Jump to content
    huktaunluv
  • Author
  • 7,211 Words
  • 1,612 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Aaron's Dilemma - 4. Our Weekend Together Pt. 2

This is a joke. Because there’s no way, no way, I heard him say the words I’ve wanted to hear for the last two years.

Sticking my fingers in my ears, I jiggle them. “I’ve gotta get these things checked, ‘cause I think heard you say something about us making love, but that can’t be right.”

Slade laughs, grabbing my fingers from my ears. “Smartass, you know you heard me. Aaron, you… me… us… make love… now,” he says between kisses.

As excited as I am, I have to make sure this is what he really wants, so I pull away reluctantly. “Jones, stop, we have to talk.”

When he tries leaning in again, I hold him back. With a defeated sigh, he moves away with his back against the arm of the couch. I hate seeing the hurt in his eyes as he looks away whispering, “I turned you down too many times. You don’t wanna be with me now, do you?”

I shake my head vehemently moving in closer to him. “How can you say that? I want you. You know I do.”

“Aar, I…,” he starts but I continue.

“Jones, two years of getting the Heisman from you, and now all of a sudden you’re ready. C’mon, you’re only doing this ‘cause I’m leaving,” I whisper, “but you don’t have to, okay?”

He frames my face in his hands. “Baby, this ain’t about you leaving, it’s about us being together. I’m ready.”

I bring his hands to my chest. “Okay. What if I do something wrong and hurt you?”

Slade leans his arm against the back of the couch resting his cheek on his fist. He shrugs shaking his head. “There’s nothing you can do to avoid that. They say the first time will be painful and weird, but it starts to feel good, especially when you’re with someone you love. And, I’ve taken some precaution too.”

My eyebrows furrow in confusion. “Who says? What precaution?”

He blushes taking a deep breath. “People who’ve written about their first time said it. The precaution means less chance for an ‘accident’ to happen. So, we have nothing to worry about everything’ll be fine.”

Thrown by his admission, I stare at him, thinking back to earlier in the truck. “You said, ‘something you’ve wanted for a long, long time’. This was it. How long have you had this planned?”

His eyes drop. “Since a week before your birthday."

In disbelief, I exclaim, "What?!"

He nods. “I was gonna surprise you after the party, but I acted like such a douchebag, and I hurt you. I ruined a special day for you, for us,” he pauses a few seconds, “and that’s the reason why I wanted to walk home. I had to come up with a way to make it right. That’s why I suggested we come up here. Aaron, I want our first time to be special, baby, and it will be. All you have to do is let it happen.”

Slade leans in, but I hold him back. Raking my hands through my hair, I put my head on his shoulder. He kisses my ear. One of his hands rests on my neck while interlacing our fingers with the other.

“Aar, look at me,” he whispers. I raise my head, and our eyes meet. “You never questioned when I asked you to stop. You knew I wasn’t ready without me having to say anything. Why are you questioning me now when I’m telling you that I want this… that I want you?”

Why am I questioning him? For two years, this is what I’ve wanted: to give my virginity to the man I’m in love with.

I hear a low rumble of thunder in the distance, the lightning gone, the rain has slowed and drums in tune to “Adore” by Prince playing in the background.

All my inhibitions are out the window the instant his lips touch mine. Grabbing the back of his neck, I ferociously attack his lips, and he kisses back with the same lip bruising intensity. Our tongues dance in an intimate tango to see who will surrender to the other. His prodding tongue is forceful but soft. Slade nibbles on my bottom lip, and like putty in his hands, I'm pliable, and I surrender to him.

I grasp his shirt; pulling him on top of me, his body presses mine against the arm of the couch, the lumpy pillow uncomfortable against my lower back, but I don’t care. He grinds against me, as he starts his sensual assault on one ear, and moving gracefully over to the other.

Craving more of him, I take off his shirt, and my hands traverse the familiar terrain of his torso. He exhales a low, long breath when I envelop his left nipple in my mouth, and gasps when I flick my tongue over it. His lips linger close enough to my ear to touch but not quite. His warm breath sends little shots of electricity through my body. He lightly runs his fingers through my hair as my lips move across his chest.

He removes my shirt and stretches his body out on top of mine. We make out passionately with lots of neck and lip sucking. When I sit up, he straddles my lap, and gently rocks his hips. My eyes close feeling him slide one hand between us.

“I can’t wait to feel you inside me, baby” he murmurs, stroking my already hard cock.

When I open my eyes, my heart skips several beats upon seeing the calmness, love, and desire in his eyes. I whisper, “Bedroom.”

