Jump to content
    K.C.
  • Author
  • 2,346 Words
  • 1,836 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story contains VERY graphic sexual language. It is intended for adult readers only.

Lone Wolf - 3. Chapter 3

Chapter 3

 

Bryson licked the blood from the corner of his mouth and smiled. He didn’t try to stop Beautiful from punching him, because he knew he deserved it. He deserved a whole lot more and silently stood there waiting for more. Bryson would let Beautiful do whatever he needed to do, as long as they fucked and made up afterwards.

Beautiful’s fingers caught Bryson’s shirt collar. The material snapped open, popping the buttons as it split all the way down the center. Rust colored hairs circled Bryson’s swollen erect nipples before sprinkling a path down his muscular chest, tickling his deep navel, then disappearing into his tight jeans.

“You want me?” Beautiful grabbed the waistband of Bryson’s jeans.

Bryson’s breath hitched in his chest. The touch sent sparks through his veins. He was on fire. He struggled to speak but couldn’t. Bryson could only nod his head. He wanted this man more than he wanted to get oxygen into his burning lungs.

Beautiful smiled and yanked at the button trapping the bulge of hot man flesh that was hidden just beyond his reach. “Good.” He crushed their mouths together.

Bryson moaned. He wanted to grab Beautiful, to bend him over the nearest table and fuck him into next week, but Beautiful was going to make him suffer…he was going to make him beg.

Beautiful licked at the blood clinging to Bryson’s lower lip then nibbled red-smeared kisses along his jaw line to his ear. “This is going to happen my way, understand?” He didn’t wait for an answer. “No more waking up in a goddamn parking lot…cold…bloody…and alone.”

Bryson nodded again.

“Now that we have an understanding…” Beautiful dipped his hand into Bryson’s jeans and freed his massive cock.

Bryson trembled at the touch. A glob of pre-cum spilled from the wide slit on the end of his thick dickhead. The crowd gasped. There was no denying that it was impressive. It was bigger that most of the cocks they’ve ever seen.

Zippers unlatched. Several hands disappeared into their own pants and as they started massaging their swollen pricks. Luckier guys had their neighbor’s hands do it for them. The crowd of men trembled with anticipation.

Last time, Beautiful missed out on any kind of foreplay. Bryson’s animal need had dominated. This time, Bryson would make sure that Beautiful enjoyed every second of round two.

Beautiful wrapped his long thin fingers around Bryson’s cock and led him towards an empty couch. “Sit!” He pushed the bigger man onto his back and quickly freed him from the rest of his clothes.

Bryson’s body was breathtaking. His tan skin glowed. Bryson watched Beautiful admire his body. His cock twitched and smeared a thick string of man juice across his flat stomach. He wanted to rip Beautiful’s clothes off too, to make them naked together, flesh against flesh, but Bryson leaned back into the couch and let Beautiful take control.

“This is my cock now.” Beautiful dropped to his knees. The big swollen cock bounced as his slim fingers feathered soft strokes up the shaft to its fat head.

More blood suddenly flooded Bryson’s aching groin. The red cap turned purple as it grew even harder. Bryson twisted his hands into the couch. The touch was torture. He ordered his heart to slow down. His panting grew shallow as long deep breaths cleansed his lungs.

“Mine!” Beautiful said.

Bryson didn’t argue, he couldn’t, since words were beyond him. Beautiful pressed a kiss to the crown of Bryson’s dickhead. His tongue probed the unusually wide slit as if he knew a secret was hidden inside.

Someone in the crowd moaned.

Beautiful’s red lips rolled over the cap of his thick cut head and slid further down his shaft. It was thicker than any other prick, but Beautiful was a talented cocksucker. He relaxed his throat and sucked the fat head past his tonsils as he squeezed Bryson’s balls with his hand.

Bryson shuddered.

“Stay!” Beautiful teased him, speaking with his lips still pressed to the head of his dick.

Control! Bryson could not let himself lose control again. Wolves’ cocks always doubled in size at full erection and the inner shaft released just before ejaculation. In a crowded bar like this, Bryson would have to make sure his cock was hidden when his animal anatomy sprang free. He couldn’t risk choking Beautiful so he would have to keep control until he was buried deep in his sweet ass.

Dark red pubic hair tickled Beautiful’s nose as he gobbled Bryson’s thick man flesh until his lips pressed the bottom of his cock’s base. Puckering his lips in a firm little circle, Beautiful swallowed and bobbed his head over the shaft, sliding it in and out of his tight throat. Pumping harder and faster, Bryson groaned with pleasure.

“Oh yeah!”

