Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

King's Crossing - 4. Chapter 4

DIAMOND

“You break it, you buy it.” Fab said as she handed me the keys to her White Hummer. She was holding hands with my cousin Brea, and I knew what her mission was for the night. When she gave me the keys, I was dancing on this girl named Bianca, but like me, no one called her by her real name. Everyone called her Breezy Baby. She had a beautiful face, and skin as smooth as a baby’s bottom. I didn’t expect her to be at the party, so when I saw her, I was surprised. She was one of them girls that was cool with gays and lesbians, and had a lot of gay and lesbian friends. She and I had always flirted in high school, but she was straight and so I never really tried her. She danced with girls, and even kissed a girl before, but in her words, she “likes dick too much to be gay.” Ever since she said that, I haven’t pushed the subject. After Fab gave me the keys, that song “Birthday Sex” came on and Breezy began to grind on me. The combination of her movement along with the freaky ass faces she was making, and the Armani Code perfume she wore, just made me so horny. I hoped that my coochie wouldn’t start to drip…yet. When I say this girl could dance….I mean this girl could dance! She really turned me on. While she was grinding on me, I grabbed her ass as she grabbed the pockets of cargo shorts and pulled my crotch closer to her ass. Is this girl really straight? She at least has to be curious. I wonder if I can pull it out of her. After the song was over, she gave me a hug and told me she had to work in the morning, so she was gonna tell her god brother (Kevin) goodbye, and call her friend to give her a ride home. I explained to her that my best friend gave me her car and that I could give her a ride home. She accepted my offer, and we headed out.

MIKE

I was dancing with some dime piece when I saw Reggie trying to get my attention from across the room. They waved and I looked up at him, he put his fingers up to his mouth like he smoking and I knew exactly what that meant. I nodded my head and he went upstairs. I let the girl finish her dance, and then I headed upstairs behind him. He was sitting in his room rolling up a blunt when I walked in. “That’s what I’m talkin’ bout” I said shaking my head. Me and Reggie had been smoking out together since the day we moved in the apartment. Ahmad smoked with us sometimes but he’s a stingy nigga when it comes to his weed.

“What eva nigga.” Reggie said. “You been slackin on yo’ part lately.”

“I know man. I shouldn’t even be smokin’ anyway.” I told him.

He finished rolling the blunt and lit up. As we began to smoke, he got on the internet on his laptop and logged into some site called bgclive.com. I didn’t know what to expect, but with Reggie, anything can happen. When the site popped up I saw a cartoon of two gay guys hugged up all on each other and some other pictures of some gay guys.

“What the hell is that?” I asked him, not really surprised.

“BGC. Black Gay Chat.”

“Huh?”

“It’s Myspace for gay, black men.” He told me.

“Oh, I see.” I said passing him the blunt. “How often do yall be on there?”

“Well, I get on every day.” He said.

“That’s what’s up.” I answered. Then I asked, “I’m not trying to be funny or anything, but how did you become gay?”

“Child, I been gay for as long as I can remember.” He told me taking a puff of the blunt. “Why you ask?”

“I just never understood why people are gay. I mean, I know gay people, but I’ve never had gay friends, and you are my only gay roommate.”

“I see.” He said. “Everyone thinks about acting on their gay tendencies at least once in their life. But only some people act on them.”

“Not me.” I said. “I don’t even play those games. I have never even looked at another nigga in that way.”

“Yeah right,” he said. He passed me the blunt, and I took the final puff and put it out.

“I’m fo’real nigga.” I said. “That s***t just don’t sit right wit’ me. My booty hole is exit only son.”

“Yeah, that’s what they all say.” He said laughing.

“Naw, that’s what I say. And that’s what I mean.” I responded.

Then Reggie said, “You seem like one of those niggas that you gotta get real drunk and super high in order to get them to do somethin’ gay.”

“Neva dat.” I said.

“We’ll see,” Reggie said. “Want a beer?” he asked pulling a beer out of the mini fridge in his room.

“Hell naw nigga,” I said. “You tryina be slick.”

We both laughed.

Reggie put the beer back in the fridge, and got back on the computer.

“Hey,” He said.

“Yeah?” I responded.

“Remember when you said that I was your only gay roommate?”

“Yeah, why?” I said.

“Well, you might wanna restate that.”

“What you talkin’ ‘bout man?” I said to him.

“One of the other two is gay” He told me.

“What?! Who?” I said, very surprised.

“Take a look for yourself.” He told me.

I looked around his shoulder and my jaw dropped…..That nigga sure knew how to hide it.

