Jump to content
    John Galaor
  • Author
  • 2,459 Words
  • 1,133 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Memories_of_a_Night_in_Jail - 2. Chapter 2

John is sent to a cell a step previous to be freed soon. In this cell, he meets another boy like him but with a lot more experience. This boy gives John some advices about how to fend for himself in Morocco.

   

The next day.

It was a little sad when the young black left. All the detainees were freed and the jail remained now almost empty, with only seven persons in. The Spanish people went back to sing and one of them, the most short and slender was doing some dances wearing only his underwear.

Some of the Spanish soldiers there, were watching him with mild leering eyes. I am not sure if any of them was lusty enough to use him during the nights. I felt not any attraction for the slender boy. I was mostly hooked by a male showing a lot of power and manly stuff. They have a special shine on their skin and eyes when they are full of lust and need badly a pussy or something.

Nevertheless, I was in peace with myself. I had an inner strength in my blood that was not common. So, I thought it was the result of the injection I had from the black young man. I began to think that I needed more of this stuff.

Among the Spanish people jailed there, nobody was aware of my adventure with the black stud. I am not sure if they were smelling the scent of the black man in my skin. It was very strong and was oozing through my skin and my breath. I had a faint idea the guy laying next to me, had smelled this powerful scent. But he did not comment. It seemed to me that he also loved this scent.

 

After five days, everybody was washing. They asked the guard for the can of water and we were like showering. I showered myself also, and most of the scent from the black man evaporated.

Later in the morning a group of us were sent to the judge in Casablanca. We declared before the judge why we were in Morocco. And what we were going to do for a living in this country. To look for a work, I replied to the judge.

Some days later, they passed me to another small cell where was another young male that was in the jail with me. The cell had a small tap with water, and the guy had made a ball with his trousers drenched in water and was tapping on the floor like this, plash, plash, plash. Plash, plash, plash. He turned again to pour more water on his trousers and continued tapping it on the floor. Plash, plash, plash.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Washing Moorish style?"

"Washing?"

"Yeah. If you have not soap, this is the only way to do it."

"Ah! I did not know that."

"One is always learning something."

As he was tapping the ball of clothes of the floor you can see the water was going out of the ball carrying some dirt. After twenty minutes he said,

"I finished with this."

I helped him to wring the trousers and he hanged it somewhat from a hook on the wall to dry.

"I going to undress, dude. I suppose you won’t mind to see naked."

"What?"

"I going to wash my shirt and underwear."

"Oh, no. I don’t mind at all. We are all made of the same stuff." I told him.

He stripped of his clothes and began to pour water on them. Then he started to wash the clothes tapping the ball repeatedly on the floor. Plash, plash, plash.

I watched him crouched over his heels while he washed. I felt not any lust for him. He did not look as he had an excess of... his balls full of stuff or something. Then he was not a giver but a receiver, like me.

After he finished, I started doing the same with my clothes. I was naked but guy did not showed any appreciative glance for my body. I was a little disappointed. I would like him to tell some leery comments on my body or my ass. But he do not felt any lust for me. Anyway, he had an equipment that showed... well, I think he was not much equipped. Both his dick and balls were small. But he had not sissy manners or whatever. He simple was not full. I mean... he lacked... stamina... whatever that means. I don’t know, size, power, drive... he do not have any sign of lust in his eyes. He was mostly hungry.

After a while, we were both naked and waiting for our cloths to dry.

"I think we soon are going to be left free."

"Left free?"

"Yeah, dude. They could not have us here forever. They had to feed us, you know? And that costs money."

"I see. And I do not know where to go when they freed me."

"Well, they are going to ask you where you are going to stay?"

"Yeah. And I do not know what to tell."

"Well, but you will give the police an address."

"An address like what?"

"You can tell them 'I am going to stay with my uncle.' And you give his name. So, you have to think of a name just now."

"A name?"

