Jump to content
    KDave
  • Author
  • 2,505 Words
  • 842 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Temperature Rising (A Novella) - 3. Chapter 3

Chloe turned off her headlights a few meters from the parking lot. She didn't want to draw too much attention to herself.

 

She drove slowly and carefully, making sure the way was safe. She looked from side to side and sought out a perfect parking space, hidden from view. She parked rear end first so she could see the path leading to the main door clearly.

 

It was dark out. She wasn't sure if Marcus went in already but when she called earlier that afternoon, all she got was his answering machine. She thought she should've followed Marcus more closely but she couldn't risk it. She knows how terrible Marcus' anger is. Anger, she could take, but what she couldn't is his cold shoulder. Marcus can refuse her calls and avoid conversations with her for months without flinching. She remembered how she begged Marcus to talk to her-she literally had to get down on her knees just so he would forgive her.

 

Chloe sat on the driver seat very still, her hands on the steering wheel, wrapped around so tight that her knuckles went white. She breathed in deeply and closed her eyes. She was uneasy but it's not as if she never had done this before. She had followed Marcus several times without his knowledge. She never saw anything wrong about it. She just wants to make sure Marcus was safe. It was her obsession. Marcus was her obsession. If only Marcus knew how she loved him, adored him and even worshipped the ground he walked on. But her love wasn't passionate-it was more like possessive.

 

She remembers the day she met him during a "cold reading". The play was entitled "Alexander" and she auditioned for a minor part-one of Alexander's entourage. Though she didn't get the part, she ultimately won Marcus over. By the end of the rehearsal season, she watched Marcus bloom into a god that she always dreamed of revering-even becoming. It wasn't sexual-she kept reminding herself; Marcus is gay, for Christ's sake.

 

Marcus and Chloe became inseparable through college. Nothing was secret. She even helped Marcus hook up with some of the hottest guys she knew. Chloe was very happy knowing that even though she helped Marcus strengthen his relationships, she never felt once envious. She knew that Marcus would eventually come crawling to her every time things went bad. This was what gave Chloe the confidence and strength. She had Marcus wrapped around her fingers and just the mere thought of him unable to survive without her, was satisfying enough.

 

By the time "Virgil" came up, something in her clicked. Suddenly, having Marcus around wasn't good enough. She didn't know what it was. She remembers watching "Virgil" one night. Marcus received a controversial gay kiss from one of the characters; she stood up and then went running to the restroom where she had a breakdown. She vomited and banged her head violently on the stall that she had to rush home and not show up for a couple of days to Marcus.

 

Now here she was, stalking like a maniacal stranger. It seems some things will and always be a secret, even to those who share life intimately. What was going on inside that building, Chloe can only imagine.

 

Earlier that afternoon, Marcus came in the studio and had a chat with Sandy. Sandy was a very warm woman. Always ready to listen and always ready to give advice. This reminded him of someone he knew so well-Chloe. And speaking of Chloe, he wondered why she didn't call him before he left. Chloe usually calls an hour or so before he'd leave for something very important. What was different now?

 

After several minutes of chatting, Sandy received a call from the party line that Larry was ready to see Marcus now. She wished Marcus good luck and told him which door it was.

 

Marcus clenched his hands to distract him from the anxiety that was drowning him. By the time he got to the door, he was completely stiff. But, being an experienced actor that he was, he sought to it that he'd never advertise his fear. He breathed deeply so that his brain received enough oxygen to enable him to get a grip.

 

He felt like walking into a big mysterious maw. The smell of conditioned air wafted into his nostrils irritating his sinuses. He moved forward towards a lighted portion of the room. Everything was blurry still but he saw several people hovered over a rectangular table, talking casually.

 

He walked towards the area, head down, rubbing his eyes and sniffling. When he looked up, he saw guys around the table. As soon as he stepped into the light, these guys looked at him, smiling.

 

"Ah Marcus-good to see you, take a seat," Larry said, pertaining to the empty chair beside him.

 

Marcus felt naked as these guys watched him move across the room to where the chair was. Their eyes glued to him so that he felt the weight of their stares bearing down on him.