Standing up, Slade picks up the condom, and entwines our fingers, placing a kiss to the back of my hand. With a motion of his head towards the bedroom, he smiles leading me to the back of the cabin. We kiss and paw at each other along the way only stopping when we fall on the bed in a laughing heap.

Backing away, I stand at the foot of the bed; he sits up placing his hands on my waist, as he kisses and licks my stomach. His hands travel down inside my shorts, massaging my ass while he pushes my shorts down. He places his forehead on my chest and I lovingly kiss the top of his head.

He smiles at me and lays back. I slide off his shorts, giving little kisses up each leg, up to his stomach, all the way to his neck. He hums happily when our lips touch. He gradually backs up, only stopping when his head hits the pillow. I smile down at him, he nods, as if to say, ‘keep going'.

I glide my hands over his soft, muscular body.

“This right here is so sexy,” I say, kissing his wispy, brown treasure trail, and he laughs softly. His thick shaft leaks its clear, pearly release onto his thigh, and I lap it up. His curly dark-brown hairs tickle my nose as I take him deep. His back arches off the bed, as the grip he has in my hair tightens. I lick the sensitive underside of his length repeatedly, and he moans deeply.

I move up to lay beside him. Our teeth clash in another fiery kiss. Slade groans. In an unexpected move, he rolls me onto my back, planting rushed kisses all over my face and neck. I squirm under his aggressive but affective attention.

He licks my navel with a relentless vigor, and I can’t stop my quiet whimpers. He hovers above my painfully engorged erection. The anticipation heightened only by his deliberate movements. I collapse against the pillow from feeling the warmth of his mouth surrounding me. He sucks my cock as if it’s a narrow straw trying to suck up a thick shake. I’m cross-eyed feeling him massage my balls along with his hard sucking. My throbbing member jerks and he pulls back.

Slade sits atop me. Writhing under him, he gasps and closes his eyes. I grab his waist, grinding our hips together; he moans letting his head fall forward. Clasping the back of his neck, I pull him down peering into his gorgeous blue eyes. Our mutual undulating continues with my heavy pants and his moans melding together in a steamy, erotic bouillabaisse and ending with a deep kiss.

Without a word, he leans over producing a bottle of lube with extra condoms, and places them on the nightstand. Amused, I look up at him. “Do you really think we’ll need all those?” He smiles with an exaggerated shrug, kisses me on the neck, while placing the lube in my hand. Thrown, I stare at him.

The panic in my eyes makes him laugh warmly. He frames my face lovingly. “Baby, relax. You gotta get me ready,” he says, opening the lube. “Put it on me and your finger. You have to go slowly, okay?”

I nod. He kisses my forehead, rolls off me and onto his back, spreading his legs just wide enough for me to fit. When I kiss, lick, and bite his inner thighs, he moans huskily and his legs open wider.

“Hold your legs back for me,” I whisper, watching in quiet fascination as he grabs the back of his knees, and pulls them close to his chest. He watches me. I can see the vulnerability of being exposed so openly in his eyes, and smile to soothe his unease. He smiles back with a nod.

I knead the sides of his ass along with several light smacks making his tight beautiful hole wink in anticipation. His usual scent is stronger and more intoxicating, and I can’t resist leaning in to do the one thing I’ve always wanted to do. When my tongue swipes against him, Slade jerks, drops his legs with a squeal, and tries to push my head away to no avail. Whimpering heavily, he rolls to his side nearly trapping my head between his muscular thighs. My gentle, persistent prodding has him muttering incoherently, rolling his hips, and panting when my tongue delves deeper.

His passionate moans have my untouched cock twitching. Rolling him onto his back, his moans become guttural, when I stroke his cock, massage his taint, and continue to rim him all at the same time. His hands roam over his chest and stomach before he hugs his midsection tightly.

"Aaron, oh, G... baby, it feels so good," he moans.

I could do this all night long, but there’s something else I want to do more, I sit back to grab the lube. “Ready?”

Glassy-eyed, he nods. Pouring the slightly warm substance on him is unbelievably sensual, as he bites his lower lip. When I push my finger, he clenches tight with a pained grunt. “I’m gonna pull out,” I tell him.

A thin sheen of sweat develops on his forehead. His once hard cock slowly deflates. Slade shakes his head. “No. I just... gotta get used to it,” he replies with barely a whisper.

He eventually relaxes enough for me to push my finger in more. “Still hurts?”

“Kinda. You can move it around more.” A couple minutes later when I flex my finger, he moans, “Mm, yeah, I like that. Keep doing that.”

