Jump to content
    jian_sierra
  • Author
  • 4,248 Words
  • 1,467 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Promises - 1. Chapter 1

From a distance, it’s just a typical parting between parents and their only son. The father is carrying a luggage which he hauled in an old dilapidated car. The son was already sitting in the passenger seat on the front. The mother was on the front door, wailing.

As we look closer though, we find that this is not an ordinary parting at all. Yes, the son is off to work with a family friend’s farm but not through his own choice. The son, one named Mitchell (18 years old), has several bruises on his face. In fact, he also have bruises all over his body which are covered by his clothes, a plain white shirt and faded jeans, at the moment. The bruises were made by the father and upon closer examination, the father is still seething with hidden anger. The son was very silent, barely breathing, and there was no indication whether his bruises were hurting him at all. The mother’s wailing is genuine. She’s wailing for her only son’s fate.

Father and son were ready to go. No one spoke, no eye contact whatsoever. Both were acting as if the other one did not exist. In all honesty, though, the son was actually slightly trembling. He’s afraid of his father. And he’s feeling so insignificant, as if no one wanted him. Maybe it’s better that he’s going to another farm. Will he like it though? He did not think so.

The farm they are going to is about an hour’s drive from their own farm. It was previously owned by the friend of Mitchell’s father. However, the friend died of heart attack six months ago and the new owner, his son (Tom, 28 years old), badly needs farm help. At the time, Mitchell was on good terms with his family and so was able to decline the offer of helping with Tom’s farm. However, Mitchell’s father called Tom early this morning to ask whether help is still needed. As soon as Mitchell’s father learned that no help arrived, he volunteered Mitchell straight away.

After awhile, they arrived at the farm. Tom, who saw the car approaching while he was feeding the farm animals, met them at the gate. Tom was half-naked at the time, wearing only tight fitting jeans. He was covered in sweat from working hard with the result that his body was glistening from sweat. He apologized to the father and son about not being decent. It was a hot day, he explained.

The father took no notice. Tom and Mitchell’s father talked for awhile in hushed voices. Mitchell still sat on the front passenger seat of the car. He was staring at nothing in particular. Only when his father unloaded his luggage from the back of the car did he open the door and stepped out of the car. The father started the engine and drove out without saying anything at all to Mitchell.

Tom observed all of this without saying anything. Tom offered to carry Mitchell’s luggage for him but the young man just moved his head from side to side. Tom sighed. The father told him everything that happened. He wanted to comfort Mitchell but now did not seem to be the right time. Instead, he just led the way towards the house and on to the room that Mitchell will be using, which was next to his room. It was Tom’s old room. He moved to his father’s room after he was gone.

“If you get hungry, there’s some bread and cheese in the kitchen. Dinner will be at 6 pm. If you need anything else, I’ll be in the farm, tending to the animals.” Tom said.

“I’m coming with you.”

“Are you sure? You seem not in the mood at the moment. You can just rest up here.” Tom said with a bit of concern for the young lad.

“I might as well work now, that’s why I’m here after all.” Mitchell said without any emotion in his voice.

And so the two worked. Mitchell was used to farm chores and so he did his work automatically, almost like a robot. Tom was actually impressed. Even though Mitchell was clearly not in the mood, he was doing a good job. A few hours after sunset, Mitchell said he’s going to prepare dinner. Tom was relieved. He hates cooking. Tom sincerely hopes that Mitchell is a good cook.

As it turns out, Mitchell is a great cook. He made pork and beans and it was the best Tom has ever had. They sat in the table, Tom tried to make conversation but Mitchell just listened. Not being much of a talker, Tom ran out of ideas to say and so they ate in silence. When they were finished, Tom made the dishes and Mitchell excused himself.

After the dishes, Tom was ready to retire to his own room. He passed through Mitchell’s room and he distinctly heard sobbing sounds. He was about to knock at Mitchell’s door but he caught himself in time. He listened for a few more minutes. The sobs subsided and before long, a faint snoring could be heard. Tom sighed in relief. The kid had cried himself to sleep.