 

"Everyone," Larry began, "This is Marcus, the one I told you about earlier. He's going to be the focus of this film...so be gentle," Marcus added.

 

Comfortable chuckles rang through each one of them. It was then that Marcus was able to see clearly, who these guys were, how they looked like and how old they were. Surprisingly, Marcus couldn't believe how it was possible to put together a bunch of good-looking guys who were willing to give a fuck on tape.

 

"Marcus, I would like you to meet everyone else."

 

"That's Robin over there, he's the first on the list."

 

Marcus turned to Larry with a baffled look. He didn't know what he meant by the list. But Larry pushed over his list to him and saw a roster of people's names. Apparently, this was the fuck-list and each name bore a specific situation.

 

"Robin's going to have the first scene, of which, he'd be your best friend. You'll be performing on top of a study table."

 

While Larry was explaining everything, Marcus looked at each guy as his names called. Robin looked rather clean-cut, with his college-boy hairstyle and the smoothest skin he'd ever seen. Robin smiled and winked at him; Marcus smiled back and fought the urge to give away a big one back. That would be giving away so much and he didn't want to bare his soul yet.

 

With that Marcus found himself flipping through a book, of which, he pretended to be reading so he could feed it to his dumb-ass best friend who is in desperate need to pass his SAT.

 

"Robin-hey man, are you even listening?" he said, very convincingly.

 

"Listen man, this stuff's giving me a headache. Why don't we just hit the sack and call it a night," Robin said, throwing in his pen on the table.

 

"Look, Rob-the test is only two days away and we're no way half over this shit. We'll run through five more chapters and that's it," Marcus said.

 

"Fuck-this'll take forever, man. I'm getting a beer," Robin began.

 

"Get your ass back down, Mighty Mouse. No beers while studying, you dig?"

 

"Man-jeez," Larry sat back down, "Fuck shit are you always this serious?"

 

"You better believe it. Now get back to work, we'll be done in no time."

 

"Shit," Robin said as he slumped himself over the book, "What I'd give right now for a quick fuck," he added.

 

"Are you always this horny?" Marcus said, shaking his head.

 

"You better believe it," Robin said, mimicking Marcus' tone.

 

"Get back to work, jeez. I'd be drowning in cum if you keep this up," Marcus said, his eyes fixed on the book he was reading.

 

Hours passed and Robin began to feel his neck and shoulders turn stone cold. He grabbed his nape and began circling his neck clockwise, moaning as each turn coveted relief from the strain.

 

"Are you alright?" Marcus said, looking at him.

 

"I'm just tired, that's all," Robin replied.

 

"Okay," Marcus said, closing his book, "We're done for the night. It's time to go to sleep."

 

"Man, I'm too tired to go to sleep," Robin said, still massaging his neck.

 

"Why don't you get some milk, that'll help you got some wink. We still have class tomorrow."

 

"Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't I drink something else?"

 

"Well, we're done for the night so you can have that beer now."

 

"I'm not talking about beer, Marcus," Robin's voice suddenly becoming soft and soothing.

 

Marcus crossed his arms and rested them on the table. "What drink are you talking about then?"

 

Robin moved forward, also resting his folded arms on the table, his face only a few clicks away from Marcus.

 

"Oh you know," Robin said, "Something better than any milk-or beer," he added.

 

Marcus' eyes followed through Robin's hand as it went under the table. He felt Robin's warm palm firmly grip at his knee. He could only give a faint smile as the hand slowly moved along his thigh towards his groin. At this point Marcus's crotch began to heat up as an erection was slowly settling in.

 

Marcus moved his face even closer to Robin's as if to catch a kiss from his luscious lips. Robin anticipated the move and began to close his eyes, but Marcus's sudden halt startled him.

 

"You know what? I really think you'd better go to sleep," Marcus said, taking Robin's hand away from him.

 

Marcus stood up and started to move away from the table. Robin started to laugh and sigh. "C'mon Marcus, I know you want to," he said.

 

"What!" Marcus said, turning towards him.

