Jump to content
    grahamsealby
  • Author
  • 4,231 Words
  • 1,313 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Padrick - 6. Chapter 6

Young Simon gets randy and puts Paddy on the spot.

Just off Darlinghurst's main street there is a wall that is frequented by male prostitutes; because it's dimly lit and not far from the Saint Vincent Hospital it's a safe place for male prostitutes to make connections. Most punters opted for older boys but, on occasion, younger boys were solicited by patrons who preferred young flesh. Nathan had picked Simon out of a bunch of young boys because the mop of curly hair and almost pretty face, would appeal to his boss; he could vision the old cunt licking his lips at the nubile vision he now confronted.

I just don't understand how a bloke can find gratification having sex with another male let alone a real young'un. Give me a nice wet and juicy pussy any day. Then again the old coot had an erection when we were with that young sheila so I don't understand . . . shit! . . . No . . . OH no . . . was he perving on me that got 'im randy; was he lookin' at me bum and got erected thinkin' of having his way. Jesus, I'll have to be more careful; what if'n he puts the hard word on me . . . blackmails me to stick his cock up me bum . . . or worse still, orders me to stick it . . . No! . . . I'm not going there! Bloody hell, I feels sick just thinkin' about it; but there again he's got plenty of shit on me so I wouldn't put it past him.

He stopped his car and motioned Simon over. Up close even Nathan could see the boy was very attractive.

'How would you like to earn twenty quid eh? My boss wants you to provide him with some relief and you look like the kind of angel he prefers.'

'No rough stuff; I ain't doin' no rough stuff even for twenty quid.'

'No I promise, no rough stuff as you put it; perhaps just a blow job or a fuck if yer willing.'

'I'll fuck 'im but he can't fuck me 'cause me bum holes too small; anyway where is he?'

'Here's the good part, we have a room in the (well- known hotel) and if it works out all right, you can stay the night. Now that would be something to tell your friends about, eh?'

So Simon, being young, impressionable and horny jumped in and the car and they drove off.

 

***

Simon gulped down the last of the man's semen and then sucked his penis clean. He looked up at the portly middle aged man standing before him and asked (almost pleadingly),

'Was that OK mister? Did I do you good?'

'Oh you are champ youngster; you've got a mouth that I reckon is going to earn you a lot of money. Believe me that dark mass of curls, deep brown eyes and cheeky grin, will make you even more desirable as you get older. Next time do you think I can fuck you?'

'Dunno, yer a bit big for me bum hole, but I'm game to try. 'Cause it'll cost you a lot more; I reckon 'bout fifty quid[1].'

'No problem . . . I'll have Nathan set up the next time; meantime, I'll have a word to him whilst you have a good shower because you smell a bit.'

After the man went outside, Simon being curious turned the shower on as if he was washing himself but instead put his ear to the door. What he heard terrified him.

Nathan was talking,

'If you're finished, what do you want me to do with the kid? I can ditch him just like I did to that Sheila last week.'

'No, no you won't! You made a mess of that poor girl; Christ, I can still see all that blood. Did you have to go and cut her throat as well?'

'Well (ignoring the question) ok, but we've got to do something; you can't have him run loose after he's seen our faces.'

'What does he know? He's been brought to an expensive room in an expensive hotel and performed felato to an older man who could be anybody. If we . . . if you murdered him, people would become enraged and we'd be caught probably before all our plans are in place. Your trouble Nathan is you enjoy bloodlust; no, we'll do it my way, give the kid his money and be done with it. (pause) . . . . On the other hand, I'd like to use him again because he turns me on; those awesome brown eyes; his curly locks and that sweet young body of his gets me all horny.'

'Your disgusting boss! How can you lust after a boy . . . a very young and illegal boy. It revolts me.'

'And you of course don't have any fetishes hah? What about the times I've used my position to cover up your mutilated and dead whores; don't shit with me shitface. Here's the twenty we promised the kid; give it to him and set a time for another session.'

Simon's heart was pounding; what he'd heard was terrifying.

