Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

His True Colors - 6. Chapter 6: Fade Away

Please leave feedback, i lost interest because you guys didn't let me know of what you thought of the latest chapter! My work could be messy here, its been two months since i did this story!

His True Colors

Chpater 6: Fade Away

Right after I walked Kade home, i reflected on what had transpired. I didn't know for sure if Kade was truly gay......that could have been a miscalculation on my part....Still, i did enjoy talking to him on the walk home, and his parents seemed to be nice.

Mom should be home in the morning, she was a flight attendant, so she flew alot. Before Dad would watch me, but since he died, she had switched jobs. Of course, now i was old enough to take care of myself, so she went back to being a flight attendant. I appreciated her effort to keep herself at home though. Now she left every 2-3 weeks, which was far more convenient than before.

"HEY!"

the sharp, yet familiar voice blew up my train of thought. I felt a flash of anger towards this asshole. The asshole was Jack, who was sitting in front of a tree.

"Jack, you motherfucker, what the hell did you do to Kade!" I never considered Jack my friend, but all bets were off now. We were through!

Jack simply got up and strutted towards me with the face of an ass. "I simply put the fag in his place. Though i see you were quick to tend to the wounded lamb...It makes me wonder.." A sneer crossed his face, and i wanted to punch him, but i resisted.

"Ritchie, you are not going to associate yourself with this fag. You are going to help me beat that shit so scared he won't choke to the police."

I was livid. "Since when have YOU told me what to do? You can't make me do anything! I will personally be the one to call the cops on your ass!" With that i began to walk away. Assault would not do well on my record, even if Jack was a rapist.

"I know what you are Ritchie. I ain't stupid." I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Excuse me? What exactly am i to you?" My eyes narrowed in fury, but he didn't know...he just could not know....

"Ritchie, you know deep down what you are, and so do I. I know just how unnatural you are, and how you drove those guys away because they were just as unnatural. I saw the way you looked at me, that blond bitch Kade and all the other guys."

He seemed to enjoy spitting out those words, yet i was utterly horrified. How could he have known all this time but kept his mouth shut?

"You're wrong Jack." I looked him straight in the eyes, even though mine wavered.

"I hate fags, and i have learned that you seem to be a magnet for them. Its pretty obvious why. If you even think of trying to turn me in, the entire school will know what you are. I may go to court, but you will deal with the shame and humilation. I wonder what your dear mother would think of you then?"

Jack laughed cruelly and walked closer to me, until the darkness no longer shrouded his face.

I turned away as the tears streamed down my cheek. "What do you want?" I croaked.

"I just want you to ruin the bastard Kade. We made a pact to clear this place of fags. When he is gone, i can get you cured of your shamefulness. There are ways to become better." With that he put his hand on my shoulder, and as much as i wanted to push him away i couldn't.

"So will you do it Ritchie? Or will you endure the same torment that will befall Kade?" Jack asked one final time.

I had never felt so sick in my life as i answered "Yes."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been about a week since i truly hung out with Ritchie since that terrible event. At first Ritchie would smile at me when i saw him, but then i realized he was ignoring me. "Kade Jones what the hell have you done now?" I thought to myself in frustration.

Was he lying to me? Was he truly not my friend? Sometimes people say they will be your friend, but then forget the next day...its happened to me before...but Ritchie?

I needed to settle this, once school ended i would know what the hell was going on!

Luckily, right when school did end, i managed to find him walking home.

"Hi Ritchie! What's up?" No response.....

I decided to get closer to him and approach him face to face, but he did not look happy...not one bit.

"Kade, i swear you better clear out now!" I couldn't tell what kind of a tone this was, it didn't seem like clear hatred or anger but it took me by surprise.

"What the hell do you mean? I thought we were friends, but you have been avoiding me like i have some goddamn disease!" I kept my pace with him, trying to look into his eyes.

He stopped and uttered in a horribly cold voice "You do Kade, i know you do. You're gay, that's disease enough for me, now get the fuck away from me before i kick your ass."

I froze in shock. I mean what had happened? How could he say such things...after that incident, i thought....i thought...

All i could do to bite back the tears was run, and so i did. I ran the opposite way from Ritchie...as far as i could from that asshole.

I had been tricked, and fooled into a false sense of security...well no more! Screw friends! I may be alone for the rest of my life, but at least i will be in control!

I don't know how long i ran for, because after awhile i just stopped dead in my tracks and collapsed. I didn't realize that i must have looked like i was prepping for a cross country meet with the intensity of my run, infact i had never ran so fast before.

I thought it couldn't get any worse, as I Kade Jones was panting desperately for air on the pavement of the sidewalk--a truly pathetic sight i must add-- but then, it did get worse.

I heard the familar laughter of Jack and his gang. I realized suddenly that i must have been in their neighborhood. My stomach started to spin. I wanted to vomit only i couldn't. My heart was racing, but not the good kind, the kind where you are scared for your life!

I slowly got up, and i tried to flee but it was too late, they had already noticed me, and my legs were dead anyways.

