Jump to content
    GhostRyder15
  • Author
  • 3,720 Words
  • 4,527 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kombat Kids - 8. Fins, Wings, and Things

Carson McMillan was sleeping over at David and Mark White’s house the Saturday night before David and Phil were raped. Mark and Carson had quickly become friends after being introduced for the first time at the Unit’s inaugural meeting, besides both being gay they also were avid weight lifters. Even though Carson was a year older than Mark, their bodies were very close to each other as far as how well they were developed. Mark had started lifting about a year before Carson, so the age difference between the two boys mattered little as far as their abilities went. The boys started to work out together when they found that each of them liked to lift. Now, they pushed each other to lift more and did so in friendly rivalry.

The boys were alone in David and Mark’s bedroom, sitting around in their underwear; David was spending the night at the Martin’s home so they were by themselves for the night. Both of them were really nervous, this was the first time they had been able to get together alone. While Mark wasn’t a virgin, he was inexperienced. Carson on the other hand was totally inexperienced, and that was the problem as far as he was concerned, he had only made friends with his hand, never touching another guy’s cock. He really hoped that after tonight he wouldn’t have to worry about being a virgin any longer.

They had spent the evening after dinner in the bedroom first watching a DVD of the Lord of the Rings, then just talking about the ‘Unit” and things in general. As normally happens when two teenage boys are alone together, the conversation turned to sex. They had both been critiquing the Lord of the Rings and the different artists in the movie.

Mark started the ball rolling; “You know, every time I’ve seen Elijah Woods in a movie, I’ve popped a woody.” He watched Carson’s face turn red and continued; “You ever notice how they try not to show his crotch in any way that it gives you a good idea what he’s packing behind his zipper?”

“Yeah the same way with Orlando Bloom and those two little guys who played the other Hobbits. I don’t really care for Sean Austin though, do you?”

“He was neat in that old movie The Goonies, but when he got older, he started putting on weight and I lost interest in him.” said Mark.

“I often wondered if Elijah was cut or uncut, and how big his dick is. I mean body size doesn’t mean that a guy is big or small. I’ve seen a couple short skinny guys in the showers at school who are really well hung; on the other hand, there are some big tall guys who’ve got really small dicks and tiny nuts.”

“Yeah I know what you mean.” Carson cleared his throat and said; “Me, I guess I got an average size cock, whatever that means, I mean I guess six and a half inches isn’t too small. Do you?”

“That’s how big my dick is too; I’m not circumcised are you?”

Carson nodded his head; “Yeah I am, I asked my Dad why I got cut and he said that it was more or less traditional for the men in our family to be circumcised just after we were born.”

All the talk about circumcision, other boys and dick size caused the boys to get excited, Mark noticed a wet spot forming on Carson’s briefs. “Aaah… listen Carson I really would like to suck your dick if you’d let me, would ya, huh?”

Carson blushed and said, “Only if you let me blow you.”

Both boys hesitated for a couple of seconds before reaching hesitantly for the other’s cloth covered dick. Mark was the first one to touch the other boy’s cock, but only by a second or two. Both of the guys gently stroked the other’s dick. Carson made the first move by placing the palm of his left hand on Mark’s chest and gently pressing him down on the bed. Carson moved closer to Mark and gently pressed his lips to Mark’s, the next thing he knew, Mark grabbed the back of his head and pulled him closer, forcing his tongue in to his startled mouth and trying to massage Carson’s vocal cords with it. Carson released Mark’s dick and shoved his hand down the front of his briefs, gently grabbing Mark’s balls and rolling them around in their sack. Carson broke the kiss, panting softly, slid down Mark’s body and slowly slid Mark’s briefs down and off his legs. Carson lifted Mark’s cock away from his belly and gently pulled his foreskin back to expose the head of his dick and studied the glistening, pink head and the tiny drop of precum slowly oozing from the piss slit. He moved closer, hesitantly sticking his tongue out and gently licking the precum into his mouth. Mark let out a sigh of pleasure and lifted up on his elbows to watch his new, his first lover gently slide his mouth three quarters of the way down his dick, Carson slowly pulled up until just the head was in his mouth, then stuck the tip of his tongue under Mark’s foreskin, swirling it around the glans and applied gentle suction to it. Carson heard the soft moan of pleasure Mark released, and knew that what he was doing made Mark a very happy camper.

