Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Birth Story - 1. Chapter 1

My Birth Story

I was born in Montreal. on August 18, 1991. It was a warm and bright sunny day. My dad was named Alex. He was married to Jessie. They had been living together on a quiet street in the suburbs for over two years. Everything started one wintery day when Alex announced to Jessie that he was pregnant.

It happened while Alex silently watched TV in the tiny living room of his modest yet over priced house when he heard Jessie walk inside.

“Alex! Where are you?” Jessie said as he closed the front door behind him.

“I’m in the living room, watching TV,” Alex replied.

“Why did you page me while I was out with my friends?” Jessie asked in an irritated tone.

Annoyed, Alex replied. “‘Cause I’ve got something important to tell you.”

Jessie sighed. “What now? What did I do, now? What did I forget?”

Alex found it funny his husband would so rapidly jump to the conclusion that he had somehow made a mistake.

“It’s nothing that you did, well not exactly. At least it’s nothing that you forgot, well you kinda did, but whatever. What makes you think that you did something wrong?” Alex asked, checking to see if Jessie actually had something to feel guilty about.

“Well, every single time that you’ve paged me in the past, it was always because I had did something wrong,” Jessie replied.

“Alright, you’re totally right, every time I have to page you, it’s because of you and you’re stupid mistakes.” Alex agreed, laughingly.

“So what is it this time? Did I forget to pull the toilet seat down this morning? Did I forget to hang my towel nicely this morning after my shower, what?” Jessie asked.

Alex started to explain. “Well, do you remember when your parents were away and that we went to their place, and started it in the dining room, then moved into the living room, then moved back to the kitchen, then into the shower only finish it all nicely on the pool table?”

Jessie smiled and started to blush a little as he remembered what happened that night. “If I recall correctly, hell, you forgot that we had done it on the stairs too. But, what is your point with all this?” Jessie asked.

Alex couldn’t believe that he had to be more direct, as he thought that he made himself clear enough. “Well dammit Jessie! I’m pregnant!”

Jessie couldn’t comprehend what Alex was trying to tell him and what it all meant. “What? How come!?!”

“C’mon, Jessie, do I really need to tell you how it’s done? Where were you when they taught us that in school?” Alex shot back sarcastically.

Still in shock, Jessie was barely able to speak. “What, we’re having a kid?”

“Oh please! You’re too quick. I can only hope that our kid will have your intelligence,” Alex said ironically.

Later that that day, Alex and Jessie were in the kitchen getting ready for a visit by their best friends and neighbor who were supposed to come over at any time, at that point, for dinner.

The doorbell rang. Jessie just stood there, doing nothing helpful. Alex shot Jessie a look

“Will you go and answer the door?” Alex asked.

Jessie shrugged. “Nah, you can go.”

That was just enough to exasperate Alex, who quickly dropped his apron to the floor in a huff and went to answer the door. Funny enough, he was followed by Jessie, who had decided to go for the door after all. As expected their friends Shea and Dakota were there standing on the porch as Alex greeted them.

“Hey guys, don’t just stand there in the cold, get in!” Alex said as welcomed them inside.

Shea and Dakota both came in, and after having taken their coat off and exchanged the usual hugs, Shea looked around the house and was impressed by what he saw. “Alex, I love the new decorations and all that you’ve done with the place! it looks really good.”

Alex smiled and proudly pounded his chest to congratulate himself. “Hey thanks, it was nothing really, just adding a little decoration here and there and to make it all look brand new.”

While Dakota and Jessie left for the kitchen, Alex and Shea made their way to the living room.

“Shea! I have to tell you something!” Alex excitingly said.

Shea, wondering what could be so special waited for his friend to spill the beans. “What is it, my dear friend?”

“Well, I’m pregnant!” Alex blurted out eagerly.

Shea couldn’t contain his joy for his friend and gave him a long tight hug and kiss. “Wow, that’s great news! I’m so happy for you guys! So, it’s all brand new isn’t?”

“Ya, I just told Jessie earlier today. Tho, I’m not sure that Jessie’s taking the news very well, he’s barely touched me since I made the announcement,” Alex answered.

Shea tried to reassure his friend as much as he could. “Bah, I wouldn’t worry about that, they always freak out a little at first. So how does it feel, how does it feel to be pregnant?”

