Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

King's Crossing - 2. Chapter 2

MIKE
"Thank you, sir" I said to the landlord, as he pulled away.
"Enjoy your stay here at King's Crossing" He yelled back.
"Enjoy your stay at King's Crossing......" boy was that an understatement.

I walked into the apartment and immediately knew which room I wanted. There were four rooms to choose from. Three of them were upstairs and one was downstairs near the kitchen. I wanted one of the upstairs rooms; specifically the only one that had a window directly overlooking the pool. It was summer, and I knew the ladies would be out lying in the sun, trying to get those bodies on point; and I had the perfect view. I started unpacking my things and I wondered what my other roommates would be like. The only thing I knew for sure was that they would all be guys. I made sure of that. I just can't live with a bunch of pet peeved filled, caddy, women all year long. It's just not happening. I wondered what race they would be, their religion, what they do for fun, what they like to eat, where they go to school, a bunch of questions buzzed around in my busy mind. I had to actually sit down and take a few slow breaths so that I could compose myself before my roommates began to arrive.

About an hour after I got there I was nearly finished packing. I didn't bring a lot on this trip because it would have been really expensive, so my parents are gonna mail me the rest of my belongings; And it's not like I had to put a bed together or anything, because the apartment was already furnished. It came with a bed, desk, dresser, chair, and a little chest with a padlock at the foot of the bed. Each bedroom also came with a mini kitchenette, panic alarms, and key locks on the doors. If any of these guys were thieves, it was gonna be hard stealing from one of us.

I was finished packing, and about to try and catch the bus to go grab something to eat, when one of the roommates walked in the door.
He looked to be about my age; He was a little shorter though. He wore a tall tee, baggy jeans, and a fresh pair of J's. I wondered what he did for a living; what he was going to school for.

"Hey man, what's up?" I said
"Chillin', chillin', what's good?"
"Just finished unpacking. Name's Mike." I said, extending my hand.
"I'm Ahmad." He said, and roughly shook my hand.
"Nice to meet you." I said.
"Me too." He responded.
'I'm 'bout to go grab some food; we ain't got shit in the fridge. You wanna come?" I asked him.
"Naw man, I gotta get this shit unpacked."
"Oh, ok. Well, if you want, I can help you, then we can go get something to eat afterwards."
"Ai'ight.". He said it, after taking a long pause, maybe contemplating whether or not he actually needed help.
"Cool." I said.

Then I stepped outside and saw his ride. It was a Purple BMW 745, sitting on 22's! I love cars; I knew what it was almost immediately. I was impressed. At least one of my roommates was cool. I went outside to get more of his bags from the trunk, when I got back he had decided on the one downstairs bedroom. It was close to the kitchen and it had the biggest bathroom, due to the fact that it was also the guest restroom. It took about two more trips apiece to get the rest of his belongings out of the car. While we were closing the front door after the last trip, we saw a red Camero pull up and a voice yelled: "Don't close that door!"

AHMAD
What the fuck?! Me and my new roommate Mike were just finishing up bringing the rest of my shit in the apartment when all of a sudden a car pulls up and a fucking faggot gets out talking about "Don't Close that Door!” So, what was my response?
"Why not?"
"Because I live here." He said, walking up to the front door.
"Oh, shit." I said.
"And what is that supposed to mean?" he said. For some reason he didn't get mad like I had expected. Not that I cared or anything.
"Neva' mind man." I said.
"I'm Reggie", he said making a sort of bow or curtsy or some shit. All I know is that it was a gay ass way to introduce himself.
"Yeah, whateva" I said. I ain't even wanna speak to his ass, but my mamma taught me better than to be rude.
"Nice to meet you, Yeah Whateva." He said sarcastically.
"Shut the fuck up faggot." I wanted to say it so bad, but I didn't. Instead I said "Ahmad man, my name is Ahmad."
"Well nice to meet you Ahmad."
"I'm Mike." Mike finally decided to speak.
"Nice to meet you Mike. So is the other roommate here?" Reggie asked?
"Naw, not yet bruh," I said.
"Oh, ok. Well then, that gives me at least a little choice of living quarters"
"What the fuck? Who says that shit?" I thought.
Reggie headed up the stairs to look at the rooms, but I couldn't hold it in anymore.
"Hey bruh," I said. Reggie turned back,
"I ain't wit dat gay shit." I said as politely as possible.
"Child boo. I ain't stuntin' you." Reggie told me.
"It's straight for you to be who you are, but just don't try me."
"Whatever," and he continued up the stairs to pick a room.
Mike was just standing there giggling.
"What's so funny niggah?"
"Nuthin' man. Yo ass is off da chain." Mike said.
"You still wanna get something to eat?" He asked.
"I guess, man." I mean, what else was there to do? Plus, I had to get away from that fucking faggot. I didn't know how I was gonna deal with living in the same house as a gay niggah. I thought back to what I said to Reggie: "I ain't wit dat gay shit."
Boy was I wrong......

