Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

King's Crossing - 5. Chapter 5

BIANCA
Ok, so I went to this party that my Godbrother, Kevin, was throwing at his new apartment with his roommates. It had been a while since I had seen him because he used to live in New York and finally came back down here for good to go to school. His party was really on point. They had great music, lots of liquor, and the finest dudes in Tally. I knew that when I went to this party that I had to be on point. I put on a bomb ass ‘fit, wore some Armani Code perfume, had my hair done, and all. I was killin’ them hoes, rockin’ my stilettos. I called my homegirl, Malieghja, to come give me a ride. She couldn’t come because she had to work that night.
When I got to the party I started dancing immediately. I’m not the type of girl to go to a party and just stand around. I’ve got to be up on my feet dancing the whole night; even if it’s an ugly song, I still got to do something. I go to parties to have fun and be seen. I took a quick break from the dance floor towards the end of the party so that I could get a drink, and when I came back to the dance floor I saw one of my homegirl’s SwagGit chilling in the corner. I walked up to her. “What’s up friend?”
“Shit, chillin’” She said.
“That’s what’s up.” I said
“I know you don’t do girls and stuff, but….do you wanna dance?” She said to me
“I guess,” I said sarcastically. Lucky for her, “Birthday Sex” came on, and I gave her the dance of her life. She had tried me in the past and I told her I ain’t really get down like that and she stopped asking. But everyone who knows me knows that I don’t care what you are, I dance with everybody, except old, greasy, perverts………
After we dance for a while, I realized what time it was: almost 2:30. I had to be to work by eight, so I needed to go ahead and call a ride so I could get some sleep. SwagGit told me that Fab left her the truck, so she could give me a ride. I accepted, then went and told Kevin bye, and we left to go to my house.

MALIEGHJA
‘Cum on. Im Outside’. I sent the text to Breezy’s phone as a sat in the parking lot of her apartment. She had asked me to drop her off at her Godbrother’s party tonight. I wanted to go, but I had bills to pay and couldn’t afford to miss another shift.
“Hey JaJa” she said when she got in the passenger seat.
“Hey girl”, I said. “How you getting’ home?”
“I’ll find a ride” She said while adjusting her bra and pumping up her un-human sized titties.
“Oh, I was ‘bout to say, ‘cause I don’t get off ‘til four.” I told her.
“Yeah, I know.”
“Oh, ok. Just checking” I said.
“Anyway, how is Justin?” She asked. Justin’s my boyfriend. We were together for three years, then we broke up and got back together four months later.
“He’s good. We supposed to be going out next weekend.” I told her
“Have fun girl.” She said. “That’s a good man you got there.”
“Who you telling?” I said. “I love him girl, I wanna have his babies.”
“That’s a little too far now girl!” Breezy said jokingly.
“I know right” I said.
As we drove to King’s Crossing we talked about how good Juan and my relationship was going, and how she couldn’t seem to find a guy that was boyfriend material.
“Girl, you just too damn picky.” I said to her. “And you like to switch up too much.”
“I feel you girl.” She said.
We got to the apartment complex, she gave me a hug then got out..
“Don’t do anything I would do!” I yelled after her. She looked back and smiled, then walked in the door.