Carson started to move up and down the very hard cock, increasing both the speed and the amount of suction. First he felt Mark start to stiffen his body, then Mark’s cock felt like it was getting bigger, then, Mark said; “Carson! Carson you better back off or I’m going to cum in your mouth, Carson! Caarrrrsooooooon!!!” Carson felt and tasted the first blast of his new lover’s cum spurting into mouth, followed quickly by three more heavy spurts then several more much smaller ones. Carson continued to nurse on Mark’s dick, savoring the taste of someone else’s cum other than his own for the first time until Mark gently pulled him off.

“Jesus God Carson, I’ve never ever felt anything that good in my life, I thought you said you were a virgin?”

Carson looked into Mark’s eyes and smiled after licking his lips; “That was my first time, honest, but I’ve really thought about doing it and I did what I thought I would like. So, you really liked it huh?”

“Liked it, Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, yes I liked it. It felt like you were going to suck my nuts out through my cock, believe it or not, I almost passed out when I came. I know everything went gray when I started shooting, yeah I guess you could say ya done good, Fucking A ya did!”

Carson moved back up Mark’s body and started kissing him again, this time he stuck his tongue into Mark’s mouth. Mark was startled at first to taste his own cum, and then he forced Carson’s tongue back into his mouth, closely followed by his tongue, questing, searching, loving.

Shortly, after Mark recovered, he went down on his new found lover and was able to enjoy the essence of Carson. It seemed to both the boys that the night was a continuous exploration of each other’s bodies and souls until finally, in the early morning hours they both slept, embracing each other closely.

Mark’s father knew that both David and Mark were gay, but he wasn’t quite prepared for the sight that met his eyes when he burst into Mark’s room Sunday morning just before noon. Mark and Carson were lying together facing each other, embracing each other in their sleep. It took him a moment to realize what had happened over night, instant anger burst forth for just a moment before he sighed and ran a shaking hand through his hair before saying; “Mark! Mark wake up, your brother David is in the hospital and we have to go.”

Mark woke up instantly, breaking free from his lover and jumping out of bed; “Wha.. What did you say?” Carson awake now also scrambled out of bed and held tightly to Mark’s shoulders.

“David and Phil were attacked by some boys while they were down on the Yakima fishing; they were hurt so bad that they were flown to the hospital by helicopter. Now PLEASE, get dressed and come on,” he then looked at Carson and said, “the both of you, now please hurry.”

That was two and a half months ago, Carson remembered. Thinking back he thought of all the pain that Phil and David had fought their way through, both physically and mentally. Both the boys were recovering well from the physical trauma they had suffered because of the vicious attack by Launy Prince and his friends. But Carson knew that the boys still suffered a great deal of mental anguish, so much so that they were both seeing a counselor and Phil had been put on an anti-depressant, ‘Welbutran’ to help him recover. He and Mark had talked about Phil and David’s problems and decided that the only thing they could do was support them any way possible, and keep letting them know that they loved them as friends and brothers.

This was the last meeting for October, a two day ‘sleep in’ for the whole unit. Actually, this was the first ‘sleep in’ that the whole Unit would participate in because the ‘Berthing Compartment’ had just been finished this past Wednesday due to problems with the electrical system installation. This meeting held the promise of great things, so on this Friday night, 42 of the 45 current members of the Unit were already in the Cavern by 18:30. At 19:00, the members were called to attention and the colors were posted. After the opening ceremonies, James stepped to the front of the Unit and addressed the members.

“OK guys, listen up! I have several announcements to make. Justin Townsend, Seth Howell, Phillip Martin, Josh Peterson, front and center.” None of the boys knew quite what to expect as they fell in to a single rank facing James.

“You four have been selected to be Squad Leaders; the selection was made by Matt and me, with the consensus of the Unit members. This election of you as Squad Leaders isn’t a ‘good ole boy’ type of promotion; you were selected because the whole Unit believes you are capable of the leadership demands that will be needed during the next year. Your ability and efforts will affect the future of the unit for a long time, making what you do and how you respond to the demands of your new rank very important.”

When James ceased talking, Matt stepped forward and shouted; “Unit One, Tennnn-hut!” 51 people snapped to attention, and watched James move in front of JJ Townsend and attach a silver disk to his left shoulder, he then shook JJ’s hand and quickly moved to each of the other three Unit members, attaching more of the silver discs to each of their shoulders and congratulating them on their promotion.