Moments later, I cautiously insert a second finger. He moans, undulating his hips, cooing for me to go a little harder and faster. Inserting a third finger, he grips the sheets tight in his fists, his head shoots up from the pillow with long, loud mix of a groan and whimper, and his body vibrates uncontrollably. Slade’s hand clasps over my hand that’s massaging his chest.

With my fingers still deep inside him, I whisper in his ear, “God, you’re beautiful. I want you so bad.”

He groans rotating his hips slowly, staring intensely into my eyes, and says, “Then take me, baby.”

I grab the condom he gifted me from the foot of the bed. My hands tremble as I try to open it. Slade soothingly grips them in his and they steady. He rips the package open and sheaths the latex on me. He pushes the hair back from my eyes. I press our foreheads together, while tucking a pillow under his back. The vulnerability from early is no longer visible anywhere in his demeanor. There’s only unadulterated lust in his eyes.

Positioning myself, our eyes never leave each other as I slowly push forward, but there’s no give. “Relax and push out, it might help. Don’t forget to breathe,” I say aloud to remind us both to do the simple task.

After a few attempts, Slade grimaces when I finally breach his inner sanctum, and he shuts his eyes tight. His breathing is quick and shallow as his nails dig painfully into my thighs. I caress the sides of his face in the hope of taking his mind off the pain. He barely opens his eyes but I can see them watering. I place little pecks to his lips trying to help him relax.

A tear rolls from his eye. Concerned, I wipe it away. “You okay?”

With labored breaths, he chuckles and answers jokingly, “You’re a helluva lot bigger than three fingers, Aar.”

I chuckle, but truthfully tell him, “Jones, we can stop right now, and everything’ll be fine between us.”

He cups my cheeks, smiling sweetly at me. “I know, but we’re not stopping. I’m fine, baby, I swear.”

I bury my face in his neck, and place light kisses and licks to my favorite spot coaxing him to relax. I, myself, try to relax due to being in such a warm and intense grip. I soon realize I’m all the way inside him, and Slade’s rolling his hips. He wraps his legs around me and gently massages the nape of my neck.

“I love you so much,” I say against his lips.

“I love you, too,” he sighs when I begin to slowly rock inside him. “Kiss me.”

The kiss is unrushed, deep, and sensual. I feel him twirling my hair with his finger.

I move deliberately, listening to him, and adjust accordingly. His pained groans become soft moans with my long, slow thrusts. With his legs now hooked over my arms, the new position has him moaning steadily. Quickening the pace, I take his flaccid cock in hand and he mewls his approval. I stroke him in time with my thrusts until it smacks hard against his stomach.

With another adjustment, Slade exclaims loudly, "Oh, shit!”

Scared, I stop. "What’s wrong?"

Instantly he grabs hold of my waist and drives his hips forward. "Baby, don’t stop."

The pulse beating in his neck sets something off in me; I suck on it hard, he whimpers loudly, digging his nails into my biceps. Pushing his legs closer to his chest, threads his whimpers and moans together in an erotic symphony of music with my quickened pace.

Seeing the goosebumps develop on his arms, I can’t help but feel triumphant at having caused it. Leaning forward, I kiss him deeply. He grabs onto my ass, pulling his lips from mine, he moans, “Aaron, harder.”

“Oh, God, you feel amazing,” I purr, giving into his pleas, but soon slow to a stop. If I keep up this pace, it will be over too soon. Slade rocks his hips, and I try to hold him still, but it doesn’t work. He grunts when I pull out.

Rolling me over on my back, his hands and lips are everywhere. Our fingers clasp together in a desperate hold as he settles atop me and rubs our cocks together.

“Stop or you’re gonna make me come,” I manage through strangled moans.

Slade stops with a smirk on his face. I feel his warm breath ghost across my face and his sapphire blue eyes darken. He rubs our noses together several times before kissing me breathless. Moving our hands above my head, he nibbles my ear, and whispers seductively, “Baby, I need you back inside me.”

I nod approvingly. He releases my hands, takes a few deep breaths before cautiously lowering himself onto my still swollen member, and lets out a long moan. When I involuntarily thrust, he throws his head back with a loud whimper, bites his bottom lip, and starts rolling his hips in slow, small circles. My hands scale his chest and back aimlessly.

“Jones, oh my, God,” I moan, using his shoulders as leverage, I thrust relentlessly into his tight channel.

“Oh, right there, right there,” he cries out, grabbing onto the headboard.

His heavy cock thumps against my stomach with a steady thwack. The lust in his eyes is heady. He massages my chest deftly, contracting with my thrusts, and it has me cross-eyed. I moan, pushing my head back against the pillow, as he continues his slow rocking.