MIKE
I couldn’t believe my eyes. Right there, on the computer screen was one of my roommates on a bed with his dick in another niggah’s ass, and a third dude was on his knees and was eating his ass; he was looking at the camera with a horny smile on his face, and I was shocked when I saw his face. It was Kevin.
“What…..the……fuck…….” is all I could manage to say. I was in complete shock. I know I had only known this dude for a week, but I had no idea whatsoever that he likes to fuck niggahs.
“Surprised, huh?” Reggie said.
“Hell yeah!” I exclaimed. “Who would ever think that niggah was gay? How long have you known?”
“I have suspected it since we moved in, but I only confirmed it last night while I was browsing on here.” He explained.
“Oh. Wow. That’s all I can say.” I muttered.
“I bet.” He said. “It always be the ones you least suspect that play for the team. Walkin' around all day acting all masculine, baggy jeans, tall tees, Jordan’s, hats to da back, playing sports, hollerin’ at the ladies, and then at night…Ready to let a niggah hit it from da back.”
“Shit, now I’m suspecting my boy Ahmad too.” I said.
“Naw, you ain’t gotta worry about him.” Reggie said. “He don’t play them games.”
“Good. I was starting to get scared.”
“No need. Ahmad don’t swing that way, at least not yet.” Reggie said
“Not yet?” I asked
“I’m just playin’ boy.” He said
“I sure hope so.” I said.
“You didn’t find this out from me.” Reggie said
“Oh, of coarse not.” I said. “I’m not gonna even mention it at all. At least as long as he doesn’t try me.”
“Child, dat boy is not gonna try you.” Reggie told me. “Besides, I don’t think you’re his type anyway.” Reggie said.
“Why not?”
“Why you wanna know? You wanna be his type?” Reggie said
“Hell naw! I just need as much assurance as possible that this niggah ain’t gonna try me.” I said
“Looks like somebody is questioning their sexuality.” Reggie said smirking.
“Fuck you.” I said
“Don’t tempt me.” Reggie said
“What’s the hell’s that supposed to mean?” I said, getting offensive.
“Nothin’ man. I’m just kiddin’.” Reggie said.
Then I said, “Man, don’t play with me like that. I told you I don’t do all that shit. I respect you and who you are, but please.”
“I guess,” He said.
I had to get out of this apartment and get some fresh air. I felt traumatized after what I just saw. I have never seen nothing like that in my life. The closest thing I have seen to anything like that is two guys kissing. I saw it all the time in Rochester.
“Imma go get some fresh air.” I told Reggie, as I got up to leave. “Next blunt’s on me.”
“ Damn right it is” He said jokingly, as I left his room and headed downstairs to go outside.

AHMAD
She was a pretty nice girl, she had long hair, beautiful skin and a nice ass. I enjoyed dancing with her and talking with her on the stairs. We both had a lot of the same interests and I was really feelin’ her. This wasn’t like the other feelings I got for girls, this felt kind of weird. I only knew her for a couple hours and I wanted to propose to this girl. Or was this just puppy love? We danced all the way until the end of the party. After we cleared everyone out of our apartment. I took her over to the IHOP, and treated her to a little late night breakfast. While we were out to eat, we discussed our goals, our lives, and what we liked about each other. I took in everything she said and responded in such a manner that I stayed charming while still making sure that she knew I was really feelin’ her. Once we finished eating, neither of us was too tired so we rode over to Lake Ella and took a late night stroll around the lake.
“I had a great time tonight.” She said as we headed back to the car.
“I’m glad.” I said. I had fun too.”
“I would really like to go out on another date with you.” She told me.
“And I would really like to take you out on another date, ma.” I said.
“Where are you gonna take me?” She asked.
“I don’t know.” I said, “That all depends on where you wanna go.”
“Well, I told you what I liked to do for fun while we were at the r.” She said.
“That’s right , you did. You like to go to the movies, you like to go bowling, and you like to play video games.” I repeated back to her.
“Three for three!” She said.
“I know. I was listening. Real men pay attention on dates.” I said. She laughed.
“How about I pick you up tomorrow night, and take you to see a movie, then we can go bowling, and then we can go to the arcade and play games ‘til we get tired.” I offered.
“Sounds awesome. I look forward to it.” She said.
By this time we had made our way back to the car and I opened the passenger door to let her in. But instead of getting in the car, she turned to me, and kissed me. It was a little peck on the lips but it was enough to let me know that she was very interested in me and that this relationship might actually go somewhere.