“I’m feeling really well. I really can’t wait to see his little baby face,” Alex answered.

“Oh, I so hope for you that the baby will have Jessie’s eyes.” Shea remarked.

”Well, I guess we can’t exactly order one as you’d wish. But I know for sure it will be the cutest baby ever!” Alex answered with glee.

“You know what’s good, once the baby’s here, it will make you guys even closer,” Shea said.

“Oh, I hope that I won’t have to always change the diapers all by myself. Ahhh, I’ve been wanting one for so long, I don’t care either way,” Alex said.

Shea squealed. “You’re so lucky!”

Alex started to worry again. “Oh I hope I won’t be stuck with stretch marks all over my body.”

“Bah, don’t worry about that, right after you have the baby you’ll have your nice hot young guy body back. They say that with some olive oil the stretch marks go away,” Shea advised Jessie.

“Well, I hope that you’re right!” Alex stated.

At the same time, in the kitchen, my dad and Dakota were having a much different discussion.

“God, what have I done? Pregnant! And that’s not all, for the first few months it will cry and cry all night long!” Jessie said with a sigh.

Dakota teased him some more. “Hey, I really can’t wait to see you with the diapers, especially when they have brown stuff all over them!”

“Hey, don’t even mention that, alright!” Jessie said.

Dakota became serious. “And from now on the baby will take all the attention away.”

“You’re so right. You know Alex, he’ll be all over the baby, he won’t think about me anymore,” Jessie said.

“You won’t be able to go out anymore, not even going to the movies. And don’t even think that it will be the same thing in bed with the baby there,” Dakota explained.

“Dammit, why did he have to get pregnant?” Jessie complained.

Dakota wasn’t completely finished just yet. “And don’t forget, you’ll have to feed him, change him and dress him and the whole time baby will cry and squirm.”

Jessie sighed. “I really can’t think how it could possibly worse!”

“You really don’t?” Dakota teased.

Jessie shook his head. “Nope!”

Dakota laughed. “It could be twins, twice the fun!”

“Oh god no, twins? That can’t be right!” Jessie said desperately.

“Well, yes, you know, after all Alex’s grandfather had twins!” Dakota said in order to back his claim.

They got interrupted as Alex and Shea came in the kitchen to get dinner ready. Everyone ate well until they couldn’t eat anymore. Jessie made his best to appear happy even though he knew a kid would be coming along soon enough.

**

A little less than nine months later, Dakota and Jessie had decided to have their normal guys’ night out. Having found a moment where the both of them were free, and after a lot of negotiation with their significant others, the both of them met at the local sports bar in town.

Sitting and drinking at the bar, they both were having lots of fun.

“Tell me Jessie, Is Alex getting any better?” Dakota asked.

Jessie shrugged “One step at the time”

Dakota inquired further. “So, just how do you like it?”

“Oh, I like it when it tender and when it lasts a long time. How about you?” Jessie answered.

Dakota replied. “Oh, my Shea, he really knows what he’s doing.. He makes good use of his hands. He takes care of every little detail to make sure I’m completely satisfied.”

Impressed Jessie said, “Oh really! I’d like it so much if Alex could take care of me like that. Dakota, you’re so lucky.”

“My dear Jessie, every time he does it, he makes it better. It’s firm, tender and juicy enough to keep it tasty,” Dakota teased.

Jessie pleaded. “We should really get together and do it us four together, mine kinda could use some practice.”

“Oh ya! We’d have so much fun,” Dakota said.

Jessie almost moaned. “Oh yeah! I can’t wait for it.”

“Barbeque chicken is too darn too good not to share with friends,” Dakota exclaimed.

Jessie regained control of himself. “So, do you want one last beer or are you going back home to mix it up with Shea?”

Dakota thought it over for a few moments. He then raised his hand to get the attention of the bartender. “Another round for the both of us. Thank you!” he shouted.

It wasn’t until the 3 a.m. last call that Dakota left the bar. When he got back to the apartment, he just knew that the only way he could get inside without too much trouble was if he could sneak into bed without being heard by Shea.

Sadly it wasn’t the way it happened. When Dakota stepped inside the apartment, Shea was sitting in the living room, with the lights off and the TV silent. Thinking that the coast was clear, he slowly tip-toed toward the bedroom.