As Tom was lying in his bed, he could not help but think about Mitchell. Poor lad. Tom sincerely hoped that he’ll be ok by tomorrow.

Before the break of dawn, Tom was up. He put some clothes on and crept out of his room silently, not wanting to wake up Mitchell. There was no need for this, as Mitchell was already up, preparing a nice breakfast from the smell of it. Tom usually did not eat breakfast (actually he does not have the time to prepare it).

Tom went to the kitchen.

“Good morning.” Tom greeted.

“Good morning, sir.” Mitchell replied.

“Sir? I hope I don’t look that old.” Tom kidded.

“Well you’re my boss, right?”

“Technically, yes, but we don’t need to be formal. Just call me Tom.”

“Ok, Tom, how do you like your eggs?”

“Scrambled,” Tom replied with a sheepish grin on his face. Mitchell had his back on Tom so he did not saw this.

Mitchell finished cooking the eggs. He poured apple juice on two glasses. With one glass on each hand, he turned to place the glasses on the table. That’s what he planned to do but as he turned around, he was shocked at what he saw. Tom was still sheepishly grinning, lost in his own world. And so, both glasses flew and its contents flew everywhere but most of it were spilled towards Tom, his t-shirt was now wet.

“I’m sorry. I’ll clean all those up. Take off your shirt. The juice might stain.”

“Don’t worry about it, Mitchell. Accidents do happen.” Tom said this as he took off his shirt.

Mitchell, who was mopping the apple juice that were on the floor, gaped at Tom’s body.

“Hey Mitchell, is there something wrong with my body?”

“No, I mean, yes, you have apple juice on your body. Better go clean yourself.”

“That’s all?” Tom asked, smiling widely.

Tom went and cleaned himself in the sink. After he was finished, drops of water were running down his body.

“Are you ok Mitchell? You’re acting weird. What is wrong with my body now?”

“N-nothing.”

Mitchell was indeed acting weird. After yesterday, he promised himself that he’d work hard at this farm so as to forget his family “problem”. Tom did seem to be a good person and Mitchell actually liked him. But everything changed during that apple juice incident. What Mitchell saw was how handsome Tom was as he was grinning. When Tom took off his shirt, Mitchell saw Tom’s toned chest and stomach. Finally, after Tom cleaned himself in the sink, Mitchell was thinking how hot Tom looked with drops of water running down his beautiful body.

The “problem” that Mitchell had with his parents, particularly his father, was that they couldn’t accept that Mitchell was gay. Mitchell knew he was gay although he’s never been with another man. He liked looking at guys and he is turned on by checking out other men’s packages and asses. He told his parents which was a big mistake because not only did it earn him a major whooping from his father, he was also made to work in another farm.

Mitchell promised himself last night that he’s going straight for his parents. It was just his luck that he’s working for a fine specimen of a hunk.

What Mitchell did not know is that Tom is gay too. Tom told his father and his father couldn’t take it, he had a heart attack. Tom was so devastated that he devoted himself to this farm. He does not go to the town anymore except to buy groceries and supplies. Tom liked being alone as there are no men to distract him. As such, he is able to prevent himself from doing “gay” things. Tom didn’t actually like the idea of Mitchell working there but Mitchell’s father was so insistent, he actually seemed so desperate, that all Tom could do was accept. Tom actually believed that Mitchell is only 15. He was actually surprised to see that Mitchell is already physically matured. Mitchell is quite good looking, has a nice body probably from working in his own farm and the best bubble ass Tom has seen in his entire life.

And so both guys, sitting in the kitchen table, were secretly admiring each other while at the same time feeling guilty about it. Both wanted to reach out for the other and share a passionate kiss but none acted on it. They were both tied up by a promise that none wanted but that they know they should keep for their families’ sake. The question that was nagging at both was for how long they can keep that promise.