"Yeah. They must see you not hesitate trying to invent a name. You tell the name of your uncle easily. As it were real. You can say your uncle is a republican living here. And the address is... Valencia Street, number 85. Just like this."

"In Valencia Street, 85?"

"Yeah. You have to give the police an address. It’s supposed they don’t want to have any bums in the city."

"I see."

After a while in silence I asked,

"What am I going to eat?"

"You’ve never been... alone in life?"

"No. Never."

"Then you had a family... and a dish of food at the table, every day?"

"Yeah."

"Then, you fucked it up, man."

"Yeah. That’s true."

"Well, now you have to fend for yourself."

"I don’t know how to."

"Well, you have to do a little snick, and a little beg. You wouldn’t find a work here."

"I wouldn’t find a work here?"

No. And you are a little old for a rent.”

"What does mean a rent?"

"A rent? To hustler... If you were... a little younger... you would be a business in renting.”

"Renting what?"

"What you think is for rent? Your ass."

"My ass?"

"The trouble is... that here there is not any shortage of boys to fuck."

"Not any shortage?"

"No. It’s an old tradition here. But as you are blond... and your skin is so white... Well, but you would need a patron for that."

"A patron? What is a patron?"

"I’ve heard a saying. It's like a... like boss. He feeds you and takes care of you. For you are... an asset to him. He rents your ass, or you have to do anything the johns ask to you. The boss knows a lot of men that would pay well for a rent boy like you.”

"You mean... renting my ass?"

"Yeah. You’ve never been fucked?"

"Er... eh... no. I never..."

"Well, I thought you... and that black man..."

"What black man?"

"You know what I am saying. He was sleeping by your side last week."

"A black man?” I asked feigning ignorance.

"Well, Pedro told me all about it. You were reeking of... you know. You were smelling of jizz from the black man for nearly a week."

"Was I smelling?"

"Yeah. I got a whiff of you myself. Pedro told me you were interested in the black man. He said, the black fucked him very well."

"Oh, my!! What a shame!"

I was blushing.

"It’s not big deal."

"What?"

"This is life, dude. We have to do anything to fend for ourselves."

"So, you think..."

"Did you like it? If you like it... then it was right."

"You mean... it’s not big deal?"

"You enjoyed the black inside you?"

"Er... well... I... yeah."

"How was it?"

"How it was? It was... kind of huge. I never... had seen... anything like this."

"Then..."

"I do not understand... how I dared to... so much."

"So much as what?"

"I got it all in. I was like... I was skewered in his... thing.”

"You got it all?"

I was a little scared to tell, then in a whisper I said,

"Yeah. Almost."

"Then?"

"I was shitless scared. For a couple of minutes... I thought I was busted. This thing had killed me. I was really scared.”

"It was so big?"

"No. It was unbelievable."

"Then, why you did it?"

"I don’t know. A cousin fucked me when I was younger. I thought all this was history. But... not. I had fantasies with a strong sweet friend I had. I liked him, because he was very strong. I craved for him. But he was not interested in doing anything with me naked. It was like... he had not desires at all. But he looked very hot. Sometimes, I wanted to feel him. To know how it was to have a man’ like him inside me."

"Well, now you know. You had this experience."

"What about you?"

"Me? What do you want to know?”

"Have you... ever... done something like this?"

"I should not tell any of this."

"Why not? You said this is not big deal."

"Well, nobody tells about this."

"But... once it has started... I want to learn something of life, you know."

"Something of life? Life is very harsh, man. We all have a belly that needs to be fed, you know. Then one has to do anything you are ordered."

"Anything?"

"Yeah. When I was a little younger, I earned some pretty money... my ass."

"You did?"

"Yeah. I was raised in an orphanage. The older boys were fucking all the younger ones, and all those weak enough that could not put a fight had to surrend their asses up. Any bully can top you, or ordered you a head. I had been a bottom many times in a row."

"What you mean... a bottom?"

"A bottom? It’s easy. One is on top and the other is the bottom.”