REGGIE
Well…….I outted him to his friend. Yep. I just couldn’t help it. The opportunity was golden and I needed to show Mike that all that thug ain’t straight. I had only recently found out myself the night before the party. I probably wouldn’t have even tried to look him up if Lil’ Mama didn’t suggest it. Anyway, Mike couldn’t take the shock and ended up going outside to get some fresh air after I dropped this bomb on him. I browsed on BGC a little longer and then realized what time it was, almost three. We had all agreed that the party would end around that time, so I went downstairs to help the others clear out our apartment. When I got down there, I saw Ahmad by the stereo.
“You about to play the last song? I asked him.
“Probably about two or three more, ‘cause these mutha fuckas is krunk tonight.” He said.
“Oh, ok. I said.” I still wanted to go ahead and start letting people know that the party was coming to an end, because I was getting tired and I wanted to go ahead and get this apartment cleaned up before I went to bed.
I started in the kitchen, and just went through kindly telling everyone that the party would end soon, and that they didn’t have to go home, but they had to get the hell outta there.
I went to go to the restroom downstairs and when I went in, the bathroom had a funny smell. It smelled like dick. I know it’s a guy’s bathroom, but OMG! Ahmad keeps his bathroom clean and smelling good all the time. This bathroom smelled like someone was in there fucking. Too bad I wasn’t down here to see who it was, that would have been some good tea bitch! By the time I finished using the bathroom, Ahmad had turned off the music and him and Kevin were clearing everyone out the apartment, Mike was outside flirting, and I began to clean up.

KEVIN
Oh, my, God. I wanted to be inside him so bad. By the time I got the condom on, Ty was up on the sink with his ass tooted up waiting for me to fuck him good.
“How you gone’ give it to me, big daddy?” he asked.
“How you wan tit, lil’ daddy?” I asked him in return.
“Give it to me hard and rough. I want that shit to feel so good that it hurts.”
“That’s what’s up.” I said. I knew this had to be quick, considering we had already been in here for like twenty minutes. Somebody had to have been suspicious by now. I tried to slip my dick into his ass, but his hole was just too tight, and I needed to lube it up a bit. I got down on my knees and went to work eating his man pussy. That shit tasted fuckin’ awesome. Once his hole was nice and lubed, I got back up and began to slide my dick in again. It went all the way in, on the first try.
“Uhhhhhhooooooooo!” Ty yelled out. “Damn niggah.” He moaned.
“You like dat shit?” I said.
“Hell yeah.” He moaned.
I began to softly thrust my dick in and out, preparing to fuck this niggah good.
“Ooooh shit niggah. I’m ready for it now.” He gave me the cue.
He turned on the water in the sink to drowned out his moans, because the music from the party wasn’t even covering it. I grabbed his hips with both hands and began to pound his ass like I have never done before. It felt so fucking good. As I thrusted in each time, I could feel myself going deeper and deeper. My whole shaft was covered in the warmth of his man pussy. As I fucked him harder and deeper, I could feel myself about to come, and I was ready for my climax. While I was beatin’ up them walls, he was jacking his dick and I really wanted to watch him nut.
“Oh, shit niggah, I’m about to nut!” He said jacking his dick. I knocked his hand away and said “No, not yet.”
I continued to fuck him, in anticipation of busting my nut. As I felt the cum creep up my dick inside me, I thrusted harder and faster. Then, I felt myself cum inside him. I kept thrusting even after I nutted. And I felt like I was in Heaven. After I nutted, I pulled out and helped him off the sink, then dropped down to my knees and helped him reach his climax by giving him some more good head. He pulled my head off when he was about to nut, and nutted all over the floor. I watched as his thick, white, cum fell from the head of his dick and splattered on the linoleum floor like rain drops. I gave him one more kiss on the dick and got back up to my feet.
“God damn niggah. You know how long I’ve been waitin’ for that?” He said while turning off the water. I just laughed.
“That shit was on point man.” He said.
“I try.” I said, and we both laughed. Then I said, “Ok, we’ve been in here too long, so, I’m gonna go into Ahmad’s room and come out in a few minutes through his door. You go out through this door right now. Hopefully, that way nothing will look suspicious.”
“Ok.” He said, while leaning over to get some tissue to clean up his semen off the floor.
I went into Ahmad’s room, and sat on his bed in the dark. All I could do was think about the sex I just had in a bathroom, with like thirty people in the next room. I’m so glad we didn’t get caught. I sat there for about twenty minutes, then I went back out through Ahmad’s room door. As I was coming out, Ahmad was about to come in.
“Hey Ahmad.” I said.
“What’s up. Why were you in-“ He started to say. But I cut him off, “I needed to use the bathroom, and someone had locked the other door, so I went through your room. Sorry, I’ll ask next time. But I really had to go.” I lied.
“You straight man. No problem.” He said.
“ok. Good. Thanks man” I said, and walked away.
I went back out to the party and started dancing. I saw my Godsister, Bianca, and we danced for a little while; but Ty was nowhere to be found. I knew he was gonna leave, but I didn’t expect him to leave so soon.
As the party went on, it got pretty late, and Reggie told me that we were about to start letting people know that it was time to go. So after Ahmad played the last song, I helped him clear everyone out of our apartment, and then I went into the kitchen to help Reggie clean up.