It was a month after Mitchell had arrived at Tom’s farm. Both behaved and still kept their promise. They were very close now that they usually tease each other. Tom liked the way Mitchell looked at him while he worked without a shirt on. Tom, on the other hand, always had a hard on when he sees Mitchell’s bubble ass especially when Mitchell bends over to pick something up and Tom was accidentally there to witness the whole thing. It was by no means accidents. Mitchell actually noticed how Tom seems to pay special attention on his ass and at the same time Mitchell noticed Tom’s bulge too whenever he has a hard on. In Mitchell’s opinion, Tom is packing, as such, he used his ass as bait so that he can look at Tom’s very prominent bulge.

The initial attraction of the two on each other had now turned into secret love. Both were in love and both were hurting because they can’t do anything about it.

It was a rather cold moonless night. Mitchell went to bed early saying that he wasn’t feeling well. Tom was actually concerned, he wanted so much to take care of Mitchell but Mitchell insisted that all he needs is rest. Tom was so worried with concern that he did what he had not done for seven months now, he took out a bottle of brandy, poured a glassful for himself and drank. He actually believed that he could use the brandy to drown his misery away. After just an hour, the bottle of brandy was already half empty and Tom had already passed out in a chair in the porch.

Tom awoke with a start. His mind was reeling from the brandy that he drank. He was feeling so hot that he took of his shirt. He then went inside the house and feeling bold from the brandy he drank and knowing that Mitchell is already in his room, he took off his jeans and since he usually does not wear underwear (this particular day was one of them), his semi-hard cock was readily exposed. It felt good to him to finally be naked. Before Mitchell, it was natural for him to walk around naked in the house. Since he can’t satisfy his urges by sleeping with other men, he usually satisfied himself. But all that changed when Mitchell arrived. He can’t even satisfy himself in his own room or while taking a bath fearing that Mitchell might hear him or catch him. The brandy indeed made him brave, he was now touching himself everywhere, loving the feeling of his own hands rubbing against his chest, cock and ass. He finally enveloped his right hand around his now very rigid cock and started jerking it.

Tom was at this position when he caught sight of Mitchell. He wanted to stop but can’t. He was cumming all over himself and the sight of Mitchell’s beautiful face made him cum like never before. After a minute or two, cum were running down Tom’s chest and his cock was still hard. Tom and Mitchell’s eyes were locked together. Then Mitchell turned around.

Tom was hurt. He actually believed that Mitchell cared for him, that Mitchell wanted him the way he wanted Mitchell.

“This is not working.” Mitchell said.

“I’m sorry, Mitchell. I’m just letting off some steam. I thought you were safe in bed.”

“I have to go.” Was all that Mitchell said.

Tom wanted desperately to just hug Mitchell and keep Mitchell close to him. He did not want to lose Mitchell. He was so mad at himself for driving Mitchell away for what he did.

“Where would you go? Your father made it perfectly clear that he did not want you back.”

“Anywhere but here.” Mitchell said silently.

“If you have to go, there’s something I must say first. I love you.”

It was like the world stopped moving. Tom broke his promise. He did not care. He’s done feeling guilty about being gay, Mitchell meant the world to him. But Tom was in for a world of shock. Mitchell did not say anything. But then again he did not move too. It was like he stopped moving too the same as the rest of the world. The feeling of rejection was so much, Tom’s body fell on the floor involuntarily. Tears were brimming from his eyes.

As it happens, Mitchell was crying too. He heard Tom collapsing on the floor. He wanted so much to comfort Tom. But Mitchell could still see the rejection in his father’s eyes, he could still feel his father’s punches against his young body.

“You can go now, Mitchell. I never got any acceptance from my father the same as you. And I think I was wrong in thinking that I could get that acceptance from you. I’m sorry for the mess I made.” Tom said holding back tears.