When James was finished he moved to the front and faced the four new squad leaders, called them to attention and saluted. When the salute was dropped, Matt ordered; “Squad Leaders, about—face! Post!”

As the four boys headed back to their seats, the Cavern erupted in applause, cheers and whistles. All four guys turned bright red and moved quickly to their seats, trying not to show their pride, happiness and yes, tears of joy to the other boys who quickly surrounded them shaking their hands and patting them on the back while they congratulated them. After a few minutes, James called the assembly to order again.

“Alright guys, we have a lot to get done today so all of you, park it.” After everyone settled into their seats, James continued; “First order of business, starting next weekend, Matt, will be conducting classes on SCUBA diving for any members who wish to join the class, Mr. Howell, Mr. Townsend and I, will be starting a class in basic parachuting, anyone who passes the basic class can request training in HALO, and Mr. Peterson will be starting basic marksmanship training.”

“We realize that not everyone will want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane at 5,000 feet above the ground or swim around with twenty feet of water over your heads, so these two courses will be strictly voluntary. As we stated during the first meeting, marksmanship and firearm safety are required training for all Unit members.”

After another half hour of discussion, the unit meeting for the night was adjourned, but not before telling the boys that reveille would at 07:00. Matt stepped forward and read off a list containing five names, one of which was David White’s. “You five see me after we break for the evening.”

The five boys clustered around Matt, a look of expectation and worry on their faces; “OK guys, this is the old good news, bad news routine. First off none of you are in trouble. But! All of you will be standing Fire and Security watches throughout the night. These watches will be for a period of two hours each and I want you to be constantly on the move, making sure everything is secure and that there are no problems. Any questions?”

There were none; “All right then, David you get first turn in the barrel, while you’re on watch, I want you to be in full uniform and wearing this brassard, web belt and your STB hat. Being dressed like this will let everyone know that you have the watch and that they can come to you for help. I don’t care if you shoot the shit with your buddies, but I want you to keep the bull sessions down to around ten minutes, and I want you to hit all parts of this level. Any questions? Good the rest of you guys are dismissed until its time for your watch. Good night all.”

David made a quick but thorough tour of the Cavern level after James dismissed everyone, and then headed to the dorm room that had been assigned to him. He had talked to James and Matt and they agreed to put him, Mark, Carson and Phil in the same room. Both Phil and he had been having nightmares since they had been raped and he found it was easier to cope with them if he was close to Mark and Phil. He included Carson in his request of roommates because he and Phil got along with him really well, Carson tried to help him and Phil whenever he was needed or close at hand when one of them was having a problem, either physically or emotionally.

In case Mark and Carson may be occupied, David knocked lightly on the door, paused for a few seconds then entered the room. After a long day, Phil had already crashed and burnt in his rack, Mark and Carson were surfing the web on the computer that came with the room. By the looks of the pictures they were viewing on the monitor, and the really obvious bulges in their boxers, he expected them to be in Marks lower rack, together, very soon.

“Hey guys, what’s up? I mean besides your cocks? I’m just making a quick stop to see how Phil is doing.”

Carson looked up at Mark and said; “Soon as we got in the room, he barely got his clothing off before he was asleep. We were talking earlier and are a little worried about him, he’s really restless.”

“Yeah, I know. The times I’ve slept with him, he’s been the same way. Lately, he has been getting better whenever we’re together, although a couple of times I have woken in the middle of the night with him holding me tightly and crying. Please don’t repeat that last part, I don’t want to embarrass him. I just told you because I plan on sleeping with him every chance I get; I think it helps the both of us.” Mark and Carson just nodded, understanding what he was saying.

“Ok guys, talk at you later.” David said as he went out the door, closing it quietly.

When he got to the change room, he decided he needed to take a quick crap so choosing the end cubical, he dropped his trousers and boxers and sat down on the toilet, about ten minutes later, and what felt like ten pounds lighter, David left the stall and was headed out of the toilet area. He made it as far as the door when he smelled smoke. Not just any smoke, but the sickly sweet aroma of pot, he new that smell because he had tried it when he was 13 and vowed that he would never touch the stuff again. For some reason, it had made him sick and he’d puked his guts out for the next 10 to12 hours, it not only made him ill, but his thoughts were all fucked up and it scared him, scared him like nothing had ever scared him before or since. Sure he was scared during and after the rape, but deep down inside him he knew he couldn't help the fear from the rape because it stemmed from an outside source, something he had no control over. The fear he'd felt when he smoked pot the one time was of his own making, it was his decision to smoke the pot. He caused the fear.