“Eat that dick!”

“Suck him off!” The crowd chanted around them as they emptied loads of cum onto the floor.

Bryson threaded his fingers through Beautiful’s short black hair as he furiously fucked his face. It felt awesome. His toes curled. His eyes rolled back with bliss until suddenly cold air engulfed his wet throbbing cock as hot saliva dripped down his aching balls. Bryson’s eyes flashed open. Where the heck was Beautiful? Had one of the other guys pulled him off of Bryson’s cock? He was ready to jump up and go after anyone who had touched his Beautiful…his mate!

That’s when Bryson saw Beautiful. His gray eyes sparkled when he smiled. His black hair now stuck out in every direction. He yanked his shirt over his head before hooking his thumbs at both hips and pulled his jeans down in one motion.

“Mine!” Bryson growled.

Beautiful chuckled as he wiggled his narrow hips. Those long lean muscles had been hidden behind clothes and it was so misleading. Beautiful’s body was that of a tiger. Now Bryson chuckled. Cats and dogs usually didn’t get along too well, but that was just too bad. He had already claimed Beautiful as his life mate so they had better learn how to play nice.

Bryson waited for Beautiful to make the next move. It was Beautiful’s game tonight and Bryson would do anything to make his new mate happy.

The crowd drank up the entertainment. Eyes gazed over Beautiful. If they didn’t know the gem that they had in their midst, it was too late now. Beautiful was his. They could watch their live sex show, but none of them would ever have his Beautiful…only Bryson.

Moving with cat like reflexes, Beautiful caught Bryson by the knees and shoved them out of his way. Pushing Bryson’s legs back towards his chest opened the glorious treasure hidden within. Bryson’s golden hole twitched. He usually didn’t bottom, but he would do whatever his Beautiful wanted him to do.

As Beautiful’s tongue bathed Bryson’s musky hole, the wolf trembled. Dipping the tip just inside his muscular ring made it quiver and clamp down on his tongue. Beautiful chuckled.

It had been years since Bryson’s ass was last reamed. Beautiful pushed in further, lapping his inner walls bringing a rumbled moan from Bryson’s chest. Bucking his ass towards Beautiful’s hot kiss, Bryson tried to deepen the connection with his quivering hole. As Beautiful continued to tongue fuck his ass, the animal almost broke loose.

Bryson gulped in air. Deep breaths! Nice and steady, he commanded his body fighting desperately to keep the animal under control. Beautiful lapped his hole one more time before moving up to lovingly suckle one plump ball followed by the other, but his eager fingers returned to Bryson’s empty hole, circling his entrance, teasing his tight ass. Fast…slow…fast…slow.

Beautiful sure knew how to get a man to the brink then reel him back to make the moment last forever.

The crowd pressed closer. The guys who had already shot off their loads were working on a second. Several men were on their knees sucking off the others who were still standing and enjoying the show. Everyone watched intensely, hanging on every move, except for two guys on the opposite couch. They straddled each other’s face, cocks deep in the other man’s sweet mouth, matching, thrusting and sucking deeply as they zealously devoured each other’s dicks down to the hairy plump balls.

Bryson’s ass was just too tight. Beautiful stopped the delicious torture of Bryson’s balls and puckered hole before he stood up. Struggling to catch his breath, Bryson watched his new mate.

Beautiful nodded at someone in the crowd and fear coiled through Bryson’s chest. A tall striking man stepped away from the others. Was he going to try to steal his Beautiful away? Was this where the delicious foreplay ended? Was his world about to come crashing down? The man came over to the couch. He opened a small bottle of lube and poured its contents into Beautiful’s hands. Rubbing them together, he warmed the slick liquid before coating Bryson’s hot dick with it. He gently covered the thick head and rubbed it evenly down his wide shaft.

Beautiful dipped his fingertip into the broad slit on the tip of Bryson’s cock, scooping a bead of glossy pre-cum and licked it from his finger. “Yum,” Beautiful playfully circled his tongue around his finger before sucking it into his mouth like he had just done with Bryson’s cock.

A frenzy of orgies erupted around them.

All of Bryson’s control was now gone. He jumped off the couch. He never did obey very well. Tension vibrated Bryson’s large body. Beautiful swung around and grabbed the back of the couch. Bryson saw the shiny scars on his neck, the mark of the wolf. Arching his back, Beautiful pushed his perfect butt out and gave Bryson the view that he’d been waiting for. That amazing ass actually winked at him.