It was these two who'd done away with that Emilee sheila and here I am locked in with the two them. This shit Nathan had wanted to do me in too. If'n the old geeza hadn't said he wanted me again, I'd be a dead'n. But they's didn't know I heard them talk; I've got to play it cool until I can talk to Billy. Maybe I can get money for the info.

Simon quickly turned off the shower, undressed, showered and was towelling himself when Nathan walked back into the room.

'Well my little whore boy, it seems that the old fella wants more of you. He asked me to arrange another time with you; it's not a choice kiddo, you'll do what I say . . . or else. Got it?'

'Yeah ok, but I done told 'im that if'n he wants to fuck me with that big dick, it's gonna cost fifty dollars; that’s me final offer.'

'Oh, that’s your final offer is it; your telling me to give you fifty dollars which is a fortune to the likes of you; why fifty, why not one hundred and fifty, eh?'

'Cause I ain't greedy that’s what. His dick is a lot bigger than me bum hole and if'n I haves to go t'the hospital, the extra money will cover me hospital bills.'

'Oh (laughing) we've got a little capitalist here. I must say I respect your nerve. Frankly scum like you disgust me but it's not my money so if the boss says fifty's ok, I'm not gonna argue. The next time is two weeks from now; I'll pick you up at the same place and the same time. You do have a watch don't you? And by the way, here's your twenty for tonight's effort. And next time have a shower before we meet.'

Simon grabbed the money, got dressed quickly and scurried out of the room. But the information he had was worth much more than the easy twenty he'd just made.

 

***

On the first Friday after he'd met with Giles, Paddy sat in his car outside Giles's terrace house; it was nearing seven p.m. and the past two hours had been intensely boring. He'd chewed nearly a packet of gum and the first signs of bladder discomfort were starting to be felt.

There's nothing exciting about doing a survey on anyone; it means hours of boredom interspersed with only moments of action. But checking Linda out is a priority; Giles's can't or won't do it and if I told him I'd conduct a trace meself, he'd go bananas. I guess this is as much for my benefit as it is for Giles; the only way to prove or disprove my suspicions is to conduct surveillance meself.

Wait . . . someone's coming out the door . . . yes, yes it's Linda and it looks like she's in a hurry.

Linda quickly slid into the driver's seat of their car and then moved off. Paddy had excelled at his surveillance course, so he knew how to keep the correct distance behind but still keeping Linda in view. She drove slowly and obeyed all traffic signs scrumptiously; it was obvious that she didn't want to be pulled over by a traffic cop for some minor infringement.

They travelled from Darlinghurst towards Coogee but near the Cricket ground she turned left towards Bondi beach. Now Paddy was able to follow her easily as there were fewer cars on the road. Eventually, after travelling for about twenty minutes, she turned into a side street and pulled up in front of a large condominium complex. Hurriedly she exited the car and entered the complex; it was obvious to Paddy that she'd been here before.

One thing for certain, she wasn't at a book-reading class.

Paddy waited for about fifteen minutes before approaching the front door and the directory of occupants. He scanned the directory and then became angry; one name jumped right out . . . Gary Styles.

Gary Styles; Gary Styles is fucking Linda whilst Giles was at home babysitting. Bastards! They'll both pay for this. Ok, so it seems I'm right, but what good is that gonna do? I can't tell Giles because he'll not believe me at best or, at worst, tell me to mind me own business. Shit, shit, shit!

At least I know the truth, but its Giles's problem and I can't interfere; all I can do is keep him suspicious. When her infidelity is known . . . , and it will, Giles will find out by himself.

Then of course there's the question of what to do about Mr Styles?

 

***

Gary Styles climbed off Linda and lay beside her on the bed.

'Wow honey that was fantastic; that thing you do with yer pelvic muscles is unbelievable. When you do that I lose control and climax without moving a muscle. I hope Giles appreciates your body as much as I do; you are one beautiful and sexy girl.'

'Well you gorgeous hunk, you kinda steam me up too. When that big cock pierces me I become a raving sex machine; twice a week on Fridays and Mondays is not enough because I want that cock jammed tight deep inside me as often as possible. Can't we make time during the day; you can't be busy all the time.'

