Jump to content
    KDave
  • Author
  • 1,341 Words
  • 824 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Temperature Rising (A Novella) - 5. Chapter 5

Chloe felt as if was there was this thick barrier in front of her. No matter how she'd shout out from her side, nobody will ever hear her. Maybe they'll see her opening and closing her mouth as she ranted like a raving mad man but that's all. This reminded her of the time the police detained her for suspected arson. The one-way mirror in the interrogation room looked so deep like the ocean-beyond it laid deceit. Even if she knew there was only her, the glass and the people behind it, she felt as if the whole world was watching. She felt vulnerable and somewhere in her mind, she dreamed she was watching herself in the room through the mirror, watching her make every move possible to get her out of the mess she made of herself. And so began a turn of the worst part-or maybe the best part of her life. She taught herself how to use a powerful weapon, of being someone without a conscience, of being detached from the real world. Just like the person behind the mirror, all eyes, all ears but the feelings were completely different-totally alien, not the least human. And yet, she remained anchored to the fact that she knew she was watching herself but the feeling of whatever human would have about morality is beyond her now. This gave her the power she needed and in turn, this made her a monster.

 

"And action," Larry's voice echoed beyond the naked bodies hovered around him.

 

Larry told him that there were major changes in the script. And this was it-the huge change and he was amongst them, pinned underneath five of the warmest flesh he had encountered before.

 

The first guy held him by the wrists and locked them at either side of his head. The rest of them stood around, holding their moist members. The guy on top of him shifted so that both his legs were in between his and their cocks grounded together.

 

"And action," Larry's voice then came.

 

All of a sudden, he heard these men shouting, urging the one on top of him to go for it. Marcus began the struggle, acting at first but then--something was wrong.

 

The guy's hard cock rammed forward and missed his hole by mere centimetres. The onslaught was too real. Then a second lunge came and it went dead accurate.

 

Marcus grunted as a short burst of pain rang in his behind. Badly inserted was the cock that it collided with his soft tunnel. He didn't mind, accidents like this happen all the time. It wasn't like this was on purpose.

 

Then most of the thrusts that came thereafter were fierce that he felt his ass beginning to feel raw.

 

"Okay, I've had enough." Marcus said, apprehended with the guy's dead weight bearing down on his body when he tried to sit up. The guy kept pumping, missing and hitting his cunt but with a steady momentum that drove his body together with his.

 

"Enough, I..." Marcus managed to say, but the noise the men were making around him drowned his voice.

 

He felt wet down there-he might be bleeding. His back was sore and the skin there felt raw from rubbing against the hard floor.

 

"Stop it!" Marcus pierced those words over. His fucker reached down towards his own cock that was devastatingly ransacking his man-cunt. He held it by the base to gain advantage and stability. And with a forceful push, deeper into Marcus the cock was driven repeatedly.

 

At this time, Marcus was heaving and grunting--he was at a lost for words. The line that divided pain from pleasure was not only blurred but was virtually non-existent. His brain couldn't decipher the signals that went through him. Instead, it did what it had to do, perhaps as a way of self-perpetuation. His limbs went slack so that the men didn't even have to pin him down so hard anymore. He just went with it-when he felt pain, he squirmed and when he felt pleasure, he'd moan.

 

The first guy eventually unloaded inside of him. He spat it out of his cock so deep inside of him that it was impossible for Marcus to squeeze out of his anus. When the guy was finished, he withdrew and Marcus felt as if a knife came out of him.

 

They laid him on his stomach. His arms pulled tightly away from over his head very tightly. They pulled him at either side. He felt his buttocks pried apart, exposing his sore anus. A finger poked inside and pressed down on his prostate, which sent his body shivering. A tongue, wet, slick and hot, that explored just the outer rim of his male vagina, replaced the finger. And before he knew, another cock twice as hard as and bigger than the previous one went inside him.

 

He groaned as storming sensations ripped through his spine. He pulled at his hands as if trying to curl up but he couldn't. He couldn't even hear himself cry as the men around him were making their own noises.

 

Time seemed to lapse as his mind began to shut down. A jolt underneath him took him back. Turns out the next person in line put him on top so he could fuck him from below. Every thrust sent him popping up in the air. He had no strength to put himself upright, the men had to hold him in place as they took turns impaling him.

 

Marcus threw his head back as another surge of pain and pleasure ran through him. His lips met only hungry mouths that left him out of breath. The nibbles were negligible. He had no time to feel them. He was starting to lose his senses and everything seemed to fade out.

 

Eventually he collapsed at the middle of it all. With his body still wrapped up in spasms, he was able to turn his head to the side and came face to face with the camera. And as his eyes began to close out, the lens seemed to draw him in. All he could see was the camera lens as it faded into a blotch of black hole. He managed to say just one word: "Larry."

 

Chloe was reading Marcus lips and she too mouthed the word "Larry." And at that instant, she became Marcus himself. She felt his pain and his wounds as if it was her own.

 

She backed out and slowly swaggered along the way like a zombie. Tears were streaming down her face. When she was in her car, she lit a cigarette and handled it with trembling hands.

 

She couldn't remember how she got home. She couldn't remember driving. The very first thing she did when she got back was to meet an old friend safely hidden at the back of the cupboard-Scotch. She downed that bottle and reminded herself to restock more Scotch. Liquor wasn't on her grocery list for almost a year now. But that's going to change, she thought.

 

After being loaded, she decided to hit the shower before going to bed. She didn't want to rub on the smell of her drink unto the mattress. She didn't even bother drying her hair before sleeping.

 

By morning, all she got from Marcus was a note, slipped under the front doors. It said that he tried to call her that night but got a busy line. That note prompted her to check on the phone itself. And she found the phone on the floor, knocked off its cradle and the answering machine was lying on the floor-shattered beyond repair.

 

She immediately dialled Marcus number and got his machine instead. She left a message saying she got his note. But she wasn't going to tell him she'd been following him that night and saw his little show.

Copyright © 2011 KDave; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..