Gripping his hips, I successfully end his torturous movements, and slide out of him. His eyes widen when I pull him to the center of the bed, and flip him onto his stomach. I kiss and lick down his back. He sighs when I nip each butt cheek playfully. There’s no hesitation delving in to tongue the sensitive bundle of nerves that have stretched to accommodate me. He reaches back to hold my head in place. Burying my tongue deep inside, he moans my name wantonly. When I pull him to his knees, his head falls to the bed, and wiggles his ass slightly.

“You can stop growling like I’m a piece of meat someone’s trying to take from you," Slade jokes between panting breaths.

"I wasn't growling."

“Yeah, you were.” He jerks then chuckles when I smack his ass. Doing something, I’ve seen done in countless pornos, I rub my cock along his awaiting hole multiple times, and he pushes back moaning, “Baby, stop teasing me.”

Gliding my hands over his back, I wrap my arms around him, pulling him against my chest, and he throws an arm back around my neck, kissing me fully. Knowing this is almost over I slowly guide Slade onto his back. I always imagined us being face-to-face when we came the first time we had sex, and that’s about to become reality.

I wrap a hand around his swollen cock, and then with a well-positioned thrust inside him, he cries out, “Holy fuck,” gripping onto my biceps, and bites his lip.

My whimpering moans are uncontrollable. I don’t know how to handle the overwhelming sensation of him clenching tight onto my cock. I grasp his waist with a bruising hold and unhurried thrusts. Looking down I see how I disappear inside him, and it makes my breath catch.

Slade coos, “Oh, baby.” I tenderly hold his shoulders to drive deeper into him. He closes his eyes turning his head and nips my wrist.

Our sweaty chests and foreheads press together as we continue our lovemaking. He wraps his arms around me, his fingers dig into my back with his legs tucked tight to the sides of my waist. The harder I thrust the louder he moans. With one arm still around me, he starts stroking his cock, and his lips find mine.

A couple minutes later, Slade mewls, “Aar, I’m gonna come, baby, don’t stop.”

Feeling the tingling in my back, I mutter, “I’m about to come too.”

“Baby, open your eyes,” he moans. I hadn’t realized I closed them. When we lock eyes, it happens, he shudders strongly, and his creamy nectar squirts between us. A gentle slew of curses pass my lips as I follow behind him. Stars burst before my eyes. My body convulses. If making love feels like this all the time, then sign me up. I collapse on top of him. Sated, I don’t move.

“I love you, Aaron,” he whispers, kissing my ear.

Pulling back, I look him in the eyes. “I love you too, Slade.”

I’m still inside him making small movements that make him moan, as we share a soft, languid kiss, which ends only after I soften and slide out of him.

I lazily toss the condom in the trash. He pulls me back on top of him, and wraps his legs around me. We lay together, our bodies entwined, kissing, and holding each other. He puts his forehead to mine.

Caressing his cheek, I ask, “Jones, you okay?”

He nods. “Yeah, I’m a little light-headed, and my whole body feels really warm and tingly. It even feels like you’re still inside me,” he answers with a raspy voice.

I kiss his forehead. “You gonna be alright?”

“Yeah, once my heart stops racin’.”

I run my thumb across his lips and he playfully sucks it. With a kiss to his nose, I say, "I'll be right back."

Tugging on my hand, he murmurs sleepily, “Where you goin’?"

“Bathroom.”

I quickly grab and wet a couple washcloth, and walk back into the room to find Slade removing the soiled linen, and tossing it into the corner.

“Made a little bit of a mess,” he chuckles, laying across the bed.

"Here," I say, handing him a washcloth. I clean my front before wiping his back, and he does the same for me. Climbing back on the bed, we hold each other, and stare into each other’s eyes.

“I love you, baby,” he says, kissing me tenderly.

“Two years of not hearing it; I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of hearing you say it. I love you too, baby.”

Laughing soundly, he asks, “Did you just call me ‘baby’?”

His infectious laughter has me chortling along. “Yeah, you gotta problem with that?”

Slade makes a stank-face. “Yeah, it doesn’t sound right, does it?”

I wrap my arms tight around him. “No, it doesn’t. I’ll give you a new name. What do you think of ‘sugar drawers’, oh, no, ‘Jonesy-wonesy’, I like that one better.”

He smacks my chest. “You better not. Go back to calling me plain old 'Jones', okay?”

“You got it… plain old Jones.”