It was like a bucket of cold water was splashed down Mitchell’s body. All he needed was acceptance too and as it turns out, he’s denying Tom of it. Mitchell turned around, saw Tom curled up on the floored and went to Tom.

“I’m sorry, Tom. I love you too.”

Both still crying, Mitchell was holding Tom tightly. Mitchell wished that he could take away the pain that Tom was experiencing. Tom was holding on to Mitchell. They were sharing each other’s love and pain.

Both heart beating fast, they shared the most romantic kiss, Mitchell’s first. It turned passionate in a matter of minutes. Tom being the experienced one showed Mitchell the joys of kissing. Before long, Mitchell is now an expert kisser and lips and tongues were used in the kiss.

Tom is still naked and had the best hard ons he had in his entire life. Mitchell was now admiring the cock that he was fantasizing about for over a month now. He was right, it is big (10”). Mitchell can’t explain it but the size of Tom’s cock was sending his body in heat.

Tom’s mission right now was to strip off Mitchell. He succeeded in taking off Mitchell’s shirt and he was rewarded by Mitchell’s lean upper body. Tom proceeded in kissing and licking Mitchell’s neck then down his nipples. Mitchell was now laying down in the floor with his eyes closed enjoying Tom’s lips and tongue on his nipples. Meanwhile, Tom’s hands were busy undoing Mitchell’s jeans and sliding it off from his body. As a bonus to Tom, Mitchell wasn’t wearing any underwear and so he was able to see Mitchell’s cock right away. It’s an impressive cock (8”).

The two kissed again. This time it was Mitchell’s turn to kiss and lick Tom’s neck and nipples. As Mitchell licked Tom’s chest, he could still taste dried cum on it. It tasted slightly salty and sweet at the same time. Mitchell was excited to taste the undried type and he knows exactly how to do that. But Tom beat him to it. Apparently they were thinking of the same thing. Tom had Mitchell lay on his back again and he started by fondling Mitchell’s balls. Then Tom started licking Mitchell’s shaft and balls. Soon, Tom was moving his tongue through the entire length of Mitchell’s cock. Tom missed this and he was making out with Mitchell of all person.

Mitchell on the other hand was mesmerized by the sensation of Tom’s lips and tongue on his cock and balls. He never knew that the feeling could be this intense. Aside from enjoying the feeling, he was fantasizing about doing the exact same thing to Tom’s huge cock. Somehow he knew that he would enjoy giving Tom pleasure as much as enjoying what Tom is doing to him.

By now Tom has Mitchell’s cock half way down his mouth and throat. Having had practice with some random guys in the town, he knew that he could take Mitchell’s entire length. However, he wanted to take it slow. He wanted Mitchell to enjoy this as much as he is enjoying himself. He willed himself to go slow. If it were up to him, he would now be bobbing his head up and down Mitchell’s cock. Instead, he was taking Mitchell’s cock inch by inch.

Mitchell was writhing with the intense sensation of it all. He was watching Tom as the hunk took his cock into his mouth until Mitchell’s cock was all inside Tom’s mouth and throat. Mitchell dared not breathe as Tom deep throated his cock and when Mitchell almost passed out from holding his breathe, Tom eased up on his cock a bit to get air on his lungs. Tom made eye contact with Mitchell and both smiled. They both breathing hard. Tom was about to go down on Mitchell’s cock again but Mitchell stopped him and they shared another passionate kiss. Tom broke the kiss so that he can envelope his lips around Mitchell’s cock again and he went up and down that cock, giving Mitchell his first blowjob.

Mitchell watched rapturously as Tom worked his cock. Sometimes Tom’s right hand would fondle Mitchell’s balls or caress his ass. Mitchell watched all of this. He wanted to learn everything because he knew that he wanted to do the exact same thing to Tom’s huge cock.

After awhile both felt it. Both knew that the climax is near. Instead of easing down a bit, Tom increased his pace. Mitchell wanted to scream but instead he let out a moan. He wanted so much to take hold of Tom’s head and fuck his mouth but his respect for Tom made him control himself. And then Mitchell screamed out Tom’s name.