"Well, well...what do we have here boys? A lost bird has come into our fray? Or maybe he's tryin to score some drugs? Nah, more likely he's going to the spot where older men can pick up boys who want to be of "service".

(I would know what Jack was implying even if he did not stress service...man he thinks he is so smart sometimes.....ass..)

Aside from that quick mental note, i kept quiet, just staring at him in the eyes, waiting for him to make the next move.

"Get him up, guys, I'll take him home with me." Jack said with a horrible sneer, and i felt like vomiting yet again. Why couldn't I?

Jack's friends laughed as they helped me up. They didn't carry me per se, but more in heaving an injured teammate in football or soccer away from the field.

Jack's friends parted ways with us as we reached his house, but not before each of them punched me straight in the gut. He told them a time and place to meet him tommorrow, but i didn't pay attention. I was too terrified to think about anything but escape and the pain in the stomach.

His house was small. It was smaller than Ritchie's but it had a shabby feel to it, like it wasn't very welcoming.

As we walked in, the living room had a distinct smell of beer. There was no one there except for the merry chirping of small children. It appeared that there were five of them and they were all boys. I assumed they were his brothers.

"Hey guys! I brought a friend over, but he's gonna play with only me! His name is Kade!" Jack spoke this to a cheerful voice that was scarily unlike him. You know...know that you mention it..he wasn't too bad looking either...

Jack continued. "Now you guys each have to tell him your name like good boys!" The boys all listened and lined up except for the baby, who was held by Jack. It was awfully adorable.

The two second oldest were twins, they were like miniature versions of Jack but with softer features. "I'm John!" The twin on the right pointed a finger at his chest proudly. "I'm Jason!" The twin on the left said this is a softer tone of voice, as though he was a bit shy.

Next there was there were the smaller boys. The middle child was Jimmy and he wore a football jersey. He beamed at me excitedly, and i was a bit touched by their enthusiasm.

The second youngest was James and he wore pajamas that had spaceships on it. He did a little spin when he said his name.

Of course the youngest was the cutest. Jack held the baby in his arms. He was about one years old and his name was Jeff. He didn't say his name but he managed to squak out a "blah!".

The boys were all cute, and it was hard for me to believe what kind of realm i had stepped in. Where the hell was I?

"Of course, I'm Jack...you know that all too well. Now guys, me and Ritchie are gonna be up in my room playing big boy stuff, so the door is gonna be locked okay? Just knock if there is someting important." Jack's brother's all listened and went back to playing.

Jack led me to his room, which appeared to be one of the few rooms in the house. Four of the boys shared one room, while i assumed the baby was with the parents in their room, and then there was Jack's room.

His room was plain. There wasn't much space but the bed and a tv and closet. The window was pretty big though, and i imagined he could sneak out through it whenever he felt like it.

He locked the door and turned to me. It was in the light of the room that i could see that Jack wasn't ugly like i had originally thought. He was actually cute. He had short dark brown hair and hazel eyes. His look was simple, but since he wasn't looking like an asshole now, he was attractive.

But now that i was alone again, i began to feel fear yet again. "Jack....please don't hurt me.....I'm sorry for whatever i did to you...But please don't hurt me...I will do whatever you want..please.." I begged him softly, desperate to not be savagely attacked.

But all he did was whip out a cell phone. "Call your parents and tell them that your going to be coming home late. You are working with a friend on a project." He said this quickly, and i complied out of fear.

After that was settled there was an awkward silence, which he broke.

"Fags like this kind of stuff right?"

I was shocked at how quickly he changed his tone.

'What?" was all i could muster, and with that he threw me on the bed and removed my clothes.

My body was too exhausted to resist, and he tied my arms and legs to the corners of the bed.

I was trembling, but this time to my horror, i had a raging boner which betrayed me.

"I was right...fags do like this. Well, you are going to be my bitch Kade. My sex-slave. You are mine now. I didn't get to really enjoy you last time, but now the pleasure is all mine!"

With that he removed all his clothes too. He was a bit better built than me. His skin had lots of cuts and bruises on it...which made me feel weird. His dick was cut, which fascinated me.

As he licked my body, i felt torn. Jack was good looking but i didn't "want" this. He was rougher than last time, espcially when he shoved his dick into my mouth. i did it because i had no choice, and because a part of me loved it.

But the other part of me didn't like it. I didn't like being forced to do this. Especially when he got to fucking me. He was too rough...It hurt so bad...so bad that i blacked out...

I was so confused. I just didn't understand why people acted the way they did.

Please review
Copyright © 2014 JudgeGabranthXII; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Guest cogito_ergo_sum1666

Posted

please write more of this i really like Kade and now i feel weird about Jack like je ne sais quoi lol he is dangerous yet i dont know just please fill that void in me head LOL sooooooonnn......

Link to comment
On 06/12/2012 04:31 AM, said:
Great plot and characters. Please continue writing!
thanks, Its been a long time since I wrote. Im gonna continue just for you! :)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..