Silence.

'I dunno baby, every time I see Giles I get uncomfortable; feel bad. Sooner or later he's gonna find out about us and I reckon there'll be a shitface storm; I don't like cheating on him, after all we're teammates so when he finds out there'll be a shit heap of trouble. I have to think not only of you, but Giles and the rest of the team.'

'Oh come on, how's he gonna find out? He's pretty stupid; I reckon the thought that I'm seeing someone . . . (laughing) with a big cock . . . wouldn't enter his brain. Anyway, he spends most of his time with that poofter Paddy.'

'Jesus Linda, you can't go around saying things like that! Paddy isn't a queer; at least I've never had reason to think he is. Sometimes people use that word whilst being angry with someone; it's not an accusation, just a nasty adjective and you should be careful calling someone a poofter. You know it's unlawful to be a homo, so you can get a person into big trouble calling people poofters. Why do you think Paddy is a homo; had he told you he is?'

'No, but anyone can see the way he hangs around Giles that he's got the hots for him; you know that when they were youngsters they slept together. Who knows what disgusting acts they performed together?'

'Look, let's just leave it, Ok; I don't feel comfortable talking about my team mates and running them down. Shut it, OK?'

'Yeah, yeah, yeah; you coppers always stick together don't ya? So tell me what's gonna happen 'tween you and me; where is our relationship going Mr sexy?'

'Where do you want it to go?'

'Well, I'll get a divorce and then me and the kids will join you as a readymade family. We can fuck our brains out any time we want without having to sneak around corners. I don't think we should get married straight away . . . only if you want to.'

Oh Shit!

'Hey don't go so fast; I'm not ready to settle down with a family just yet, and even if I was, I'd like to make my own kids. Why do we have to change things; aren't we just having a good time just as it is?'

'Yeah, but we can't go on like this forever, can we. I mean someone's gonna spring us sooner than later and I don’t want things to get nasty. Not that I think Giles would do anything spiteful, being such a spineless bastard; anyway, I've got to think of the kids because they need a proper father with proper financial support.'

Geeze this is getting messy. She's a pushy bitch.

'Why are you so heavy on Giles? I've always found him to be a regular bloke. I mean, he's definitely not a homo . . . . nor is Paddy for that matter. What's Giles done that's made you so aggro?'

Pause.

'Nothin' really; I'm just sick of him and our sex life. He just doesn't appeal t'me sexually any more. Anyway his cocks not as big as yours. I just want a change Gary; maybe we married and had a family too young . . . I don't know. What I do know is I want to spend the rest of me life with you and that’s a fact.'

Yeah, until someone else comes along and takes yer fancy

'Hey, it's gettin' late; I should be on me way so's I don’t cause any suspicion with Giles; see ya next Monday night?'

'Yep, you betcha; can't wait to have those lovely pelvic muscles squeezing me cock and milkn' me balls dry again.'

 

***

Gary heard the front door close and, still half naked, opened a bottle of beer and sat in his darkened living room thinking.

There's no doubt she's a sexy sheila but just what am I getting into here; sure it's been fun but now she's thinkn' of leavin' Giles and shackin' up permanent like. I don’t want that; geeze why do sheilas want to tie us males down with marriage and family. That's not to say I won't settle down some time but it'll be when I want to, not when someone else wants to.

And then there's Giles . . . . I feel real bad about fuckn' his missus behind his back; she started out as a casual fuck but now it's goin' way beyond. And the truth is I don’t need her; I've got lottsa other chicks to fuck without gettin' involved. No . . . . with Linda I'm in big danger. If it comes out, I'll probably be suspended and for certain removed from the Special Force. How will that play out with the people I report to? They'll lose their mole in the Special Force and if that happens, I reckon my life's in danger . . . I'll be too dangerous to them alive.

That bloody phone call! I wish I hadn't agreed to a meeting, but then I could've hardly refused. When a superior officer asks you to do something, you have to do it however unpalatable it may be. Ask? . . . ha, it was a command. I didn't know why they wanted an inside to the activities of the Special Group . . . and still don't.