“I sure hope that you didn’t think you were going to get off that easily?” Shea shouted.

Seeing that his boyfriend certainly wasn’t in a good mood, he tried to diffuse the tension in the room. “What? Of course not darling. I would never do that, don’t be silly!”

Unfortunately for Dakota, his words didn’t have the desired effect. “No! Don’t even think you’ll be able to talk your way out of this one. I know that you have no interest in talking to me, but I need you!” Shea said, almost in tears, as he finished his sentence.

“It’s alright, you can relax, I’m here now,” Dakota said kindly.

Dakota sat right next to his lover and then moved closer, running the back of his hands gently against his lover’s face.

Shea put his hands under his pants and began to jerk off but Dakota moved further away. “No, don’t touch me now, you won’t get off. It’s the truth you always try to get out of a fight by having sex. We need to talk.”

“This isn’t the time for a discussion,” Dakota said his words became slurred because he was still a little drunk.

Shea, irritated, shot back at Dakota. “Well guess what, now is. There are serious things we need to discuss.”

“Alright, alright! What do you want to talk about? Gardening? Cleaning? Cooking maybe?” Dakota joked.

“Us, we need to talk about us!” Shea said, stating the obvious.

Dakota was surprised. “Us? You’re making a big deal out of nothing. There’s nothing wrong. C’mon just lets get to bed. I just want to, I just want to.”

Instead of completing his sentence, he simply closed the gap between the two of them and gave Shea a long deep kiss. It didn’t last long as Shea pushed him away.

“I said don’t even try, it won’t work, not tonight,” Shea said angrily.

Dakota teased Shea back. “You know, you’re so cute when you’re angry, you turn me on.”

Shea didn’t back down an inch. “Hey, do not fucking kid me. I’m not in the mood for playing.”

Dakota sighed. “What is it?”

“It’s that you’re always out, always with Jessie or with Alex. Tell me, I need to know, are you cheating on me?” Shea asked directly.

Dakota was really shocked to hear Shea say such a thing. “Of course not, I would never. How could you even be thinking about that?”

Shea answered. “Well, you’re always out, never here with me, you come to bed as I get up. I thought that I was losing you.”

Dakota got closer and embraced Shea. This time there was nothing sexual about it, just a plain, nice, heartwarming hug.

“I’m here now, lets get to bed and sleep in each other’s arms for a change,” Dakota said sweetly.

**

At the same time, at the house next door, Jessie arrived home to a similar scene. Alex, who was in bed when his lover arrived home, got up to welcome him.

“Where were you?” Alex asked as he stroked his swollen belly.

Jessie answered. “I told you, I went out with Dakota.”

“That means that you’re drunk, it’s always the same thing when you go out with him, you get back here all drunk, it’s a wonder you manage to find your way home,” Alex commented.

Annoyed and just wanting to fall in bed, Jessie tried to convince Alex to go to bed. “Stop feeling sorry for yourself. I’m here now, don’t complain.”

“I’m not complaining,” Alex quickly responded.

“Then, just come back to bed,” Jessie answered back.

Alex wouldn’t budge. “No, I’ll sleep in my bed, and you, you’ll go sleep on the sofa. I even made your bed.”

“C’mon Alex sweetie, you’re making too much of a big deal out of this,” Jessie pleaded.

Alex answered him. “I’m not exaggerating anything here.”

“Well, I’m going to bed, it seems we’re going nowhere here, we’ll talk about it tomorrow,” Jessie said.

Jessie turned back toward the living room, when suddenly Alex let out a bone chilling scream. Jessie stopped in his tracks and tried to find out what was wrong. He saw his lover bent over halfway and clutching his tummy.

Jessie quickly blurted out. “What’s wrong? Stop screaming so damn loud, the neighbors will think that I’m beating you.”

“I think my water broke,” Alex declared.

Jessie responded in a matter-of-fact tone. “I don’t see anything, just go to bed will you?”

Alex winced in pain and screamed again. “Shut up, I’m having your baby.”

“Ya, ya, ya,” Jessie said. Then suddenly Jessie processed what he was being told and started to panic. “What? Really? Quick! Get dressed, I’ll get your bag.” Jessie looked under the bed for the bag only to find that it wasn’t there anymore “Dammit, where’s the bag!” He starting rummaging through the apartment to find it.