Mitchell is on the floor spent. Tom is still milking his cock for cum. Tom loves the taste of cum and Mitchell’s cum was special to him. He made sure nothing was wasted and tried very hard to swallow all of it. When Tom was sure that Mitchell’s cock was clean, he laid beside Mitchell and they cuddled together.

Mitchell fondled Tom’s huge cock. It is still rock hard and flowing with pre-cum. With Tom laying on his back on the floor, Mitchell had his way on Tom’s cock. Mitchell jerked it first, loving the way it feels against his hand. Mitchell thought he enjoyed the feeling of jerking himself from time to time but what he was surprised about was the way he enjoyed jerking someone else’s cock especially Tom’s huge cock. Mitchell then started licking every inch of that huge cock.

Tom was in heaven. He loves the feel of Mitchell’s satiny lips on his engorged cock. After a long, painful man-fasting, here he is enjoying every minute of being with Mitchell. Tom was moaning as Mitchell licked and sucked his balls. And he literally went mad as his cock head was engulfed in Mitchell’s warm, wet mouth.

Mitchell was having trouble with Tom’s huge cock. Somehow, he could not get the full length of it inside his mouth and throat. Mitchell sucked what he can and those that he can’t get inside his mouth, he jerked with his right hand.

They were on that position for half an hour, Mitchell giving Tom a blow job. Tom wanted to cum and in about a minute or so he would but then Mitchell stopped. Mitchell went on top of Tom and they kissed again, Mitchell rubbing his bubble ass against Tom’s huge boner. Mitchell took hold of Tom’s cock and aimed it at his hole. He was about to push against it but Tom stopped him.

“Mitchell, stop that. I don’t want to hurt you.”

Their eyes were locked together again. Mitchell’s eyes were full of passion while that of Tom’s were full of concern. Tom knew that Mitchell is a virgin and that he would surely hurt himself if he continued as he had planned. Mitchell on the other hand wanted nothing more than to feel Tom’s cock sliding inside him. Minutes passed, none moved.

It was Tom who moved. Tom saw from Mitchell’s eyes that this is what he want more than anything else in the world. He would give what Mitchell want but he would like to make sure that Mitchell felt less pain as possible.

Tom made Mitchell go on all fours. Tom then positioned himself behind Mitchell, he was greeted by Mitchell’s bubble ass. Tom started licking Mitchell’s ass. The cheeks then the hole itself. Mitchell was so turned on by this that he was actually moaning. When Tom started teasing Mitchell’s ass with his tongue, Mitchell arched his back. As Tom’s wet tongue slides inside his hole, every part of Mitchell’s body was alive.

Tom’s tongue did its part. It swirled inside and went as far as it can go inside Mitchell’s hole. At some point, Tom replaced his tongue with a finger, then two and finally three. Mitchell was literally pushing his ass against those fingers, loving the way it brushes every now and then against his prostate.

Mitchell wanted more and Tom knew that he could not prolong it any longer. He was about to go get some lube when he saw that his cock was wet with his own precum. He told Mitchell to breathe deeply and to relax his ass. He then aimed his cock against Mitchell’s virgin hole and then pushed.

Mitchell had not felt that much pain in his entire life. But Tom was so gentle and loving that in no time at all, the pain was washed away by pure bliss. Tom’s every thrust was sending waves throughout his body. And in no time at all, Tom gave one last thrust and collapsed on Mitchell’s back, Tom’s cock injecting cum deep inside Mitchell’s hole.

That was the first for the two new lovers. They shared that love and worked towards its nightly climax. There were nights when they would just cuddle against each other, kiss every now and then and talk for hours about anything and everything.

Of course no love is perfect. Both still feel that pang of guilt every now and then. And they would sometimes fight about nothing in particular. But their love for each other always shines through. Everything is perfect until one day, Mitchell’s father visited while Mitchell was in town buying farm supplies and other necessities.