Yeah well, best to worry about more immediate problems; I've got to cut Linda loose somehow without her makin' waves. Sure, I could have her slashed but she doesn't deserve that; there's got to be another way.

 

***

'Ok Billy, ya said you've got somethin' urgent to talk about. . . Oh, hi Simon; what're you doin' here?'

An urgent phone message this morning had brought Paddy hurrying to the warehouse in the middle of the day. Billy sounded anxious so Paddy dropped what he was doing and arrived as soon as he could.

'I reckon its real important Paddy; here Simon, you best tell Paddy what ya told me.'

So Simon gave a full account of the encounter with Nathan and the mysterious older gent. Paddy's immediate reaction was,

'What the hell were you thinking Simon? With the news of Emilee Harrington's murder still being talked about you go and put yerself in danger . . . real danger. I'm stunned.'

'Yeah, I know Paddy; I thought more of the twenty quid than I did about me own safety. I'm stupid I guess.'

Pause.

'They actually talked about killing Emilee . . . this Nathan, if that’s his real name, and the older gent? Would you recognise them again if ya saw either one of them again?'

'Yeah, yeah; I (laughing) can even tell you what the old geezers cum tastes like.'

'Hey chum . . . this isn't funny; like you said, this bloody Nathan was ready to do away with you and would have if the older bloke hadn't interfered. You, my young, horny and careless friend will end up in big trouble if yer don't take care and watch who ya play with; by that I mean using the Wall to hire yerself out.'

'So, (indignantly) what do I do Paddy? Huh. Being a homo don’t mean I'm perverted and goin' to hell like them churches rant on about; I'm jest normal 'cept I like blokes not sheilas. So what do I do? What did you do when you were my age?'

'(Sigh) I know what yer talkin' about. I tried to go out with sheilas and have sex, but it weren't any good. I used to make up excuses like err . . . I'm too pissed, or I don’t have a rubber, or I'm saving me virginity; things like that and all I did was make meself more miserable. I was lucky I found a partner and we used to have some very vigorous sex sessions. We'd do it anywhere we reckoned it were safe. . . . . Gus was his name; I wonder what he's doin' now? Anyway boyo, I had the same problems; lucky now I've got a partner who, not only do I love, but we have great sex. My only advice is go slowly and at all times be safe.'

'I (dejectedly) knows that Paddy, I knows that; but what am I to do? I can't control me urges . . . . me needs. I get to think about havin' sex all the time; sometimes I hate me cock, I get a stiffy just fer lookin' at a sexy bloke. What am I to do Paddy? I got nobody; at least you've got Billy, who also helps me out when I'm jest about climin' up the wall. What the future fer a kid like me, huh? At least, like the other kids there at the Wall, we get regular like sex and spendin' money as a bonus.'

'Sorry buddy; I ain't got no answer, but let me set you right about Billy and I; we'se just good mates alright . . . nothing more.'

'O.K., O.K., don't go getting all wet on me. So should I make the next appointment with Nathan or just piss 'im off?'

'Piss (from Billy) piss 'im off; as Paddy says yer takin' a big, big risk. It's not worth yer life . . .'

'Wow, hold on Billy . . . (looking thoughtful) let's think this through. Simon, you're the only person to see this killer 'Nathan'. If we let him contact you and then you meet up with the older shithead, we can nab the bastards; it will mean . . .'

'Hey, (from Billy) that’s not right! He's talkin' bout you bein' used as bait; don't do it Simon, it's too dangerous, remember me Da and poor Emilee.'

'Can you'se (ignoring Billy) protect me? I'll only do it if'n ya can promise I'll be safe. (To Billy) I knows the risk Billy, but if Paddy says he can guarantee me safety and it'll help catch the bastards, I reckon it's worth it. What 'bout it Paddy, will I be safe?'