He looks at me and we both crack up. He puts his head on my shoulder, grabs my hand, and kisses it. “You’re such a smartass.”

<><><><><><><><>

I awaken in the middle of the night to Slade lazily kissing my neck and ear while caressing my chest.

Sleepily, I ask, "What's wrong?"

“Nothing’s wrong, baby. I just want you."

We make love for the second time. It's slower and more explorative but doesn’t last as long. He falls asleep first. His disheveled chocolate brown hair makes him look even sexier. Looking at him, I’ve fallen more in love with him. I hate knowing that in two weeks, it'll be months before we hold each other like this again. Snuggling in closer, his rhythmic breathing lulls me to sleep.

<><><><><><><><><>

I think I smell bacon. It makes my stomach grumble. I stir only to realize that the smell is real. Hell, yeah, Slade's making breakfast. I take a deep breath and smile. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I stretch and pull on my shorts before heading to the kitchen.

He has his back to me. I walk up behind him placing a kiss to his neck. He lets out a startled yelp. "Aar, what the fuck, man?” he says, elbowing me in the stomach.

“Damn. You didn’t have to do that so hard,” I gasp.

“Serves you right for sneaking up on me.”

“I wasn’t sneaking. I was being romantic.”

He rolls his eyes. “Try harder next time.”

Burying my face in his neck, he moans, and leans back against me. My breath hitches slightly when Slade turns, and backs me up against the opposite counter, wrapping his arms around my waist, and his hands travel up my back. He plants random kisses over my chest. Tilting his head back, I claim his lips.

I lock my arms around his neck. “Mm-hmm, you taste like bacon. Can I have you for breakfast?”

He snickers placing his forehead on my chin. “After last night, I think two times is my limit, so I’m not on the menu today.”

With a devilish grin, I say, “But I’m sure there are other things we can do.”

He cocks an eyebrow. “Baby, you play your cards right and we’ll do those things.” I laugh giving him a kiss. “Ok, go shower. Breakfast should be done by the time you’re through.”

Before I walk away, I swipe a bacon strip from the plate, and he swats at my hand with the spatula. He misses but I feel the sting of him smacking my ass. I head for the bathroom massaging my ass. Turning on the shower, I strip and stare into the mirror. I’m not exactly sure what I’m expecting to see. I know I don’t look different but I definitely feel different. Good, there’s no huge sign over my head blinking, ‘I FUCKED MY BOYFRIEND’.

Shrugging it off, I step into the shower letting the hot water hit my back. I wet my hair thinking I should cut it, but that won't happen. I pledged never to cut it after my last round of chemotherapy when it took forever to grow back. After all this time, I can still remember the stares. I knew they felt sorry for the sick, bald boy wearing a too big baseball cap.

I’m in my own world when Slade knocks on the door yelling that breakfast is done.

Startled, I call out, “I’m getting out now.” I hop out, dry off, and don’t bother getting dressed. I wrap a towel around my waist and head to the kitchen.

“About time,” he says.

Leaning against the counter, I ask, “What’d you make?”

“Well, bacon, uh, veggie omelet, home fries and toast,” he says, handing me our plates.

I take a huge whiff. “It smells so good.”

There’s a slight limp to his walk as he joins me at the table. He grimaces when he sits down.

“Why didn’t you tell me I hurt you?”

Slade smiles warmly. “You didn’t. Don’t worry about it, okay?”

“Are you sure?”

He leans over kissing me. “I’m fine, Aar. It's all good.”

“Ok,” I mumble. Famished, we kill our food in record time. I rub my full belly and burp loudly.

"You tryin’ to steal my burping title, hombre?" Slade asks, arching an eyebrow.

Laughing, I stand collecting our plates, and wash them. When I walk back over to the table, Slade has a serious look on his face. “What’s wrong, Jones?”

He takes my hand. “C’mon. I wanna talk to you.”

Apprehensively I let him lead me to the couch. “Okay.”

“Aar, are you okay about last night?” Slade asks quietly, playing with his hands.

I entwine our fingers. “Yes. But I gotta admit, I thought I might disappoint you, and you’d hate that your first time was with me.”

He nods his head slightly. “There was a small piece of me that thought you’d dump me for making you wait for something that wasn’t worth waiting for.”

“Jones, you were definitely worth waiting for. Hell, even if we never did it again, we’d still be together ‘cause I love you that much.”

Slade smiles, leans in to kiss me, and he rubs the tip of my ears. “Aar, when we weren’t having sex, my feelings for you were already intense. But after last night, it’s even more so.”

He covers his heart and I cover his hands with mine. The tears well up in both our eyes.