FABIOLA

After I gave SwagGit the keys, me and Brea went outside to the car, it was a Smokey Grey Nissan Altima with tinted windows. I thought to myself about what possibilities could happen in that car. Then I wondered which of those things I might be a part of. We walked up to the car and Brea unlocked the doors. We got in and Brea was just about to put the key in the ignition when I stopped her and said “No, not yet. I just wanna sit here and admire how beautiful you are.”

“Awww,” She said. “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome beautiful,” I said.

She turned to me and poked her chest out, leaning her head to the side with her beautiful, curly hair pulled over her shoulder, and smiled. She looked like a model, a sexy one at that. I admired her large, beautiful, succulent breasts. She looked like a D-Cup, maybe more, but certainly not less.

“Still admiring?” She asked. “We’ve been sitting here for the last three minutes in silence, just looking at each other.”

“Oh, sorry,” I said. “You just mesmerize me. There are so many things I wanna say and do, but I-“

“Hush,” she said, placing her finger over my mouth. She leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. If I had a dick, it would have been rock f***king hard. That kiss sent sexual tingles throughout my body.

“Does that make you admire me more?” Brea asked teasingly.

“Hell yeah! Makes me wanna f***k!” I responded.

“Me too,” She said.

Then before I knew it she was kissing me again. I began to kiss her back. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we tongued each other like we were starring in a porno. Then, without warning, she got out the front seat and got in the back; I followed suit. Once we were in the back, she began to kiss me again, this time kissing my neck and upper chest. As she kissed me, I grabbed her big beautiful breasts in both my hands and squeezed.

“Mmmmmm,” she said, “That s***t feel good as f***k.”

I pulled her little one piece down from her shoulders and I leaned in and began to suck on her breasts, alternating between the left and the right. As I sucked on her breasts, I could feel her unbuttoning my jeans.

“Are we seriously about to f***k in the car?” I thought to myself. I ain’t never done this s***t before. But this s***t was hot. First time for everything huh?

Once my pants were unbuttoned, I felt her fingers rubbing my clit, and that s***t felt f***kin’ awesome. I pulled her one piece the rest of the way off and laid it across the top of the driver’s seat. She was now butt ass naked, and this girl wasn’t wearing any panties! Oh my God!!! That s***t turned me on! I started licking and kissing her all over her torso, down to her stomach. I laid her down on her back on the seat, and pushed her legs up in the air as I began to eat her p***y. At first I just traced her outside walls with my tongue, and then I began to eat her out like I hadn’t eaten in days. She moaned and I could taste her p***y juices as she came all over my mouth.

“God damn nigga!” She said. “That’s dat good s***t.”

“I know,” I told her. She then pulled my jeans the rest of the way down, leaned over, and began to eat me out. As she ate my p***y I played with her titties and sucked on the back of her neck. I came quicker than I thought I would, but the bottom line is, I haven’t been this horny in a while. After I came, we both got dressed and moved back to the front seat, she started the car and asked “Where to?”

“I don’t know.” I said.

“How ‘bout my place?” She suggested.

“Sure,” I agreed.

She pulled out of Kings Crossing and began to drive to her place. I wondered if when we got to her place, there would be a round two. I sure hoped so.

DENISE

“You comin’ to smoke girl?” Reggie asked me.

“Boy you know I don’t do dat stuff.” I told him.

“Suit yourself.” He told me and headed upstairs.

I went back to the kitchen and poured myself another drink. I went out to the living room and started lightly dancing on the wall. This fine ass nigga came up and started dancing on me. And I mean, this nigga could dance! He had some good rhythm and I couldn’t help but to fantasize about what his rhythm was like in bed. After a couple of songs, we stopped dancing and he pulled me over by the stairs and asked “So, lil’ mama, what’s yo’ name?”

“I’m Denise,” I said.

“That sounds familiar,” he said.

“I’m here with my best friend Reggie.” I told him.

“Oh, ok. I’m Ahmad, one of his roommates.” He told me.

“Oh, so you’re the sexy ass thug that can beat in his walls anytime you want.” I said jokingly.

“Aye, man. Chill out wit’ dat.” He said.

“I’m just playin’,” I said.

“I hope so.” He said.

We sat on the stairs and talked for a little while. He explained to me about him going to school and wanting to be somebody and not become a stereotype. I totally agreed with what he was talking about. He seemed like a very intelligent dude, but that was enhanced even more by his sexy ass thuggish swagger and the Kenneth Cole Black cologne he said he was wearing after I asked him what smelled so good. I was really felling this nigga, but I’ve been hurt by one thug too many, and I ain’t tryina get into nothing too soon, until I get over my ex. Not a relationship, not sex, nothing.

“So, you wanna dance again?” He asked me, as “She Got A Donk” began to play.

“Sure!” I said.

And we danced all night.

Copyright © 2011 jt_entertainer; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..