He moved quietly to the very farthest part of toilet area and as he rounded the corner to the last set of stalls he saw JJ Townsend sitting on the floor in just his boxers and slip-flops. JJ was leaning against the back wall with his head back and eyes closed.

David couldn’t believe that JJ would be dumb enough to smoke pot, especially dumb enough to smoke here. “What the fuck are you doing?” David said quietly.

JJ’s eyes flew open and a look of fear and surprise appeared on his face; “Aaaa..wha… I ..”

“Man it’s too late to think up an excuse, you know the rules about drugs and the Unit as well as I do. I repeat what the fuck are you doing?”

JJ looked at David and started sweating, “I ….was just trying to take the edge off. You know all the excitement tonight and shit…”

“Bullshit JJ, you know as well as I do that crap does nothing but fuck you over. How could you be so stupid as to smoke that shit, especially here?”

“Come on man leave me alone, I ain’t bothering you any, just get the fuck outta my face will you.”

“Not a chance asshole.” David said. “You have one chance right now, and only right now. How much of that shit did you bring down here? And if you lie to me, all bets are off you understand me?”

“Just enough for another joint, honest.”

“Where’s it at?”

“In my shaving kit why?”

“Get up, I want you to get it and show me, now!”

David made JJ throw the roach into the nearest shiter and then had him flush it. He followed JJ back to his room and watched as JJ dug his kit out of his AWOL bag and then indicated for him to lead the way back to restroom. When they got to the restroom, David rooted around in the kit and found the plastic bag with the remainder of JJ’s pot. He handed the kit back to JJ and dumped the remaining pot in to a shiter and then put bag the under the faucet of the nearest sink and filled it part way with water. He dumped the water into the same shiter and flushed it all down the drain, making sure there weren’t any bits or pieces left in the bag, he then threw it into the trashcan.

David looked at JJ for a second and said; “You stay right here, if you aren’t here when I get back, then I better not see you anywhere in the Unit again, UNDERSTAND?”

JJ Looked at the floor and nodded his head yes, refusing to look David in the eye.

David looked at his wristwatch and saw he had another 45 minutes left on his watch. He went back to his room and found Carson and Mark in the lower rack; he gently shook Carson until he got a bleary “What?” He said; “Listen Carse, I need your help, please don’t ask any questions just get up and get dressed and meet me out in the hall, please.”

Carson was confused but all he said as he got out of bed was, “OK.”

It only took Carson two minutes to get dressed and meet David in the hall. David said, “Please don’t ask me any questions, I need you to finish my watch for me, it’s really important, please.”

Carson looked at him and said; “No problem man, tell me what’s going on sometime, if you can.”

“Thanks Carse, I owe you one.” David quickly gave Carson the watch gear and headed back to the restroom. When he got there, JJ was standing in the same pace as he left him. “Come on JJ, follow me.” was all David said.

JJ followed David up the stairs to the first floor, becoming more and more frightened with every step he took.

“David, man, what are you going to do?”

“Me? Nothing, Not one fucking thing. You on the other hand are going to have a talk with James or Matt or both of them if they’re together.”

“Why are you doing this shit to me, I didn’t do anything to you, all I did was toke up a little bit. Why you fucking with me so bad?”

“Your choice, either you talk to them or I will, if you want to stay in the Unit, this is your only chance.”

“Fuck … man.” Was all JJ said, but he kept climbing the stairs, feeling like he was going to his own execution.

Copyright © 2011 GhostRyder15; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator

Drugs are definitely something you shouldn't get into. Good reaction from David

  • Like 1
Link to comment

If JJ's having problems with being selected to be a squad leader at his age can you imagine what it'll be like when he becomes an adult and using pot as a relaxant I can only imagine what he's going to be doing as an adult. I understand that he's going through a lot of mental anguish because of his brothers suicide but he did the wrong thing when he found the baggie with the pot in it. I'm sure that he'll be alright with time after what punishment he gets from James and Matt. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..