Jump to content
    JohnAR
  • Author
  • 1,193 Words
  • 1,002 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

MetaDeprivation - 16. MetaPrompts 593: Aide (MW4)

This scene takes place just before chapter 1 of MetaWolf 4 (MW4 “MetaBattles”).

“What did you promise this time?” she asked, fearing she knew the answer.

“Him? – Nothing,” MaryAnn asked and answered at the same time. Both knew it was a lie.

They watched the two ‘men’ leaving in the truck.

“You really want to destroy this pack.” She shook her head like a librarian in indignation about the decreasing quality of English literature.

“No. I don’t care about this rabies-infested bunch of mutts.” Her nose was insulted by the stink around her.

“But you made him kill the new alpha,” the dirty blond with no boobs to speak of insisted folding her children’s clothes diligently. They were playing down at the lake. And her husband? She didn’t know where he was. She had long resigned herself to her fate.

“So? You wanted to marry the fat one … just to …”

“He isn’t fat,” Samantha contradicted.

“Could have fooled me.”

“What do you want?”

“Nothing today, my dear. I’m happy with our current arrangement. – I just need to pass the time until they approach the meeting point …”

“And then you’ll whisk out of here?” Samantha made a magic genie movement with her right arm.

“Yep. To my readily waiting Merc …”

“And why that charade?”

MaryAnn moved her attention from that atrocious painting of the Rockies to turn to that very uninspirational and rather bland woman next to her. It was always surprising to her how unremarkable the love-making of men must be nowadays that women fell for her so completely after one night. Well, who cared? “He doesn’t need to know how well I can teleport …”

“You don’t think they know already?”

“’They’ have no clue. He still thinks I want to kill him. Such a dummy.”

Samantha picked up the empty laundry basket to return to the living room with it filled again. Laundry with two small kids never ended. She had dreamed of more than two, but not with Will. With his brother she wouldn’t have minded some more, Burt had been nice; unfortunately, it was true: all the nice ones were gay. In childish spite, she had thrown herself at Will, who had been only too happy to conquer another female. The not anymore future wife of his older brother on top, he couldn’t resist that trophy. He hadn’t planned for her to get pregnant, and she had only partly planned it. Given she was from the same pack, Will’s fatherhood undisputed – he was the new future chief enforcer after all, and it was quite convenient for the pack chief enforcer to get a grandchild given that ‘unfortunate’ Burt event, the wedding had been hastily arranged; neither Will nor she had had a lot of say in the matter. After two not very fulfilling years of marriage, the romantic seduction by a stunning woman had been more than comfort, it had actually been excitement. After delivering her second child, Will’s philandering got so excessive that she fell … for a vampire.

Fate was a bitch.

She had paid for it for years. MaryAnn dropping by, giving her little crumbs of affection, which barely satiated her starvation given Will’s attention went somewhere else; in return that vampire got all the information Samantha had. Not a lot Samantha thought. She didn’t know about any secrets. Neither Stan, her father-in-law, nor Will told her anything, she was a stupid female after all. So she didn’t really know about pack secrets, so she didn’t really betray the pack, she thought; just provided small talk to her little side affair. The good thing about having an affair with a vampire queen was that nobody could find out. Wolves couldn’t smell them.

“So how did you make him shoot the new alpha?” It seemed she had moved back to Colt, one of the men in the car.

“Honey, don’t think about that … they are just some … perverts …”

“Okay,” Samantha stopped. “Aren’t …”

Before she could continue, MaryAnn sat down touching one of the boy’s T-shirts. A distant memory of her son being just three years old, running through the plantation fields, filled her mind. She smiled and bit her lip before she regained her composure. “So what do you know about this not-husband of yours?”

“Who? Burt?”

MaryAnn shrugged.

“Nothing. I mean. Nothing secret. He was … is … a really nice guy. The bigger he grew, the nicer he got. Always standing up for the smaller pups in the pack when we were young …”

MaryAnn rolled her eyes. “A saint?”

“Bernard,” Samantha giggled. A little bit of warmth filled her body for a second.

MaryAnn suppressed her vomiting instinct. “Is that so?”

“He has these big brown eyes …”

“Mmmh.”

“And this deep, gentle voice. When he talks with you, you feel safe …”

MaryAnn could only think: ‘Safe with a man?’

“He would have been the perfect father for pups.”

The vampire noticed the woman had to force herself not to say ‘our pups.’ “He’s big.”

Samantha giggled. “Always been, but when he returned the other day I thought he’d grown even more … and you should see his wolf.”

‘I have,’ MaryAnn thought.

“So strong, so protective, so …” She stopped.

“So what happens to the other men …,” she hesitated, “wolves around him?”

“What do you mean?”

“Does he attract their aggression?” MaryAnn knew men when together always had to prove who had the biggest dick.

“I don’t think so. I think it’s more the opposite …”

“Opposite?”

“They don’t feel challenged by him” – ‘in contrast to Will,’ she added in her head. “I think he inspires them, gives them confidence, they become stronger than they thought they could be.”

“He does that to other men?” MaryAnn didn’t really intend to ask it as a question, it was more a thought growing in her head.

“Yes. I’ve seen Inner Circles before, but never one like this. It’s like each of them pulls each other higher … and Burt,” she suppressed a girly sigh, “makes them more loyal and stronger.”

“I see. But he must have a weakness – he ain’t a Saint,” MaryAnn insisted. Coincidentally, she had gotten up, closed the space to Samantha and taken some socks out of her hands. She made sure her gently rose-perfumed neck was close to the woman’s nostrils.

“Not really. Sweets – yes, he loves sweets like a kid.”

“That’s it?” MaryAnn inched a bit forward.

“I think it’s the only thing,” she was slightly confused about what was happening, “the only thing that would hurt him is when his closest family would deceive him, or betray him.”

“Is that so,” MaryAnn stated, breathing the hint of a kiss on her forehead.

Samantha moaned.

“Oh, it’s time. Sam has delivered the kid.” MaryAnn always called the mutt fucker ‘kid’ in Samantha’s presence. After all, one of the mutts was ‘her’ Burt. “Need to deliver on my promises,” she added with a smirk.

“So you did?”

“Of course, my dear,” MaryAnn had no scruples to confess she had lied before.

“What?” Samantha asked, with a hint of jealousy.

But the vampire queen had already gone.

Copyright © 2017 JohnAR; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Being married to Will, I can't really fault Samantha for being an easy target. After all, she's only a dumb female... 

 

The description of the inner circle lifting each other by adding their respective strengths made me think how great it can be to work together. When people can let go of their own petty agenda. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..