“I watched you sleep last night, and knew without a doubt I'd fallen more in love with you.”

We lean in. The kiss we share is representative of our relationship sweet but passionate. We wipe away each other's tears. We don’t say much else as we cuddle on the couch. There’s nothing else left to say. He knows how I feel, and I know how he feels.

The vibrating buzz of my phone disrupts our moment. I begrudgingly lean over to grab it off the table, and answer it, “Hold on, Ma.” I go outside and sit on the soggy step. “What’s up?”

“Nothing, I just wanted to know if you were still alive, that’s all. Having fun? Have you and Slade been able to spend any time alone?”

“We stole a couple of minutes but I really don’t want to talk about it out in the open.”

“Alright, I know it’s none of my business. Go back to what you were doing. Call me later.”

“Yes, ma’am, I will.”

“Okay, I’m gonna let you go. Love ya, sweetie.”

“Love ya, too. Bye.”

Walking back into the cabin, I come in on the tail end of Slade’s conversation with Miss April, “… see you, Monday.” Putting his phone down, he sighs, “So far, so good, she doesn't suspect.”

“Same here,” I say, shaking my phone. “What do you wanna do now?”

“We can watch TV. Or, we can go lay out on the raft.”

I smile naughtily when an idea hits me. “Have you showered yet?”

Shaking his head, he answers, “Not yet. Why?”

Giving him my best smile, I say, “I just found one thing we can do.”

“What?’ he asks suspiciously.

“We shower together. I’m already dressed for the part.” I point to my towel-clad waist. “There’s plenty of hot water. I won’t try anything. Promise.” I cross my heart.

“Fine,” he says with a skeptical look.

I maneuver him to the bathroom by his shoulders. Once I have the water going, he undresses joining me under the soothing spray.

“This feels nice,” he sighs as the water hits his back.

Picking up a washcloth, I turn him around to wash his back, and then his front. Taking notice of his peach fuzz, I make a mental note for him to shave. Dabbing shampoo in my hands, I work them through Slade’s hair, and he moans as I massage his scalp. I rinse and repeat.

Now onto the most difficult part, cleaning his cock, and resisting the urge to wrap my lips around it. I notice his dick getting harder. It’s not easy to ignore, but I clean it swiftly, and move on. He flinches when the washcloth touches his backside, and upon further inspection, I see he’s a deep shade of red.

“You’re bruised,” I tell him solemnly.

I must look pathetic because he smiles at me. “Nothing we can do about it, right?”

“I’m sorry. It’s my fault.”

Slade locks his arm around my neck kissing it softly. “Don’t worry about it. It’ll go away.”

I reach past him to turn off the water as he continues kissing my neck. “We should get outta here before we get ourselves in a situation we won’t want to get out of.”

“A few more minutes won’t hurt,” he says pecking my lips.

“Jones, you’re not helping,” I whine between pecks. “I’m on my best behavior, remember?”

“You’re no fun.”

He gets out first and dries himself off. He wipes the mirror and looks at himself. With a chuckle, he says, “Good, there’s no sign over my head blinking, ‘BEEN FUCKED BY MY BOYFRIEND’.”

I laugh heartily. “That's funny ‘cause I didn’t see my sign either when I checked earlier.”

Spanking my ass hard when I bend over to dry my legs, he says, “We know each other too well if we did the same thing.”

I run the back of my hand across his cheek and give him my best stank face. “Yeah, we do.”

Slade laughs. “You want me to shave, don’t you?”

With a big cheesy grin, I reply, “Yes, please.”

He reaches for my shaving kit. “Fine, but I'm using your razor.”

“What’s mine is yours,” I say. “Oh, yeah, stop smacking my ass so hard. I won’t be able to sit down if you keep it up.”

Slade laughs loudly. “You can talk to me about having a hard time sitting down after you’ve had a seven inch cock up your ass twice in one night.”

His infectious laugh has me laughing along with him. “I guess I have nothing to complain about, huh?”

“No, you don’t,” he answers continuing to laugh.

However, I stop laughing when Slade’s towel falls, and he bends over to pick it up. I watch with enhanced interest as his ass cheeks flex under the fabric when he wraps it back around his waist. My eyes fix on his in the mirror and he gives me a wink.

"You tease."

All he does is shrug innocently, as he finishes his shave. Taking a step forward, I run my hands up his shoulders and rub them. He pushes his ass back against me. Damn! The best thing for me to do is to walk away. I kiss the back of his head.

"I'm gonna get dressed. Do you want anything?"

"No, I'll just grab what I need," he says, reaching back and grasping my cock through the towel.

