Jump to content
    Emanon
  • Author
  • 1,334 Words
  • 984 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Elementals - 4. Raymond Charlie Edwards

This is the last POV. The story will mostly be told in 3rd person with a few more POVs along the way. Enjoy!

*Ray’s POV*

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!

“I need to buy a new fucking alarm clock. This thing reminds me of the school bell, which reminds me of school and that is something I hate more than anything!” I thought to myself as I got out of bed. I had 45 minutes to get t school so I quickly hopped into the shower, hoping that I only took 15 minutes to shower and ‘spank my monkey’.

Raymond ‘Ray’ Charlie Edwards. Origins unknown. Parents unknown. Currently living with foster parents Peter and Paul Edwards. Both Paul and Peter are lead scientists at Elematrix, mostly involved in rather ‘inhumane’ experiments. Ray, on the other hand, is an enigma. No one knows where he comes from and who his parents are. He’s been seen entering and leaving Elematrix since he was 7 years old and was adopted by the Edwards at age 9. He has never dated and never had any friends at his old school. He was labelled a ‘weirdo’ and a ‘creep’ due to his actions. He has a huge crush on Tom that runs a little deeper than one would like to know.

“Raymond, come down and grab some breakfast before you head to school,” Paul said as he passed my room on his way to go downstairs and have breakfast.

Breakfast at this household is more business-like than warm and fuzzy like most families. All we do is relay any messages we deem important to one another. Thereafter, I just leave and so do they. There is no real love between us, just 2 scientists and their former ‘lab rat’. Sometimes I wonder if they keep me only to please Ms Oakley.

Anyways, all negative things aside, I got to school and saw Tom locked in a heated altercation (well at least that’s what it looked like) with the current 3rd seat, James Wright. I’ve never really liked the guy. His attitude sucks and he’s been ignoring my Tom since day one. Tom on the other hand is perfect in all aspects. He just exudes this confidence and that white hair is such a turn on. Today, his eyes are a beautiful shade of blue as opposed to the brown they were yesterday. How do I know all this? I may have a small obsession, that’s all. It’s not like I can’t live without the guy…

Anyways, today I am in the advanced classes because I want to partake in this years Elemental Games but only because Tom is entering which means he’ll be in my class today.

“There goes my chance to try speak to him,” I thought to myself as he went to sit on the opposite side of the class. Five minutes after class had started, the ‘royals’ decided to enter the class. There is one person I dislike more than James and that would be Blake. He’s by far the most arrogant bastard and what really pisses me off is that he has the skill to back up what his mouth spits out. Another reason I hate him is because he was Tom’s former best friend and now he treats him like he doesn’t exist. Just because his father is the President doesn’t give him the right to treat Tom like that.

After the teacher started the class and the introductions were complete (I already knew about Tom’s powers and when he placed me on the ground, it took a lot of effort to hold back some sexual desires I wanted to express to him. “He finally noticed me!” I thought excitedly as I glanced over at him when he went to take his seat.

The teacher decided that we’d have a mini tournament to test out our strength. I paired up with Tom who was actually surprised to see someone pair up with him. Like I’d ever NOT pair up with Tom…

Anyways, Tom went up to draw, I looked over to James, not really noticing that I was glaring at the guy. When he noticed that I was glaring at him, he also glared back at me. I could sense Tom return but before I turned away, James did first, as if he was avoiding Tom. “Probably can’t handle my angel’s beauty anyways,” I thought as I turned my attention to Tom. He looked a little pale and when he told me why, I sort of understood. Our first opponents would be Blake and Janie.

“Just fucking great…” I fumed internally as I looked over at the pair. Blake had this smug look and Janie looked like she’d just won the lottery. I’m pretty sure they were both elated to face off against the guy who insulted Blake and the guy who was once Blake’s best friend and now seems stronger than Blake.

I turned back to Tom to comfort him and try and encourage him about the match but it looked like he was too nervous to hear me. “It’s probably his first time using his powers against people,” I thought as I tried to read his expression.

“Alright boys and girls, now that the teams have been chosen, it’s time to begin today’s matches! Can Tom, Ray, Blake and Janie please enter the arena?” Ms Elkins said, starting the mini tournament.

“SHOWTIME!” I thought to myself as I hyped myself up and entered the arena.

 

*Meanwhile, on a planet, 5 light years away from Tom’s Planet*

“Prince Jordan, Prince Alec of the Air Kingdom is here to see you,” the butler said.

“Let him in. I have much to discuss with him!” Prince Jordan commanded as the butler opened the door to let the other prince in and take his leave.

“Babe, how are you doing on this fine day?” Prince Alec asked as he advanced toward Prince Jordan.

“I’d prefer it if you called me Jordan, thank you very much. Please take a seat, we have much to discuss,” Jordan said as he turned to face Alec.

“As you know, the planet you, not so long ago, removed me from has recently sprung up on our radar and it seems to be emitting the exact same energy signature as our planet, meaning that they have successfully managed to merge their DNA with our own. This presents a huge problem as the Water and Fire kingdoms are displeased that such ‘low-life scum’ has managed to replicate and infuse our sacred DNA with their own. The reason for this meeting is that I am proposing we send a message to this world and let them know that in exactly 6 months, we will descend upon them and wipe them out, unless they agree to partake in a tournament for their survival. The Fire and Water kingdoms have already accepted this proposal and I was wondering if you, as the Prince of the Air kingdom, would like to travel with me and the other princes to this planet and personally deliver this message? We’d also get to stop by at the location where the energy seems to be most dense and personally deliver a separate message. Are you in?”

Alec looked at Jordan and smiled a rather sinister smile. “I would enjoy nothing more than to go and show these lesser beings what true power looks like,” Alec said as he stood up to shake Jordan’s hand.

“We leave in 5 minutes. Meet up by the teleportation pad and well set off then.” Jordan said as he faced away from Alec, essentially dismissing the other prince.

“Yes, your Highness,” Alec said mockingly as he walked out of the room.

Jordan looked out the window as he thought about the boy he left on the planet and was wondering how he was doing. He also hoped to meet with him just to see how he was doing. Realizing it was almost time, he put on his robe and walked out the door, toward the teleportation pad that would take him to see his former ‘lover’ once again.

Thanks to all those who are still reading my story. As always, please leave a comment below.
Copyright © 2018 Emanon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..