 

Robin stood up from the table and walked towards him so that their bodies were very close to each other.

 

"I've seen the way you look at me," he said, softly.

 

"I don't know what you're talking about."

 

"You know," Robin said, reaching out for Marcus' crotch, and squeezed that area gently. He felt Marcus' subtle erection.

 

Marcus jumped at Robin's aggressiveness. "You're clearly not thinking straight," Marcus said, swatting Robin's hand away. He turned around and Robin's alert hands caught him. Robin grabbed him by the waist and pulled him close.

 

"C'mon, don't leave me hanging, Marcus-just give it," Robin said as his lips touched his.

 

"God-Robin, what has gotten into you?" Marcus said as he pushed Robin away by the shoulders. He shortly got away from his grasp. He shook his head when Robin didn't answer and turned around. But Robin grabbed him again by the waist and pulled him over so that his buttocks nestled Robin's hard-on.

 

"You like playing games, huh, Marcus? Well, I can play games too you know."

 

Robin's mouth was so close to Marcus' ear that he felt a tingle starting from behind his ear, down his neck and crept to the small of his back. Marcus sighed and leaned his head back to Robin's shoulder.

 

"You like that, huh?" Robin whispered. His hand slid around Marcus abdomen and went further down his crotch. One hand squeezed Marcus' thigh while the other one unzipped his fly. Robin didn't slip the whole hand in; instead, he let his fingers graze along Marcus' throbbing erection. He felt the wetness that Marcus had made.

 

Marcus moaned at the intensity of it all. When Robin felt that he was really into it now, he withdrew his hand from Marcus crotch and pulled away at his shirt, ‘til the buttons popped. Marcus' cologne engulfed him as his torso was exposed, which made Robin lust for him even more. He turned Marcus around so that they were facing each other and then went for his mouth.

 

The kiss was painful, their teeth clashed. Marcus withdrew for a second. But Robin proceeded by lapping up the crease that divided his chest. Robin could taste this guy's saltiness, the flavour that he was all too familiar. Marcus held the back of Robin's head, guiding him down his body. He could feel Robin's breath drumming on his skin as he went down towards his navel where he poked his tongue inside. Marcus threw his head back from pleasure.

 

Chloe's heart raced. How long had she been watching, she didn't know? But something about the situation excited her. It was like watching a house slowly burn down. Part of her wanted to be there and part of her wanted Marcus to know that she was there, watching him. Yet the urge to watch unbound by prejudice was overwhelming that her cunt began to moisten. She opened and closed her hands as the tingle of excitement began to freeze her blood.

 

In front of the camera, Marcus bared his soul like opening his legs towards the lens so that his cock was exposed. Behind the camera, stirs of tension emanated from the crew that worked on them. It had only been his second cut and the scenes began to smoulder.

 

It was when Robin's tongue touched the base of Marcus hardening cock that he heard Larry shout the end of scene. Marcus sighed heavily as pleasure drained away from him and his knees began to shake. Robin's hand was around the band of his underwear that was yanked mid-thigh.

 

"That was good, let's shift angles. Can we position the camera over here?" Larry said, pertaining to the space in between Marcus' legs. The shot took a close-up of Marcus' balls as well as Robin's chin that was ready to drop anytime to make room for Marcus' cock.

 

"Robin, steady your self and I want a clean suck this time. I want you to really take him in but make it slow so that the camera can take a shot of your lips sliding across his meat. Are you ready Marcus, Robin?"

 

"Camera in position and Robin-fluff him up," Larry said.

 

Robin took hold of Marcus's cock and began pulling on it until it went rigid.

 

"Ready when you are, Robin. Roll camera," Larry said.

 

The scene went slow, as slow as Robin's wet tongue riding the length of Marcus cock. He didn't take him in right away. He let his tongue slide up and down the shaft. And when it was good and slick, he puckered his lips on the crown before slurping the whole cock into his mouth. Marcus moaned. He was very wet and the back of Robin's throat felt warm and comfortable. He began to push himself into Robin with a wave-like rhythm, the tension building up at the base of his balls.

Copyright © 2011 KDave; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..