“Ready?” Bryson growled as he pressed his dripping cock head to the center of Beautiful’s hole. With only a moan as his response, Beautiful tipped his hips back and slid the head of Bryson’s cock inside his ass. Soft and slow, gently rocking as the shaft inched in before sliding back out. The wide rim of Bryson’s cockhead kept the thick piece of man flesh from entirely escaping Beautiful’s tight hole.

Bryson growled. He tried to let his mate have as much control as possible, but with the gorgeous man pumping his bubbled butt over his cock like that…it was driving him to the point of no return. It was far enough away from the full moon that Bryson could easily control changing into wolf form, but there was still nothing he could do to keep his animal dick from expanding or his inner shaft from exploding.

As if he knew something was brewing under the tension, Beautiful looked back at him. Those incredible gray eyes were his undoing. “Told you,” Beautiful gasped between thrusts, “I can handle anything.”

Beautiful leaned down, reaching between his own spread legs, caressing Bryson’s sticky balls as they smacked underneath Beautiful’s sweaty nutsack. He rolled the hairy globes between his fingers, clutching tighter each time Bryson thrust deeper into his ass. Harder and faster. Beautiful squeezed. Bryson pounded. Beautiful gurgled. Bryson howled. The shiny puncture wounds grew redder as Beautiful’s body burned with the friction of their fucking.

Fingering the scars, Bryson growled, “MINE!”

Thrust for thrust, the two of them were perfectly matched. Bryson tried to bury his dick deeper into Beautiful’s ass, while he shoved against the back of the couch demanding to be impaled harder by the rigid cock. Balls slapped. Wet suction slurped. Growls. Gasps. Hard bodies crashed together again and again. Bryson slammed into Beautiful one last time then held his trembling body against his as he tried to soothe the coming pain.

“I can take it,” Beautiful grunted through his clenched teeth. Once again, the massive cock doubled in size and continued to grow. The shaft was larger than any two cocks from this room put together to fuck one hole at the same time and the head of Bryson’s cock was wider than the size of a grown man’s fist.

Beautiful hissed as he sucked in a ragged breath. Boy, was Bryson going to have some explaining to do when tonight was over. Bryson nuzzled Beautiful’s ear. He wanted to relieve his lover’s pain. Endorphins flooding his brain would minimize the discomfort.

Bryson reached around Beautiful’s lean body and wrapped his fingers over the guy’s swollen cock. He slid his hand to the tip, milking a big glob of pre-cum then used it to lube his mate’s veiny shaft. Sliding over his erection brought a sigh from Beautiful and he relaxed his ass muscles around Bryson’s ginormous animal cock.

“That’s it,” Bryson purred into his ear. Beautiful bucked when Bryson’s fingers circled his cockhead, rubbing more precum over his shaft. As Beautiful’s breathing hitched and became labored, Bryson increased his grip on his lover’s prick.

They kept time with each stroke. Beautiful moaned. His hips rocked forward, trying to press further into Bryson’s grip. Smelling his mate so close to ejaculating just intensified Bryson’s passion. The inner shaft shot from his engorged prick, slammed Beautiful’s inner canal and reached far into his gut.

Beautiful reared up, but he couldn’t break away from the hold that Bryson had on his ass. Bryson could only tighten his grip and pumped his fist faster.

“God!” Beautiful cried as he violently convulsed before slumping over the back of the couch while thick streams of cum exploded from his dick.

The crowd cheered. From their view it looked like Bryson had fucked their friend into oblivion. It was the kind of fuck every man dreamt of.

Bryson caught Beautiful in his arms before he fell over the end of the sofa. He slumped against him. His breath was shaking and came in shuddered little gasps. Bryson pressed a kiss to Beautiful’s temple as he held him.

“Mine,” Bryson murmured while soft black eyelashes fluttered as his mate bounced somewhere between fantasy and reality.

 

Thanks for checking this story out.
K.C.
No copying or reposting of any part of this story without author’s written consent.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Godsdammit that was f**king awesome. Talk about edge of the seat. I love it and LOVE the ending

Link to comment
On 06/03/2011 09:45 PM, Nephylim said:
Godsdammit that was f**king awesome. Talk about edge of the seat. I love it and LOVE the ending
I'm glad you liked it. I love these guys and if you can't tell, I really like werewolves (hehehe)
Link to comment

And to think I want a wolf tattoo. Now, I am contemplating the facial expression. This was great!

Link to comment
On 07/09/2012 04:52 AM, joann414 said:
And to think I want a wolf tattoo. Now, I am contemplating the facial expression. This was great!
This is about as close as I've come to pure erotica. I've thought about expanding this one into a full length story, I might have to kick around that idea again. Glad you like it! :)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..