'I'm gonna talk to me boss and if he convinces me that you'll be safe, then we'll talk more. We have lots of procedures Simon; they're all tried and tested before we ask anyone to put themselves in harm's way. I promise you I won't let you do it if there's any danger . . . . '

(From Billy) 'There's always danger Paddy, you knows that; how can you promise somethin' ya can't deliver?'

'Just trust me OK; I promise you Simon I'll make sure you're safe and sound; OK?'

'That’s OK with me Paddy; I trust you.'

Silence. The two boys looked at each other and giggled. Paddy waited . . .

'What?'

'C'mon what? Something's bugging you two; out with it.'

'Ummm . . . err. Look . . .'

'For Christ's sake what the problem?'

'Simon wants ya to fuck 'im.'

'Jesus yer callous Billy; don't say it like that. Ya make me sound like a slut. (To Paddy) I'm kinda randy Paddy; I ain't 'ad anal sex fer a while. I got a hankering to have you do me . . . been thinkin 'bout it fer some time. Please Paddy, I ain't ever asked ya fer a favour; I promise I'll be good.'

'Simon whilst I flattered by your offer, it would be very wrong of me to have sex with you. . . . No, no I 'm not finished, hear me out. I'll tell you what I told Billy. I'm a cop and . . .'

Then he repeated to Simon the conversation he had with Billy.

'So, do you understand kiddo; it's got nuthin to do with you, it's all about me and the oath I swore when I became a cop.'

Pause. Billy gave Simon a friendly hug.

'Yeah I guess I'se understand Paddy. I'm sorry if'n I put ya on the spot. I get miserable and 'fraid sometimes about what me future's gonna be. I can't help bein' randy and I don't wanna stop bein randy. I'se all mixed up. Maybe it's 'cause I'm jest a kid; sometimes I wish I was another 10 years older.'

'Don't worry, you'll get there soon enough; don't grow up too fast. The key word is to be 'safe'. I don't wanna read about some kid called Simon found dead in a gutter with his throat cut. Promise me you'll be safe. Now as to the other, let me talk to me boss and see if we can't set something up where we can nab this bastard Nathan and, above all, keep you safe.'

***

Driving back to work Paddy was beset by guilty thoughts.

Man do I feel sympathetic to young Simon. I can well remember when I was his age and the awful sex need that sometimes overwhelmed me. From what I know women don't have the same problem. Us fellas are randy creatures; I guess we're made that way but it's cruel . . . bloody cruel! Thinking back to some of the tricks I used to get up to, young Simon's antics are mild by comparison. I shouldn't and won't be judgmental. Hey, it sure was sweet though; I reckon I'll take his offer as a compliment. So what am I gonna do 'bout setting him up with this Nathan creature? Billy's right, it's very dangerous to involve a young kid like Simon . . . to set him up as a Judas goat. But how else are we gonna nab this parasite and his boss. I don't have any better idea; maybe O'Donnell and the gang can come up with something better.

 

***

(ring), (ring) . . . . 'Hello . . '

'I know were not supposed to talk on the phone, . . . '

'So why are you?'

' . . . but I just need to know if we can advance to the next stage?'

'Yeah, don't make a habit of calling; I've talked to the big boss and it's OK to get the next stage in motion. Nothing has changed since our last discussion in the restaurant; just try and make it seem a random attack.'

'We didn't discuss when, so am I free to pick the best time to do it and confuse people? We still want the blame to be settled so we can gain the best political advantage, don't we?'

'Spot on! Now just leave a coded message when the deed's done. And no more calls!'

'Gotcha.'

 

[1] Slang term for a pound note. Fifty pounds is a fortune to a 14yo kid.

Thanx again for reading. I enjoy all comments as inevitably they help with my writing technique.
Copyright © 2017 grahamsealby; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

UGH! Simon, stay safe. I feel he will be used safely to bring out Nathan and the old man.

I was not even thinking of a mole in the force (makes perfect sense though). This could blow the Simon set up. The only politician I see in this is the Premier or Police Chief and I am having an issue with how this melee could help either.  There must be an underling I am missing.  Like I said it's like a roller coaster ride!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..