beds. Climbing between his legs Caleb began to tenderly kiss and explore Berto’s body from the lips down. He knew that there was a slight anatomical difference from the lessons the Chronicles of Malvern imparted and that was where his voyage of discovery would lead to.

Gently kissing and tracing his lips and fingers he worked his way southward. Down the center of his chest with a detour to his nipples and back down towards his navel. Caleb could feel the heat of Berto’s rigid desire. Tracing his finger down the length he hefted the scrotal sack and kissed each orb then tracing his tongue ever so slowly to the glistening tip. With his lips he retracted Berto’s foreskin fully as Caleb began to orally minister to him. With one hand he gripped the shaft and with the other, he began to explore the hairless perineum. He was seeking a spot just above the anus. It would be partially covered by a thin membrane of skin, skin that covered the passageway he was seeking.

The incompletely covered opening was slick to the touch, he was ready as was Caleb. Bringing Berto’s legs up he placed a pillow underneath his bottom, Caleb moved into position as Berto placed his ankles on Caleb’s shoulders. Placing himself against the opening his eyes sought out Berto’s as if asking permission to go further, with a slight nod of his head Berto signaled he was ready. Centering his weight behind his hips Caleb slowly thrust forward. At first there was some minor resistance and then a slow tortious glide inward to what seemed to be a moist, warm velvet sheath. Berto’s face transcribed the ecstasy he was feeling, his head lolled back as Caleb fully entered him. He could sense the length and contours, the very shape of his lover. Lightning flashed as it rubbed across his prostate sending wild electrical jolts throughout his body.

Caleb began to pull back and then fall back in as they both became slightly accustomed the new sensations, this delicious torture that overrode their conscious thoughts and their primal instincts overtook them. It seemed that eternity was captured in a few minutes of labored breaths of exhilaration, the gasping of air, the nearly impossible effort to focus on anything but the moment, how newer sensations threatened to overtake them.

What seemed to be a lifetime was anything but, Caleb knew his release was drawing near, burying himself as deeply as possible he sought out Berto’s lips as his climax wracked his body, within seconds Berto joined him in that all too brief stay in nirvana.

Mary Lou and Sara could only watch in wonder as the boys finished, they were witness to a stunningly beautiful act of love.

~~~

Donar thought he’d have to be deaf, dumb, and blind to have missed the result of what he had just witnessed. The harmonic resonance was louder than ever before, all the Celestial Globes were vibrating. At first, he thought it was a trick of his eyes but the faint light in the 14th dimension’s globe began to glow at a steady rate.

~~~

It wasn’t planned, but by the time the weekend was over both Berto and Caleb had taken each other’s virginity and bedded both Mary Lou and Sara. They chalked it up to teenage hormones and curiosity. Downstairs, Councilor Harmon made plans to deal with the new wrinkle.

~~~

The Celestial Globes settled into a constant and very pleasant harmonic vibration; light was beginning to spread within the 14th dimension.

Bordon stepped into the transport chambers, it was time, the burnt ozone trail was peaking and was showing signs of weakening. He gave the command to proceed. There was a massive power surge as the transporter activated. It would be October 31st, in the common year 1973 on Earth.

~~~

The power surge was duly noted in the Royal Library, the command was given and within seconds Bordon’s hideout was no longer.

First Epilogue

Maple Street is full of children playing and adults talking when a shadow passes over, accompanied by a roar and a flash of light. The residents soon discover that their power went off, affecting stoves, lawn mowers, cars, and phones. They gather in the street to discuss the situation. Todd Peter Kusters Jr volunteers to walk over to Floral Street, the next street over, to see if it is affected as well. His neighbor, Steve Brand, decides to go into town, but Tommy, a local boy, urges him not to leave the street. Tommy has read a story of an alien invasion causing similar controversy, and says that the monsters do not want anyone to leave the street. Furthermore, in the story, the aliens are living as a family that appears to be human. The power outage is meant to isolate the neighborhood.

Another resident, Les Goodman, tries unsuccessfully to start his car. He gets out and begins to walk back to the other residents when the car starts on its own. The bizarre behavior of his car makes the neighbors suspect that Les may be an alien, as suggested by Tommy's story. One woman brings up his late nights spent standing in the garden looking up at the sky. Les, defending himself, claims to be an insomniac. Steve tries to defuse the situation and prevent it from becoming a witch-hunt. Charlie Farnsworth pressures Steve about his building a ham radio. Steve and the other neighbors continue to argue.

Darkness descends and a shadowy figure is seen walking toward them. Charlie panics, grabs a shotgun, and shoots the figure, thinking it to be an alien. When the crowd reaches the fallen figure, they realize it is Todd Peter Kusters Jr, returning from his scouting mission on Floral Street. He is dead. As Charlie struggles to defend his hasty action, the neighbors voice suspicions that Todd had discovered evidence that Charlie is an alien, and Charlie shot Todd to prevent him from exposing him. The lights in Charlie's house come on, further fueling their suspicion, and even Steve is too angered by Todd's death to defend Charlie.

Charlie makes a run for his house while the other residents chase him. A hurled stone hits Charlie in the head, creating a bleeding gash. Terrified, Charlie attempts to deflect suspicion onto Tommy. Several neighbors agree, as Tommy was the only one who knew about the aliens' plans.

Lights begin flashing on and off in houses throughout the neighborhood; lawn mower and car engines start and stop for no apparent reason. The mob becomes hysterical, hurling accusations, smashing windows, and taking up weapons as the situation devolves into an all-out riot.

Bordon has crash-landed next to a golf course just off the center of town, to restore a power link, he uses a device to manipulate the town’s power. He never notices the New York real estate mogul racing out of the back door to the clubhouse fleeing from a disastrous liaison. The resulting collision of the two bodies submerge one into the other, creating one where there was two. Momentarily stunned Bordon quickly realizes what has happened with the device he was using. Not only is he now in a new body, he has no way back to Circadia, he’s trapped here in the 12th dimension unless he can find the Crown Prince and Councilor Harmon.

~~~

Councilor Harmon realizing what is at stake completes the process of evacuating not only the Crown Prince and Caleb but Caleb’s parents and brother along with Mary Lou and Sara.

~~~

Bordon resets the hand-held device and uses its tracking function. He can’t locate the house where the Crown Prince was staying as the emergency transport completed. With one last sinking feeling and cry of rage Bordon realizes he is defeated. He’s without any visible means of support other than who he’s melded with.

He finds the wallet in a back pocket and opens it, pulls out the driver’s license and wonders who in the fuck is Donald Trump?

Second Epilogue
“The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices – to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill – and suspicion can destroy – and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own – for the children – and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is – that these things cannot be confined – to the Twilight Zone.” …Rod Serling

Happy Halloween!!

As always...thanks for reading, your thoughts and comments are most welcome!!
Copyright © 2020 drsawzall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3
A Halloween tale beggaring belief, if only you have the nerve to finish reading all the chapters
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Really Doc???????? Donald Trump?  That is very scary!  However, it does explain a lot.  I did enjoy the story very much and the ending was a great prank.  I'll put this on my must read again for this Halloween!

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..