Jump to content
    JohnAR
  • Author
  • 1,055 Words
  • 1,073 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

MetaDeprivation - 20. MetaPrompts 602: Loss (MW2 8)

This scene takes place during chapter 8 of MetaWolf 2 (MW2 “MetaOrigins”)

‘Just tell which room is his, now!’ Zef wanted to shout, but he controlled himself. He realized, he himself didn’t know who he was referring to with ‘his,’ so much jealousy was creeping into his heart. Something he thought he had long digested, worked out of his system, was rearing its ugly head again after so many years.

He had heard the car Prime and his pack left with stop down the road – it seemed he wanted to say goodbye to his mother, that scheming old bitch, Tina had been dragged into the kitchen by a very chatty Sylvia, and suddenly alone, with the testosterone of having potentially to fight to become alpha gone, he realized that all those bottled-up feelings of rejection took hold of his body again.

Slowly, not to raise any suspicion, he walked upstairs. His nose told him immediately in which room Prime had slept over the past two days. With some childish satisfaction, he noticed Prime hadn’t slept with the scrawny existence of a ‘Meta’ – maybe the boy had had headaches after the ceremony yesterday. Instead, he picked up a bit of lowly enforcer stink next to the deep-musky scent he had missed for so long. The endless forest of the Rocky Mountains, the masculine power of everything Alpha, and the tantalizing tarty sweetness of youth hit his nose again, made his right hand lift as if he wanted to touch a shadow of the man who had just left.

Memories of their boyish games up in the mountains during one of their runs or after came to his mind like an old, but never gone old, movie. They traveled via his spine into his cock. He was erect picturing how he’d fucked that lily-white ass with all those freckles up there in the forests, not once, not twice, but three times. Clearly, as if it had been yesterday, he heard Prime moan under him like a Mexican whore doing a millionaire, shouting at him to pound him harder and not to treat him like a doll. And then the recollection of the full bouquet of his feelings for that strong red-haired boy enveloped him; this had been more than just sex between horny pups … they had felt something. One day they even had fantasized about how it would be to serve as an alpha couple.

And then one day everything had stopped. Prime didn’t want to know anything or anymore from him. Zef had long suspected the old alpha had had something to do with that, telling his heir it was unbecoming for a future alpha to get fucked by another male wolf – and an outer circle one on top. Prime had ignored Zef in school, during his shifts, and at every occasion possible. Zef remembered his existence as a young zombie while he had tried to slowly suppress his longing and rage at the same time. He had nearly been happy when Prime had been kicked out, and not only why everyone thought: that this would give Zef a chance to become alpha, but because he wouldn’t have to see the man he had loved so deeply anymore. The daily torture of listening to that baritone voice ripping up his emotional scars would be over.

He didn’t understand why the previous alpha had finally kicked out Prime anyway, despite him stopping gaying around years before. After Zef and until his banishment, Prime had never had a man, he would have known that.

He went to the corner bedroom, the largest of the guestrooms. Boring human scents circled through the air lazily. Nothing. He couldn’t understand what Prime found in that excuse of a boy. When he closed the door, Sylvia suddenly stood in front of him. He must have been so deep in memories that her approaching had escaped his nose.

“So I agreed with Tina what needs to be changed in the kitchen,” she informed him quite controlled. The tears about Prime leaving again were gone.

“Thank you.”

“You will not get him back, even as an alpha,” she said sternly.

“What??” Could she read his thoughts?

“Prime.”

Zef tilted his head. “I don’t …”

Sylvia smiled like a sphinx. “I know what you guys did up in the mountains. It was wrong.”

Zef was confused. Of all Loopes, he would have thought Sylvia would be most understanding of the love between men.

“Prime has a great future ahead of him. In hundreds of years, wolves will still sing about his deeds – about his and his Meta’s.”

A thought grew in Zef’s brain.

“You, though, will be just a tiny footnote in the annals of the West Montana Pack.”

“Are you saying, you stopped Prime?”

Sylvie nodded slowly. “Of course, can’t be in the way of Fate’s will, can we?” she asked facetiously.

“That’s why …”

“Prime doesn’t remember anything about those events. They’re all wiped clean …”

“How?” Zef asked more curiously than angrily.

“Nothing that needs to concern you. You have been assigned your role. Fulfill Fate’s will,” she told him like a teacher. She lifted her head high and wanted to leave.

“And if I refuse?”

Sylvie turned around, tilted her head, and smiled mischievously. “First, he won’t believe you. His resentment for you will grow even further. And second, an unfortunate accident would happen to Tina. And that would be terrible, wouldn’t it?” she asked – cold as the water of rivulets up the mountain in an early spring.

Zef bit his lip. It all made sense now. He remembered how close Prime had become to his aunt in his teenage years before he left.

“So you had him kicked out as well?”

Sylvie shook her head slowly. “Somebody else arranged for that. – Anyway,” she concluded their conversation, “I will be in my cottage if the alpha needs anything from me. I leave this house in Tina’s capable hands.” There wasn’t even cynicism in the last statement.

“Wait!” Zef shouted.

“Yes, alpha?” she asked, feigning submission and grand-motherliness at the same time.

“What happened to the documents Arthur gave you the day he died?” he asked.

Sylvie’s fake smile grew before her lips became thin again. “I’m not aware of any such documents,” she lied perfectly, nodded her head respectfully, and left like a queen.

Copyright © 2017 JohnAR; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Angry 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So much sadness in the wake of Fate's manipulations to get things to happen according to plan. I feel sorry for Zef. How different his life could've been. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..