Alex still hadn’t moved an inch, overwhelmed by Jessie’s inability to find the bag. “Alright, Jess, you’re too much. Just grab the phone, call Doctor Duck and tell him that we’re on our way. I’ll get the bag.”

Jessie stopped for a few seconds. “Good idea, then I’ll call the two lovers.”

Jessie went for the phone and made the phone calls. Dakota and Shea were on their way over. When he got back in the room, he realized that Alex had, at some point, sat on the bed and was showing no desire to leave the room. Alex screamed in pain once again.

This time, Jessie was ready. he kneeled in front of Alex in order to look directly into his eyes. “Sweetie, look at me. Breathe! Breathe! Breathe!”

Alex asked in pain. “Why did you have to get me pregnant?!?”

“You wanted to carry a baby so badly.” Jessie said defending himself.

“Well, now I don’t want one anymore, you can take it back,” Alex quickly shot back.

The doorbell rang. Jessie went to open the door and saw that that their friends had made over to the house quickly. “Dakota, can you go get the bag? It’s ready in the bedroom.”

“Sure thing,” Dakota said.

**

The four of them walked out of the house. Dakota placed the bag in the trunk of his car while Shea was opening the back door to let the married couple inside.

As Dakota opened the driver’s side door, Shea immediately shouted, “You better not think that you’re going to drive like that.”

“Why not?” Dakota said confused.

Shea exclaimed. “You’re drunk!”

“Oh, minor detail! Do you see a cop around here?” Dakota said.

After reflection, and after hearing Alex scream, Shea said “Dammit, alright, but I’m watching you like a hawk.”

They both got in the car with Dakota being behind the wheel. As he started the engine Shea warned him. “You better be careful and make every stop!”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah!” Dakota said as he drove off.

Shea went on. “It’s always the same thing, I hate it when you do that! Every time that you go out with Jessie you drink a little too much.”

“Hush it Shea, you’re bugging out,” Jessie snapped.

They were driving on a small road when they ran into trouble. Suddenly, the car became difficult to control and everyone heard a loud bang.

“I warned you that you shouldn’t have taken the wheel!” Shea exclaimed.

From the back Jessie went to defend his friend “I don’t think it’s his fault. What was the noise?”

Dakota replied “I dunno, it might be the engine, I’ll take a look.”

As Dakota was getting out of the car Alex screamed. “Quick! I want an epidural! I want something! drugs! Marijuana! Anything!”

Jessie answered by holding his husband tightly. “Just breath deeply sweetie, it won’t be long.”

Dakota got back in the car and announced the bad news “We have a flat. I’ll just change the tire and we’ll be at the hospital in five minutes max.”

“Darling, you’ve never changed a flat before. Lets just call the tow truck. At a minimum here, read the manual,” Shea said as he handed Dakota the book.

“No need, it’s really easy, it will only take two minutes,” Dakota said with confidence.

Naturally, my Uncle never managed to change that damn tire. Shea had to call the tow truck after Dakota broke his arm. As for me, I was born in his car about at the same time as the tow truck arrived.

A little more than a month after I was born, Dakota and Shea finally got married at the courthouse. The ceremony hadn’t even started when my godfather, Dakota, was in tears.

“I promise to love, to cherish and to protect Dakota until death do us apart,” Shea said and added in a whisper to his soon to be husband. “You’re overdoing it a little, don’t you think?”he said trying to tease Dakota and make him smile.

When it was his turn, Dakota declared “I, promise to love, cherish and to protect Shea ‘till, ‘till we stop being together.”

Shea hushed Dakota. “It’s ‘Until death do us apart’ at least know your lines, they’re simple.”

During the entire ceremony, both my parents holding hands and looked lost in each others’ eyes as they remembered their own wedding.

Even now, sixteen years later, both my father and my godfathers are still happily married. Never did I have any problems growing up around two dads and not once I have regretted not having a “regular” family. And no, despite everything you might hear about me in school, I did not turn out gay, much to my parent’s dismay. Now for Dakota’s and Shea’s kid, that’s another story.

Copyright © 2011 FrenchCanadian; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..