REGGIE
"OMG! Girl! He is so fine!" I was lying on the bed in my new room talking on the phone with my best friend Lil' Mama. Her real name is Denise, but we all call her Lil Mama because she used to dance like a grown as woman when she was a little girl and she still does. Mike and Ahmad went and got something to eat and by the time they got back, our last roommate Kevin had arrived. "Both of them are, girl! But I’m really feelin' the thug one girl, Ahmad, that's his name. But to be totally honest, girl, they both can come and beat down these walls, honey!"
"So, what about the fourth roommate?" she asked.
"Oh, he's pretty cool. He mixed wit' Black and Puerto Rican. He was the last one to get here. He actually just got here about an hour ago. He said something about having been at work all day or something. Girl, idk." I always talk in text. It's so much easier to communicate.
"Is he cute?" Typical Denise question.
"Yes girl! But I wouldn't fuck him."
"Why not?" She asked.
"He's just not my type." I told her.
"Oh, I see. He must be more of a pretty boy." She guessed.
"Yep." I confirmed her inquiry.
"Oh yeah, you like them thugged out, street niggahs. One that takes control and dominates yo ass."
"That's right girl! You hit it right on target!"
"Crazy ass." She said.
"I know I am girl! That's why the niggahs love me!"
She laughed.
"But to be honest girl, I think he gay."
"Why you think that?" She asked.
"Idk girl. My gaydar just goes off the charts when I’m around him." I explained.
"Oh, I see." She said. "Why don't you look and see if he's on that gay site you be on."
"Oh, BGC?"
"Yeah. That's the one."
"That's a good idea girl, I gonna do that tonight."
"Child, I gotta go, my momma callin’ me."
"Ok, girl. Ttyl."
"Ttyl. Call me later."
"Will do. Bye."
"Boy, you crazy," Denise said.
"I know girl! LOL"
"Bye." Then we hung up.

KEVIN
OK, so I knew at least one of my roomies was gay; this guy, Reggie. He was so funny and very friendly. I knew we would get along right away. But I don't think anything more could happen between us. He wasn't my type. I'm not really into fems, I mean he's a cool ass dude, but sexually, I go for the more masculine niggahs. Anyway, I finally got all my shit out of my green 2004 Eddie Bower truck and unpacked it all; my room was looking fly as hell. I couldn't wait to hook up with one of these fine ass niggahs in King's Crossing and bring them back to my room. You can tell a lot about a man, just by seeing where he sleeps. I was upstairs in my room taking a shower when I heard the front door open and close. "That must be the other roommates." I thought to myself. I finished my shower, dried off, and got dressed. I had to make myself look as cute as possible; you never know what kind of potential could be waiting downstairs. I put on some Coogi jeans, a Coogi t shirt and some Adidas socks. Then I put on some new Filas.
I headed downstairs, and the first thing I noticed when I got downstairs was this fine ass dread head. He had on a blue t shirt with some light blue ballers and white Forces. Fine as fuck, from head to toe. The other one was cute as well, but not as cute as the dread head. I'm a fool for a niggah with dreads. The other one was a little short, had a cute face, and I could see a grill in his mouth as he spoke.
"What's up yo?" He spoke with a hood accent. It was actually kind of sexy.
"What's up?" I responded.
"I'm Ahmad." and "I'm Mike." They both introduced themselves to me.
"I'm Kevin, but everybody calls me K."
"That's whats up." Ahmad said.
"A'ight K. well, we just went and got a couple pizzas from Little Caesar’s and yall are welcome to get some if yall want." Mike opened the pizza box, and I could smell the melted cheese and sausage as the aroma floated throughout the apartment.

“Mmmmm, something smells good down here!” Reggie came down the stairs.

“You must be hungry as hell, if you could smell this way up there.” Mike said jokingly.

“Oh, what ev.” Said Reggie, then "Wow. For the first time, all four roommates together.”
“Yep. Wonder how this is gonna work out.” I said.

"Hopefully just fine.” Mike replied

And Lord knows, Mike sure is fine.

MIKE
We were all sitting around eating pizza, talking, and having a good time. Then i got an awsome idea. "Hey guys, lets throw a party this weekend."
"That's what's up." Said Ahmad
"I'm down for it" Kevin said
"Me too" Reggie said.
"We need to send out a mass text to everyone we know, all of our friends." I stated.
"Free beer for everyone!" Kevin joked.
We all laughed.

We spent the next three days preparing for the party. We wanted to get a lot of people to come. Seeing how I'm not from here, I just messaged everyone on my myspace page and all of my facebook friends that live here and hoped they would come. Each of us took a different task to prepare for the party. I handled getting all of the food and beer and stuff. We all pitched in a couple dollars to purchase what we needed. Ahmad got out his IPOD, and downloaded all the latest songs. We used his big stereo speakers to blast the tunes that we danced to. Reggie of coarse did the decorating and made sure there was enough room to dance without breaking our furniture. (We was not trying to pay King's Crossing a dime for messing up they stuff.) And Kevin did all of the advertising. He posted on Myspace, Craigslist, Facebook, and some other site...BCGC.....or something like that. I don't know. Anyway, We all pitched in, and played our part. For the most part, the party looked like it was gonna be a success.

 

Copyright © 2011 jt_entertainer; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..