“Mitchell is in town. If you’re willing to wait, he’ll be back soon.”

“I’m not here for Mitchell.”

Tom was curious. What is this all about?

“Please take good care of Mitchell.” Mitchell’s father said looking at Tom meaningfully.

Tom was speechless.

“I knew my son would be better off here with you. I knew that he would find what he wants here. Your father knew all about you and he told me. He was furious, naturally. I knew that you blamed yourself for your father’s death but that was an accident.”

“I wished I reacted better when Mitchell told me but I was so mad it was too late when I came to my senses.” Mitchell’s father continued. “But I do hope that sending him here with you could somehow make up for what I did.”

After that, Mitchell’s father went silent. Tom wanted to say something, he wanted to say thank you. But no words were formed in his mouth. Before long, Mitchell’s father bade farewell to Tom. Just as Mitchell’s father’s car was about to be obscured in the horizon to the east, another car was approaching from the west. Mitchell was on that other car.

Copyright © 2010 jian_sierra; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Overall I liked this story's idea, the whole consept, especially the starting was so dramatic. And the ending was perfect with Mitchell's fater coming to his senses.

 

At some points in the middle part of the story you maybe had too much explanation and stated the obvious, but not so much that it really bothered.

 

Then there was the size 10' farm tool :P

 

Still, enjoyable shortie :)

Link to comment
On 03/24/2011 03:53 AM, Marzipan said:
Overall I liked this story's idea, the whole consept, especially the starting was so dramatic. And the ending was perfect with Mitchell's fater coming to his senses.

 

At some points in the middle part of the story you maybe had too much explanation and stated the obvious, but not so much that it really bothered.

 

Then there was the size 10' farm tool :P

 

Still, enjoyable shortie :)

Hey, Maria. This is one of the first stories I've written. It probably shows, huh? Anyway, thank you so much for reading. And yeah, I've been told I'm a size-queen :P
Link to comment

Okay I'm writing this again. I think this was a hard story to read in the beginning. I dislike anyone who can abuse someone. I forgive his father at the end. Lord talk about large tools. Well we know someone is going to be getting a sore hole. lol. But I don't think he will mind.

 

For their sake i hope the farm does well and they have a decent life together.

Link to comment
On 04/25/2011 02:42 AM, comicfan said:
Okay I'm writing this again. I think this was a hard story to read in the beginning. I dislike anyone who can abuse someone. I forgive his father at the end. Lord talk about large tools. Well we know someone is going to be getting a sore hole. lol. But I don't think he will mind.

 

For their sake i hope the farm does well and they have a decent life together.

Hey comicfan, thanks for reading and writing a second review :P Oh about the farm tools, well, I don't have any excuse. Suffice to say that I don't write about 'them' anymore :) Thanks again!
Link to comment

Hi Jian, and WOW what can I say. I put mysef in Toms's place, his life so like mine.

 

The work, the sadness of the two, the parents all worked so well together so emotive.

 

I dont know how you got through that without doing something. lol.

 

OMG that was so horny Jian. and needless to say, I have something to do. This will keep me going for weeks lol.

 

Blushing like mad now so i'm off.

 

Amazing Jian well done! :2thumbs:

 

I need to read more of what you do and quick :boy:

Link to comment
On 06/12/2011 08:32 PM, Mark92 said:
Hi Jian, and WOW what can I say. I put mysef in Toms's place, his life so like mine.

 

The work, the sadness of the two, the parents all worked so well together so emotive.

 

I dont know how you got through that without doing something. lol.

 

OMG that was so horny Jian. and needless to say, I have something to do. This will keep me going for weeks lol.

 

Blushing like mad now so i'm off.

 

Amazing Jian well done! :2thumbs:

 

I need to read more of what you do and quick :boy:

Um, it has a plot in there somewhere Mark, promise :P And what made you think I didn't DO anything... Anyway, thank you so much :D
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..