Moaning, I say, "I thought you said you weren't on the menu."

"Oh, I'm not, but you are," he says with a smile, turning to face me.

Slade unknots my towel and it falls to the floor. The predatory look in his eyes has me backing slowly out the bathroom only stopping when I bump the wall. He steps in closer, kissing my neck, down my stomach, and buries his nose in the tuft of blond hair above my cock. He breathes deeply and groans.

"I love the way you smell. You're all man. You’re all sex. You're all mine," he states before taking my cock in his mouth. My head falls back against the wall. He grips my thighs. "Aar, look at me."

I look down into his beautiful blue eyes; grasp the sides of his head to hold him stationary, "Shit!"

He strokes my rapidly hardening cock. He looks innocently up at me. "You wanna come, baby?"

I nod.

"No, say it," he says gripping the base of my cock hard in one hand and stroking gently with the other. “Say, 'Jones, make me come', and I’ll let you fuck my mouth the way you did my ass last night."

He slows his strokes and swirls his tongue teasingly around the tip of my cock. It feels so good. My strangled grunts and incoherent muttering fill the air, but I manage to utter, "Jones, make me come."

I tighten my grip in his hair and proceed to thrust without pause, but I know he can handle it. He always brags about his lack of a gag reflex. I whimper feeling the tip of my cock hit the back of his throat, and he swallows. It doesn't take long to fill his mouth with my release. My sensitive cock is still in Slade's mouth as he sucks it to the point I start convulsing.

I grab his hair yanking his head away with a deep growl. "Holy shit, stop!”

Using the wall, I slide to the floor with a smile.

"Yeah, I know, it felt good," he says leaning in for a kiss. I bring his leg over to straddle me and he wraps his arms around my neck. His tongue darts sensually in and out of my mouth, grunting when I nip his bottom lip.

"You never cease to amaze me," I tell him quietly.

"What can I say, I'm awesome! C'mon, big boy, I'll help you up.” With one swift motion, Slade hauls me to my feet. The rush has me a little wobbly, and I hold onto him for support. He looks concerned. "Baby, you okay?"

"I'm fine. I'm fine. Just a little light-headed is all," I reply laughing.

He looks unconvinced, but after a few seconds, he says, "Okay. Get dressed. I'll go finish up."

"Alright. Hurry up."

I kiss his neck and head to the bedroom. I search for something to wear, settling on a pair of old football shorts and t-shirt. Once dressed, I go back to the bathroom, and stand in the doorway. Slade's flossing.

“Almost done?”

“Yeah, uh, give me a couple more minutes.”

I walk over, placing my hands on the sink, trapping him in front of me. He winks and keeps flossing. I kiss his ear and whisper, "I want to do something later."

Slade naughtily stares into my eyes. “What?”

“Well, after your little display a few minutes ago, I’m thinking I want to do something to help soothe that ache you have.”

He smirks. “How’d you plan on doing that?”

I nuzzle my nose behind his earlobe before capturing it between my teeth.

“By having you bent over with my tongue buried deep in your ass. I’ll have you moaning my name like last night.” His hands drop leaving the floss dangling from his mouth. Returning his earlier smirk and winking, I say, "What's taking you so long? Hurry up."

I pat his ass and walk out the bathroom without a backwards glance.

"And you call me a ‘tease’, jackass," he calls out.

Smiling to myself, I open the door, and a blast of warm air greets me. The ground is still damp from the beating it took in yesterday’s storm. Walking down the dock, I check to see how much water is inside the boat. There’s some but we can take care of it before we leave.

The edge of the dock calls to me. I sit down. The wet wood seeps through my shorts. The cool water barely grazes my big toe. I look up to the sky. It really is a gorgeous day despite the dampness. I close my eyes, lean my head back, and take in the warmth. A couple of minutes later, a shade blocks the sun, and a pair of soft lips kiss me from my forehead to my lips.

“How much longer are you gonna be out here? It’s too wet for us to do anything,” Slade says smiling.

“Not much longer.”

“Well, I’m gonna go back inside and chill,” Slade says, maneuvering so we’re face to face. “Don’t stay out here too long, okay?”

Sarcastically, I reply, “Yes, Mother Dear.”

“I’ll give you Mother Dear.” He takes a swipe at me. With a departing kiss, he walks back up to the cabin.

When he's gone, the dread of missing him feels like a dagger in my heart. I miss him already and he's close. He's everything: my best friend, boyfriend, lover, and soul mate.