"Oh! I see. How silly."

"There is some way... I can have some food?"

"You mean outside this jail? Well... let me see. In the port. There in Spain I was in the port countless of times to beg some food in the fishing trawlers. Those are the boats that fish sardines.”

"Then..."

"Then... I jumped on board and asked the man on guard on the ship. I chatted for a while with him and asked politely for some sardines to eat. Then... you know. I got something to eat."

"He gave you sardines?"

"Yeah. That’s life. One gives you some fishes and you eat. Or... you have to take it in a sneak, for nobody gives a shit of you.”

"Then, in Casablanca... Can I beg for some fish?"

"I think you can. The world is the same everywhere. Why not?"

"So, you think I can... I can ask for some food this way?"

"Of course. There’s more. If the skipper likes your mug..."

"What if he likes it?"

"Well, you are a beauty. You have an age... How old are you?"

"I’m seventeen."

"Oh, dude. You look much younger."

"Do I?"

"Yeah. Perhaps the skipper... got a fancy for you and takes you on board.”

"You think he can enrol me?"

"Enrole? Yeah. Of course, he is the skipper. He can do as he please."

"You mean..."

"Yeah. I heard atell... ships of old had a cabin boy to help on the ship.”

"To help?"

"Yeah. Exactly."

"A cabin boy? I had read some novels about sailing ships and they had a cabin boy. But they did not do anything improper."

"Of course. Writers couldn’t tell anything improper. Then the only way you could know about that is by thinking."

"By thinking?"

"Yeah. Nobody is gonna tell improper stories. The must you can know about this is by someone telling in a whisper or something."

"You mean..."

"Yeah. In novels all sailors, and even pirates, are all a chaste gang. Their only known sin is drinking. They got mad drunk and love to fight each other."

"Have you also read novels?"

"Yeah. I’ve read a handful of them. That was when... I was living with a my third foster father. He had a room full of books."

"Then..."

"Thus is life, man. It stinks. All good times have to have an end."

"How can I enter in the port? I’ve seen in Spain it has a guard in the gate."

"It's easy. You are blond and look like a foreign guy. Then, you have to wait for a bunch of sailors coming back to the ship. As you see them, you walk by their side a little on the rear. The guard would not ask them for the passports, then you passed with them into the port."

"You are very clever. How do you know that much?"

"It’s life, dude. Life teaches you a lot.”

"I see."

"Sometimes, life is sweet, sometimes is rough. Sometimes you think that a big thing is going to bust you. But it don’t. Sometimes it hurts, but sometimes fills you... with half a pint of pleasure."

I loved to hear this dude talking. He was like... he was full of wisdom. Then, one of my dreams was to write stories. Then I thought ‘this dude would figure in one of my stories. I was so happy with him that I asked,

"What’s you name, dude?"

"Manuel." He said.

"Manuel? what more?”

"Manuel the son of a whore. Never mind the names, dude."

"Never mind?"

"They mean nothing. If you got not a family, you got not a name."

"I see. My name is John."

"Why John? Aren't you Spanish?"

"Yeah. But I like more to be called John. Like in the novels, you see?"

"Like in the novels?"

"Yeah. I’m living like in a novel. This thing isn’t real. It’s a fucking novel."

"You are a crazy, dude."

"Why?"

"You dared to get that huge dick up your ass."

"Well... er..."

"Was it very big?"

"To tell you the truth... it was... too big. I cannot yet believe I did it."

We both were silent for a while.

 

It was getting dark. The light from a small barred window, was not giving any more light. A dim electric lamp was switched on and gave off a faint light over the gray walls of the cell. Our cloths were already dry and we clothed back.

Tomorrow, it would be another day, I said to my self. I have to hurry up and start the next part, guys.

John would soon be freed and outside the walls of the jail, life is awaiting him full of... discoveries, not all of them pleasant.
This story had been published in "nifty.org" under my own name, John Galaor. You can check my name and stories in the list of Prolific authors.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..