FABIOLA
“Make yourself at home” Brea said as we walked into her apartment, and flicked on the light switch. “My roommate, Denise, isn’t here, so don’t worry about trying to be quiet.”
Her apartment was cute and very girly. They had a little sectional in the living room; a big screen TV; some pretty pictures on the walls; and I saw that one wall was dedicated to their awards and diplomas and stuff.
“My room is this way”, she said, grabbing my hand and leading my through the apartment. Her room was set up really nice as well. A queen sized bed, a TV, a stereo system, nightstand, and a nice dresser. Her room looked like a jungle with all the leopard and zebra prints I saw on everything.
“You must like animals”, I said.
“Cats”, she told me, as she sat on the bed and took off her heels.
“That’s what’s up. You know, I can be a Lion in the bedroom.” I said, sitting next to her.
“Oh, really?” She said, laughing.
“Yep. I can really make you purrrrr if you want me to.” I said
“Well, I would be perrrrrrrfectly delighted.” She said.
“You’re not too bad at being a cat yourself.” I said, patting her on the back.
“Oooooooh, that feels good.” She said.
“Oh really?” I asked her.
“Yeah,” She said.
I then began to rub on her back and shoulders with both hands.
“Ohhh, I haven’t had a massage in a while.” She said closing her eyes, tilting her head from side to side.
“Well, you’re in for a treat.” I said as I continued to massage her shoulders and upper back. She took her hair tie off her wrist and put her hair up so that I could massage her neck.
“You like that?” I asked
“Yeah, that feels good.” She responded.
I worked my way up and down her neck and back, and finally down to her ass.
She leaned over and layed down on her stomach. I began to massage her beautiful booty.
“Oh, boy…….”Was all she could say.
I was massaging her thighs when she reached back and pulled her silver one piece up, and over her head.
“Full, Naked, Body Massage.” She said.
“I got ya lil’ mama.” I told her.
I continued to massage her lower body, from her thighs and legs down to her feet. Then I made my way back up to her booty, and massaged it even more. Then I spread her cheeks and shoved my tongue in her ass and ate her out like I had been starving for a week.
“Oh fuck yeah!!!!!!” She screamed out as I ate her ass. She was so fresh, and clean, and it smelled fantastic. After I pleasured her ass with my tongue, I turned her over and moved up to her pussy and began to lick her pussy like an ice-cream cone. I could feel her pussy juices drip don my chin. After I finished, she looked at me with a twinkle in her eye that I never thought I would see. I was sure that this woman and I would go a long way together.

 

Copyright © 2011 jt_entertainer; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..