The tears flow as I look down at the water. I wipe them away angrily trying to regain my composure before going back to the cabin. If Slade sees me like this, it'll upset him, and I don't want that to happen. We've had an amazing 24 hours together. I don't want to put a damper on it.

Letting out a loud sigh of frustration, I slam my fists against the dock.

<><><><><><><>

Hours later my phone rings, and the screen says ‘Ma’s Cell’, and I answer with a smile. “Hey, Ma. What’s up? I called you not too long ago.”

She yells. “Aaron David Brooks, where in the hell are you?”

My smile quickly fades. Then I hear Slade’s phone ring.

“Aaron?” Ma yells my name, and I turn my attention back to her.

“Yes, ma’am? What do you mean? I’m at the quarry with the guys’,” I answer innocently.

Her voice even and commanding, she says, “You wanna try that again? Where the hell are you?”

“I’m with Slade. We ducked out on the group to have some alone time together.”

“Young man, I know for a fact you didn’t go to the quarry. Josh called here looking for you and Slade. Neither of you were answering your phones so he called the house. Now, why would he call here looking for you, if y’all are supposed to be together? This is the last time I’m asking you. Where are you?”

I exhale a long breath, “We’re at Jones’ family cabin.”

The ashen look on Slade’s face must match my own. We’re busted. I can hear Miss April yelling at him, but can’t make out what she’s saying.

“Are you outta your mind? I want you back here tonight. Do you hear me?” Ma seethes into the phone.

“Yes, ma’am.” She doesn't say another word before ending the call.

“Mama-I-,” Slade stutters. “Yes, ma’am. I’ll be back tonight.”

“We’re in deep shit, Jones.”

"Tell me about it," he says looking at me.

We've been so careful up to know with the exception of ma discovering us. I start to think about my dad. What did she tell him? A cold sweat breaks out on my forehead. I gasp for air. Slade’s in front of me. I see his mouth move but hear nothing, and then realize I’m sitting on the couch.

"Aaron? Aaron? Baby? Dammit, look at me." My eyes dart down to Slade. All I see is worry in his eyes. "Baby, breathe, you'll be okay. Try and calm down."

He runs to the bathroom. I don’t see him come back but I feel a cool cloth glide against my face and neck. His soothing words begin to break through.

"You're gonna be okay. You're fine." Slade pulls me into a tight embrace. He rubs my back. My gasping breaths begin to subside and before long, my episode is over.

Wrapping my arms around him, I whisper, "What are we gonna do?”

"I don’t know," he says with a nervous laugh, continuing to rub my back.

"What if they know?”

"There’s no way. All they know is we lied."

“Yeah, they know we were here alone. They’ll put two and two together.”

“Don’t freak out on me. They don’t know. Let’s pack up before they come get us themselves.”

<><><><><><><>

We manage to do everything in just over an hour. It's almost 6pm. There’s no sense in rushing back. I walk over to my iPod and select the song that changed my life. Hearing the rhythmic tune of ‘I Only Have Eyes for You’, Slade looks at me, and smiles. We wrap our arms tight around each other swaying in time to the music. No matter what happens, our parents can't ever take away what we shared last night. When the song ends, we continue to sway while looking into each other’s eyes.

He lets out a long breath, and says, “I love you.”

"I love you, too."

We lock up. While he’s out back, I look fondly at the cabin. Even if I never saw this cabin again, it will always hold a special place in my heart. This is where we declared our love to one another, and made love, not once, but twice. I take a mental picture, storing it where I hope I’ll never forget it.

Slade reappears, and he says, “Ok, Aar, you ready to get outta here?”

“Hell no!”

Laughing, he climbs into the truck, “Okay, Jeeves, let’s get out of here."

Normally, I go above the speed limit, but not this time. I drive the limit because I’m not sure what's waiting for us when we get back to South Hill.

The only thing I know is my world will never be the same after tonight.

Copyright © 2013 huktaunluv; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

What a beautiful chapter, but I can't believe they didn't make up some excuse to their friends. I don't know what they could have said, but not to have their friends cover for them was just stupid. lol

 

I hope they don't get in too much trouble. :)

Link to comment
On 08/26/2013 12:23 PM, Lisa said:
What a beautiful chapter, but I can't believe they didn't make up some excuse to their friends. I don't know what they could have said, but not to have their friends cover for them was just stupid. lol

 

I hope they don't get in too much trouble. :)

I was going to initially have them lie to their friends, but thought it would be better for them to get caught in a lie with their parents, and see where it goes from there.
Link to comment

Lovely chapter. I´m not at all surprised they were caught. On to the next chapter to find out what happens when they get back home :(

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..